ATLANTA SNOWPOCALYPSE 2017

it begins

ATLANTA - Gov. Nathan Deal confirms to Channel 2 Action News that he will issue a state of emergency in anticipation of Friday night’s winter storm beginning at noon Friday.

Severe Weather Team 2 is forecasting 2-4 inches of snow possible throughout north Georgia and the Atlanta metro Friday night into early Saturday morning.

A Winter Storm Warning was issued shortly before 3 p.m. Thursday for most of north Georgia that will go into effect starting at 1 p.m. on Friday and last until 1 p.m. Saturday.

The declaration will assure that all necessary resources are available for state agencies and local governments to clear roads and all other winter storm-related obstacles.

The declaration will affect 79 north and central Georgia counties. Those counties include: Baldwin, Banks, Barrow, Bartow, Bibb, Butts, Carroll, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clarke, Clayton, Cobb, Columbia, Coweta, Crawford, Dade, Dawson, DeKalb, Douglas, Elbert, Fannin, Fayette, Floyd, Forsyth, Franklin, Fulton, Gilmer, Gordon, Greene, Gwinnett, Habersham, Hall, Hancock, Haralson, Harris, Hart, Heard, HENRY, Jackson, Jasper, Jones, Lamar, Lincoln, Lumpkin, Madison, McDuffie, Meriwether, Monroe, Morgan, Murray, Muscogee, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Polk, Putnam, Rabun, Richmond, Rockdale, Spalding, Stephens, Talbot, Taliaferro, Taylor, Towns, Treutlen, Troup, Union, Upson, Walker, Walton, Warren, White, Whitfield and Wilkes.

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/drunk-florida-man-tries-to-use-taco-as-id-after-his-car-catches-fire-at-taco-bell-6535056
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmonton_tornado
vocm.com/news/lark-harbour-pummelled-by-wind-and-rain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wonder if the nigs will try to smoke the snow again

fuck off TRS

inb4 mass cannibalism in Niglanta

Cool. Gotta link?

wat

Kek, that second image

I used to work in a company that had some offices further south from my own. There was an office in Cincinasty, Ohio and even THEY couldn't deal with snow, although they get it every fucking winter. Whole city practically shuts down over a few inches. Meanwhile my whole office is trekking in two feet of snow to deal with the 2x call volume because some southern Ohio fags can't deal with a dusting.

I don't think it will come to that. At most you'll see a few niggers late for work - wait a second…

Mass cannibalism it is.

i work night shift at a warehouse in fulton county
im praying to kek that I don't get stranded there with the nigs

How come you boys don't know how to drive in some frozen precipitation though?
You all have four wheel drive and shit. I drive through feet of snow in a two wheel drive rusted out Ranger without any problems. You southern boys and Caliqueers don't know how to drive unless conditions are ideal.
Look at this fucking carnage after two goddamn inches of snow.

TRS is how JIDF is spelled now.

It'll be funny but, nothing much will happen other than a lot of niggers will skid their cars into other niggers' cars. If was like 6+" so the city would shut down for days and niggers would probably riot. Sage because this doesn't deserve to be a thread.

large amounts of niggers driving in icy roads

I'm in Detroit. We have niggers here too. Even at the worst, I've never seen the type of anarchy and lawlessness like in the south from 2 inches of fluffy white frozen rain.

I don't understand. Sure, it's a bit far south, but 2-4 inches of snow isn't really a lot. Worst I've driven through was 15-20 inches without any issue as long as I kept the speed below 30mph.

It's quite hilly around the metro area and suburbs. Last time it snowed I went on a walk here in the suburbs and saw three accidents (one happened right in front of me), they all were of people driving reasonably slowly and then braking on hills and sliding down into other cars. Quite amusing tbh

I just bought an older Wrangler, first 4WD vehicle I've ever owned and I've seen 36 Detroit winters in my lifetime. This year, I'm looking forward to plowing through the shit while hapless, nutless 17 year olds get stuck in the ditch.
It's amazing how some people are so out of tune with their cars that they have no idea how to react when they slip just a tiny bit.
It's a nigger instinct, really.
Fucking kek.

I've driven in ~12ins of this shit in my low compact car with garbage tires, with no issues.
people need to learn to drive.

Yeah but you don't have to deal with ice manatees.

Your cities have salters, snow plows, and experience. A large southern city is lucky to have a half dozen snow plows.

Nigger, my city doesn't break out the fucking salt trucks and plows for anything less than 6 inches. Salt isn't free (well, it is now after the election) and someone has to pay the guy driving the plow. Unless you're in some richfag city in the midwest, they ain't coming over a few inches.

Try living in Alaska you fucking pussies, Jesus.

Every fucking year more diversity comes up here from the lower 48s who can't drive for shit and every fucking winter they all drive like retards for the first few weeks. It's not that fucking hard, you don't even need studs in the cities. Just accelerate a little more gradually, drive a little slower, stop a little more gradually, and pump your brakes if your traction breaks. It's common fucking sense. And when they aren't crashing into every car and diving into every ditch in sight they're robbing stores, stealing cars and breaking into houses. I miss how my Anchorage was when I was a kid. Now it's one the most "diverse" shit holes in the country and the crime rates show. I don't want to leave my hometown, I want the shit skins to leave. Whatever happened to winter chan?

I'm surprised he knew that the time of the flame is the hottest.

I purposefully go out in the middle of snow storms because it's comfy as fuck to drive in that mess, the plows and salt don't come to my area for a good while after.

why the fuck are shitskins moving to Alaska of all places?

Its very hilly in New England especially the northern parts. And our roads are shit.

Besides not being a retard behind the wheel the 2nd most important thing to winter driving is tires. Tires tires tires.

People in the south seem to have no problems driving around on bald ass tires.

They enjoy the wilderness and have an intense love for wild game and hunting.

Just kidding. They heard there wasn't any jobs in Alaska.

KentuckyAnon reporting in. Snow's already here.

Not a big deal really. Roads are a little shitty, but that's it.

I find it hilarious that southerners will drive shit like pic related and still manage to get stopped by 2 inches of snow. They love muddin' and taking it to the Piggly Wiggly, but TWO INCHES OF SNOW?! That's not conquerable.

fucking faggots LOL

sounds cushy for the survivalists

you're forgetting a lot of southerners, even a lot of mid westerners, run their tires till they're bald.

Yeah, well, let's see Canucks handle a hurricane.

It's one of the easiest states in which to get gibs because of the Inuits.

lol you can see the road beneath the snow, it's that thin.

You guys are lucky Trudeau spent 98% of our gold reserves, otherwise we could invade and conquer you in a week.

Okay, so here is the deal with snow in Georgia, it melts and refreezes into a thin sheet of ice on the road. It snows while it is still warm making the ground wet and then when the cold front comes in it turns to ice.

A condition known as "black ice." Yes, we are aware of this. Happens all the time.

This. There's nothing more comfy than driving down a large stretch of road with fresh, untouched snow and watching the flakes fly past your headlights as you feel you're traveling through the stars.

Except every where instantly in the middle of rush hour, you can't even walk on the side walk, people pulled out ice skates to get around.

vid related.

1- While the economy in Alaska isn't great right now by Alaskan standards anyway, it's still doing better than most of the country. It's still really fucking easy to find a decent job here if you're not a complete retard and have a clean record.
2- You get a dividend of around $800-$2000 (depending on a rolling 5-year average of oil prices) every October just for living here, but you have to have been here for a while.
3- Marijuana was legalized recreationally here recently and the first shops just opened.
4- Our prisons are overcrowded, so now repeat felons can only be kept in prison for a few days in most cases, then are set loose with a slap on the wrist.

The dividend is because of our oil, not the Inuits. Native benefits only apply to Native Alaskans, which are even more worthless than Niggers. They're somewhere between niggers and abos.

Fun fact: Alaskans used to have so much fucking state pride that back in the 80s our soldiers almost unanimously admitted they would shoot their commanding officer if necessary in the event of a State vs Federal conflict. The army has rotated soldiers around the country to different states every 6-months or so ever since.

Snow melts on contact refreezes into a thin sheet of ice that turns all hard surfaces into skating rinks. The pictures of cars stuck on the highway is because you literally couldn't move because your wheels would just spin and if you got in a down hill you wouldn't be able to stop, you would just slide through the intersection.

This is not unique to the south, you know.

Maybe where YOU live, but we're not talking about that. Just because you personally are used to a specific kind of weather doesn't mean the whole world is the same.

I live on the Gulf Coast and I can't tell you the number of northerners who come down here and think they're going to die when the temp goes over 80 with 100% humidity. We're used to it, but not everyone can handle it.

I lived in the deep south (Mussel Shoals) for about 3 years, too. I'll trade your summers for our winters.

IKR? Fucking islanders keep coming up here and enriching the place, and actually making liberals possible. One of these days I'll snap and take advantage of all that thousands of miles of untamed wilderness and lakes that nobody will ever visit.

And asians. Don't forget fucking asians. They manage to get fucking everywhere.

quick honey get the milk and eggs

Man, I've lived in Minnesota my whole life, and never thought snow was that big a deal. But see I grew up way on the northern end where we have nothing but bears and timberwolves and pine trees. Past couple years I've been living in Minneapolis which, if you didn't know, probably has the largest Somali population in the US. These aren't just people of African descent, these are people FROM AFRICA. Even leaving the house after a light snow is putting your life in the hands of God.

Dividend is only for the oil, and you have to live there a year (and document it) before you can even apply.

Enjoy the autism. Also, I still have pride in my state.

meant for

But also, you guys don't do shit without air conditioning. It's humid as fuck here, too at 100 degrees right on the great lakes. But you guys won't even go outside unless you're walking to somewhere that's air conditioned.

Kek. We know.

I used to live in S/E Michigan and yeah there are always people in the median etc. Biggest problem is that people don't slow down, and surprisingly for the most part people in Michigan do not believe in such things as winter tires. They make an absolutely tremendous difference and the state I moved to almost everybody buys them. Michigan doesn't even allow studded snows, which are even better (on ice in particular).

wtf am i watching here?

I am disappoint

We don't allow studded snow tires because have you seen our roads?

I'm aware of the condition of the roads and after using them in the state I live in now, I do not believe they cause much further damage than other tires. They also save lives like crazy. Meanwhile the snow plow is ripping every patch out of the road and you're worried about some studs that barely stick out of the tire at all

I REALLY hate this state sometimes.

I agree. Our state has no weight restrictions on trucks and makes no effort to stop the damage from tractor trailer trucks. Yet a simple driver with a reasonable vehicle can't have studs. Anyone who cares about their vehicle or their safety has snow tires on rims ready to go at the first 30 degree day. My Jeep just runs on ATs year round and I don't have any problem at all.

It's basically misguided to ban studded snows. I realize they cause some minor damage (although it is not noticeable IMO living in a state that properly maintains the roads).

Banning studs will not save the roads from the trucks and repeated freeze thaw cycles.

Trust me they are amazing. I guess first things first, more Michiganders need to realize that winter tires exist at all, and that they actually really do fucking work, turning any car (even rwd) ten times safer and easier to drive in winter weather.

I never said I disagreed with anything you retarded pot head. I simply stated it was legalized, as it is a potential contributing factor to our state's increase in retards coming up from the lower 48s. I smoked pot a lot back in high school but quit years ago. It affects everyone differently but it absolutely does make a good 90% of people lazy and stupid. Every single fucking person I know who smokes regularly is a fucking loser. Sure they can usually still hold a job, and they don't cause much trouble, but they don't do shit. They just smoke weed, fuck, and consume entertainment and munchies. With that said, I am still completely for legalization, I even voted for it. I know how easy it is to get regardless, legalization of marijuana has never significantly increased usage in the long run. It's only going to give the state more revenue and make it easier to research and understand cannabinoids better in the long run.

I was laughing at them m8, not saying #420blazeityolo. Weed is a mixed bag. It is what it is.

Knock it off, you two. This thread is obviously about making fun of southerners who can't drive. Stop the d&c.

Just a mis-understanding. No worries :^)

To get back on track (slightly). Fucking Florida makes me giggle when I read the news.

miaminewtimes.com/news/drunk-florida-man-tries-to-use-taco-as-id-after-his-car-catches-fire-at-taco-bell-6535056

You're blissfully ignorant. Southerners are the one kind of people that Atlanta doesn't have. You're more likely to run into an African Bushman than a Southerner.

I remember some podcast I used to listen to had a segment called "Fake or Florida?" Hilarious shit. Most of the outrageous headlines like this come from FL. If someone told you this, you wouldn't believe them.

I actually envy you burgers, in the shithole I live I need to keep the windows open all the time and a fan with maximum speed right in my faces, and it's still uncomfortable, especially with mosquitoes biting my foots all the time.

I hope whoever told my granparents to come to huezil is burning in hell right now.

There's one podcast (I think it's still going) called "what the fuck is wrong with you" that does a lot of railing on Florida by chance. The guy just gets a TON of news articles that are just plain fucking crazy and talks about them, and about half of it is Florida.

Living in Appalachia is great.

How is snow not the best thing ever? I know I'm taking my car on some back roads tomorrow on the way back from work.

I actually consider Appalachia to be a culture aside from the deep south. The food is different, the accent is totally different and the people are different. Kentucky and WV and parts of southern Ohio and northern TN is different altogether from Alabama and Georgia.

Blacks aren't Southerners. You're under the mistaken assumption that anyone that resides here is one of us. They're not. Residency isn't how this works.

It's not our fault the Reconstruction laws didn't let us kick 'em back to Africa.

Well, it was you who bought them from the Jews since you had to have that fancy dancing nigger to pick the cotton instead of hiring an Irishman or British slave.

Rome here, this shit's about to get comfy.

I do thank your ancestors for injecting a little white blood in the mammies. If they were totally 100% African still, I can't imagine how fucked this country would be. The white admixture helps to keep them from going full Planet of the Apes. Then again, I'm torn. If they went full Zulu, we would have exterminated them years ago.

That doesn't matter. We weren't the ones that gave them citizenship and full legal protection.

It does matter, since that discussion wouldn't have to happen if you didn't create a demand for fancy nigger slaves. Like I said, in the end, a nigger slave was just a showpiece for the plantation. Nigger slaves were just status symbols. There were many more white slaves than niggers. Owning a nigger slave was just a show of wealth, since nigger slaves were more expensive than white ones.
Granted, only about 4% of southerners even owned slaves in the 1860s at the height, and not every southerner should be blamed for the nigger problem. With this in perspective, still… I'd rather have imported micks and future hillbillies than niggers.

We fought a war to prevent you from giving the niggers citizenship and you brought every Irishman and German you could muster to ensure those niggers citizenship.

Easy m8's. We got a nigger problem and we both know that no matter what our ancestors did that we have 0 control over, there is only 1 way to deal with them anymore.

Checked. True.

We are to share the blame. There is blood on all of our hands here, assuming your roots go back pre-1860 in America. But pls no more niggers, ok? And also, keep them quarantined there until you guys make the south rise again. I'll join you.

Oh wow you can even see the cars. If that was an actual whiteout blizzard half those people would be dead.

In Buffalo they salt the roads while there's still nothing on the ground.

There's no blame on our end. Dixie did nothing wrong and no I'm not interested in keeping them quarantined here. The niggers are your pets and they rightly ought to head north and you do with them what you want.

Better safe than sorry. Here in St Louis area they didn't salt the roads a few weeks ago because it was borderline freezing temp. It ended up freezing and a bunch of people slid off the road and froze to death.

icy roads can bring habbenings too

I guess never see how snow looks like nor know how the cold feels At least I still live in the white part of town

I've become convince that Florida is just another planet where it's always too humid to breathe

You're not willing to take some of blame, even when you eagerly bought the tap dancing jigaboos as a show of your wealth?
I'm willing to take the heat for the Reconstruction Laws. At least be man enough to admit your ancestors had a negro fetish and we can move on.

My ancestors were better men than me. I'm not going to piss on their graves to appease you. Their cause was just.

Why am I not surprised that you lost the war?

yes it smells like swamp-ass all year long and winter is worse because all the progressive Midwesterners, New Yonkers and Californians yes i see Californian license plates here to escape the cold as if it's not progressive enough

Not to mention the infinite number of kikes that flock to Florida, for some reason. Florida is Satan's waiting room.

Georgian here. Our niggers used to keep in line for fear of death, and that fear used to be justified. See, the hatred Yankees get isn't because of Civil War-era legislation - That's ancient history - It's because Yankees started coming down here and did just as we were back on our feet and were making economic gains. They came down here and started attacking our traditions and started calling the police on people during age-old celebrations, and then they started getting the Niggers uppity after dispersion and Kiking the real Southerners who were able and willing to lynch the Jigs. This all happened from the late 60's to present day, your Northern brethren have been eroding Southern traditions and institutions the whole time. Now, it's mostly mountain folk in the appalachians that still have their culture and only out of the poverty that kept Yankees and Jews from taking interest.

There's no blame to be had on our end. Slavery was our business and we tried to take our slaves and leave but you were dead set in keeping us in the union along with the niggers. We had a good thing going.

I see a lot of kikes using EU license plates in the front of their BMW's

Ironic that kikes drive VWs and BMWs, if you ask me.

amen. I watched my county flip from red to blue this year. I hardly recognize it.

they pretend they are (((German))) or (((Anlgos)))

Where I live, if you leave open the window, the AIR WILL KILL YOU. The atmosphere itself will literally suck the heat out of your body until you are dead. It's good and bad.

Why the fuck are southerners such pussies and so bad at driving?

I'm going to be honest friend. Our forebears were the ones importing the black slaves over here. The Jews may have done the shipping but there wouldn't be any here if we hadn't bought them. Now I aint saying we need to spit on our forebears, but admitting they werent perfect isnt dishonoring them either.

I mean. Can you even really sometimes not?

We dont get snow here very often. I think it's actually snowed to the point it actually stuck 3 times or so in the entirety of my life. And that's in Texas. Several of the other southern states get it even less frequently than we do

Snow isn't hard to drive in though. Like, it takes a small modicum of common sense

I'm from Winnipeg. I have 5 foot tall piles of snow in front of my home right now. Other places have as much as 10-12 feet of snow piled. Theres nowhere for it to go. It's -40 fucking degrees out there with the windchill. My car won't start and it was even plugged in.

But we stole the Thrashers from those fucks in Atlanta so it's all worth it.

What about seven?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmonton_tornado

no garage?

At least you're not Hartford, I guess.

Holy shit

Uber driver here, most people on the road are horrifyingly bad drivers.

May sound like a typical complaint, but seeing how frequently people ignore road signs and weave back and forth across the road lines every single day without fail, just all makes it a bit more obvious how incompetent most people really are.

When people are that bad at driving in the best of conditions, throwing any other condition just makes the situation 10x worse. Whether it's a tiny sprinkling of rain, snow, bit of fog, or whatever else you could imagine, it just distracts these already distracted drivers so that you can feel like they're going to end up with their head splattered against the pavement eventually.

Garage is full of shit.

Reminder that you yankees took $71.4 billion in damages over a cat 1 hurricane.

It's almost like areas where certain types of weather are rare aren't equipped with people or infrastructure experienced in handling the weather.

LMAO. The way that tanker flipped and caught fire has me rolling right now. This cameraman is too funny.

Those dub checks!

Stopped reading there.

I moved down to Atlanta years ago and always made fun of the southerners not being able to handle snow. What northerners don't understand is that we don't have a century of salt built into the roads. It's noting like up north; that shit's easy. Down here, it's a landscape entirely made of black ice that constantly melts then refreezes cyclically. If there is a hill, there is no getting up it, period. The north doesn't have to deal with that so thinks the south is full of dumbasses. Just not the case. I'd trade a northern winter over a southern winter storm any day.

for the love of god NEVER come to atlanta

What he said, just stay well the hell away from that shithole city. Nothing there but niggers, yankees, and fucking awful traffic.

Come Winter-Chan

I miss her

Winter-chan is here

(nice runes)
Winter-chan is a nice lady, but she's small time.

We need

ICE AGE CHAN

To be fair I've lived in the south and it's hell because of it, no one has snow tiers, there's not enough salt to salt the roads properly and big places the junction/interstate in Atlanta is a big fucking death trap

Still here's to hoping a few niggers get in wrecks

I get off my wage slave job at 10pm tomorrow night, and have to go back in the next day. I'm going to die. Thank you for the good times, pol.

Georgian here: Niggers can't drive for shit. Closet fags in four wheel drives are too busy brojobbing each other to drive properly.

But honestly, we don't often get snow in Georgia. I've never owned a set of snow chains because we just don't need them. We seriously get maybe a handful of days with snow. The majority of winter is cold and rain and ice and pure unadulterated hate beating your face in and numbing your bones.

I fucking swear though, we just had rain for the past few days, RAIN, and these fucking spooks that live around here were crashing left and right. I saw numerous accidents on my piddly fucking six mile drive home from work. Probably an accident per mile no shit. Accidents across from other accidents. I used to live near Union City GA, the shittiest pile of nigger shit in the entire state, and FUCK they CAN NOT DRIVE.

One of my old friends was from Salt Lake City. He said the winters here are worse than the ones there. They're not snowy here, they're just….shit. Shitty shit rain and ice and misery.

the winters are not bad here you fucking faggot

Take a mile wide tornado up your ass and get back to us.

This was a hilarious day.

They do that scam shit in Michigan too. Every time (whether it be a city, county, or state project) they do a full repave or something significant, as soon as their done and it's perfect, they come back with saws and start cutting chunks out of it to do sewers or utility work.

I once saw them do this to a long stretch of I-75 that was paved with very thick nice cement (expensive as all fuck). It was probably the nicest highway in the state then right after finished they came back and only in the rightmost lane they sawed out and removed a 40 foot section of the road (like 40 feet out of every 100 feet, evenly spaced) and repoured it but not level with the existing new surface. So your car bounces like a motherfucker in the lane you're supposed to drive in most of the time. It just blew my mind, they had just paved it using a very expensive method that should last many decades and then came back through and fucked it all up for no imaginable reason. This was in Monroe County (terrible roads in general due to the freeze thaw cycles and the fact it's basically a swamp)

This is true. Atlanta fag here. People here really are retards with the rain. But snow is valid because we don't have a century of salt waiting on the roads. It's a god damn sheet of ice that constantly melts and refreezes. Diving in the north during a blizzard is fun and easy. It's nothing compared to an Atlanta winter storm because the dynamics are different.

Masshole here, you should see people around here drive in the snow, it awful and they drive in it every year.

Are you fucking shitting me? I'd like to see them drive in a 1' of snow and white conditions plus 30-40mph winds

Holy shit I forgot!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
FAGGOTS

lol yeah, it's easy up north cause your shit doesn't melt and refreeze. You also have a century of salt embedded in your roads. If you came to atlanta you'd die in about 5 seconds in one of these storms.

This shit here. I was delivering pizza in Fayetteville many years ago, and I turned out of a neighborhood at about 10mph, hit some ice, and damn near went into the ditch. Another year, ice was utterly CAKED on my car while I was working. MY door would get frozen shut in a matter of minutes.

Luckily, this faggot weather only lasts a week or so. Winter is pretty much this exact week of January every year.

Ironic that kikes drive VWs and BMWs, if you ask me.
Never forget the 6 gorillion!!!

Oh you aren't aware that at the top of every corporation you find Jews, especially German ones?
Oh.

this, plus we don't use snow tires and like he said there's sheets of ice everywhere from it melting and refreezing making every part of the road extremely deceptive.

You mean "nigger ice"

The interesting thing about winter storms, is that during the really gnarly ones, the power goes out in entire towns. Most people like to mitigate this by buying and running gas-powered generators. The problem with this, is that some people are too stupid to keep the damn thing outside, and instead keep it inside, where carbon monoxide accumulates, killing entire families in their sleep. In my state, this has happened more than enough times to be an isolated Darwin moment.

The families were all black.

i remember hearing about that a year or two ago. one of those rare niggers that raise their kids killed his whole family that way.

vocm.com/news/lark-harbour-pummelled-by-wind-and-rain/

They do that scam fucking everywhere user.

when I was young a crazy blizzard swept through my little town and knocked out power for a week, people froze to death in their sleep only natives and it was because they cheaped out in home construction and didn't insulate anything

Anyway, we don't get a lot of snow but -15c with 90% humidity is its own brand of hell, feels like arthritis

It wasn't my ancestors, you fucking yank. Any given nigger in the US is more likely to be descended from slaveowners than a white southerner is.

Or they run them to close to the house. There was a family that all died in their sleep last power outage here because of a genset running outside but near the home. The wind pushed the exhaust up against the house where it got taken in by the soffit vents. CO is more dense then air so when it got in to the windless attic it dropped down and filled the home.

>>>/weather/