What is the one true philosophy?

I bet it's transhumanism.

What is the one true philosophy?

Socrates never said that, it was Elanor Roosevelt. But I guess that makes me a weak-minded cuck because I'm talking about the authorship of a quote. Ironically, the quote itself is discussing people.

Marxism-Leninism.

Yeah. But what if Zizek is right and we need to turn to Hegel and Lacan? :(

Democratic Confederalism

Read Apo

Hermeticism

Determinism

Trans.hu. is in no sense a philosophy. It's basically Billy's wishlist. If the tech came to fruition, it would be the bourg to take advantage. Billy is an idiot to think that under a class society he'd have the same treatment as mr. Bill Gates.

Kek.
Just never discuss what events shape people's ideas.

No no you got it all wrong its Posadasism.

The Aliens will bring us Communism!

It's all property. We can all be subjugated.

I hate that most people just think that posadism is just about aliens. It has infinitely more to do with global thermonuclear war then it does with aliens.

No such thing as the perfect philosophy as that implies which pure objectivity and inherent meaning. This simply doesn't exist, or we are unable to comprehend such an idea fully. All philosophies will have fundamental flaws in their arguments, and the discourse of human thought is simply an evolution (hopefully) of previous philosophical thought.

tip

wat

Fuck off alex

Buddhism.

Hegelian dialectics, more generally speculative reason.

Is ideology. Philosophy is DiaMat.

The point is not to interpret the world, but to change it.

Philosophy is a spook.

Consequentialism

I can't remember what it entailed, but I'm pretty sure I had it all figured out when I was on shrooms a couple weeks ago.

Nihilism

Epistemological pluralism

Prove it.

Egoism
because I say so

I've seen a lot of pseudo-intellectual posturing on Holla Forums but hot damn the OP just raised the bar for that + low-effort threads.

You guys can't even prove your philosophies are true. Come on Holla Forums get it together what are you guys, the right wing?

Of course they can't prove anything. This whole fucking thread is based on pseudo-intellectual faggotry. What did you expect?

You're responding to "Holla Forums hurt my fee-fees let's declare war on them pls Holla Forums" epyc wyn". Quite possibly the most cancerous namefag this board has every seen.

What did you expect?

kys

Relax friend, I wasn't criticizing you. Just saying there's no need to waste your breath.

k famrade

Guys get back on topic you guys are starting to sound like Fox News.

Ha none of you are replying that means I win.