U.N. BLACKLISTS ISRAEL BUSINESS

The United Nations (U.N.) has just created a blacklist of Jews.

Empowered by President Obama's move on Israel, the U.N. passed another anti-Israel resolution creating a blacklist of anyone who does business in Judea, Samaria, and East Jerusalem.

foxnews .com/world/2017/01/03/ un-follows-up-settlement-vote-with-blacklist-plan-for-israeli-companies.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/03/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/israel-apology-plot-uk-politicians-170108040326289.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“The values that we (the US and “Israel”) share” are ostensibly that the United States must capitulate to any and all Israeli demands, especially when the future of the settlements are at stake.

This attitude in and of itself is a sort of surrealist comedy, but the escalation of the current mudslinging, led by the current Grand Marshal of all Mudslingers, Benjamin Netanyahu, has long past the threshold leading away from the humorous and into the frightening.

When the Israeli Prime Minister told New Zealand’s Foreign Minister, Murray McCully, that “If you continue to promote this resolution from our point of view it will be a declaration of war” one could be forgiven for not only questioning Mr. Netanyahu’s sanity but their own. The statement seems too far fetched to have actually been uttered in the real world so it must be that the hearer’s mental lucidity is in question.

The Israeli government’s predicament could be compared to that of a beleaguered husband hounded by, in this case, a justifiably nagging wife. When he comes home he races under the table to hide from her and her verbal barbs. As the man of house tries to remain undetected, he mutters to himself “yes, but here under this table I’m the boss!”

Forced into hiding under the table by the international community, “Israel” feels the need to lash out in all directions, including threatening sanctions on Senegal and the Ukraine, amongst others.

Anons, do you see what is happening? The biggest argument for "why does Israel get to have this land" has been "the UN said they could".
NOW THE UN IS MESSING WITH THEM

OYYY VEYYYYYYY!!!

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT WILL SOON!

Someone explain why the UN who is at least partially controlled by Israel is doing all of this "anti Israel" shit lately?

Is it just to be able to play the victim as they make a big move on Palestine? I really dont get whats going on here.

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/03/ un-follows-up-settlement-vote-with-blacklist-plan-for-israeli-companies.html

FTFY

because the pizzashoah is about to begin and they are distancing themselves from the smoldering nuclear waste that is israel.

It's an attempt at Holocoaster 2: Reparations boogaloo.

The Fire Cock Shall Not Disappoint

Praise KEK

Im not entirely sure if this is to be celebrated….but eh, fuck it.

???

b-b-based UN???? Well you know what they say about broken clocks…..

i dont know who is jewing who anymore

I thought they were as anti-Israel as everyone else and the only reason they didn't do shit before was because USA kept vetoing every single thing they tried.

AFAIK the whole world other than the jewnited states had an axe to grind with the israelis. At least obonobo is letting that happen on his way out the door. First good thing he did.

The (((UN))) is extremely pro kike. They've lose complete control of the voting countries though. Recall during GG the UN ruled that saying mean things online to a girl is as bad as physical abuse.

Albert Pike

Whites were supposed to be divided into Muzzie vs. Jew, to kill any chance of a white awakening.

What the fuck is going on. Did the kikes just lose control of the UN?

No. The administration of the UN is fully kike controlled. The member states; however, are waking up.

I can't wait until;

they're full of jews?!

YEAR OF THE FIRE ROOSTER

They're maddest at the U.S., but they need our gibs and alliance to survive. They just have to eat it for now, which I'm sure they hate

wtf i love un now

The UN is the only international organisation that repeatedly tries to sanction and critizieses Israel for all of their shit.
Israel has had more come to them from the UN then everyone else.

Why?
Look at the member states, look at all the shit Israel is pulling time and time again, and you should know your answer.
The only bloody reason why the UN never managed to go against Israel was the US who pretty much always vetoed shit that went against their (((best friend))).

That's why it was so important to see King Nigger for once not going to veto the UNs last attempt to stop Isreals expansion, with Trump saying taht he would've vetoed.

THANKS OBAMA!

I wonder how many shekels will go to the chimps to create a smokescreen on this…

The US is the only reason Israel never gets btfo. AIPAC is the largest lobby in the US for a reason.

Isn't this a ploy to "redeem" Obabo and UN, so if Trump defends or supports Israel, he will lose his original supporters who hate kikes, then the rest of the people will swoop and double down on TRUMP when he's weak?
Fucking Jews jewing jews other Jews.

This kind of goes against Holla Forums's "Obama is a Jew puppet" claim. Same with "Jews control everything." What do, Holla Forums?

they're playing the victim card again

Or they made a bargain with Trump and are intending to crash the UN.

I think Trump knows full well that he got voted in because people are tired of being forced to give handouts to other countries. Obama hurting U.S.-Israeli relations could be a good thing (besides the obvious) in that Trump has no real obligation to repair them.

He HAS to know that jews of all kinds in both countries were rabidly against him. Bibi and the ziobunch only became friendly when it was clear he would win. I just hope he doesn't capitulate. No reason to now, since he won.

Obama has always been a little more friendly to the Arab states than Israel, that much is known. Jews do control most things, were you still playing video games when Obabo did his Iran deal? That doesn't mean that Israel isn't overrepresented in our governmental affairs simply because one president was sort of neutral on Israel for one moment, if anything this event was the outlier that proved the rule that Jews control (mostly) everything. Their grip seems to have slipped though, they, as usual, couldn't keep from getting greedy.

read this

Their grip is slipping in that they don't control the member countries anymore. They control the UN administration people who work at the UN but the member countries have woken up.

Many member states are Muslim states who hate Israel passionately so the democratic nature of the UN will soon come home to roost.

What a dumb picture. It should show Jews and muds holding hands pushing on white people.

hownew.ru

Muslims and jews are best friends. Throughout history this invasion of muslims as "refugees" into white countries has happened a great number of times.

I'm starting to believe the whispers of "a civil war between globalist and Zionist Jews" weren't just shitposts.

>globalist jews implying you need to qualify jew with globalist or globalist with jew

They did invite Sarkessian and the other purple haired dike to go whine about muh cyberbullying and mah-soh-gee-knee, driving rich white girl feminist whinning to brand new highs

Cultural marxism is another golem. The UN served them very well at first, but now that America has fallen to SJW leadership, Israel's hypocrisy is exposed. The Jews have turned away from the UN as a tool, because they know how any true polling of the world community at large on the jq would result. Michael Piper wrote about it in his Golem book. This is why the UN is so fangless and never actually accomplishes anything. Bush completely ignored them about Iraq and nothing happened.

The UN is mostly filled with far-left stooges, who may sometimes be useful on specific issues. But the zionists and real power players have gone elsewhere for some time.

Aren't they both Jewish? Jews aren't white.

U.N. NO!

Holy fuck, did U.N. just get out from (((international community))) grasp?

Maybe there's another reason nothing happened.

Yes, that. People seem to have forgotten or not want to give credit to the work GG did before it became completely coopted.

>>>/trs/

I always knew that Saudis/Turks were pro-Israeli on the down low but other states in the region, such as Iran and Pakistan, were certainly not pro-Israel. Muds enjoy the cover that Jews give them for entry into Europe, sure, but Europe is seeing a rise in antisemitic attacks that unfortunately isn't coming from Europeans. I think the rank and file mud hates Israel but the muds in charge know that Israel can be leveraged against their greater threat which is Europe.

True, but then again they do attract that crowd along, the bulk of their supporters are priviledged bitches and cucks who want everything for nothing and to punish their own for the sake of marxism.

Obama did what he did out of a love for muslims. Nothing else.

Trump said what he said largely out of a dislike of muslims.

That's what's also important to see.

the saudis are actually jews. they are blood related to the rothschild family.

Zoe's a goon and Anita is Armenian.

wew

TRUMP PLEASE RETALIATE ON THESE ANTI-SEMITES

FUCK THE UN

LONG LIVE ISRAEL

I wouldn't go that far, remember these fucks aren't rebelling against their masters out of the goodness of their heart, they only act as a response to the worldwide disdain towards the warmongering jews, soon-to-be european liberation from the EU.

Having the "wrong" candidate becoming US president despite all odds against him and billions spent trying to turn the people against him, all the while SJW marxist movement went into max gear, failing miserably despite lawmakers attempting to censor freespeech in public spaces, the people downright outvoted the hordes of illegal voters and Soros voting machines. Least not forget the publics positive reception of "fake news", then there's the MSM, piss scared of the fact they've been found out,now they are backpeddaling out their asses kissing Trumps feet in hopes he forgives the endless propaganda and assaults against him anyone who questioned the narrative.

Add the final touch the massive ammount of confirmed crimes committed by the Clintons, including High Treason. On a side note,I hope Podesta and the rest of the satanist pedos get caught and hung, but not before they sing like birdies while getting waterboarded.

So another golem turned on its master?

Now that their plan in Allepo has failed and they have a completely Israel friendly President, they are abandoning the two state solution to annex the rest of Palestine and either create an apartheid state or kill them all. They need the extra real estate more than ever now. This is good news because it means they are delaying their plans to focus on the final solution of the Palestinian problem and we won't have to deal with more neocon adventurism for a while while they alienate themselves more and more to the whole world.

they never learn

There's a a schism between israeli zionist kikes and globalist kikes. The US always using its veto power to protect israel was keeping it in check, but King Nigger destroyed that balance and now the kike civil war is really heating up.

Good, let them kill each other. As the old saying goes, "Never interrupt an enemy when they are making a mistake."

Now that's responsible memeing.

Heeeeeeey finally *something*.

Anyway, fuck kikes and whether they build shitty houses on the heads of mudslimes.

Focus on home and building the WALL.

Niggers kidnapping White children.

Dirty spics in all their miserable forms and all the Akmeds Obongo has been bringing in.

The UN has the goodest golem (the US) as a permanent member of the UN security council.
Israel had historically been able to count on the US veto if any other country tried to use the UN against them. But this time Obama refused to use it out of spite at Trump.
If Hillary got in this wouldn't have happened.

If WW3 starts over Israel I'm going to be pissed. Just leave it alone and let it die off.

It is kinda confusing because the Democrats are controlled by Jews.

I'm surprised it took us this long to realize.

All the kikes who took a loita express style initiation ritual are about to be completely blown out. The CIA can't save them now.

I was motivated to make an edit of this.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Good shit, user.

But Israel doesn't do anything. They import aid money and sell intel the CIA gave them.

Psychology to increase support for Israel.

How could you forget about the Sodastream goy?

People root for the underdog. Obama isn't trying to really harm Israel just trying to manufacture the image of a bullied nation which will increase support for the state of Israel among the sheeple.

>That does it Jews, it's time for you to leave ____.

Nothing would be better for the world than for the Holocaust myth to finally lose its power into guilt-tripping the whole world into doing Jewish bidding.

>>>/trs/
>>>/infowars/

Well said.

WTF I love the UN now!
2017 best year beginning evar

What you see here is a subtle shill

Globalist jews vs. Israeli Jews.

ENOUGH CUCKCTIANS, STOP WITH THIS DELUSION, CANT YOU SEE CHRISTIANITY IS SETTING US UP YOU FUCKING RETARDS? YOU ASTROTURFERS BOUGHT ROGHT INTO IT AND NOW WHITES ARE GOING TO DEU7S BULT THEIR WAY INTO EXTINCTION. I SWEAR IF I SURVIVE THE COMING WAR I WILL SPEND TH REST OF MY LIF SETTING UP GUERRILA MOVEMENTS AGAINST CHRISTIANS, JEWS AND MUSLIMS. FUCK YOU

wew lad this is an exceptionally bad post

Christian opinion: Satan (globalists) are going to destroy Israel so that all the evangelicals who wrongly believe that it is supposed to be supernaturally defended will lose their faith.

FUCK.YOU.AND.ALL.CHRISTIANS

Hey Goldbeg. You're lying again. All jews are sleeping in the same bed, all need to be wiped out.

>>>/trs/
>>>/infowars/

I don't think so, Moshe.

We support Israel one hundred percent. One THOUSAND percent. It will be there FOREVER.

Thanks for the quick D&C, rabbi. As a pro-Israel user myself, I wholeheartedly support your efforts to unpill this board full of Holocaust deniers!

Let's make this quick.

What the fuck?

wait… "the" ukraine?

Sup Achmed, you and Schlomo will be summarily shot.

Both need gassed you fucking faggots. No where did I state I was pro-insert kike faction here. Stop reaching so fucking hard to try to fit in, you're newfag is showing.

This is some sort of Jewish trick. Why would they blacklist themselves? UN is an assembly of good goy Masons. Jews playing 1.5D chess.

The globalist Jew's are moving against the Zionist Jew's and the world is going to fall apart because of it.

A holdover from Soviet times, when it was effectively a region of the USSR, not an independent country.

Officially, it's just Ukraine now. But some people still call it "the Ukraine," mostly out of habit.

Basically, the jews are trying to force Trump to bend the knee by having his enemies attack Isreal and his (((allies))) demand him to act so as to get some assurance against Trump.

webm related.

I have a gift of being able to recognise the Canaanites and their evil. Not only is this guy evil, he is a very very powerful evil…..

Jews dont control the world they just have a lot of power and everyone hates them

It's not like they try to hide it.

Can anyone explain to me what is going on? This does not make sense to me. In every other case, the UN has only ever served as an additional Jewish enforcement arm, this breaks the pattern.

W-what if the kikes memeing for the annexation for the west bank aren't actually kikes at all but subversive anti-kikes that want to see them genocided the same way the international kikes are trying to genocide whites? Meanwhile the real kikes (the UN) is trying to stop it the best they can.
I'm not saying support muh israeli nationalism or kikes at all. I totally pulled this out of my ass, it's 4 am.

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE LIST?!

It's not "anti-Israel". The idea that the illegal zionist entity must not build illegal settlements in occupied territory is common sense and everyone in the civilised world agrees in accordance with international law except the most deranged zionist kikes and a few good goyim retards at the Republican party.

"Left wing" jews including all the jewish Democratic party oligarch donors (Haim Saban, Pritzker family, Soros, Peter Lewis) believe in a two state solution.

not deep enough, m8.
in reality most of jews (like 95%+) are shabbos goyim according to a new world standard. They are off to be murdered just like good goys masons during the final days. By final days i mean, yes, evangelical end of times. As all the time jews will slay prophets coming to judea, preaching to not trust the one, doing the false wonders. But jews are either to accept the false prophet or be killed, during new world celebration of a coming "messiah".
Just like so many times before it was proven that satan devours its children, they still can't understand. Jews are truly the world's most stupid and ignorant pseudo-nation.

No, they don't. They only follow it just the way it suits them. Like even including their softer version of talmud into it, by the name of deuteronomy.
And for all other "proto-communist" d/c: just try to read it, or if you're such a stupid little marx lover, go to:
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/

christcucks are really pathetic.

Still can't find the list,here are some comments by the chosen people.

kek
This must be the joke of the day.

These things are made up concepts that have no real world application, you stupid redditard. The only "law" is that might makes right. Everything derives from power and force. Your "international law" doesn't exist except when it serves the interests of international Jewry.

user; they already did.

Nice turfing for the post war 'exhaustion'.

Kike detected. The entire civilised world is standing against Israel except a few insane """far right""" ziokikes and a few kike loving Evangelical hillbillies in Murica.

Is this why kikes are freaking out and trying to pass laws to stop the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement? Israel will become a rogue pariah state if it annexes the West Bank. I hope they do it will be fun.

You just couldn't resist could you Chaim.

Beautiful.
For once I'm glad that the Saudis are throwing their oil money at the UN.

Bingo. The strategy of "being the victim" is extremely powerful - just look at how much clout the left has had for a while protecting allegedly-oppressed mahnoritays and People of Poopdick.
He who has possession of the "innocent victim sacrifice" gamepiece has a big advantage.

Jesus being killed by jews was an advantageous happening because it made him into the most innocent victim possible and directly demonized the jews. Previously the jews had all sorts of memetic material used to stealth around as the innocent victims, including the fakey-fakey story of being slaves in Egypt (no archaeological evidence).

Jesus getting killed put the circle-sketchers in their place for a long time. Then le hologaust was made up in the 1940s (actually prior to that, see the newspapers citing "6 million jews" killed) and the catholic church was subverted soon afterward when Johannes Oesterreicher, a "convert" to catholicism from judaism, "helped" catholic priests rewrite catholic doctrine to be jew-friendly, culminating in the Nostra Aetate that made it okay that jews killed Jesus. This, combined with a strangle on the media (look at all the "friendly jew" movies out there - pick a random movie like "Goon" and have your jaw drop), pop culture, and significant political influence allowed the jew to reacquire the victim gamepiece. This is where we were just a few months ago.

I think they are losing it. Who will acquire the innocent victim gamepiece when it slips through the jew's semitic fingers? The Germans?

I keep seeing this "globalist jew V zionist jew" dismissed out-of-hand.

Certainly, no jew is an ally (over 100 expulsions can't be wrong), however, the assertion appears to be that there is no jewish in-fighting. Ever. It's all just a controlled opposition act. I dunno, I've seen jews jewing other jews before & it doesn't sound that far fetched that there could be in-fighting. Either I'm naive & it really is merely an act or Holla Forums is being heavily pushed away from celebrating or instigating any jewish in-fighting. If it wasn't an act then D&C among the jews is something you might want to accelerate since if they're focusing on each other (and their shabbos goyim) that potentially diverts, to an extent, the ongoing jewing of whites who do not desire white extinction.

It's a phenomenon that repeats itself through the history of the jews. It started with western european jews wanting to integrate and assimilate with the goyim (while making the goyim more liberal of course) and eastern european jews who refused to do so and were hardline ethnocentrics. The eastern european jews became zionists and formed the hardcore center of judaism. They kept fucking with the goyim, which gave rise to anti-semitism. This anti-semitism served to further radicalize and zionize western jews. The western jews that didn't join in on zionism, and that were for assimilation, were quickly expunged and denigrated, and were sometimes made examples of in front of synagogues, by public humiliation, torture and hanging.

This whole nationalist versus globalist jews is the same of old song and dance, and the end goal is the same: make the lot of the jews better. That's why this "conflict" is dismissed out of hand - it serves the purposes of the jews.

It's dismissed out of hand, because the jew closes ranks with each other over their fundamental psychological grounding: being a jew. Even the most globalist Israel-hating hipster faggot from Brooklyn hates being called a kike, and gets their back up about it. There is also nothing they like more than giving it to groups that have somehow offended the jew.

There is definitely potential for D&C there, but you'd have to be careful how you do it. It'd have to be done along ideological or cultural fracture points. Anything that draws them together (especially activating the ingroup ties aspect), would have to be avoided.

keked

tldr jews have made themselves appear to be divided but they are in fact not really doing any damage to eachother. Nationalists who can't differentiate between muslim sects and think everyone is a wahhabi (literally a jew craeted sect) will want all of them dead. This helps Israel empty land full of muzzies, allowing opportunity for greater israel.

No, the Saudis (basically inverted Israel but with Muslim Arabs) managed to get a real Islamic foothold in the council or something. Someone else had screens detailing it.

Muslims got control (decent enough control) and are making moves against Israel with LibDems who hate Israel but love rapists refugees.

Israel just pulled 6 millionyes I'm serious dollars in yearly funding out of the UN because of the UN waving a finger at Israel expanding it's boarders into mudland. basically the protected classes clashed and one of them isn't protected anymore

I honestly believe this is the case. The jews are experts at shilling and slight of hand. They probably want us to believe they are a house divided that we might come to be complacent.

Gee why are there so many jewish pedo activists. Are there tons and tons of filthy rat jews who molest children?

Very sneaky, Chaim. Almost believed you.

This is what they have done for the last 250 years or so.

You're either woefully uninformed or a shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
The wahhabi's are pure islam.
t. 500 years of war with islam.

UN is NWO, not Israel.

NWO is not jewish at all, it's multi-racial.

The jew thing is just a front.

It's the pyramid scheme. Consolidate all power to the top and then purge the rest. Sure, they got promised all kinds of shit but it's all a lie.
Satan does not share his power.
And humanity is retarded for believing the king of lies.

Thats all,

Fuck you, you jew son of a bitch. Go home.

Skipped around in your 20-minute video and couldn't catch him even attempting to make any kind of point. Is there some specific allegation you're wanting to bring up?

And you're calling someone else woefully uninformed?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
The House of Saud seized power only in the last few decades; they've been a Jewish pawn and agents for the creation of Greater Israel from the outset.

This. Even Jews are being fooled by their god.

Both of them are funded by same overkikes like Rothschilds, they are two sides of the same shekel.

for the 6 million

NWO/globalism is a jewish meme, just like the illuminaughty. Go back to prisonplanet.tv.

Check these

Or these

Y'all niggas never learn. Obama was supposed to be perceived as anti-Israel; it's a product of his character's ebul Muslamic upbringing. In reality he never stopped the billions in foreign aid we give them to keep them propped up, but it's the cosmetic differences from George Bush's stances that make his positions pro-Muslim/anti-Israel thanks to media spin. That's what was supposed to rally conservatives behind Jeb, or at least Cruz, but of course, the Teflon Don crashed that plane with no survivors.

Obama, Romney, Santorum - the vast majority of politicians are not even figureheads, they're merely characters who were coached and in some cases groomed for their roles, trained to play a part like an actor plays a character. Just like media personalities, they aren't real people giving their genuine opinion, they're a pipeline spewing the propaganda of the directors, writers, and producers behind the scenes.

But Obama wasn't a long-term plant like some people claim; he was simply a guy with what his handlers recognized would be an inspirational story to hopeful, liberal-leaning sheep after they were done pissing off the world and wrecking the economy with 8 years of their Republican pawn. Obama's never even been particularly good at his role as a character in the political theater. Why do you think he clings so tightly to his teleprompter?

Don't worry, the Israeli deputy defense minister Donoahld Trumpsky has already promised to reverse and revenge the second holocaust that happened inside the U.N.

That Sweden`s jew that thought this would be under the control of the jews to control multiculturalism truly is insane.
U.N. is even turning on them. wtf

I wonder if after 30-50 years Obama will be seen as some sort of Uncle Tom. He never seemed like he particularly could relate to everyday African Americans but I guess he did some things for street cred like releasing people from nonviolent drug charges.

I smell room for a grand (((false flag))) event or two with this move

We are the Jews now….

The golem turns on it's creator!

this world just keeps getting better and better

kikes do what kikes do. why are people let them get away with it.
to kill a rat you squat is dead.
period.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/israel-apology-plot-uk-politicians-170108040326289.html

wtf I love the UN now