Kikes go totally insane, openly call for revolution to overthrow democracy, celebs join in

archive.is/OOuXg

(((Uncle Schlomo))) is in a total panic and his mask is slipping so bad it's just barely hanging on by a nose hair. His plans have been fucked up hard and he's trying to accelerate his endgame before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/wp-content/uploads/nyt-no-16-1-4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3lVHRHw3gos
youtube.com/watch?v=oVLRdI5MlSA
archive.is/UQKSp
archive.is/4O3pT
twitter.com/refusefascism
change.org/p/donald-trump-install-a-fascist-dictatorship-in-the-united-states?recruiter=362198680&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Scots_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still have the list of who needs to be deported

Weren't we making a list a time ago on all who needs to be executed? What the fuck happened to that

God I love this man so much.

This is insane..
What do the normies think of this?

Show this to the normies so that they may see and not forget how bitter these losers are and how blinded the fools are by their own stupidity.

And the pdf of their entire (((NYT))) ad

refusefascism.org/wp-content/uploads/nyt-no-16-1-4.pdf

They actually provide a handy little list right in their ad. See third pic.

Of fucking course

I wish a nigger would

Sounds like Democracy Spring 2.0. Be on the lookout for the color purple.

Good thing I looked, you took the words right out of my mouth. I bet he's the kind of "moderate" who encourages selling heroin in the community. Gotta get that chemical jihad done somehow.

When I get home from work I'll start investigating these people for any statements they have made and we can unleash Mogul Fury on them. Imagine the freakout when they start getting scary black suited armed white men knocking on their door asking about their un-American activities.

Fuck the left.

but guiz, wats fascism

Man that twitter feed is pure cancer.

I keep seeing this claim in every single attempt by these insane kikes and it still baffles me. Do they honestly think Trump gives a single fuck about anything they say? That he will just say "oops these people don't like me I guess I better give up this presidency dealio hahah"?

THE CORRECT TERM IS "NORMALFAG"
GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

heh

We bonglangers had the same shit with brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lVHRHw3gos

Being called a "xenophobe", "fascist", "little Englander", (even though I'm Northern Irish, lol). These libcunts seem to forget that the UK is NOT fucking London. It's four countries joint in a glorious Union. But London and Scotland can fuck off. Wankers.
Watching the faces of the BBC cunt journalists on TV as the votes came in, was pure joy. I'll never forget it.
I had the same reaction watching Trump's votes come in. Nice one lads; keep strring the pot - keep those liberal tears flowing.

God save the Queen.
God bless the Uninted States of America.

/r9k/ use normies too, stop being a dense faggot

Eat shit and die. "Normie" is a Reddit-safe non-triggering alternative to the proper term of NORMALFAG.

Just start asking anyone who calls Trump a fascist how he is fascist, and take them apart from there. It's fun watching idiots squirm as they don't even know what a fascist is themselves.

Kill yourself

Fuck off normalfag. I will not be using your censored safe words, and neither should you.

Are you mental?
I'm from the Loyalist community. You do know the Northern Ireland is part of the UK, right?
Loyalist means loyal to UK. And Her Majesty.

It was a fucking war zone for decades. Are you aware of this? It's peaceful now. But it was very nasty. Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=oVLRdI5MlSA

WTF? Trump sucked up to this faggots whole campaign, especially after Omar "Spray and pray gay away" Mateen purged that club.

topcuck

IRA did literally nothing wrong.

What the fuck does this have to do with this thread? Is this why you fagets got kicked off the board?

Oy vey, we must stop this evil Fascist America, where niggers gang up on and torture the mentally challenged.

Trump openly shills for Israel and shits on the UN for being bad goys… And yet you still see these kikes kvetch madly at him becoming president.

Just goes to show how paranoid a Jew can be. They have no friends, partners or allies. Only slaves and enemies.

This group seems to be the Golem turning on the masters. The far left is pretty anti-Israel these days, so Trump being pro-Israel makes him their enemy in yet another regard.

And to clarify, by "the far left is pretty anti-Israel these days" what I really mean is they are pro-Palestine and love to suck Muslim cock.

Holy fuck these next 2 weeks will be the longest of my entire life. I'm gonna have to take the 20th off; it will be a full time endeavor harvesting all of the salt and tears.

Nothing wrong with being Pro-Palestine. That land was stolen from them using the holohoax as an excuse, kikes should be exterminated instead given free clay.

They're really trying to mobilize a modern Red Army. It's amusing. Won't happen. Do they not realize how ineffective hordes of niggers and beaners are? They're hemorrhaging more and more white people by the day. This isn't a united force of Russian or Chinese people. It's a divided force of people that secretly hate each other, some of whom are primitives who are entirely incapable of strategic planning and working toward a collective goal.

Those dirt people with an insane religion based on perpetual violence and world domination would kill you if they had a chance. The enemy of your enemy, in this case, is not your friend.

No guns, no chest rigs, no training. This will be a whimper into obscurity, not a "crescendo" as they put it.

Indeed. They hate the west for being kike-lovers.

Not to mention how most of those people are too pussified and effeminate to fight. Of all those groups only the niggers could be mobilized to any significant number, and even them would break if faced with organized resistance.

ANYTIME THERE IS A LIST, IT IS A REDPILLING OP, YOU FOOLS

Idiot.

Nope, Palestinians have pretty much never threatened the West and likely never will. If they were free they'd be probably a vassal state of Iran or Lebanon, neither of which have any anti-western ambitions and are actually pretty cozy with Russia.

And so would you if the tables were turned.

Stop putting words in my mouth retard. You don't have to be friends with Palestinians to be anti-Israel.

Another day another Oy vey, this is what 2017 has been like

Out of all the crazy jihadi groups, Hezbollah is one of the few I can actually respect because their ideals are actually noble and limited to retaking their ancestral homeland and not crazy burn and conquer the heretical world crap.

Stop putting words in your own mouth, you sleaze.

No back-peddling now, faggot – you said you're "Pro-Palestine", and that you think there's nothing wrong with that.
You're a sleaze and an idiot. Sad.

I really do love the slactivism that is the core of the left, even when they perceive that the axe is about to fall on their necks. it's fucking fascinating. trump's going to be president and there's not a goddamned thing they can do about it

Huh, Michael Shannon is a Jew. His mother's name is (((Hine))).

Niggers can't be directed when mobilized though. That's that amusing thing about this. They're more than willing to commit violence, no doubt about that. But once set loose they'll fracture immediately to peruse personal agendas. We see it at every big "protest"/riot.

underrated

This isn't treason?

It probably why the greatest sin to Jews is not fucking over other Jews. They're so busy fucking up other people's shit they fear they'll fuck over each other too.

But he's Vice is Pence

Nice sublte
maymay.

Nope. It's sedition, which has gone from legal to illegal many times over the history of the natithe Currently it is legal due to judicial activism on the Supreme Court.

Nice trips. Use three >'s newfriend
>>>/oven/

What's the source of the anti-gay Pence stuff anyway? is that his current **hehehehe* view or something from the 80s?

What the fuck? IRA is basically a potato
lsis

He used HIV/AIDS Money to Fund Conversion Electroshock Therapy to Queers

They just lost. Obama's hope just died in a Facebook livestream. People understand why they voted the way they did, and Hillary will continue to bleed support from the useful idiots who voted for her. Also notice the level of the actors involved.

Didn't realize he was a low-life Leftist scumbag. White guy, tall, decent looking. You'd think he would be more Right-leaning… Oh well. I've only seen him in like two movies. Wasn't bad, but fuck him.

/thread.

They are the most pathetic revolutionary force ever seen. A source of entertainment for years to come. In denial of their impending demise, so much keks to be had. Remember God made them pathetic for our amusement. Praise KEK.

Why doesn't she have a white baby in the womb?

She's a feminist. She's anti-white.

This man is the goddamn
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PRAISE KEK!

Sweet kek, their website is a goldmine

archive.is/UQKSp
archive.is/4O3pT

How short sighted jews can be, when they realize their years of pussifying the population backfires on them when trying to coax them to now muster a backbone and fight back.

men cant get pregnant

they're going to get a nasty surprise when they're confronted with actual fascism then

Do it, niggers. I want a million bitch nigger march. Cry like kunta kinte and anne frank for me.

twitter.com/refusefascism

So? The British need to get the fuck out.

whatever dad

That's because shias think its heretical to attempt to bring about the endtimes and usually steay in their own countries whereas sunnis think its their duty. Which is why all the sandniggers flooding Europe are sunni wahabbists.

Spics are more effective as a fighting force than niggers. Compare cartels to nigger gangs for instance

Oh I get it. You're one of the recent Islam shills. I'm surprised you were willing to pull your dick out of that goat long enough to post. Especially with one of your siblings/wives in the same building. Palestinians are mudslim trash and always wil be. Your shilling here will not ever work. Yes, we hate the kikes and rejoice when they fail. No, that does not make us your buddies, you cousinfucking sandpig.

They fail to see that democracy won't work in the current climate without significant structural change.They also are not thinking directly about the new space frontier.
We can't have mere liberalism and multiculturalism. We need to protect the demographic stability of the nation as an economical structural need. Otherwise you will fragment the industries with ethnic division and favorship.

This is why increasing foreigners into the country is a bad idea.

Democritus himself thought it was fucking dumb

Are you really surprised?

Their memes and reality-shaping powers: gone.

Top-tier subhumans will still be able to get in, unfortunately. Only the ones who increase crime rates, leech America's wealth, and save jews on airfare for sex slaves will be shot if they stare at the wall too long.

Doesn't mean Israel should be given a free pass to steal clay. Any other nation that acts like they do would have been genocided by now.

These fucking fags should buy a dictionary instead of just re-writing the meaning of words to suit their Stalinist agenda.

That I can agree with. I'm just saying it doesn't make the muslims the good guys, and there is alot of mudslim shilling here lately.

Hahahahahahahaha, oh man I really hope they try. I can guarantee you the average military guy is itching to stomp on their commie necks.

Whats the pol definition of Fascism

To be fair the first part of the definition is correct from webster. They're wrong that it's headed by a dictator, it has been in the past but it is not exclusive to that. Also, muh oppression

I think it's more about trying to get him out in 2020. They will constantly push the Trump=fascist meme for the next four years while staging constant protests in the hopes that it will swing things against him by 2020. They couldn't get it done in time for this election, but they think maybe with four more years they will be able to finish him.

Jews just call anyone who opposes then a dictator. Trump is a dictator, Assad is a dictator, etc. Doesn't matter if they are elected and don't have absolute power, it's just about going against the NWO.

It didn't work when they did that with the more cuckservative Bush sixteen years ago, why do they think it'll work now?

can't say you don't deserve it.

It will be more pervasive. Bush was their guy, so their opposition to him was entirely phony. Still, it probably won't work, especially if Trump deports the beaners and gets better laws against voter fraud.

REMEMBER:
When the kikes say "humanity", what they actually mean is (((humanity))).

In four more years, all of those college kiddies who came out for bernie, and then hillary, will be out of school and into a job. Four years of Trump will demoralize them more and more, as they are forced to grow more mature to keep a job.

The only way the left can hope for a turnout like they just got, is if they ramp up the cultural marxism in media so they can indoctrinate the newer generation. That could backfire since people are sick of PC bullshit, and they right is making a comeback culturally (praise kek.)

I don't mean to jump the gun, but theoretically, if we win in 2020, the left could be done for a very long time.

explain arab spring

Are you new? Arab spring is the CIA inspired uprisings that have taken place in the middle east over the past few years. Libya and Syria being two examples.

Trump is pro-Israel too, at least outwardly. But his actions regarding immigration and the Fed will damage their plans. Same situation with Kennedy.

Look what I just found :^(

it's a term for burger caused destabilization of a nation state through subversion of youth, media and traitors for economic and political reasons while making it seem like a 'cry for democracy by small people'.

not new just never looked too far into it.

Synthetically "revolutions" fabricated by Google, Clinton and friends in arab nations. We already had ours. It was called "democracy spring," and there's a reasom you havn't heard of it; it was nothing, as this will be.

You are replying to a butthurt eurocuck or a D&C shill.

replace pepe with a wojak in a standard pool co shirt and the antifaggot with pepe and you've got great Holla Forums propaganda.
Holla Forums is not aut-lite

Nobody fucking cares.

You idiots are replying to obvious shills.

Gas yourself kike.

First part you got right. Second is a fallacy, because you can't divide anything which wasn't united in the first place, or are you that user who is meming 'there is only white race, nothing else' in order to avoid being placed below superior aryan race?

You realize you are attempting to D&Cin that very post, right?

It's just that finnish guy who hates yanks. And to be fair, I can see where he's coming from.

Europeans don't want to have anything to do with burgerclaps. We just use the same board and laugh at the same happenings. Doesn't automatically make you one of my kind, shitbreed.

Then you can go suck each other off in the snow. You're both D&Cing. At this point I'm just observing shill tactics. Keep going.

Religion D&C last week, burgers vs euros this week. What's next week? Give me a preview.

racemixing is degenerate. Fucking burgerkikes at it again.

reminding you that a common enemy doesn't magically make two different races and culturues one.

Lel, I already said that in this thread, dummy.

Pick one.

hnnmnnnnnnnggg. and she enjoyed that dirty talk. she didn't want to but she liked it.

Just received this from a college email list-serv and I'm unsure as to how I can challenge this. I've contacted the administration, the dean, and even submitted a story topic idea to the newspaper to no avail. All individuals claimed this doesn't amount to an invocation of violence or the acceptance of left-wing terrorism. Can an user give me an idea how I can use their decision to host this antifa bullshit against them?
was thinking about using a sockpup to claim I'm antifa and then tie it into the school but a bit hesitant to do this
another option is possibly to spam the school twitter with a botnet, or attempt to disrupt the protest somehow
really blackpilled rn tbh, want blood for this

This is a real quote from their website.

Liberals really are absolutely insane.

So much poz user, I think you know what to do.

#NoFatshitUSA!

Fun fact: Hillary's entire margin of "popular vote" victory came from Commiefornia where she got 4 million more votes. Take away Commiefornia and Trump won the "popular vote" by over a million.

This is a better point to go with than that America doesn't do a single nation-wide popular vote. Don't argue the mechanics of America's electoral system, it's too abstract and liberals don't care about states' rights. Instead, just bring up again and again that Commiefornia is where Hillary's entire margin comes from and without it, Trump won the popular vote. Point out that you don't want Commiefornia forcing its choices on the rest of America. Point out that the rest of America voted for Trump both electorally and in the popular vote.

This is a simpler, more easy to understand way of going about it. And it's more aggressive and "othering" towards the liberal, who will feel attachment to Commiefornia (one of the liberals' favourite states) and may even trigger an amygdala overload. It singles them out and makes them feel isolated.

You wont receive any support from burger we were the ones funding them with arms and cash to kill you

Drop out you fucking sperg, make sure to leave pissbottles with holes poked in them in your dorm so whatever beaner has to clean it out gets peepee on their clothes

Would also be helpful to point out the number of illegals who voted. Especially in states like California. "Popular vote" apparently includes illegal aliens.

also consider how many of those votes were spics voting numerous times illegally.

This. This right here.
This is why we lose.

They are not 'insane', user.
Far from it – they are fully aware of what they're doing.

Consider this: Even if this doesn't work THIS time, what do you think the climate will be like after 4 years of Trump?

They aren't insane.
They're full cognizant and aware – they're are strategic, in a way you are not, in a way most of the Right is not.
They are not insane, they are grasping, perhaps… But perhaps not. And in 4 years, assuming no significant change to the demographic trends, that which they are presently grasping for will be quite a bit closer to those grasping claws of theirs.

The biggest mistake you can make when dealing with the leftists – when dealing with any sort of opposition – is to ascribe to madness what can instead be explained by purposeful, willful, conscious action.

These people are not insane, they are planting the seeds of their plans for the future: even if those seeds cannot or will not grow at present, the 'soil' is only going to become more fertile over time.

They are not insane – their ideas might well be insane, as in the case of Communists, but they themselves are fully aware, and their actions designed to bring those insane ideas to fruition, to make them manifest, are entirely sane.

Most of them are, the people who actually realize what they are doing are a small minority.

You know what you have to do, user.

All that sperging, and you failed to say what the fuck you were talking about, or provide an example.

Liberals are in total denial about the illegals. It's true there's voter fraud, but the thing they can't deny is that Commiefornia is the only reason Hillary won the "popular vote".

I advocate pushing the whole California thing because it's so basic and open that liberals can't deny it, can't ignore it, are forced face to face with the fact that outside their shithole state the rest of America did indeed give Trump the popular vote.

This then forces them, instead of denying voter fraud and having an argument about getting rid of the electoral college, to engage in an argument about whether one state should be allowed to force its views on the rest of the nation.

So basically… meme them into secession?

It doesn't matter though. They're not going to do anything.

Has there ever been so much butthurt after a president has won an election?

You are both missing what he's trying to say – the leaders of the American left are very purposeful in the message and action of their party, probably even pragmatic in comparison to the Republican party and its own strategic movements.

You're right, most of the followers who ascribe themselves to the left ARE insane, but it's because of this that these targeted messages and calls to action from the left are so perfect – their base will believe anything and follow their commands without question.

You're just lacking some reading comprehension, user.

It's for beating them down harder in arguments online and a way to more clearly impress upon observers that the liberals lost on all levels.

Good point.

I'm not surprised to see PZ Myers on the board of that odious pile of shit organization. Nor is it a surprise to see some of the others.

Anyway, here's my Change.org petition to President Trump to install a genuine fascist dictatorship:

change.org/p/donald-trump-install-a-fascist-dictatorship-in-the-united-states?recruiter=362198680&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Once it gets five signatures, it becomes visible to everybody. Text to follow. . .

I think you might be the insane one.

Since the historic 2016 election, millions of ordinary Americans have been given reasons to doubt the integrity of our political system and the goodwill of our leadership. Prior to the election, many public figures tried to dirty Donald Trump's public image with baseless accusations of sexual impropriety and criminal conduct. Immediately following the election, many of the same figures tried to delegitimize the results by suggesting that the outcome was materially affected by foreign meddling, or that the Electoral College is an unsuitable method for electing the head of state, or by any of a number of unlikely methods.
These public figures, most recently celebrities such as Ted Sirota and Cornell West, as well as former celebrities Rosie O'Donnell and Ed Asner, have formed a group called "Refuse Fascism!" and are circulating a petition to disrupt the President-Elect's inauguration on January 20.
It seems strange that unelected millionaires who produce little other than complaints should take such a firm stand against the freely elected head of state for a great republic. Therefore, to resolve the disconnect between the incoming President's agenda and whatever these celebrities think is going to happen, we, the undersigned, respectfully request the following, that President Trump:
1.) Seize power on January 20 and clearly state in his acceptance speech that America will never have another election as long as he lives.
2.) Abolish the Congress and devolve power to a network of regional governors and sector moffs.
3.) Organize and empower a secret police force to monitor citizens' loyalty, and authorize preventive detention, torture, and covert executions by this force.
4.) Mandate the construction of multiple concentration camps across the United States to house political dissidents and washed-up comediennes who were never funny anyway.
5.) Adopt a vague, yet somehow menacing, title along the lines of Blessed Guardian or Eternal Overseer. Make failure to use these honorifics a political offense punishable by hard labor.
6.) Invade Poland, withdraw from Poland, and then invade Poland again, just to keep them off-balance.
7.) Rule over us as a god-emperor and make America great again.
8.) Designate one (1) male heir to lead our nation in the unfortunate event Heaven calls our leader home.
It is to be hoped that, by adopting these measures at once, President Trump may give his critics, and hysterical bedwetters everywhere, exactly the dystopian future they are clearly fantasizing about and thus make them look fractionally less ridiculous than they have been for several months now.

smdh

Ace of Based.

Thanks. I even added a friendly pic related to the petition. I hope the originator doesn't mind.

Definition of fascism:

A political philosophy, movement or regime … that exalts:nation … above the individual etc etc.

John F. Kennedy:
Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your coiuntry.

tl;dr Kennedy was a fascist

Normies is funnier tbh.

I comprehensions real real good user. You just gots a tism.

I respectfully disagree.

Most of them are stupid.
Its just that simple – they aren't insane, they're perfectly sane imbeciles, taking actions (which are likewise entirely sane) in support of insane ideas like Communism.

Useful idiots, as it were, from the perspective of the strategists.

If I tell you the Sun's light will burn the skin off your bones, and you believe me, is it sane for you to shun the light?
Hardly.
If I want to get you to shun the light, is it sane to tell you the Sun's light will burn the skin off your bones?
Likewise.

But they aren't 'rejecting reality', user.

The dimwits aren't rejecting reality, they're ascribing to the reality they've been provided by those they trust.
The strategists aren't rejecting reality either, their employing the reality of the situation to achieve a given end via employing ideas that reject reality.

Its a subtle differentiation, and perhaps I'm not wording it the best, but the bottom line is simple: Your enemies aren't crazy. Stupid, gullible and lazy, or conniving, soulless, manipulative and fucking evil, perhaps… But entirely sane.
The ideas they ascribe to might be crazy – see: Communism, a concept derived from an insane Jewish mind – but the people in question, and their actions, designed to bring Communism about? To consider such mere 'madness' is to show your foolishness.

It was a threesome with Soros, Hillary when she was sec of state, and CIA. Look up national endowment for democracy, Hillary's campaign was intent on using insurgency since the beginning.

*is it insane for you to shun the light?

This is a fucking stupid definition, all nations do this to varying degrees.

Fascism is a political philosophy developed by an Italian theorist called Giovanni Gentile, it's all about turning the political system of a nation into an organically unified, systematic thing by bringing together all classes and professional groups into a "corporatist" state system.

Words have real, literal meanings. They're not just rhetorical playthings.

Go print out the contents of >>>/polarchive/ and spread it around the location they're going to "teach-in".

perfect

Did you that antifags are using !jeb! as their meme?

Good so far, nice name to boot.
Still with you.
What?
No, really, what?
That seems… Infeasible without homogenous populati-
Again, what?

I'm not being a dick, but to the average normie – hell, to the average Holla Forumsack – that comes off as nonsensical rhetoric, a string of worthless words that don't have any real meaning to them.

Try greater verbosity than
because those are akin to
or the like in terms of their actual meaning to 90% of the human population who haven't read the esoteric political theory you've imbibed.

If they were full cognizant and aware they wouldn't be left.

Most people don't read newspapers anymore, and those that do never look at the Ads, as they're required to have a big box around them saying "AD".

They know right that Germany was NatSoc and not Fascist
Italy was the Fascist one

Nah, it just looked like spergy tartspeak, so i didn't really read it. You got me.

This I agree with

I'm tired so forgive me, but fascism is basically:

So rather than having a parliament composed of MPs or Senators, you have a body composed of say, someone representing the guild of accountants, someone representing the guild of construction workers, someone representing the priestly classes and so on.

If you're interested, this is actually in part how Hong Kong's political system works.

It's not an esoteric political theory. Everyone knew what fascism was 60 years ago. It's only recently that it became a synonym for "anyone to the right of Trotsky".

Note that the problem with the redefinition of the word "fascist" is part of the problem with most political or politically loaded words that we use, either technical or vernacular.

They've been detached from any actual literal meaning and have just become rhetorical playthings for whomever has the largest megaphones:

eg

etc.

Don't forget Racist and Anti-Semite

So your telling me that a bunch of niggers, spics, and neutered white men, lead by feminists landwhales, are going to "unite" and stump the trump by having a circle jerk cry fest together with no male leadership and no weapons? there's so many opportunities for lulz its ridiculous….

Great way for the correct people on the left to make money. Ironic how the people who can't tell you how many genders there are will want to tell you how the country should be run.

Racist has always been a meaningless word that just means "white person with some degree of racial consciousness".

Anti-Semite isn't wrong, but I prefer the term "Counter-Semite".

Beat me to it.

Kek what the fuck.

Kek wills it

SIEG HEIL!

Trips of truth. Don't write them off completely though, the guns, funding, and "male influence" (training) could, theoretically, come from people like our favorite multi-billionaire (trillionaire?)

Someone once asked me if I was antisemitic. I said "I'm only as antisemitic as semites are antiwhite." Got a puzzled face in return. At least it made them think.

no, they are naming their businesses after him and building shrines in his honor. EVERYONE apart from commiefornia faggots want this Kali Yuga to end

Gas the fat dykes?

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

I really wonder what the curries know about Trump what we don't. We all know that Trump blows everything away with any Chinese or other fringe and religious stuff, just like Hitler of course. I just don't know where he ties in with the curries.

Sass the dykes, weight war now

Fucking witnessed.

VERY STEALTHY LOSS EDIT

Boy everything that man does is given an absolute opposite reaction by majority of serious actors
Dude is a literal madman and a living cartoon jew

It's like I've always been saying - for the NWO cabal, democracy has always just been a method of claiming legitimacy (since they cannot do it any other way), and now that it isn't going their way they wanna snatch it away from Trump so that people will side with them in the civil war.

More than just a method of legitimacy, it's how they control a democracy, or at least used to be. They used they media to control votes. Once the MSM is dead, their loss will be cemented

Kek dammit user.

Were have you been last century? Democracy is "fascist" in that they control the narrative, the banks, the schooling-system and all parts of the "political wings".

Fuck, even suggesting democracy is bad makes you a pariah. Why do you think breaking this system and getting our will through, would elicit any type of other respond from the ((them))? Democracy is mean't to divide us as a people, putting left against right, feminists against men, young vs old etc, etc.

Never in thousands of years have white people been so divided as current year and in democracies. We've been fooled and used and the kikes have been very succesful about it.

I hope all their fears come true and worse. I'll bask happily in the post nuclear war glow.

So a bunch of niggers and leftcucks rioting and looting black communities and not contributing to society for about a month

How exactly is that any different from what they're doing now?

They hold posters while doing it
That's all that changes

oh no whatever will we do

Lose? What's that? I don't recall what this experience is like. Is it something that happened before Current Year 1?

We know they're doing it completely on purpose and will full knowledge of what they're doing.

Its this fact that they're actually doing it is what makes them insane.

If a man shits on the hood of your car, fully understanding that he is shitting on your car, he is still bumfuck insane.

This is why jewish/philosemitic secret societies like Freemasons and Bnai Brith favor and promote democracy - it means they can plot in the shadows and then use their influential members to push their ideas onto the public.

nationalism and racism are exclusive to fascism? maximum wew. none of that definition is right apart from "centralized autocratic government".

TRUMP KNOWS

I was thinking more like

(((Their))) democracy is oligarchy.

I can tell you are not from around here, nigger. Your brain is quite obviously shriveling from too much marxism, since you assume everyone is a relativist. To answer your question, there is no Holla Forums's definition" of facism like in your gay circle of friends, there is only FACISM, as originaly outlined by Benito Mussoini. Anything other than that is simply, by definition, not facism.

i am okay with that.

checked

Democracy has never work and never will, wherever it is implanted, the politicians go full retard in less than 2 generations.

lol, they think small towns are going to protest. I bet the riots and property about to be destroyed in places like New York and LA are gonna be pretty funny though.

kek. Gotta admit, Poland is one of the few in the EU that has stayed pretty based as far as the rapefugees go.

Kek

This. According to a book I read about early American history, the founding fathers were already disappointed by about 20 years in…However, it wasn't supposed to be a democracy where special interests rule. It was meant to be a constitutional republic where enlightened men of honor would sacrifice their time and other earthly pursuits to govern.

The book said that someone actually asked Ben Franklin if they had made a democracy. In so many much more eloquent words, he basically said "fuck no."

I can't wait for this treasonous sack of lard to be exiled to Canada

Meh tbh I've met a few Muslims in school and they were all good people to me..while the one Jewish kid I was friends with robbed my parents

I hope your parents whooped you good when they found you sold the cow for a fistful of beans

That's a Soros buzzword.

Yeah, when I read that I laughed.

From online comments I've read it seems they like his position on Muslim terrorism. And think about it like this–they've immigrated legally, they've built businesses or professions and are living the American dream. Why would they want to be associated with the leftist idea of "POC" that lumps them in with illegal aliens and dindus?

nuke hollywood and nothing of value will be lost.

Wait. Isn't this what we're trying to do?

they're all retarded. lived too long under the kike dome or something.

hey, i lived there myself, but it only took me 1 year to ingest enough red to see clearly. these people dont WANT to see clearly, they want to stay comfy in the kike matrix, not realizing it will kill them all in the end.

i guess kek has no need for subhuman shit. maybe we start something new when they're all gone huh?

Bloody kikes stealing our ideas.

AR RAQQAH MCBRIDE

Lmao the poor disenfranchised celebrities crying in their multi-million dollar Beverly Hills and Upper West Side homes that Trump is going to oppress them with his lower and middle class strengthening policies.

Join the resistance, comrade! Hollywood needs you!

But seriously, they want to resist? Please, be my guest. They forget who have the guns.

Careful. If shit gets heavy, the CIA and Soros et al. will arm the leftist antifa.

Kek, is this the new narrative? Every slave being 3/5ths a person went to the direct votes, so really slavery can be tied to the popular vote more then the electoral college.

No, normies works just fine, and it's more insulting.

Hypothetically speaking, what if they get their way?

if you think of them as less than one-thousandth of a human being it starts to make sense.

A new meme is born?

AMERICA, NO!

Daily reminder

That would be extremely painful.

Trump is as much a Fascist as Mussolini was a Democrat.

>If I tell you the Sun's light will burn the skin off your bones, and you believe me, is it sane for you to shun the light?
Frankly, yes. Belief based on nothing is not logical, and belief that persists despite all available evidence being to the contrary is absolutely insane.
It's the very definition of cognitive dissonance; to know, from first-hand experience, that the Sun's light will not in fact burn the skin off your bones, and yet still choose to believe that it will, is exactly what Orwell referred to as Doublethink. It may start off as a conscious choice, but it always ends in literal insanity. You see this most often in religiousfags.
Let me give you an example: Try disproving parts of the Bible to a Christcuck, using irrefutable science and logic. You will inevitably reach a point in the debate where the christcuck deliberately rejects objective reality and empirical data in favor of choosing to believe something that they actually already know cannot in fact be true.
Now follow this to its logical conclusion: A person that deliberately chooses to reject reality in favor of fantasy has effectively lost the ability to determine what is real and what is not, and any person who cannot reliably distinguish between reality and fantasy is undeniably literally insane.

(Checked)

Wait, what the fuck? Do these morons forget the Bush II era and how much those faggots, even non-fundies or neoconservatives, adore Israel and Jews? Pat Buchanan is the only recognizable conservative left who would nuke Israel and cast out the kikes in a heartbeat.

As usual, leftist scum cherry picking.

Just so you know, Loyalists aren't Irish. Loyalists are the descendants of 17th century Scottish immigrants/invaders: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Scots_people

muh Führer :^)

Then they should rename it to Northern Scotland. :^)

Or they could fuck off back to where they came from.

fuck off Mugabe

Jesus christ, the bant level was over 9000. Even the frigid bitch in the middle who probably plays the 'Democratic middle aged working woman' was cracking up.

How delusional are these people? Who the fuck would actually follow them? Seriously, just the thought of these Hollywood actors and singers thinking they're some sort of authority on U.S. politics is hilarious.

Here in burger land we got the Occupy movement.
It's weird going from sympathetic to them around 2010-12 to full fash. I think Occupy had legit grievances but got subverted by sjws and wound up as the Jews useful idiots.

Ditto. Was completely on board with Occupy at the start. The second it went anti-white, I went anti-Occupy.

lmao o kek almighty these dumb fucking kikes kekmao

What's the name of the book? Would love to read it.

THIS

Color revolutions typically start with public appeals to emotion and subverting the public forums of ideas.

Having overly dramatic famous people use this sort of rhetoric will begin to have its desired effect. Purple Revolution is in full swing.

hahahahahahaha can we please find ways to fuck him over?? he's one of the faggots behind that clusterfuck called freethoughtblogs, among other things.

Reminder there's still time to sign the petition. I'm doing it for the lulz, which will only increase if we get five more signatures and land on Change.fag's front page for everyone to see.

Link again:

I think we've cracked their motive, Watson.

It would take them months to train them to even be mildly useful.