Watching seinfeld

Why can't people appreciate actual comedy instead of eating up the same pop culture references again and again?

Actual comedy back in the 90's was satire and being ironic. Now everything they joked about then has become reality. So there are two sides. People who make fun of it (the right) and people who try to make it reality (the left). The right tries to make memes to perpetuate the comedy, while the left tries to suppress it and claim it's reality.

It just works

My father'd be spinning in his grave like a dreidel if he heard that.

Very nice digits. This place is shit. I swear cuck/tv/ has higher quality discussion and is more relevant to TV.

Just go back to cuckchan shitskin and take your shit threads with you.

That fucking does it. I'm done. FUCKING DONE. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT THREADS YOUR SHIT FUCKING WAIFUFAGGING MODS THAT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEIR SHIT SCAMMY HYDE ALT RIGHT BULLSHITTERS. HUR YER ANCHORED KID FOR DOING A PROPER THREAD LEMME BUMP THIS JENNAY THREAD HUUURRRR! YOU RACIST FUCKS RUIN EVERYTHING!
YOU ARE SCUM. ALL OF YOU ARE BOTTOM-DWELLING SCUM AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU ARE VANQUISED OFF THIS PLANET!

I'm finally fucking leaving this place and my god does it feel freeing.

Don't let the door hit you in the way out cuck.

Why did you switch to big bang theory, and then watch it for 12 hours?

>actual comedy

Let me guess, Jew-York or Tel Aviv?
Either way you have to go Yiddish boy.
>>>/oven/

Nice tantrum there Jewboy.
>>>/oven/

benis :DDD

You will not be missed. Holla Forums is getting better because you are leaving.

someone needs to tell the dozen or so jewish senators and governors/mayors and all the kikes involved in "social sciences"

global reported

Where? Are they somewhere between all the rick and morty shitposts?

The first seasons were really good. Why did the show end anyway?

When i saw american comedy central, they just showed Reno 911. What a shit show.

I honestly haven't watched TV in over 10 years, I don't even own a television. I can't believe normalfags like you still exist.

Opinion discarded tbh