Islam is NOT the enemy

Political "Islam" is a fake religion created by (((cryptos))) in order to destroy real Muslims. "Radical Islam" has no basis in Qur'an or Hadith, but in pagan and kabbalah-influenced ideologies created by the Ismailis (Assassins), Sufis (who are themselves crypto-Yids) and the Dönmeh Sabbatean cult. They are given loads of support by the (((Illuminati))) and other secret societies in order to carry out the NWO agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.
icct.nl/download/file/ICCT-Schmid-Radicalisation-De-Radicalisation-Counter-Radicalisation-March-2013_2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's hardly "real Islam." Listen to the video. He goes over the Jewish and pagan origins of so-called "Islamic fundamentalism" and terrorism.

lel I'm not giving you any views
reported

lol, get the fuck out

Wahhabism is a JEWISH creation. The Saudi royals are Dönmeh Jews.

Muslims are not white filth and their being in white countries makes them the enemy.

Get the fuck out of here you goat fucker

lol no, islamists will share the gas chambers with all the other subhumans

The heart of Islam is conspiracy theories upon conspiracy theories, and killing anyone who disagrees with said conspiracies.

Cults have no legs to stand on, so it must remove the legs of everyone else around them to even things out

At least OP is trying to distance himself off from his murderous cousins, though, so props to you on that.

Muslim migration to the west is being pushed by (((them))). That's a fact.

It's also a fact Islamic Law prohibits Muslims from migrating to non-Muslim countries, especially if the reason is for nothing but economic gain.

Ismailis are Shi'a. Nobody likes Shi'a. Not even other Shi'a.

Wahhabism is Saudi Salafism.

hegira
you can go now
>>>/islam/

David Duke loves Islam and urges them to protect their culture in their respective countries.

Har har har.

You should know that this kind of thread will not go well here OP.
Alas, I will give your video a chance, lest my ignorance get the best of me.

All Islam is just a weapon of Jewry against Rome. Kill yourself and your family.

nobody here gives a fuck about that FBI informant/shill

Funny thing about that is Muhammad pissed off his Jew masters by making all kinds of peace treaties with Christians. The most famous being the Ashtiname of Muhammad.

en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad

Real islam had been tried and it lead to prosperous northern africa, spain, and an empire that spread all the way to constantinople. As the years passed more subversive elements reared their ugly heads in the ottoman courts.
The princes became degenerates and deviated hard from islam.
The donmeh ruined the empire from within.
The islamic empire began dying the moment they began to deviate from the qur'an and sunnah of the prophet (pbuh).
In other words, all the conflict in the modern world is 2 things:
1. a jewish economic power grab to rule the world and enslave the goyim
2. The eradication of anyone who will follow islam correctly through any means, they fear islam because they know it is the truth and it brings an end to their jewish ways.

Real islam had been tried and it lead to prosperous northern africa, spain, and an empire that spread all the way to constantinople. As the years passed more subversive elements reared their ugly heads in the ottoman courts.
The princes became degenerates and deviated hard from islam.
The donmeh ruined the empire from within.
The islamic empire began dying the moment they began to deviate from the qur'an and sunnah of the prophet (pbuh).
In other words, all the conflict in the modern world is 2 things:
1. a jewish economic power grab to rule the world and enslave the goyim
2. The eradication of anyone who will follow islam correctly through any means, they fear islam because they know it is the truth and it brings an end to their jewish ways.

…and then muslims attacked Christian Europe from all directions for the next thousand years

God fucking dammit, double posting, fix site hotwheels

Well, yeah. Once Muhammad died, all bets were off. Shame, that. It could have been a nice little desert religion under a unified Arabia. Now it's a kingdom autocratically ruled by money-grubbing assholes turning Mecca into a Disney theme park.

Islam is AN enemy.

It doesn't matter OP! It's plagued and endanger us! So we will destroy it, burn it to the ground!
If the muslims were weak to defend it then it better to be turn into ashes!

And then he betrayed the Christians and had his followers slaughter his way across our lands. You are a parasite. Get out.

Calm down, spaz.

Hi, you fucking piece of shit. Go back to your faggot Chimpire chat.

Your logic is hypocritical if you think that.
The jewish problem is still present, it will just spread.
They practiced their strats in the ottoman empire, now they're doing it to america and europe.
I wish you luck and strength to root them out. I know us muslims failed for now.

it's called a false dichotomy

Whatever respect or possibility of friendship between European pagans/christians had with islam, died the moment you started infiltrating our lands, mocking our lifestiles, taking advantage of our women, welath and goodwill. If islam ever wanted to be friends with the aryan people they wouldnt backstab them every time they closed their eyes. Oh boo-ho you hate jews too. But then again, who dosent? Just because a few retarded cucktians and marxists worhship jews dosent mean tht is a historical reality, in fact those who are still clouded by judaism will come around in their hearts and minds when our message comes trough. Islam should be confined to the arabian peninsula if it wants to exist in the coming world, never ever anywhere else, it has no rights to that despite of what your book says. Keep taking advantage of our goodwil, but ont complain when the saxon gets angry. Because he will, and when he does, he will remind you of every crime you commited against us, and no hatred of jews will be common-ground enough to excuse your isgusting behavior towards us.

Eh, I think it can keep North Africa and Indonesia.

This.

There can be no peace with Islam. At best there will be an indefinite cessation of hostilities.

Please get out you disgusting MIDF shill

Islam is Judaism.

Get out achmed. No one here believe your stupid lies.

No you calm down, achmed

Fine, you can keep north africa, but only because the french dont deserve it.

Split it n two, give one half to Duterte and you can keep the other half

Nice deflection. I ain't Muslim, pal. All I did was mention a bit of history.

Fine by me. I don't really care.

Do you really doesn't understand the "fire rises"? We didn't want tho save this "current year" civilization! We want to burn it too!

We wouldn't just rebuild the things what were once kind to use, but cleanse it! And for that we must destroy the infested!

What do you think why we don't give a single fuck about the poe or the pagans? Because after we dealt with it, we will rebuild the old values by our laws!

By your logic coalburners need to be spared, liberals should be let run free. Just because the were manipulated by (((them))).

Well guess what…

Fuck off back to the bbc

Shias root a lot of their doctrine in Judaism.

No. Wahhab was literally a crypto-Jew as are the Saudi royals.

It's not. Islam was a means of taking back the divine teachings which Judaism corrupted.

why would "crypto-jews" finance the building of mosques all over the west

To take over the west. Most of those so-called "mosques" preach fake Islam aka Wahhabism.

the what?

what is "real islam" then?

This is the third "shitslam not le enemy" meme thread I've seen recently. Who let all the mudslimes in here?

The same shills have been spamming these threads constantly on halfchan Holla Forums
Who knows which ones.

It burns my eyes!

Islam is literally warrior caste Judaism. Get out.

Dude, the Qu'ran literally tells you to kill people.

MUHAMMAD HIMSELF WAS A FUCKING WARLORD WHO MURDERED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE

Well im genuinely a lurker muslim that mainly surfaces to post in threads like these…
back to lurking i guess…

Real Islam is the Islam that existed during the time of Prophet Muhammad before it was corrupted first by Greek philosophy then by the Jews.

Okay, now gtfo of our countries and go back where you belong, Mehmet.

If getting muslims out of europe can be done, I dont see why we cant destroy islam countries.

What are you suggesting we fucking do? Islam is ruining Europe. It is a shit political ideology reigning over a shit region, and it is spilling into our fucking homeland and causing mayhem.

Political islam is a real threat. Quit trying to push this "Oh guys it's not that bad, it just hasn't been tried! They aren't the real enemies!!" bullshit. They are our enemies just like the jews are our enemies, just like anyone who threatens our culture and our people and our way of life are our fucking enemies.

Islam has been shit since its creation.

I'm literally a white revert.

The Jews are forcing those Muslims to migrate to Europe, something which Islamic Law FORBIDS. Qur'an says not to take Christians and Jews or any non-believers as friends or protectors.

Eh, you guys invited us. We didn't force ourselves upon you, nor did we conquer you.

You mean liberalism which allowed toxic ideas and concepts to spread among your people under the guise of free speech?

Meh overrated. It also means you are weak men who cannot control their women, as women hold the power for the continuation of one people.

Since when did we stop paying taxes?

Even your own people would laugh in your face if you mentioned the word 'aryan'. Why should someone respect another who doens't even respect himself

You have instated laws preventing any critique about the jews

I can taste your tears

Oh you're right, they broke this law they aren't REAL muslims, they weren't raised and brainwashed into an inherently violent, abusive, pedophilloic ideology called ISLAM.

There is absolutely nothing redeemable about islamic culture, they. are. our. fucking. enemies.

Why don't you go grab your multikulti sign and go protest for MORE migrants into merkels germany, fucking traitor.

Fuck off Ahmed, Jews and Muslims have a long history of mutual cooperation, see Spain.

OLD SEX ROLES.
REINSTATEMENT OF GETTING AQUAINTED WITH NATURE AND NATURE WORSHIP.
DESTRUCTION OF NATION-STATES. GO BACK TO CITY STATES RULED BY GOD-KINGS.
NO MORE SEMITIC RELIGIONS & NO MORE PARASITES.

Real Islamic culture is inherently traditionalist and libertarian.

daily reminder

I agree.

citation needed

Real Islam provides a huge source of resistance to (((cultural Marxism))) and other (((tricks))).

well, muslims despice jews so…

We know what taqiyya is dumbass, nobody believes anything you or your desert filth say.

Hahahaha, get rekt sandnigger. Your shitty taqqiya doesn't work here. You're getting strung up on the same lamp post as the kikes.

It has no basis in the Qur'an. The Qur'an states all who follow the true word of Allah are brothers.

newfags

get fucked goatfucker

Die

Islam mandates charity and co-operation between fellow believers with the end goal of a unified ummah, it's more akin to Communism than anything. It is both a political and economic system. The individual will is subservient to divine will via sharia law, there's no "Render unto Caesar" equivalent.

Denied

Every religious text ever written tells you to kill people.

Islam is anti-Judaism. The Jews corrupted the original Word of Allah to serve themselves.

lel you're just like the kikes, only you goatfucking swine worshippers are even stupider than they are.

REMINDER THAT NO ARAB, KURD, TURK, AZERI, LUR, BALOCH, PAKI, AFGHAN, DRAVIDIAN, OR OTHER UNTOUCHABLE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING FOR THE HUMAN RACE

REMINDER THAT ARABIC NUMERALS AND ALGEBRA WERE INVENTED BY PERSIANS AND BRAHMANA HINDUS

REMINDER THAT THE ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE WAS LITERALLY JUST ARABS STEALING EVERYTHING THEY COULD FIND FROM THE LEVANTINES AND IRANIANS AND SELLING IT TO THE CRUSADERS FOR JEW GOLD

where in the New Testament Jesus kills people?

Fuck off Ahmed. All semites and their hockey religious mumbojumbo are our enemy.

Jesus himself does not kill anyone, but there are instructions for killing homosexuals in Romans. I'm sure you'll say "well fuck homos"; but it's still an example of people you're supposed to kill in a religious text. They all have it. All of them. Qur'an isn't alone in its savagery.

I dunno, man. The first psychiatric hospital in the world was opened by Muslims in Baghdad in 705. Deciding that the mentally ill needed to be humanely treated with therapy and medication was an innovation of the Muslims at the time. I know it may not sound like much, but it is something they did first. Credit where it's due, etc.

Taqqiya is a Shia thing only.

Talk to me when mudshits stop raping white women every week.

What race where the men running the hospital? Likely Persians.

MIDF get lost. We hate kikes and we hate you too.

Ive tried bringing up how the original Islam is peaceful on Holla Forums before but no one will listen. All religions original meanings get twisted to fit the elites of the worlds agendas. This has happened with Christianity as well.

There have been morally defensible Islamic states, but the turks sure as fuck aren't and will never be among their number.

Yes, but "Islam" is not a race. I assume they were Persian Shi'a; but I haven't bothered to look into it any deeper. I just thought it was an interesting little factoid.

Cool taqqiya bro

get fucked. anyone who thinks muhammad was the best person ever lived and that he should be emulated as much as possible needs to be removed from existence.

GTFO!

I clicked on the youtube channel and guess what I see as the main video:

The Rothschilds, Hitler, Holocaust, Israel & Zionist World Government

what about kitman then?

btw maybe i remember uncorrectly but i think there was a wikipedia page about it and now the only thing that seems to come up when googled is "kidman" as in nicole kidman.

anyone can confirm?

Hitler was a Rothschild cousin. How is that controversial?

Just because the wild rabid animal mauling people is on a leash doesn't mean that once it's off the leash and out of the control of the owner it will behave any better.

Now that's an iron march shill.

Every religion can be exploited and be radicalized. That is why Jews did to Islam. They radicalized it. icct.nl/download/file/ICCT-Schmid-Radicalisation-De-Radicalisation-Counter-Radicalisation-March-2013_2.pdf

the kikery

REMINDER THAT IF THAT ARAB TRAITOR HADNT CAUSED THOSE WEAPONS TO FALL ON THE IRANIAN GENERAL AND KILLED HIM WE WOULDNT BE DEALING WITH THE ISLAMIC CANCER

REMINDER THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER ACCEPT PEOPLE NOT OF YOUR RACE INTO YOUR COUNTRY/SOCIETY.

REMEMBER THAT MULTICULTI KILLED THE EAST AND IT WILL KILL THE WEST AS WELL.

EXCEPT IT HAS. ITS CALLED WAHHABISM.

Holy false dichotomy.
All Semitic filth deserves the oven. Muslims and Kikes can bake together.

REMOVE MERCHANT, OR MERCHANT WILL BRING MORE KEBAB

Nobody said that, retard kike
REMOVE MERCHANT AND REMOVE KEBAB

Nazism has its roots in "Islamic" mysticism which comes from Jewish kabbalah.

kek whatever you say shlomo

As a spaniard, I can say that all kinds of islam can go fuck themselves.

Weird fucking coincidence that Spain started becoming a world power and a huge empire when we kicked out the muslims and jews.

t. Muslim

Kys, you dirty mudslime cunt.

Get the fuck out sandbeards.

All Abrahamics are our enemy. Unfuck yourself.

Just like my new testament!

Tragically unchecked double dubs.

/thread

Kek. Why did they put their holy land in a sea full of Muslims, then?

Real Islam embodies the same values Holla Forums has: masculinity, strength, tradition, libertarian market economy, private property, small localized everything.

REMOVE KEBAB

If you are pushing that

stop pushing this

retard

I can agree somewhat. All of the muslims in the USA and Europe are scum and should be genocided, but there is nothing wrong with the ones in their own lands. A lot of them would be on our side against the NWO.

Too bad they love fucking goats and boys too much to follow those values.

This thread lacks kebab removal, post kebab getting removed.

Islam is, like all semitic religions, the purest form of cuckoldry. Get on your knees and worship the golden bull/cross/prophet, goy.

They don't see themselves as immigrants, they see themselves as invaders and conquerors.

You mean where they tried to destroy The Giza Pyramids and The Sphinx because they wanted to hide the fact that muslims were incapable of creating as magnificent from the people?
You mean where non-muslims were treated as slaves, all the Spanish princess forced into sex-slavery, and the entire country was in an almost constant state of civil war until Ferdinand II and Isabella took back the nation and turned into the global superpower it later became?
You mean the empire that killed, tortured, and raped millions upon millions of Europeans in an effort to erase their race from existence?

Muslims dindu nuffin

THANK YOU ARKAN AND GOD BLESS YOU

Those aren't even their values, he's just repeating the same shit as bait. Libertarianism and Islam are fundamentally incompatible.

What are the crusades, for 500, Trebek.

It's true. Sunnis have a different term for it which is the one we should be using.

>Stupid goys

Such a retarded channel. He did a decent job collecting all the old Eustace Mullins interviews, but most of them are just an elderly man telling hosts/audiences what they wanted to hear, and are representative of Mullins' actual views.

The best part is that he has Ezra pound as his profile picture.

Islam (((strangely))) have the same problem as Christianity. Their books both demonize jews(justly) and present them as the chosen people both at the same time. The reason for this is because it creates a kind of stockholm syndrome in the adherent.

At the same time as the adherent knows the jew is evil he cannot stop himself from thinking that he is somehow God's chosen anyway… This acts as a pacifier and since no one but priests read those books cover to cover anyway you can always subvert the priests and mullahs and make the adherent feel whatever they like about the parasites. The adherent will be conflicted because even though he has mixed feelings about the jew his holy book tells him that irrespective of everything they are after all god's chosen people.

This is the reason christians haven't murdered jews en masse and the same with muslims, even though they have definitively deserved it 1000 times over throughout history.

Is this an AMA? Why do you have sex with goats when you can't find your cousin? Do the goats fight back?

I have yet to hear about a hardcore islam hater that is not a zionist, a kike, or just some tard who fell into the zionist and kike's trap.

Israel's dream is to have the whole world share Israel's burden, which is to turn every arabs/muslims into potential terrorists so that they can do whatever in Palestine.

Not just Palestine.

Not yet.

Holla Forums have a high percentage of hicks. People who hate everyone the american propaganda machine wants them to hate and never looks into any other culture than chrissshtian culture. They think they are enlightened because they are politically incorrect – forgetting that the american war machine have been dependent on foreign hate in order to get support and cannon fodder for their various elites.

They don't understand that there are only ONE enemy they should focus on and that if they kill this leech all their other problems will seem like childs play.

They /also/ don't realize that most of the world hates this same enemy and if they could only focus on ONE enemy for once people would wake up to the fact of what the jews are and we could finally have a real revolution.

We know who's the enemy, jews and the quranic jews are the same abrahamic trash.

dude, christianity is an abrahamic religion too. do you want to kill them too because they are "abrahamic trash"?

not every jew is even a semite… jews are just the genes of psychopaths mixed in with inbreeding united by rites, rituals and evil books… there are lots of different trees of jews but they all share these attributes. the different big trees were created when new jews were converted at various times in history. they were converted by reading the talmud for example.. if you have tried reading that you will realize what kind of person enjoys that kind of philosophy.

I'm pretty sure that is actually their Jewish prophesy. Perhaps it is Christian and Islamic as well?

The only way for the Jewish 'messiah' (not Jesus) to arrive is for Israel to become a ruling state in the world, so he can rule from Jerusalem, in order to convince the world's Jews that he is the messiah.

Wow … this thread is still here …

Every kike is a semite. Just because they interbred with Europeans does not rid them of their semitic genes. Kill yourself, kike enabler.

to continue.. a lot of what "muslims" believe in is actually older than islam itself. not that they would know - just like christians i suppose. and they would have never come to europe if the bloody americans werent so trigger happy and believed in "muslim terrorists" so we must bomb and destroy whole countries… it's just the old tale of the jew fooling the world, its hard for me to understand how people can be so gullible. the jew plays everyone because he has no morals… his tree is corrupt and his religion is too(jews dont have culture, only religion).

not every kike is a semite as far as i know.. but there are so many stories.. so much disinformation, although i thought it was common knowledge that there are sephardic jews, ashkenazi jews, etc… are you saying they are all semitic? maybe they have interbred, but the problem with that argument is that you have to claim that semites are evil. I don't think they are. Arabs are not evil. Jews are. and jews come in different trees, not just the semite kind.

There's no way on earth I'm going to ever side with kebab over my european brothers. Kill yourself.

Everyone gets fooled by the jew.

1) the jew creates false flags
2) he gathers up support for invasion of countries because we have to kill the evil muslim peasants and good goyim listen.
3) after the country is destroyed he spreads propaganda in eastern countries telling them beautiful women and easy life in the west.
4) good goyim listen and come to the west.

but just continue hating muslims pol. never focus on the real enemy. the one who fooled you both.>>8691369

Found the kike, anti-christian = anti-white

my point is that jews are not one race, they can perhaps better be described as a semi-race. they are united in their bad genes and psychopathy and because of that they act like one group. beyond that they are united in satanic rituals they perform every year and their evil books – this is plenty of cohesion and more than say englishmen have.

i just think it's sad. the jew should be the common enemy of mankind. he has fooled the whole world because no one believes in evil if he cannot see himself as such… both the muslims and the christians(although the christians harder as a lot of "islam" is actually older tribal practice)have had their original beliefs destroyed by the jews and now go around in a schizophrenic state not knowing who he is and simultenously hating the jew and loving him – just as the jew intended.

Im sorry to break your bubble but Islam is a monotheistic universal religion and thus it is also a political enemy. That doesnt mean we shouldnt ally against the jew, or use them or whatever is needed to advance our interest.
The jewish plan is to set us on war against moslems most likely. 10 years ago moslems were the enemy, today they let them in and in some years they may be the enemy again, the population is just this stupid and servile.

anti-christian is not anti-white.. anti-christian would be like tough love…

europe needs to find herself again because right now she is role-playing. hell the middle east needs to find herself again too. we are both so programmed that we have started defending our captors.

depending on what one means with anti-christian of course. if one means kill christians then yes then one is anti-white.

Also, all moslem science and advancements come from greeks/roman knowledge they translated and apropiated, even most of their scholars belong to "assimilated" populations, both Averroes and Ibn Hazm were spanish goth descendents. The current historical concept of a melting pot where everyone was equal and treated fairly is just more jewish bullshit. Moslems are subhuman by european standards and thus they should keep to their deserts and goatfucking, they cant fucking build a wooden toy car on their own.

This is why i don't like this "we are right" or the even worse "we are alt-right" on this board. The NatSocs for example where both right and left. If we are "right" it only means that it plays into the hands of the jews.

For example if we are rightwing it means we must hate muslims and perhaps even support more wars because fuck muslims. Well it just turns out that that helps the jews in the end, big fucking surprise.

If we were leftwing we would have to open our borders but be against wars, so same fucking result.

the jews win no matter what. left&right is just a way to pretend goyim have a choice.

If we just say "we are polinc" then we win because that means we get to say whatever and that again means that some people here who have been had by the jew and think the whole middle east should be bombed and hates negroes, latinos and muslims more than jews haven't really thought things through.

i mean there are so much hate here.. so a negro is dumber than a white man usually. so what, i can't hate him just like i dont hate dogs. so a guy believes in some idiotic shit in the koran or the bible. so what, i cant hate him. what i hate is the jew. he's the one that makes all of these people act contrary to my interest… hate should be directed to the parasites.

Knowing what I know now, I'm willling to listen to this, Islam may have got cucked way back 800 AD.

i mean the jews are behind ALL our problems.

they destroyed our original beliefs, customs and rites – both east and west and replaced it with a virus foreign to our minds which we can never feel deeply about but which its adherents have to whip themselves up in a mad frenzy to believe…
they have turned men into women and women into men.
they are in our heads and our forefathers heads with so much lies from cradle to birth.
they have killed so many people in both the east and the west.
they are in every field in science right now jewing things up(and if you think physics is safe you are naive i am afraid)
they have supressed and subverted history itself. who knows what real history is.
they have killed in their sick bloodlibel rituals a lot of children…
what vice hasnt a jew commited?
they own everything. so everything since we are born to we die is learnt through them(thank the stars for the internet) in education and media…
they change their names.. the normal jewish girl 20 years of age do this.. they all do it. why do you think that is?

if there is a jew here and there that actually contributes in a positive way to society thats ok. but whats stopping us from doing something with the problem? label them, like hitler did. DO SOMETHING. what's stopping us? our christian morals. and in the east its their jewish offshoot and stockholm syndrome. what if 2% of jews dindu nuffin and were just nice jews… how sad would it be FOR THEM. Then again, if they exist, why don't they tell about the other 98%? Why do they act as if they were one single mass? How is it even possible that "judea" can declare war on anyone when they dont even have a land?

I will stop there.

You're right. Arabs and other shit-skins are the enemy, not that shitty religion of theirs.

Demonstrably false, sub 0/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

Get these fucking normalfags memes out of here.

MIDF pls go and stay go

The day the white man realizes that he only has one real enemy is the day the jew is thrown out again.

Hopefully we will be able to solve The Problem once and for all this time however.

Islam is not THE enemy, but it is an enemy.

The basic tenets of Islam as laid out by Mohammad in the Quran are not compatible with democracy or western civilization in general. That is true of Islam even without (((outside))) tampering.

the mullah is what matters and the mullah is instated by israel. many of these people cant even read.

is democracy good? are cities good? please give me a somewhat fresh answer to this because im starting to doubt.

our democracies are not controlled by the people but jews and capital and our cities are not so beautiful because of jewish architecture.

if we cannot go back, or shouldnt go back we should at least fix The Problem.

Muhammad was a general and a warrior
he personally killed people who wouldn't convert to his religion
a "fundamentalist" is one who believes in the fundamentals of their religion
The ways of muhammad are lauded by muslims, and acting like muhammad is a goal, especially if you're a fundamentalist
QED
muslims who kill people who aren't muslims are acting like muhammad, and can totally justify their actions by the quran
whoever made this thread is dumb as fuck, and I encourage every one of you to read the Quran so you don't fall for bullshit like this thread