Ann Coulter Tweets "14"

Ann Coulter tweets "14". It's happening, we're mainstream now.

archive.is/YjRtK

IRON ANN
R
O
N

A
N
N

fug

Kek.

plausible deniability

It's Jan 5 today.

politics or not, anyone who is this stupid should be banned.

Why live lads?

ANN, IF YOU’RE READING THIS, WE LOVE YOU. LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN TO REPEAL THE 19TH AMENDMENT. NOTHING CAN STAND IN ITS WAY IF YOU’RE IN CHARGE OF IT.

0/10; you’re not even trying.

Is the inauguration on the 19th?
Idiot

Full days. Because it's 14 days ~10 hours.

Learn how to read.
>>>/4chan/

No. But tomorrow isn't 1 day away, just like the 20th isn't 15 days away. Tomorrow is literally THE NEXT DAY so it's zero days away from today. One day away from today is Saturday and so on.

HOLY SHIT! Iron Ann wanted to "organize death squads for people ruining America." Does she have a daughter?

TFW No.

bretty gud

too all the faggots, that's not how you count days until something

Retard.

she's a 55 year old non-white dating childless whore
there's nothing "based" about Ann

you were saying, kike?

Okay, reported. You’ve had your fun.

Shove some more talking points in there, kike. I know you can do it.

Except in one of her speeches to young republicans at some college during the primaries she said that black people have more right to the US than white people do. Holla Forums refuses to fucking admit how fucked that is.

BTFO tbh.

Ann Coulter swings to where the wind blows her, she would be a rabid feminist if she felt the power fulcrum shift there, opportunistic and parasitic her entire life, just in it for the money.

In his last video, Molyneux expressed sympathy with the idea of white nationalism.

what's up with these kikes attacking her?

Oh, a song looking for a good lyric is equal to math.

away from = # between exclusive of the ends. It's not just subtraction. 2 - 1 = 1 but 2 and 1 are zero apart / away from each other.

Holy time-stamp quints of white perseverance.

She broke the code and the Elder's are out for blood. Enemy within the gates, etc.

caring what women have to say is one of the main reasons the west is in the mess it is today
listening to them some more won't solve our problems
there are no "based" women
worried about the shit going? go be a good wife to someone and have kids, that's literally all women can do if they really want to be useful
go huwhite knight somewhere else

That’s one.
That’s two.
And three! Reported.

are you actually a nigger?

>hey, when's the party?
>in two days
Autism.

Might be the case, she will reveal something of the inner workings on her way down. Cannot be trusted either way.

If you're in a line and your friend is in front of you and someone asks you the next day how many people apart where you; you would say zero, you were next to each other.

>>>/nigger/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

Is attacking any kind of rightwing facefag a new shill tactic in order to isolate Holla Forums and alienate said facefags?

I don’t know what a facefag is, but yes.

Is it a shill tactic? Yes, undoubtedly so. Is it new? Not by a long shot.

It is currently 2pm on Thursday, January 5th in central time.
The inauguration is at 8am on Friday, January 20th in central time.
Between those two dates, there are 14 full, 24 hour days.
Of the two partial days, there are 10 hours until today ends, and 8 hours before the inauguration on the 20th. 10+8 equals 18 hours, or 3/4 of a day.
That means there are 14.75 days until the inauguration, which we can round to 15.
There are 15 days until the inauguration.
20-5=15.
You are retarded.

it's a fag who shows his or her face.

The D&C tactics currently most employed are;

I'm guess you're TRS-kun who's licking his wounds about getting called out. Never heard facefag in my life. Molymeme is pretty fun, your aids bog isnt. Go away.

just made up the term, don't worry

It might be a preemptive measure shills are taking. We latched onto Trump early because of a few specific comments he made at the debate. They must be trying to make sure we don't support anyone else by trying to sever our connection and appraisal of them.

and if you're normalfag enough signed on some social networks so we see who you are as well
retard

wtf am i looking at

im pretty sure that babies don't come out of your dick

fag

Heil Hitler

WHO GOT THE GET?

Go away TRS

Formatting is always a red flag. And breaking links is common fucking sense.

no one knows

fugg….

you aprrarently

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Reddit spacing accusations have been around a lot lately. It doesn't really apply to 3 or less lines. I would say it stands out with tl;Dr paragraphs

I guess we'll never know, faggot

Clearly the founders were proponents of multiculturalism and equality goyim. Just ignore that whole slavery thing and that one of the first laws passed explicitly states that only free white men of good character can become citizens. America has always been Diverse!

doesn't change the fact that people were still triggered :^)

Someone with a twitter needs to tell that cunt white people crossed the Atlantic ~12k years before chinks crossed the Bering strait.

YOU GOT THE GET!

I've gotten called out on it for breaking apart quotes so it's discernible that they're different.

Spotted the newfag

Guys, there's a britbong celeb that is similarily savage as iron Anne but I forgot her name. She's also an older blonde but not as attractive as Anne. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

And I'm the newfag. Kek. If you think that you clearly haven't even been here since even the primaries.

the current state of adam's apple removal technology

Why would you defame the Iron lady like that?

(((Katie Hopkins)))

Is this her?

I don't think Ann has laid an egg for quite a few years.

is katie hopkins really a jew?

fuck off ADL

link?

It is fucked and I don't trust Ann Coulter. Maybe she's trying to throw up some plausible deniability with comments like that, some type of minor virtue signaling, or maybe she's going to cuck out later down the line. I don't know.

However in the short term she is useful just like Trump is useful. Books like Adios America get more and more white people thinking. It's why I don't hate on "mainstream conservatives", they can act as gateways to full 14/88. A person goes to Drudgereport, then they go to Rush Limbaugh, then to Coulter, then they find out about Buchanan, then they watch a few Rockwell speeches, then somehow they end up finding Pol, then hopefully a few of them get into positions of power.

You’re illiterate and innumerate. Just read the post, you fucking dipshit.

Yeah, you’re a shill.

I know you don't belong but I won't bother pointing out why. Just be aware anons, this guy is a fucking shill faggot.

There are 15 days until the inauguration, you salty retard.

That was her

No idea, she does have the nose though

Jesus Christ at least read his entire comment before you reply.

14 days and a few hours

Britbong here, who the fuck is that flabby armed longface?

No, I don’t care about his pilpully qualifiers.

Dont bother lad.

He’s a zionist fuck.

Normal folk don't count days by total number of hours or total number of days and rounding the hours. Fuck is wrong with you autists. There are fifteen days until the inauguration, which means her 14! is either out of ignorance of that fact, or she really meant something else, such as the fourteen words. What is wrong with that?

Reported for thread derailing.

THESE PEOPLE?

hahahahah

Ann is the greatest.

She's better than a 1000 Milos or Bens.

Spoken like someone who hasn't had their heart broken by plenty of "based" people in the past cucking out. For now I like Coulter, but do you think her nonsense about us owing anything to the descendants of slaves passes the smell test? She may be on our side noe, but down the line, she may not be. Put the pitch forks down, but stay vigilant.

People like Coulter/Trump are useful to us until they aren't. Trump is the best we could hope for now but you are mistaken if you think he is the end game. We won the first inning, but we still have 8 more to go.

Hannity is evolving. If you paid any attention to him during the campaign, you would know that he was relentless in shilling for Trump, even during the primary season. He's the one who just landed the epic Assange interview. We didn't even know if that fucker was dead or alive. Rense even said he's been impressed by Hannity lately.

She's the VA for the new Tomb Raider lel, I just like posting her ridiculous looking body whenever I can

anti sage

That’s your problem, fuckface, not mine. Stop letting your emotions rule your life.

You can’t trust people to be your heroes. It’s important to remember that you never truly know your heroes. Heroes are just people. People change. People are bought. People lose sight. People die.
Never forget, no matter how it happened, that whenever you lose a hero, the things you believe don’t stop being true. The people you believed in weren’t the physical embodiment of whatever it was for which they had stood. If they betrayed you or turned their back on their ideals, the ideals themselves are not any less valid.
This is because it’s not the person in which you believe. They didn’t make you believe those things–you already knew those things were right. You saw a strong person working toward your ideals–or one who had a clearer, fully conceptualized idea of what they were. In that moment, you knew they could be realized, because another person–fallible, like yourself–sought to achieve them.
They only thing they really made you believe in is yourself. The reality is that since you never really knew your hero, they were always just an idealized projection of you. With them gone, you can choose to let those ideals die, or you can choose to pass them on yourself. A hero is just ideals with action. Choose to be your own ideals and you choose to be your own hero. A hero is just a focal point for the self.

What did you just say, you filthy non-white?

It's too late, the horse is out of the barn now. If civilization collapses we just have to make damn sure that this never happens again.

Reported for thread derailing.

We already fucking know how to find you people. Why do you keep doing this?

I think Ann is a pretty cool guy. Eh talks shit about shitskins and doesn't afraid of anything.

Excuse me, 3/4 of the states.

Voluminous Actress
Vociferous Appetite
Voluptuous Auntie
Vast Area

OH SH-

Not that Ben, ment Ben (((Sharprio))), not Ben "Sane in an Insane World" Garrison.

What the fuck? George Lopez is a king faggot who regularly calls for white genocide.

voice actor

You forgot Veterans' Affairs and Virginia.

Oh, and Various Artists

if it weren't for her religious belief in the Jew god, she wouldn't have included Netanyahu. This is great evidence Christianity is how Israel keeps its stranglehold on America.

(((Coulter)))

He has to go back.

I have one of these Unopened, I have had it since the year 4chan was first created. You might call me a fag for having a doll but I was a pretty based little fag and my fampis got it cause I professed an enormous love for her, even if I was the only person I knew in public school who felt that way. Growing up in unimaginable poz will do that to you. That jew tweet made me fall in love all over again. I am determined to try very hard to get mine signed at the next opportunity (if she does a book signing near me).

If I ever have a daughter (which I sure would love to), I will pass it on to her, so she understands who to emulate, and any woman who would dare oppose this is instantly dumped.

I NEVER would have imagined the places I shitposted on in my awful youth would come around to liking her…strange times indeed.

Nice doll fag.

what the fuck's a fampis?

You did you colossal fucking faggot.

I don't know about you fellas, but I have a massive boner for Iron Ann.

Why she didn't have offspring?
I prefer to believe that she is an actually a tranny.

I hope you collected some hot anime girl figures to balance it out, fuck.

Who's your middle-aged blonde newsfu Holla Forums?

This isn't The Right Shlongsniffers

megyn kelly

Jackie Ibanez

Jesus Fucking Christ

I saw some of the commentary in response to her tweets, and the argumentation was just such utter and absolute tripe that I felt I had to step in.
Made a twatter account and everything.
Started dropping redpills and tearing into the anti-White cucks and assorted non-White vermin.
So many Jews… So fucking many Jews dude, how is this even possible…
Suddenly: "Your account has been locked! Give us your phone number goyim!"

And so ended my brief expedition into the hyper-pozzed, Jew-ridden, anti-White-wonderland that is twatter.

Fucking wew lads.

>>>/out/

He implied attractive. Why'd you go complete opposite?

You should know by now user: All mainstream social media requires (((identification))).
You have to get burner phones and make a serious effort at creating a fake persona in order to last enough time to deliver the pills.

Yeah, that's why two years ago when the rabid feminists were in complete power, she was yelling "Kill the white men!" right?

Oh, no, she was supporting Trump long before it was popular, that's right.

There's no need to redpill people on the internet. They're being redpilled in person by the audacity of niggers and kikes.

Like this shit:

Naturalization Acts of 1790/95 should have ended that conversation in a hail of derisive laughter.

For fucks sake, how do people still have such shit-tier responses to this anti-White leftist rhetoric?

like in current year 1?

Is that the one where both parents need to be citizens and you need to be born on US soil?

I'm just amazed by how quick they were with it, and how it came into play right as I started to get maximum triggering on behalf of the leftists and assorted non-Whites.

As soon as they note any traffic coming your way, and you saying anything they don't like, BOOM, Twatter needs identifying information.

I have newfound respect for the goys that bother with that tripe with any degree of regularity.

Fucking snowflakes

I just hope the masses are able to connect the media Shoahpiros and Goldbergs to certain foreign religion instead of just shaking it off as lying MSM. Almost all the fucking liars are jews. Everyone needs to know it.

Your sacrifice was not in vain lad. I'm currently launching solo operations deep within enemy territory on black youtube.

Me too. It takes dedication.

They are. You can tell by just how frequent there is reporting on "muh greatest ally israel". It's at least 3+ times an hour.

That's the one where you have to be fucking White.
Explicitly.
To be a citizen of the US, you must be a "free White person".
Put forth by First US Congress in 1790, and again in 1795 (mightve been 2nd Congress by then).
George Washington sat as president in both cases IIRC, and didn't fucking veto.

Thus, its rather obvious: "All Men created equal" coupled with "free White person to be a citizen" implicitly (at least!) presents "Men" as meaning "Whites".
If you weren't White, you couldn't be a citizen of the United States of America until sometime in the ltae 1800s – 1890, IIRC (which was, it bears noting, FIVE FUCKING YEARS after Lincoln died).

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
I'M THE MAINSTREAM NOW

No Im English tbh.

Dubs quoting dubs.
Portentious

Remaining skeptical of celebrity personalities who have made their entire career off of saying outrageous things and getting a reaction makes you a shill? Is questioning Alex Jonestein OK, or does that make me a JIDF Lieutenant? Maybe, just maybe, it would make more sense to exercise caution around people whose entire livelihood rides on publicity, and treat them as the tools that they are for furthering a message. Instead, you throw all your chips in for the messenger instead of the message, and attack anyone who practices the faintest form of skepticism.

Fucking neo/pol/, Trump was the best and the worst thing to ever happen to this board
inb4 reddit spacing

Good use of portentous user

hownew.ru

Go back to /n/ negro. You oldfags aren't ever happy. You weren't happy when you thought Holla Forums was better, and you aren't happy now.

Wow sweet, she actually uses the term "death squads."

Not an argument.

REMINDER THAT ANCHOR BABIES ARE STILL NOT US CITIZENS AND NEVER HAVE BEEN.

The salty fucking jews in this thread wowwwwww

Come to the brit/pol/ thread lad, there's portents as far as the eye can see.

Why the suspicion? Honestly?

wrong? about what?
she's dated niggers and at least one street shitter and has no kids
stay triggered

He's right. For every argument about riding on the coattails of these people there are ten that say it's well-poisoning preventing potential actual allies because they get sucked into personality cults instead of becoming anons.

The civic cuckery that has popped up after the Trump election was an annoying sidetrend. We set the agenda, others fall in line for patronage, following people like lost puppies is pathetic. Fuck milo, keep an eye on trump (he's not some sort of beneficent extension of Holla Forums 'we should just get trump to fix it' is a really annoying posting pattern), never trust a jew, anything coming out of hollywood isn't "based" and minorities are only ever okay when they're nowhere near us.

Sidenote:
There's also been a notable uptick in IR propaganda both in the media on on the chans.

It's actually fucking disgusting that wanting a future for your people is considered as something you cannot say/racist.
It should not even be linked to white nationalism, it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE.

welp, nothing wrong here XD
HANG THE WITCH, RACIST, OMFG I CANT EVEN.

Been on cuckchan a couple of days ago and it was insane. The shills were using media points: nationalist jews are our allies, israel is the only thing standing between us and islam, i hate the muslims more than i hate jews… It was sickening.

It has been that way for a while now, but I agree, recently (somewhere after Trumps victory) it got noticeably worse.

She's not far Right. I highly doubt she gives one shit about white Nationalism. She's just pulling a Trump move and creating convenient controversy. In 14 days and some hours Trump is President.

palindrome get checked

yeah, because Trump is a zionist too

Are you a zionist?

100% MILF

Nice observations

Thats /brit/ lad, they have their own board. You can see why that is.

They have their own board because we finally kicked them off ours

Wasn't she dating a nigger at some point or did I get tricked?

That is exactly what my point was. I learned better when I was younger than to put faith in an individual. That's why now I'm pragmatic with someone like Ann Coulter.

As long as she is on our side and pushing towards our goals, I support her. When she stops pushing towards those goals, I'll adjust.

It's not the worst thing to happen in the world. I suppose I'll deal with it.

See

14 days till Obama is out of office.

Why live

holy fuck thats incredible

Fuck, this is hilarious.

You motherfucker

Legendary.

I don't care if half our userbase really is 15 year old autistic kids, they cannot be any worse than that

it's over lads. lock her in the cuckette shed and throw away the key

f

What does it mean?

Holla Forums constantly goes from promoting one traitor to another. Waiting for Tucker Carlson to make this board look like idiots. It's coming, it always does.

It was a frog whistle you massive faggot.

Everything is going according to plan.

norman pls go

If Holla Forums wants the ghettos Holla Forums's gotta get the gets?

This should be easy to prove for all the times it's been brought up.

She never dated a nigger, however she may have dated Dinesh D'Souza at some point.

Posting a classic

Nice fucking source you got there Salon.

I steal these and use them for this.
I LOVE YOU IRON ANN

since this is a dog whistle thread, might as well drop this little nugget here

She did realize she was on the Internet, right?

Fuck that kike.

she really a kike?

Yes.

ok

Molymeme is literally jewish.

knew she was simonsen and saw that tweet about her ancestors escaping the nazis in denmark. didn't have confirmation until now

Actually? Or is that a meme? How much percentage-wise?

I thought it was all bullshit until she posted this on her twatter. Completely damning.

He's actually jewish, his mother is jewish.

That said, molymeme is still a very good place to start lolberg family members on. You just have to watch carefully to make sure he doesn't activate from sleeper mode.

(checked)

He's going to go full 14/88 isn't he

I like molymeme, but he and simonsen are part of the jewish coalition on the new right. they're joined by mcinnes, disinfowars and cernovitch.

It means he's a big guy

Mcinnes cuckoldry is only rivaled by rick wilson himself. He makes my blood boil.

Be advised

Quints are not a get. You got a 6 in there.

People have to say that because in their countries they get thrown in PRISON for this shit.

Stop being a turbocuck doing the D&C shills work for them.

from what i can tell, the consensus here is every major pro-white figure is controlled op.

who is not controlled op?

She did a DNA test… Southern is Dutch and Spanish.. the white northern Spanish kind.

you realize that anyone who has a mixed race child will have a deep repulsion for national socialism right? also mccuck has been raging against the chans since 2014

I'm actually glad to hear that

The sad truth is that none of the talking heads can be trusted, only ourselves. They may play nice with us today if only because the emerging right is still something of an underdog, and the more radical elements of the right (the fascists, the national socialists, etc.) provide a solid foundation of fanaticism and zeal from which the figureheads can draw from at their convenience. It could easily become the case that, after our inevitable victory, the people we hail with today will disavow us tomorrow.
Point being to march with those who march against the common enemy, but be wary of how they wield their knives.

wew

Liar. She has kike blood.

(((DNA Test)))

Note this poster's stereotypical style.
It is indicative of the TRShill.

Friendly reminder that kike shills will die slowly

Who thinks Iron Ann has been learning race baiting from the baitmasters?

That doesn't mean they aren't useful tool for the true people.

Hitler worked with Japs and Niggers and Muslims, because it helped the Volk.

Why can't I do the same?

The day I buy and display an anime figure is the day I give up entirely on the opposite sex.

No, you get an online virtual phone number.

How can you be inclusive but still support the west? Which is white, which is of european ancestry. The whole foundation is based on nationalistic values which's foundation is based upon the fact of exclusion.

He's just a fucking coked-up retard. He don't even know what he's talking about, he's horrible at his job of subvertion basically. This is what we are up against? No wonder why we're the final boss of the internet.

So? I don't trust a young woman spouting light-nationalistic values over the internet and be left alone like that.

Anyone else would be shut down or harassed until they quit.

The lengths to which TRShills will go to in order to prove their "street cred" to Holla Forums never ceases to amaze.

Hi TRS.

Very big difference from a one word difference. You better source.

Not sure if JIDF funding took a big hit or unemployed CTRshill desperate for work

k y s
y
s

(Checked)
(Checked)
GODSPEED IRON ANN

That's just the cover to provide plausible deniability.

In time those strategies will become redundant and irrelevant. Ive already been calling out Tucker for being controlled opposition from day 1 and people here seem to be catching on already.

we're just talking here, you can do whatever you want

also, iron ann is on fucking fire today

Those are some big trips.