Making fun of niggers is a hate crime now

dailystormer.com/rigged-system-14-year-old-pennsylvania-student-charged-with-hate-crime-for-telling-a-black-joke-chicago-crime-just-stupidity/

Here's Morganelli's Twitter @johnmorganelli

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
archive.fo/jjcdz
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

I'm seething.

I live not too far from the DA.

TACTICAL PODESTA PIZZAS INCOMING

Fuck these fucking people.

did the nigger get arrested for assault?

turns out the nigger was charged with 2nd degree assault

well i hope this story doesn't get memory holed

Good. Let them push us, They haven't seen what we are capable of when we really get angry.

WEW LAD

This.

IT'S A RIGGED SYSTEM, FOLKS

Under the Trump administration, I hope we see legal defense groups pop up to help kids like this. Also I'd like to see the video in question. But seriously, these blatant double standards only serve to divide us more as a country, weaken trust, raise tension, and breed subservience. I hope the people trying to run with this case get their careers ruined.

Not by me. I will be watching this like a hawk.

Last name looks Italian but look at that Jewish beak….

no no goy, it's just a roman nose :^)

While the 4 nigs are the highlight of social media everyone should be posting this on both fake and real accounts. We need to drive the window of discourse further right. One more thing, I hope to God there's a constitutional lawyer who helps this kid and BTFO of the case because this is a direct attack on free speech.

Is there any charge for the nigger committing assault and battery on the white kid or is court now saying violent crimes are morally justified if a nigger's fee fees are hurt?

"hatecrime" doesn't exist until someone shows me a law in the books that makes it exist. What was he charged with in reality and by who??

THE NOSE ALWAYS KNOWS

Surely this is illegal

They can challenge, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING WHAT
RACE WAR WHEN

It'll get shot swiftly down. Sadly thought it will probably happen on appeal to the district level.

traitors first fam

Soon user. Soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet he doesnt even have a bodyguard.

Anyone wanna go to Chimpcago?

Ears, hairstyle, big mouth, "dimples" or the big indents in his cheek.. the ears, the whole face is heeb.

Unmistakably jewish.

This needs to be thrown up on national news in contrast with the kidnapping in cimpcago to show how niggers are a protected class and the system is against white men.

No, because it's full of niggers and the story in OP happened in PA.

Anyone wanna go to PA?

FFS it's called archiving
archive.fo/jjcdz

Being a keyboard warrior must be very statisfying.

more satisfying than the 0.002 cents I just granted you

The justice system is completely fucked. Literally everyone on the entire planet is a protected class except for straight White Christian men.

in light of the Chicago LIVE torture shit going on, I think we need to contrast the two

signal amplify this in contrast to Chicago Torture

Whites will remember all these things that happened, and then there will be no doubt who they side with when they see what conservatives and liberals think of them.

Daily reminder that this girl was charged by the police because the police are more scared of negative coverage by the Jewish media and of being called racist than they are of white people demanding that the police do their stated job of protecting white people. Only after we make the police more afraid of us than they are afraid of Jews and Niggers will these travesties of justice cease.

There goes away next amendment. Soon only one that is not ignored will be one that say niggers are people.

fuck them fried chicken 🍗 EATING victim complex having thin skined cant take a joke Big lipped eating all my chapstick antiquated pieces of farm equipment

JUST KIDDING.

or am i
soon

Nationalist waifu material one day

Chris Rock's in deep shit, then.

Am I the only one that wants to send those kids a giftcard to Toys R Us so they can buy themselves some babies who don't have AIDS?

OP are you sure you have the right DA's twitter account? I went to it to shitpost and found a shitload of anti-immigrant and pro-trump tweets. To quote a few:

Aside from the last one with his support for zionism- he doesn't seem like the kind of DA that would prosecute a kid for this bullshit. Yeah- he's certainly not Holla Forums but he seems to be a kind of cruz conservative like ben sharpio.

sage for further investigation before we blitz this guy's office with pizza

The look on her face is priceless. Hopefully liberals didn't have those children sent for "reeducation".

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

This should be cause to remove john morganelli from office for incompetency.

I like to have a little more hope than that. From the background laughter a few seconds after the realization that they just received their Harambe Memorial doll, I see this as the parents just fucking with the kids and after the end of the video they were presented with their real dolls.

Oh no, I mean after the video went viral, and SJWs freaked out last year.

Got any good links? Did they have some name for the vid I could google?

No, it doesn't. It's made up nonsense that violates equal protection under the law.

These fucked up affirmative action nigger-biased statutes are going to be abolished and their proponents are getting the fucking rope.

And only after the kid's name and details are released to the public. You just fucking know this is going to be a "tried as an adult" thing.

Why is aspirin white?
Because it works.

What do you call a black guy riding a bike?
THIEF!

What's the difference between a large pizza and a nigger?
A pizza can feed a family of four.

What do black men do after sex?
15 years to life.

Why are niggers like sperm?
Only one in a million actually works.

This is TRS bait.

Any links that are normalfag friendly?

Commie scum your time has come

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc

or just look up certain keywords like "little girls gifted black dolls Christmas" or "white little girls tricked Christmas" if the link gets taken down, I remember a lot of people from Holla Forums were uploading this everywhere in 2015 when it came out, so some must've slipped through the cracks

Best. Parents. Ever.

This should stop D&C faggots at least. No country of ours is safe. If America, the land of the free, can be corrupted and taken over so heavily, then we all can. Of course, the hypocrisy is sickening as well, especially with the Chicago incident still fresh in the mind.

America was one of the easier countries to take over, user.

Any country with democracy is equally vulnerable.