Has there ever been a more incompetent communist?

Has there ever been a more incompetent communist?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/374456.html
hitomi.la/galleries/524607.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jRJzkIAKarQ
twitter.com/commiegirl1?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that Stalin?

Yes

FTFY

ngl but i'd let stalin stick his BGC up my tight boipucci no homo

i would unironically beat the shit out of you if you ever insulted stalin in front of me irl

If Stalin is a competent communist then, for the love of god, let's give up because we're hopeless.

I'm insulting him from a safe distance and you can't do anything about it

Not really 2bh. Most seem to have this habit of introducing genocide and destroying their national economy

i'm 6'8 and 140 kg and i have big muscles
whatcha gonna do ?

Post tits

I'm going to need a source

for… revolutionary purposes

NSFW
chapter 1
hitomi.la/galleries/374456.html
chapter 2
hitomi.la/galleries/524607.html

read a biography on the guy, it would be fair to call him a genius. known to read voraciously, He was a bureaucratic master, and created one of the strongest governments in history. He sat at the apex of a pyramid of committees (both party and state) that had been built up and tempered over the previous two decades. Stalin tended to dive into the details of specific campaigns (whether the front or grain collection) but was otherwise content to delegate to the governing team of technocrats. Stalin lead probably the most intensive industrialization in history. and before all of that, back in little Georgia, he was immensely successful. a writer and pundit, a true revolutionary who escaped from jail multiple times, organizing strikes in the caucuses in excess of 2 million people, and was a prominent member of the RSDP from an absurdly young age.

You can be an incompetent communist and a competent statesman simultaneously.

off yourself

Absolutely.

even the numbers you admit to because you don't want to look like a holocaust denier say millions of people were killed.

why did you post some gaymerg8 shit

is that picture supposed to contradict any particular claim?

yes
try reading

el campesino was worse

this is your brain on ideology folks.
Please commit yourself to the nearest despooking center.

gg m8

799445 + 160084 = 1500000

Good to know.

my mistake.

Shoot you.
If you are attractive, sedate than rape you. Then shoot you.

The fact that massacres like Katyn weren't recorded shows how incomplete Soviet date as.

back to >>>Holla Forums

Katyn was used as propaganda by the Nazis and later other western countries to discredit the USSR during wartime, a lot of the non-Soviet data is heavily obfuscated.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRJzkIAKarQ

Pol Pot.

Completely incorrect. Grover Furr is a hack. As someone who has studied Katyn denial and both Holocaust denial they make use of the same tactics in dismissing the tragedy. Grover Furr misrepresents evidence to make it seem forged, just like Nazi's do with Holocaust document. Paper signed in a different place than other papers from that same department? Lol must be forged!

You're just mad that your husbando a shit

kek. not the least bit surprised

Genocide deniers of all stretches use the exact same tactics. You're just like deniers of the Nagasaki Rapes to.

fug. that's it?

The difference is those were actually real and correctly attributed to Axis occupiers.

1. The Katyn massacre was made known by Goebbels, and even wrote about it as a propaganda victory.
2. The Polish officers had their papers buried with them.
3. The executions were carried on the territory controlled and occupied by the Nazis.
4. The executed were killed by German made bullets.
5. As soon as the Katyn massacre found its way to the Nuremburg trials, the trials all of a sudden ended.

Yeah, you.

Or pretty much any shitposter here who hasn't made any actual sacrifices towards achieving communism, at least Stalin tried.

Doing nothing is still better than murdering fellow communists and installing an authoritarian state capitalist regime

twitter.com/commiegirl1?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author