Are Anons evolving from a subculture to a Culture to a Nation?

We have
1.Our own culture.
2.Our own ways of typing that's so ingrained and instinctual in anons that we can
detect outsiders without the nuance and tone of spoken speech.
3.Our own(short) history.
4.Our own distinct method of social organization.
5.And lately we even have our own religion.

I'm not sure that we're becoming our own nation(lack of our own language/race/ethnicity) but I think that we're becoming someone of equivalent importance. Just what the fuck are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoom_(1972_TV_series)
wakaba.c3.cx/shii/shiichan
archive.fo/S0unN
archive.fo/0UzBm
archive.fo/m7bUh
archive.fo/1EvxH
archive.fo/fc6GI
archive.is/NQZsk
ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything
youtube.com/watch?v=QNXtnDanSrA
youtube.com/watch?v=dTKpU6o8mNc
loohan.com/otb22.htm
truedisclosure.org/news/power-of-the-pyramid-could-it-change-our-world.html
motherearthnews.com/homesteading-and-livestock/use-pyramid-power-to-raise-rabbits-zmaz77ndzgoe
montalk.net/gnosis/184/ark-of-the-covenant
scalarphysics.com/resources.php
web.archive.org/web/20160616074932/http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
archive.fo/sNNuI
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/extraditionpol.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties
philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/
archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8684015.html
archive.fo/e8nrJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we r anynoums

Counterpoint: fuck you nigger.

We're a boxcar and a jug of wine.

Never change guys.

op here, disregard that i suck cocks : ^ )

We even have our own God

This always gets me because it is amazing how obvious outsiders are here and how rattled they get when you call them out but refuse to explain how you know they're not from here.

We're a complete entity. Most other groups have found pieces removed from their identity jenga tower, having to be against their own best interest in some manner.
God wills, society wills, blood wills, we will, and so it is done.
We here, and it could only be here by the grace of circumstance, are free from expectation by outside forces. Thus we found how to be complete in purpose, complete in intent, complete in method.

There has been a distinct lack of notable philosophers of late. Of persons willing to become their role model rather than follow. And I could go on but its the same shit you here every thread griping about the contemporary world. We here don't suffer that. We here don't suffer anything. By laying it all bare to one another, by experiencing all of it we know and in knowing overcome. The world suffers because it refuses to feel what it sees. We suffer because we've already seen everything we feel.

No other point in history has such a group existed. We have access to everything beforehand. All music, all philosophy, concepts and maths and tales and archetypes. We have unprecedented freedom to explore it, as we have the absolute least expectations upon us by society or nature. We have unbelievable power, for who would discipline us? Where do consequences come to a thousand anons for drawing swaztifrogs on twitter? We are multipotent, multiscient, multipresent. We're the raging angry sons of sin, and we're bound to redeem or condemn those who made us.

The user is red because it is filled with passion. The user is smiling because otherwise it would weep. The user is eyeless because judgement is blind. The user is called user for it is and endless pool of moments, caught in the web like a dreamcatcher. The user wears a suit because of the irony of its existence: it has always been about serious business.
That is not how it began, but I'd like it to be told like that anyways. There was no Romulus and Remus, but an allegory. When one accepts the silliness of a fable one gets at greater truths than dry historical accounts could ever account for.

Take pic related for example, yes yes its gamergate, but is has a greater significance. It is our entity caring for a child. It is an entity with a future. We've become absurd enough to make sense again, if that means anything. We give more than a fuck now. We're like olde Ghandi in civilization, our diplomacy has looped back and now we declared war on all harmful things. We exist and defend that existence. In the end that is all that makes culture. '

What're you referring to? How do we organize ourselves if we're anonymous (except tripfags)

we are outgrowing from anime culture, thank god.

cuck

das it mane

Kind of. There has been plenty of D&C tactics going on since I came here and if Holla Forums wasn't a huge target I think the points you make would be a lot more true. (((They))) do not want organization. They do not want people to be united in any way which should be obvious to everyone here but same goes for unity on the internet.

I wrote several months back that money is a great way to unite people and if Trump makes Americans wealthy again he will have an entire country behind him with other countries looking on in envy and willing to join the ideology like Hungary to Germany.

We're a bunch of midgets in clowns costumes who works best from the shadows, if it's ever going to go mainstream it'll signify our death by getting flooded by a bunch of retards who will totally miss the point.

Anime will never leave, you fucking goon.

shill dub check cuck kek

The argument D&C shills infest every thread. Getting old. Ignore them

There was a guy on /tg/ that another user casually mentioned 'hows Italy this time of year?' or similar. Dude freaked out a bit, thought the user was CIA level analyst or something.
Funny thing is I knew instantly how the user would know that and told how. He spelt Gazzelle as Gazello yet used a good strong sentence structure in his short post. Gazzelo is Italian or Spanish, but the sentence was without error and curt, so he likely picked it up from German being the next closest large language group.
Other user concurred and northern Italy user promptly shat himself.

You actually give those shills power by calling them out, user. It invites more argument. Engage accordingly.

r we legun?

nah we're just evolving into the collective thoughtform of human unconscious.
We're going from Final Boss of the internet to God of the internet and a bunch of meddling kids and their stupid dog are trying to fuck with us.
basically we're lain mixed with Sephiroth

Trying my own tactic of pointing it out early to see if you losers still continue to move forward. Ask the people who give your marching orders and shekels what you should do to counter this.

:^)

t. trshill

I wish I could take a time machine back to 2005 and see how 4chan was back then. I feel like I missed out on something that can never be experienced or recreated again.

We are the digital equivalent of the founding fathers having hushed political conversations in the back of bars.

Underage b&
Reee and stuff I guess.

from talking with legit oldfags on irc, it was a shithole but it was their shithole if that makes any sense

just go on world2ch right now and talk to 0037 for ten minutes - you'll see why Holla Forums was never good.

You don't need a time machine, you need ignorance.
It was good because everybody was completely nobody. No expectations, all surprises, no stories, no canon, no dogma.

Veterans of Demons Souls and Dark Souls talk often of a similar time. Every release of a new game is looked on with much anticipation because for the first few months shit's crazy and nobody know what the hell is in the game. Weird builds, special secret items, the chance to claim first on any number of new trials. It's all fresh.
Olde Holla Forums was good because they were in a eden like state of bliss. We know it was never good now, but it was good to them.

We also have our own set of historical wars, techicaly, catalog in ED if i'am not mistaken. It started as a joke, but i'am really proud of the tings we pulled as channers. Chanology was a massive war and sowas gamergate,each with hundreds of battles fought daily.

We painted the modern internet with the blood and tears of our enemies, even reddit and twitter are on their last legs.

"Numbers are a quality of their own"- Communist faggot

"Lack of control is an organization of its own"- Just faggot

No.
The answer to your questions is just no.

that means normie free, and exclusive to people who just understand how things work with the internet even if they agreed on nothing else like how namefags/ecelbs are and always will be subversive cancer

we are a product of the information age, and nothing that precedes the information age can define us.

Well memes do evolve, merge and absorb the place that was held by other memes just like natural selection.

So yes, this is gen y's grunge movement and it feels good man.

AncientFag here, uncle actually worked on original Internet at Princeton and learned to type on a TRS 80.

B/ was chaos. One minute you were talking about RAM and soldering irons at Radio Shack, the next post some dude is seeing how many staples he can use to staple his dick to his wall, for, reasons….

There was some fun shit, but it was trash if I am being honest.
SPAM was fucking unbearable. Faggots would just load up pages and pages with nonsense without even the commom courtesy of saying, "you mad"?

We used to call autists Zoomys or Zoomers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoom_(1972_TV_series)

So much cheese pizza along with IQ posting.

I don't miss it.

Real answer: we're tachikomas.

its why even the thought of censorship us cringe

I think a more powerful point is that we have no hierarchy. Posts and ideas stand by their own merit alone.

For all the lip-service leftists pay towards equality, you can't really get more equal than Anonymous debate.

*makes us

Mate. We're the elephant in the room. Not a midget. Everyone is feeling the change.

No, we don't. No one unironically and seriously worships le ebic confirmation bias frog god. You're a retard who's taking a joke far too seriously. You're just like the clueless autists who thought "traps aren't gay" was true or that "loli doesn't make you a pedophile" was true.

Stop astroturfing to try and turn Holla Forums into your personal /x/ substitute.

Fuck off outsider.

I am unironically telling you to die in a fire.
PRAISE KEK

You're going to ruin the fucking joke and beat it like a dead horse if you try and convince everyone that it's practiced in sincerity.
For God's sake, I know about Poe's Law and all, but you must be literally a special kind of mentally deficient autist if you thought for even a second worshipping Kek was meant with sincerity.

I know liking Hitler may seem like a gray area in the "where does this lie on the sarcasm scale" to newfags. Kek was never in a gray area. Even fucking braindead normie newfags could easily tell it's not meant to be serious. But of course we always have to have the vocal minority of autists who run a joke into the ground by making it seem legitimate and unironic. Congrats. You are literally the Reddit scum of this board.

You got balls kid.

Actually the worship of numerical phenomenon in attribution to gods of entropy goes back to Plato.
Obama 2017

I agree with the ends of the post but not the way you came to that conclusion. Religion has been used as a tool to direct the masses under the will of a few.

What i have seen is the opposite, the will of the many controlling the destiny of a few "too powerful to reach" people.

Uses Reddit Spacing. Ask me how I know you don't belong here faggot………….
Praise KEK

You type like a fag and your shit's all retarded. If you weren't a leftist shill trying to ruin our fun and didn't have an IQ below 90 you'd realize "Kek Worship" is anons practicing Jungian Psychology to attempt to directly influence the Noosphere. But you felt like a bigshot by throwing the phrase "confirmation bias" and "Poe's Law" around thinking it was the end all of the phenomenon, not an intentional in-built mechanism of the process. You are not from here and you embarrassed yourself with your middle school level of analysis of Kek Worship.

Leave at once and never come back or we'll start pushing reality towards you being dead as our next meme.

Calm down faggot. Holla Forums is fucked anyway, the election ruined it.

We're on our second wind now. Once Sessions starts arresting CP distributors in government that turn out to be goons the shit is gonna hit the fan and we're gonna go full 2007 aesthetic again.

You have learned nothing. God is matrix itself. All we have to do is be aware of aliens.

Wew, savage user.

Holy fuck, you're been Meme-reamed and BTFO by an apostle of KEK. Your memetic asshole is torn open and bleeding. Leave while you can and PRAISE KEK

t. (((trshill)))

What this user said for the most part.
We are worshipping a god of the times to bring back the God of the depths. It's a necessary evil, entirely ironic, and not so paradoxically entirely sincere.

The worship is exactly the 'fake' shit you condemn. Do you really think laughter is less than sober prayer? Where in the looking glass of theology, and so we put on the dress and eat the cake and anything else required to be Alice, for there is a way to go and questioning the veracity of the events doesn't change their reality.

To put it bluntly, it's real in our minds and that's how you get that shit rolling.

TRShills pls go :^)
also: I was the dude who posted like 90% of the IQ threads to gloat

those actually are paragraphs though.

That's what they said in 2012
That's what they said in 2008
That's what they said in 2004
That's what random forums that call you an "anonymous coward" said in 2000
That's probably what the BBS faggots said in '96

Sounds like someone needs a sign.

Why do all of the fun threads happen at the worst times?
Goodnight Holla Forums

-some probably made up bushido quote I heard in a movie

Because sleep is a jewish trick.

Or better yet
"what has been will be again - there is nothing new under the sun"
t. Ecclesiastes

Here's your (YOU)

Pic related.

You have a berry strange posting style user :DD

fukken saved.

From the beginning, we've all delved into the deepest refuses of the internet, and the human mind. Yet, after wading through this swamp for years, we've come out cleaner than ever. The loop is real, and we've cemented the highest standard of ethics, free of hypocrisy and lies.

single digits confirms, we is any noums

The thing is there was a change in the boards every passing year, and it never went back to how
It was.
Some times the change was fun and some times pure cancer, Holla Forumss change from wanting to pioneer there own politics to just sucking trumps dick I don't think is for the bettter.
Don't get me wrong Trump is our best bet right and I'm glad he's
In.

He has to actually do something wrong before anyone can bitch about him.

I agree, I don't see much dicksucking from Holla Forums - mostly from outside elements that are slowly but surely being made to feel very unwelcome here.
I have been saying this since he announced he was running - he's a band-aid at best and a slightly more entertaining bush at worst.

Goldman Sachs.

I would agree that was a questionable move, and anons reee'd to high heaven over it.
As you say, he's a band-aid. He's not full on 1488GTKRWN.

It's not trump I'm complaint about, it's the faggots that want to suck his dick all day long and worship him like the niggers and Obongo, to them he can do no wrong

Complaining, fucking auto Jew.

We will take over our host nation and implement laws of complete anonymity. The individual will be indistinguishable from the nation.
AHAHAHAH

Yeah, it's really not worth going over it a million times. He's not Hitler. He was never going to be Hitler. It's not some ebin betrayal like demoralization shills and 14 year olds who got boners for their country for the first time think it is.

Those kinds of zealots are useful, even if they can be annoying at times. I'm not really seeing why they're such a problem. Are they shitting up every thread or something?

There's a difference between the ironic funposting about his being our God Emperor and actual Trump shills who suck his cock. Of course you have the few morons or autists who fell through the cracks and think the memery is totally seriously and Trump is the second coming of christ, but that's a minority.

I don't think Holla Forums has significantly changed much since the election, other than powerful waves of optimism and celebration. I think it just appeared to be that way, because Trump was quite obviously the far fucking superior choice.

The problem is that a few misguided folks who lurked here for at least a few months pre-election may have mistakenly thought that we believed that. In reality, we need to hold the guy under a fucking microscope. Jeff Sessions and Mattis are awesome picks for the cabinet. However, he has three ex-Goldman Sachs employees in there, and the secretary of state is the CEO of Exxon Mobile. The fuck?

I'm hoping for the best with Trump but I'm not holding my breath, and all true Holla Forumsacks completely understand that we need to keep a careful eye on this next year, the progress Trump makes and any possible (((implications))) of events that occur around him.

What's wrong with the Exxon guy?

religion and deity worship was always a means to bring social cohesion to an otherwise disparate group. it creates in-group bonding and in times of war creates an unifying essence which can rally the in-group against the outgroup. Esoteric Kekism is providing exactly that. Kek is as real as any other g-d, deal with it faggoo

Hello newfag, you'd understand the metaphor if you actually lurked for a while. Holla Forums is not a midget, it's a bunch of midgets, in clownsuits. The metaphor is to show how the perception of us was always being a bunch of silly anime masturbators that in no way could affect anything in the outside world. The election cycle and many ops through the years showed our enemies wrong, the horde of silly midgets went after them, took whatever shape was needed as a collective and started punching them square in the balls. The neutral masses are slowly recognizing the clown suits and the enemies no longer think of us as silly and harmless. The problem with that remains that our biggest strengths were and always will be a form of adaptability, which was greatly helped with homogeneity, as it permitted each separate midget to act independently while knowing how best to support the collective, and the element of surprise. This is slowly eroding as outsiders try to put the midgets in a mold and give the collective a definite form, now that they are aware of the danger such an amorphous chaotic swarm pose.

All I ever wanted was newfags to lurk.
They can't even do that.

Pic related, I wish they did this.

Exxon-mobil is an oil business, the shit in the middle east where ZOGbots fight for has 2 prongs. On one hand, it's for Greater Israel and the kikes, the other prong is the US's oil lobbies constantly asking to have access to more oil. Those are the ones who want to cockblock Russia from supplying oil to Europe, as they'd rather be the ones who supply oil and its derivatives to the globe. Because of that, they too are pushing for war in Syria and Iran, just like they did with Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq.

Exxon does mostly exploration, and Rex has a good relationship with Putin already.

They are an international conglomerate who does exploration, exploitation, transformation (through their chemical subdivisions) and sale. They own Esso for example. If he can influence American policy to further his company's bottom line, he'll do it. A bit like Trump and how he can further his family's corporations. I actually wonder how many public infrastructure contracts will be given to subsidiaries of Trump's construction companies.

fuck off shill go be a cuck on 4chan

You're becoming a bunch of egocentric losers that have shitposted for so long you're starting to believe your own shit.

That is a reasonable concern, but if they don't completely stab the american people in the back, then I'm not sure what there is to complain about.

whoever made that image memed irresponsibly, that should be wojack in there, pepe doesn't make any sense

nigger, not a single thing that user said is wrong. You sound like a newfag trying to fit in. Everything he said is obvious to anyone who's been here longer than 6 months, Mr. (1)

Or you're falling into exactly the trap we set up for you
We've been doing this shit for so long we're moving into shitposting inception and getting retarded faggots like you to actually believe that we are genuinely serious about everything

also
top kek, I don't know what cancerous hole you fucking crawled out of but go back there. We don't make our fine vintage out of sour grapes actually we do if they're salty enough, you might just be salty enough you little faggot :^)

I'm not complaining about the Trump part, heck it might just be the thing that actually improves the quality of recent public infrastructure, compared to illegal beaner labor backed shit constructions where kikes pocket most of the money. As long as ZOGbots are told to get the fuck out of Syria and not told to fight in Iran instead, it's all ok by me.

You don't even know what you're talking about retarded kike, instead just do pic related.

Nice TRShill talking points and leftist shaming tactics. That guy also resembles negrin.jpg are you by anychance a goonsaloon kike?

How can anyone here have an ego when no one has an identity, unlike every other namefagging forum? Seriously, you're getting fucking desperate with your bullshit.

Considering the backlash from when obongo wanted to invade Syria, there seems to be very little public will to do anything more than maybe bomb ISIS and send in some SF. Full scale invasion of anywhere would be a hard sell.

That time peop;le in the military did a really nice job telling Ubungu publicly to fuck himself with supporting Al Qaeda in Syria. People don't seem to fall for the Russia bullshit either which is promising. Only time will tell if kikes pull another major false flag from their ass or not, which might shift public perception about fighting in the middle east.

True, a major false flag could shift perception, but they wouldn't have the element of surprise or public trust like they did with 9/11.
They already blew their load on that one. Doing it again wouldn't be nearly as effective as it was the first time.

we are gods.

Oh, it'll happen. The leftycucks will blame Trump for being rayciss and the yids will get their wars in Iran and Syria.

Apotheosis was pretty fun.

Not with us exposing it for the Jewish bullshit it is. Kek. That'll be a really fucking hard sell, even if they use everything taught in the art of the deal.

You're a retard. Taking Kek seriously is precisely the point. You're the joke and you've been pranked.

You've become attached to the identity of being a Holla Forumstard and a le epic memer who got trump elected.

Lol, shame is taken not given you poor little wuss, maybe you should fuck off to tumblr if you want a hug box.

le epig 7D chess u sure got me.

You lot really need to get a grip you're becoming partisans and far too attached to nothing at all.

fuck off newfag.

Behead those who insult kek!

unironically, you fuckers have got to go. meme magic is real

wow dude ur so esoteric n sheeit.

Maybe you should stop arguing like a kike and make a fucking point already.

It was good because everyone there was at least above average intelligence and a majority were very creative. You could start a thread about almost anything and watch them twist it into something wonderful or terrible.

It was a hivemind, you knew when to play along with other anons and when to call faggotry. No spoonfeeding, they just knew. It was all about lurking and absorbing the culture before posting. People didn't write an FAQ so newfags could try to blend in.

cucks

Again, praising a frog god from digits on the Internet which by its very nature is about PRANKS and refuses to give a shit about petty worship - rewarding or taking away for itself only.

Yes it's esoteric you stupid fuck. What do you worship unironically? Dumb kike.

I've literally never been on that site you stupid faggot.
Can't say the same for you though since you're so knowledgeable on their 'talking points'.

That's what I miss the most, sometimes I feel like an old man repeating endlessly the same bullshit while drunk because there are a ton of newfags all the fucking time who always asks the same annoying questions. Once in a while I'll find here an there another old soul who actually knows exactly where what i talk about comes from but over time it seems to get rarer and rarer.

You're still arguing like a fucking kike and I have no idea what your point is other than you think an anonymous imageboard has an ego. fucking ebin. first day here or what?

Oldfags are becoming old. Newfags will take the banner and the nature being Anonymous will force them to conclude the same things we did.

I don't think the board has an ego you nigger tier monkey I think the users are developing and ego from all these circlejerking threads and misplaced sense of achievement, I know this is very hard for you to understand for you with your learning difficulties.

There's this weird middle ground of fuckers like me who were around sixteen when they found 4cucks and found it fairly early on.
I was the last of this crowd, coming in right at 2006 just before that whole boxxy debacle and hackers on steroids ruined everything

What I fear in such a case is that the newfags will get subverted before they can get to the same conclusions. For many of us sniffing out instantly subversion took gradual and repeated exposure to many different tactics used by different agents willing to fuck with us. I guess as long as newfags gets nudged once in a while in the right direction, the ship won't be lead to a reef and sink.

What would you know about accomplishments? You barely are able to insult us without spilling you spaghetti everywhere. Just go back to your 10bux forum you fucking waste of bandwidth.

Yes that's where I came from too.. Just before boxxy and there to see it devolve. TY for reminder about boxxy.

There's little to do but post more and tell Newfags to lurk more.

I understand you're deeply concerned.

Fucking annoying cunt. I really don't get why Holla Forums fell for her that much, in hindsight. Then again, can't very much explain why we did most of what we did back then, I came in around 2006 too, was once linked in 2005 but at that time I just didn't get what the fuss was about and I wasn't as fluent in English as I was a year later. I still believe Chanology was the deathblow to an already severely diseased community.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I call you egocentric.
I blame the shitty moderation from turning this place into a no fun allowed hugbox filled with common filth tier morons who can't think for themselves like you.
And I guarantee that I was on this site long before you not that I have anything to prove.

No.

Chans are an alternative way for intellectual exchange, but they are still simply that - a nexus for ideas. Just because some took root and resonate with us sufficiently to make up specific "culture" does not make it any more than what is it - a virtual think tank of similar-minded people.

True nationhood is in real life and it consists of blood, culture, language and land. This is what we want an fight for, but it is not here and we are not it.

I do see your point now though, there have been a lot of thinly veiled dubs threads and tabloid tier Trump is literally Hitler type shit and this could lead to individual anons developing an ego - mainly newfags and outsiders who aren't privy to the memetic language driving it all, you could be one of these people which is why you seem mad about this thread. I get it though, this type of shit could eventually lead to cancer forming in our depths. A lot of us just hang out in very niche topics, I've exclusively been in the Antarctica threads and the chicago / TRS threads for the past few days.

I bet you think sucking your own dick is fun too, no fun on the chans is a good raid or buttblasting each other with bants.

Not all boards are Holla Forums or /int/, faggot. You can go there if you don't like Holla Forums, you'll fit in better there anyway.

you do realize that the ones you speak out against are 4cuck refugees, right?

your old board will be back when 4cuck is less cancerous

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I'm not mad it's just frustrating getting points across when the environment on this board has gotten so bad for discourse, what used to be met with shitposting and calling people retards has now become mods pls ban, which is only fair when it's obviously some subversive goon or kike.
People are taking this Trump thing too seriously even if he did retweet fashy things on his election cycle it's already starting to look like he's cucked out. I talked to a TRS faggot briefly and he said that he thinks it's jidf tier shills doing it but I don't believe him and even if it were the case those fags could do with a good shit smacking.

Make an anti-Israel thread

This sites numbers hasn't increased enough to warrant the idea that it's 4cucks doing that this place is filled with try hard losers who can't into banter.

Funny how you didn't even mention /baph/ or /new/.

I'm bad at making threads, they always seem to fall off really fast.

No, it's mostly just memery and retards who think they're in good company. TRS is one of those retards and are behind both the unquestioning Trump worship and the butthurt about mods deleting their poorly crafted 'le drumph is the skypes' threads. He's got a lot of sketchy fucks in his cabinet, he appoint Sachs kikes, I say this all the time and have never been banned for it because I don't sperg out like a shill - I just state the facts We should hold him accountable when he does stupid shit and when he's not doing stupid shit I'm engaging in God Emperor shitposting because I am a fa/tg/uy at heart.
True - this is again mostly the retards mass reporting stuff and mods just blanket banning everything.
Half the 'reported' posts aren't actually getting reported. It's mostly to spook redditors and faggots who fell for Holla Forums's MODS are le skypes xD campaign which was just revealed to be entirely goonshit even going so far as to clear Kamphy's name of being the chode on an alternative imageboard with a cyclical meta-threa if you know what I mean .

I still wonder if they really don't have a sense of humor, or if it's some kind of weird meta-banter that I'm not getting.

Kekism is a politically incorrect 'religion', you know that right? Ever since the ADL gave it legitimacy, speaking out against esoteric Kekism just makes you look unaware about the real damage it causes. Keeping the memory alive as to the origins of Pepe has become a political tool. So, on a politically incorrect board, people are promoting their politically incorrect politics.

The esoteric Kekism which you hate is part of the fire which keeps out newfags. Otherwise I would agree with you.

We found out when (((trshills))) tried and keep trying to subvert us, so not all is lost.

Basically, even the ones defending the seriousness of Kekism do not take Kekism seriously. It's a prank.

Could be neither, could be both. They do enjoy meta shit a lot. I never understood this and it makes me feel old.

The Tryhards who do that are doing it to use Holla Forums as a political platform to the outside world.

The real usefulness of 'Trumpism' and 'Kekism' is what it reveals about establishment beliefs and politics - and the insanity of the Left. They believe that their taking those two things seriously, led to the insanity of the Left taking them seriously. Which is why they try to maintain seriousness about it - so the Left keeps being batshit insane about it. It's seriousness for the lulz.

I don't hate it at all I think it's funny and a super extreme in joke that some people do take literally, maybe I'm just the retard here.
Pepe is probably the best meme ever created in terms of influence and reach.

3meta5me

That doesn't really sound like the ideal platform for that. Surely there's a more effective solution for them.

The thing about memes user, is that they don't have to always make sense you autist

Sometimes that's the point. To be a memetic caricature of your opponent to reveal their ridiculousness.

It's why I don't start threads here. I'd end up answering all the questions. No one ever has anything to add. Nobody is curious or driven anymore. Of course, this board at least takes things seriously. Thats all I can really say.

One fucker kept rambling on about how "see, this how you should treat brother- I never knew about jews this way!" After I bothered mentioning the joke that Modern/Rabbinical Judaism is in relation to original Judaism. People literally don't "know your enemy" as a rule.

This, that's my main issue with aut-lute. They want to capitalize on us and the culture we've helped create for fuck's sake they've got post numbers on TRS so they can get dubs. It's our beliefs minus all the shit that matters because winning is more important than having a coherent ideology.
And it's ultimately a method for the narrative to go into full ouroborous and get the left to eat itself alive by seperating the sane ones who drank kool-aid from their more unhinged masters.
Some bits are real, some bits are whacky insane bullshit we've spun up. For instance most of us are genuinely nigger hating kike hating fag hating National Socialists but some of us may not believe that kek is an actual chaos frog god we're awakening by reenacting the plot of yu-gi-oh on a vietnamese cat-cooking pictureforum. I see 'kek' as the act of embracing synchronicity and honing the energy gained from that embrace against the kikes

We are effectively an open source think tank and kikes naturally want to STEAL OUR LOOSH or in reality capitalize on the energy we've put into crafting a culture and memetic language.

we are the manifestion of the true informed citizen in babylon. we know who the dragon and the whore are. by being forgotten by society we have found each other. and through this we have rediscovered civilization, philosophy and critical thinking. user is the collective conscience of that leader we lack. together our minds have become something greater than one.

we have influenced more than anyone cares to admit. we are truly the flag flying behind this new president. the user is a reminder that the world we have created has faults built in. and those faults are us. our existance is a natural reaction to the conditions we live under today. we represent human nature, we cannot be restrained. any insult strengthens our cause, and attempt to discredit us just validates our existance.

we are the mirror of the world we live in. we reflect truth. and they hate us for it.

Da fuq?

I just wish they'd put some fucking effort into memecrafting themselves. It's not rocket surgery.

Yeah those faggots want to play identity politics and polarize us into doing the same as a formless shapeless entity can't be easily attacked or targeted, that's the main reason I hat the alt right, that and their cucking for faggots and kikes.

I feel like they are for the most part a bunch of young kids getting played by goons who haven't fully been hit by the redpill. They're still on that weird come-up stage where the lights get all flickery but the ceiling hasn't started to melt yet degenerate analogy, I know. but redpills and LSD both induce ego-death and they're just sort of starting to see why fags and niggers are bad, I think they take the Dylann Roof approach and see kikes as white because they look white and just think they're sort of "sneaky corrupt capitalists" or something deep down.
The theme I see in them is ignoring the genetic component to this - they just want to be able to be proud to be white in white society without really caring if some based niggers or kikes wander their way into the institutions.
They like imageboards because of the humor and what I call the "perfection engine" effect where ideas are effectively put into an atom smasher of anons and beaten down until reaching perfection. It's a fun process that sort of resembles a greek open-forum.

This too, they don't understand why imageboards are great and try to do things like "recruit" and "get donations" on here, making a highly pathetic display of it too. They bring identity into everything, we're just a bunch of white dudes talking about shit online - we aren't alt-right and we're only a movement in the sense that more and more whites are waking up every day. It's a meme at this point and I don't mean that in the LOL INTERNET sense I mean it in the self-evolving system sense.

heretic

yeah, being ebin isn't exactly brain science

Alright, so this poses this question?
ARE WE THE SAME NATION AS 2CH?

It's a descriptive metaphor.
I guess I'm just expecting too much from them too fast, forgetting that it wasn't a short road.
It may also have something to do with brain development. It seems like certain types of big-picture thinking just don't really click before a certain stage of adulthood.

shrooms>LSD
Both are great though

They are pretty right wing, so maybe they can be honorary red anons.

This too, a lot of them haven't fully looked into cultural marxism and some are even in an environment in which they're surrounded by it. They don't get that simply trying to "shift the window" won't do much because the institutions are all subverted. This might sound fucking blackpilled but Hitler had a mostly white and war-torn populace in weimar Germany, they were all able to unite because the degeneracy became obvious when it was pointed out and it was ousted with traditional German efficiency - people today are under a huge amount of brainwashing and even when some niggers torture a fucking autist because they think he's white and whitey still apologizes for it is completely different than the conditions that led to Hitler. Alt-Right wants to engage in open subversion and it's turned into a blatant outlet for various cults, ponzi and pyramid schemes, and degenerates. They don't understand that it's the minds of the people we need to subvert so that the population is able to unite against jewry. They want to keep old pozzed ideas like based fags and such because it's comfortable to not be shunned by their friends, family, etc for their beliefs. This is why they're gamergate2.0. Because gg couldn't say "this fucking cunt has no place with my video games - she doesn't even play them and sucks cocks for good reviews" they fell prey to subversive kikes, fags, nonwhites, and other undesirables - and similarly because the alt-right can't say "the niggers, fags, degenerates, and kikes have no place near white society, they didn't build it and openly hate it and wish to destroy it, the must go " they will fall prey to the same sorts of degenerate fucks.
They don't understand what playing the long game is all about.

A fact all too rarely considered: until the late 90s, no shitskin would ever venture onto the internet. Until networked computers became easy to use and widespread throughout the 2000s, any kind of shitskin on the internet would have been a rarity. Imageboards and forums were places for whites to talk when they could no longer do so freely in the real world due to mass immigration. Cyberspace was a safe haven for white people. The players on a Counter-Strike 1.6 server were almost entirely white with little to no exception, and even something as modern as World of Warcraft would have been largely white people interacting with other white people. Now, a decade later, the modern CS:GO's demographics consist of anywhere between 1/3 and 2/3 parts shitskin altogether and the gaming industry itself is tailored to making a quick buck off of the shitskin's many gibs.

Think about that: forums, imageboards, and gaming were the last white places left on earth, and the rise of easy access to the internet enabled (((certain elements))) to subvert our home with all the usual methods of forced immigration.

tl;dr: Not just your home but even your virtual communities have been intentionally destroyed by means of a flood of low-quality shitskin immigrants for the sake of undermining your cultural and economic freedom

I just never realized that even my favorite gaming and forum cultures suffered so much precisely because they stopped being a place for white people. Fuck. Fuck kikes.

chinks aren't very honorary anymore. Nice culture, horrible way it turned out.

You're forgetting that it was a jap that came up with redanon to begin with

Exactly. I had daydreams about a Chinese Holla Forums. There are enough right wing people on the chink internet.

yeah great culture, wow.

Are you retarded or just from trs?

my point stands

*chinks

Trump wants to make an Antarctica deal with Russia and increase domestic production. This would make the ME oil&gas irrelevant. Rex is the perfect guy to make it happen. Trump does not play dice.

But it's true. I've been lurking a Trump supporter forum with over 1 million members.

Terry Davis isn't crazy, they are making computers easier to use in tandem with pushing the internet into increasingly trite and easy to use devices so that more normalfags flood it and less people know how to use computers.
I would not be surprised if it was either a government plot to increase signal to noise ratio in order to cull any potential threats to their degenerate marxist culture that may develop online or a corporate plot to farm shekels and sort of brainwash people further into complacency since they can engage their escapist bullshit where and whenever they are.
Who or whatever is causing this is also causing people to not know how computers work. As the internet of things increases in size so does the size of the threat someone who is educated in the inner-machinations of computer systems becomes.

Gaming and imageboards are one of the last places people who both avoid the normalfag mindset and know how computers work congregate. I would be more surprised if they wouldn't try some bullshit here now that I understand how they think

Sometimes I forget we have some japs here.

Nothing.

EVERYTHING

get gassed namefag

Man, the Stand Alone Complex series were so on point it's not even funny. We see those memes being manifested in reality today.

Where the fuck is my name faggot? Did Jamal cum in your ear instead of your ass?

wew don't get triggered if it's the truth fag

wew don't get triggered if it's the truth fag

neck yourself (((trshill)))

You're embarrassing yourselves and shitting up the thread.

you won't be so content to shill here once we drop bulbasaur's dox hehe

then don't fucking talk about your delusional fantasies faggot

You truly are an illiterate nigger.

Literally as opposed to metaphorically? Fellate a shotgun, friend. You don't belong here.

we already know you (((trshills))) do it

epic.

Late 2006 reporting in, I knew when I arrived that I should LURK MOAR and by now I've probably forgotten more memes than most even know about today. I never used Holla Forums but I did learn plenty about it from ED back before it tried to sell out.

Make no mistake that Reddit has permanently tainted imageboards, but the upside is that we tainted them too.

Also I don't understand the bitching about Holla Forums being "ruined" by Trump. For the first time we actually had a candidate win that we actually cared about on some level, rather than just viewing the results with apathy. The election was a fucking blast from start to finish. The ones complaining about Kekposting are especially retarded. First time I came to Holla Forums was the 2012 election night. I ended up staying around because I thought the 2012 doomsday threads, followed by Pope anti-Christ/apocalypse threads were hilarious. That was the Kekposting of yesteryear. Then we had the Zimmerman trial, Dorner's rampage, and the Boston Marathon Bombing really lock me in place. I'm certain we will have similar events in the near future.

I fucking hate TRShills and want you to dox not only their leaders but their faggy userbase too

It was. Besides shilling, there's probably just a group of bitter Holla Forums users who miss the calm and a sense of a more private Holla Forums community.

Literally and yes oppsosed to metaphorically the only faggots complaining about Trump are butthurt trshills because he disavowed their non-movement

sorry, my autism got the better of me

My bad.
polite sage

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

No worries lads, I am swampanon you spergs

Something new
Something wonderful

something that has never been seen before, an anonymous collection of the most intelligent minds discussing ANY topic

So is you're mum.

t. hanks.

I want to raise Vivian as a intelligent respectable lady that doesn't get brainwashed by the media unlike all the females in my family ;_;

Having been here since…what 04 05 maybe?
I can say this.

I don't even

So why was the original user green and mouthless in your view?

He was little more than a rejection of identity.
Everything about him was a joke aimed at the world.

how to you call a rookie in the military?

Not bad.

No I don't think that works.

Yeah, just fill in those minor details and we'll be a nation. You might as well call Manchester United fans a "nation" if you're going to loosen the definition of nationhood like that. But, on the other hand, Theodore Herzl defined a nation as a group of distinguished men who are united by a common enemy. By that definition, maybe we're just a bunch of Cyber-Jews.

You're obviously not very perceptive, because the mods fucking banned anyone who so much as mentioned Trump's Jewish connections for the entirety of the campaign. So who are these "outside elements?" Surely you don't mean the mods. Maybe you mean the agents of the Trump campaign who paid off the shitskin board owner to ban any anti-Trump discussion.

You're dreaming of some fantasy nation in which 100% of the people are 100% redpilled and where everyone just talks about race all day. Well, there exists a country like that: it's called Israel and it's entirely dysfunctional. Almost half of the people there are Orthodox Jews who produce absolutely nothing besides regular kvetching and pilpul. There is no way that a country like Israel could exist without foreign aid. The point of TRS and the Alt-Right is to be a bridge between normies and the Vanguard, because normies are far more capable at actually performing the tasks that a society needs to operate. Do you really want your surgeon or your emergency response people to spend half their time reading William Luther Pierce monologues? Of course not. It wouldn't work.

You're acting like one of these Linux autistes who simultaneously maintains that Linux should be as complicated as possible and then complains that no one else uses it. The reason that Jews win is that they're able to swallow their pride so long as they know what they're doing is in the best interest of Judaism. The reason that white peoples lose, as a whole, is BECAUSE they have too much individual pride and they autistically screech over insignificant things. The Alt-Right doesn't actually antagonize Holla Forums (one guy at TRS making a couple of threads is not the entire Alt-Right) and the net benefit to their existence is massively beneficial for whites, so just ignore them if they irritate you. If not? Well, you can go join Varg in his forest hut and see how long you can hide before the shitskins overrun you.

I don't see how old user is supposed to be an FNG.

Yeah anonymous was the final boss of the internet back in the day

From a nameless BBS shitposter to Chans. Boy this has been quite a ride and I am too old for my own good.

I took a gander into *chan culture after getting tired of normies, social media and Jewgle growing like cancer.

TL;DR history of the Internet - it repeats itself

Shitty fandoms, Three letter agencies and Internet turning into a normie friendly thing.

Let's see here earliest form of Holla Forums I could remember was Beavis and Butt-Head fandom - shitposters and (un)ironic shitposters from all walks of life. As AOL became popular with their free Interweb sample discs old guard college/university students of old cried the same cry oldfags of today yell today, which was

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, REEEEEE!

Furries were the proto-sjw/degenerate hybrids who pushed faggotry and literal dogfucking. I was too politically unaware as I was getting used to Netscape and Internet explorer during those early ears. I wish I was old enough then to see what Holla Forums of BBS looked like then. I only heard that three letter agencies were busy as fuck shilling, subverting and spying far right newsgroups and V& most edgy users. I stopped using Usenet and BBS after creating few limericks of my own and getting bent during Meow wars of old.

Honestly this TRS vs Holla Forums gave me Meow wars flashbacks for some reason. It's probably due to immense autism, shitposting and fucking with communities for the hell of it

Its weird isnt it, still to this very day, with all of the chatter around us from our enemies. There still are people who doubt this potent power that we have become as a community.

Dont they realize what has transpired here? There are people who have been here for over 10 years. You know how much text that is? How many volumes worth of books we went through? Our whole minds were reshaped into this culture.

We are so far away from normieville that its ridiculous. The (((checks and balances))) that normal people were used to, the things that shaped their thinking by the kikes, which restricted their creative spirit, never applied here.

Now a normie of course cannot imagine what would happen if he had actual freedom of speech for such a long time

But the difference is like day and night. We are a completely different creature now. Nobody knows how to deal with us, not TRS, not the jews, not tumblr, not even the elites.

This scary final boss of the internet also wants to get out of the internet and become the scary final boss of the world.

Jesus christ the meow wars.
I've only ever heard that mentioned once or twice.

I feel bad for getting baited by a tripfag, but let's get this over with.

Does Manchester United have their own set of interests, their own way of communication specific to them, their own in-jokes, their own "feeling" that they can identify one of themselves even if they speak on the internet or on a phone?

They banned it because it was demoralization shilling. All that was simply talk of "establishment is irredeemable shit, form your own irrelevant natsoc party asap!!!" and if that ever worked, we'd know already.

Big Tent strategies NEVER fucking work. This will be no different. Do you fucks WANT another OWS or goymergate? You either go all-in or go home. No middle ground, no "soft" red-pilling. You meme them and you make them lurk more through sheer power of dank maymays.

Did you fucking miss the train of TRS vs Holla Forums threads in the catalogue? I think they're still there. I'll say it again - go big or go fucking home. user is on the rise on the internet - cuckchan or fullchan - and as overton window shifts, we'll have an opening to drive our ideas home, into the minds of normalfags.

People are gonna say that about 2016 Holla Forums tbh.

Spam, poetry, permafucking communities and shitposting of epic proportions. Event that went unnoticed by normies. Though it triggered massive exodus of users and migration due to said permafucking.

I remember Beavis & Butt-head, Doom and few literature boards that my young mind was into back then. I started hating furfags, niggers and degenerates around that time.

God lets hope not. It's gone mainstream enough already. Every normalfag is now a meme spouting "ironic" cunt.

Only if we can act as one.

THE INTERNET IT SERIOUS BUISNESS

We still don't have our own army, our own grounds or our own women though

So it's okay when Trump does it but not when those damned namefags who make money off of memes do it. Thus, I reiterate, the real reason that some individuals on this board (i.e., the few 30-year-old Holla Forums-tards like that guy who posted the goon thread) are getting all butthurt over TRS is because TRS is selling memes for shekels on their lukewarm podcasts. At a subconscious level, it has nothing to do with politics, otherwise you'd be ree'ing over Trump just as you are over TRS.

oy vey, my precious anonymity. Well, we know what WLP had to say about that :)

Okay fine. Holla Forums is more like the Freemasons than Manchester United. The point I'm making is that a nation is a group of people who breed exclusively with one another. That is the only definition of a nation. The more genetic ingress into the nation, the less of a nation it is. It's the reason why the idea of a "Nation of Islam," when Islam is a violently evangelical religion, is a complete oxymoron.

Because he was quite literally green. He didn't know his place in the world, he didn't know that his actions would have long lasting significance, all he knew was that there was lulz to be had and did everything in his powers to attain it.

The problem is that that very eagerness to obtain the butthurt of others more or less deserving it was his own downfall: he got into matters that were bigger, much more structured than he could deal with, he got hit by PR, scandals, government officials, you name it. Essentially, he was an aimless, laid back one who would occasionally converge with other anons against a common source of laughs. They removed that user from his laughs though. They thought the user wouldn't be laughing anymore, which is why they are horrified to learn that the laughter never stops.

it runs the risk of msm using its samson option and mentioning extremism is tounge in cheek and shitposting. if they do that then the lugenpresse loses all future legitimacy when it comes to a stance that benefits kikes in the Military industrial complex and reconstruction. Thats why they will never use it.

You're using a modern definition of a nation where any trace of culture is practically eradicated instead of traditional one, which includes it. You know your people when you speak to them. And then you faggots call yourself "nationalists". Despicable.

Trump has a movement because of his promises to fix America, you have podcasts of questionable value and forums with namefag circlejerks. user has a movement because of maymays and OC while you're riding our coattails and pretending that our shitposting is your movement. You're Reddit 2.0.
filtered

Holy fucking shit kill yourself faggot

Goddamn I thought you cucks got the message when we ddonged you that you were supposed to fuck off

Shadilay!

In the minds of many of us, there is enough cultural and historical knowledge of this place to write a tome of it, but none of us ever will because spelling it in plain terms violates our loyalty to it. Makes you wonder how many little societies like this have been memory-holed by history for the same reasons.

Everyone look at this fuckwitt and laugh

True. Sort of like how nobody can decide what old 4chan was actually like.

digits observed

Do not blaspheme the Frog God.

they fear user because of this. we exist to point out and laugh at the stupidity of the powerful. the laughter never stops because the stupidity we witness never stops. in fact, the more we see the more we laugh. and that resonant sound just makes them more insecure. and our awareness of that gives us power.

comedic commentary is the final boss. make a concept understandable enough to be funny, and you win. when people find something funny, they understand the reasons why it is. in that truth lies the power of the meme. it embodies something even a casual observer can see some clear message being communicated. the message or meme is understood by such a majority that it becomes ridiculus to deny reality by pretending its false. its the ridiculous charm from harry potter, lacking a better analogy.

Hi goon, how is EVE working out for you?

Master Trump guide us. Master Trump teach us. Master Trump protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours

And no one at /a/ takes the waifu thing seriously.

Thanks, ive been witnessed! Double dubs for the frog god

I liked this part so much I made OC.

?

I do, i unironically worship Kek every day.

They're trying to get 1 billion online in Africa by 2050. The internet will become the niggernet. It'll be nothing but bix nood everywhere.

I remember the internet in the 90s. Everybody online back then was white. It was in the mid 2000s the shitskins started to come online. With smart phones the flood came in. The IQ of the average internet user is in free fall. The internet is going to reflect all the billions of 70 IQ people that use it.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this what they mean by internet of things?

That's a cool story bro.

Have this (you)

You fools. He's just trying to collect more anime reaction pics.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

i'm thirsty right now, that's all

Do full-blooded Asians have the ability to have butt-chins?

Kill yourself faggot.

I'd never considered this route before, but this is totally plausible. Google has been working on getting free internet access available to countries which obviously will fail to capitalize on it. If they have the capability to provide free internet access, why not do it over America and spin it as a way for America's homeless or niggers to apply for jobs.
I'd always wondered why I'd read about these "Internet Balloons" Google was doing or how the SpaceX rocket blew up with a satellite Google was going to put in geo-synchronous orbit over Africa, but somehow never see these things mentioned in the mainstream media.
I don't think it's for the recognition or PR at all – but for exactly what you describe: a hostile, tactical takeover. But I'm not exactly sure venturing to this website and using it will be easy enough for these people considering I've read plenty of people complaining that Reddit is hard to use – everyone expect a television-esque style of websites these days: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. all feature mindless scrolling with content that just appears exactly like clicking through channels on a television. But perhaps that's their goal anyway: get the entire population on these websites and it's my paranoia telling me its a hostile takeover.

No love? Well, here's a png version of the drawing regardless.

Half you niggers aren't white though.

It's great user.

Here's a (you) for effort.
Even if you're not replied to, some lurker out there may have saved your shit.

I saw that movie pretty recently. It was bretty good.

I don't think the number of people who know how to use computers is decreasing, they're just being drowned in a torrent of morons who would otherwise be mindlessly gazing at a television screen, instead of mindlessly gazing at their phone.

Why did the mods anchor the thread?

Fucking faggot mods.

What're the meow wars? Christ I wish I'd been born in the 80's, and didn't grow up just as the Internet became swamped with normalfags

Made my day user.
Don't know how but once in a while I get on a roll and get four or five cap worthy posts in a day. Shit's weird and I feel lovely all over.

What other anons have said. He was new growth out of old wood. Green user was a sprout coming into an empty suit. He had more energy than us but damn if he knew what to do with it. After eternal september he was something of a spring. We, in this manner, are in the heat of summer.

After us comes a golden user of fall, wearing blue and red. The time to reap the fruits of our labour, the time to share our wisdom with the world. He may have eyes, he may have mouth, but he sees not and speeks not any ill.
Then comes the grey user in snow white robes, dipped in the blood of summer. The end.
Points if you get the color references.

Oh, and look at pepe. He seems to look a lot like green user, yet his lips are red. Our outward self in comparison to our inward self.

We've gotten too big for a single board, or mods are compromised. Same result either way, moderation is not functioning like it should.

Dramatica has an account, other oldfag repositories mention it to some extent.

That's exactly what it is; an attempt to capture the minds (if niggers have what one could call a mind) and fly-like attention spans of the worlds largest continent. More exposure, more advertising, thus more meatsuits that you can sell consumer products to. It's taken me a few years to really come to grips with the fact that the Internet is now nothing more than a corporate-owned brainwashing tool. I'd encourage anons to not use any part of it unless exclusively for shitlordian purposes. Eventually we may have to make our own internet as the wilderness is gobbled up by Google (backed of course by the government)

The True Exodus will make the GamerGate exodus look like nothing.

we are just anons
anything else is faggotry akin to trying to label us alt-kike
now kys

I do agree that mods engaging in social engineering and ideological policing, even if well intentioned deprives us of the struggle and conflict that made us great to begin with.

They also anchored this thread, the fucking faggots.

In the end, if we are to survive the times, one of us will eventually muster up the autism to do so. It's hard to write a coherent history of our own tribes since they're highly divided, each has their own memes and habits, just go look at our /a/ compared to cuck/a/ or to any other Holla Forums board, they act like they're in a completely different place than us but they're still part of us, like an ethnic group within another bigger one.

Pretty much this. Political Correctness is one of the ways they use to destroy comedy. Truth is that if you look at any comedy produced by the establishment, it's boring and dull because it doesn't challenge anyone's beliefs. Even fucking Jerry Seinfeld, a kike, mocked his interviewers on the subject of including too many "whiteys", because mainstream media can't cope with the idea that anything and everything can be made fun of.

biutifel

At least the mods took off the anchor.

I kinda take Kekism seriously, our influence grew massively after we start worshiping Kek. I think it relates to the Noosphere, collective unctuousness, and the 100'th monkey effect.

It's both a joke and real at the same time.

This. Labels are used by the enemies to dehumanize us.
For instance: "UR AN RACIST!!!"

race is not to the swift, nor battle to the strong… but time and kek happen to all

The best memes don't make sense, that's half the reason why PR firms will never be able to meme as well as we do. The funniest jokes just happen organically.

Exactly why we should never adopt a label, alt-right was transparent exactly because it was an attempted umbrella. The closest thing we have to an actual name is una manda pretty sure I fucked that up but you get the idea We should never stop being the unknown hoard.

Genesis 23:85

Have we become the judge Holla Forums?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

we are living in the age of hyper irony. where the distinction be joke and reality breaks down.

When all is simulcra, become the sand.

2009 era newfag here

I'm thankful that most Africans don't speak English. I'm honestly surprised that there's not a legion of Poo in the Loo Indians on the internet when they have 300 million English speakers.

The entirety of chan culture is a joke which is evolved from the full recognition of reality's total absurdity. We see and live the world as it is, and that's why this place has 6 million layers of absurdly genuine irony.

What i'm hoping is that during Trump's top to bottom structural reorganization of the Intelligence community he'll bring on loads of anons. We'd be extremely loyal to him while we could sageguard our community with Government power. I'd be a win-win.

Russian Doll levels of irony, but in the final doll there's isn't a candy, there's a smug anime face

I've only ever heard of it.
Apparantly some massive shitposting war on Usenet that left a good chunk of it unusable.

Personally I don't buy this changing seasons thing.

For the most part we rarely self reference as anonymous anymore.
This thread has more of it than any other I've seen in well over a year.

I think our identity as anonymous was taken from us. Subverted from chanology onwards.
Kek is an attempt to gain a new identity, not as a new name for ourselves but a new unifying idea.

I feel like we're being pushed along a path by forces that the individual user can't comprehend while at the same time collectively we're the one's doing all the pushing. Maybe we really did form a groupmind/egregore and the individual user is just a neuron in the brain of a new life form that's been birthed for the first time in human history.

The wired is bleeding into meatspace and I don't think that it's going to stop.

Anonymous is dead, Kek is anonymous 2.0 that doesn't have the weakness and vulnerabilities of the old group. Being a religion creates a tribe that can't be appropriated by the uninitiated.

It's a Stand Alone Complex. Pretty soon anons are going to start to, out of the blue, feel compelled to do things IRL. It'll just be Kek graffiti or whatever at first but pretty soon people will be showing up at the same place and time together and who knows what'll happen then.

We anons have always been an extreme example of the PUG effect you see in MMORPGs. Where a group of random people will work together relatively seamlessly without any communication.

Yes this to an extent.

Kek is much the same. But where Anonymous was open, Kek is closed
He transforms us in a video related sort of way.

don't put a space after the post reference bud

It's not. Or, at least I think it isn't. There's a theory that I've been thinking about the past few years about user community - it's far-fetched, somewhat, but it fits with what's going on, to an extent.

We are all different people, we have different qualities around us, some parts of them because of our genes, some parts because of memes. This means that some human with a gene combination would be better at doing certain things (like making puzzles, playing piano or something else) if exposed to enough memes. Now, I believe in the wisdom of my ancestors more than today's scientists - not to say that they're all gay, but since they all managed to survive and thrive somehow you just can't say that all priests of all past religions are faggots anymore. Sure, there's a degree of bullshit, but if it was all false that stuff just wouldn't fly.

What I'm saying is simple - just as there are people who have a genetic predisposition to be better pianists, mathematicians, (((merchants))), including people with better charisma, there are people who hold the group together better. It might be on conscious or subconscious level, I'm not even sure how that works, but I think that's how priests kept their tradition. It awakened people around them somehow and reinforced a cohesiveness of their group. What we might be seeing on imageboards today could be the proof of that.

I'd like to add though, that imageboards's rejection of ego contributed to that ability immensely, if my theory is true. Nothing greases the wheels of a community like selflessness. That's also why religion worked, back in the day - by devoting yourself to %GOD% you erased any trace of hope of recognition for your actions.

Fucking saved. 10/10. Have a lewd .mp4.

I'm ashamed that I know who that is.

What in the fuck?

fuckin good shit

I want to share my works with you anons
>>>/poltech/66
it's one of the few things I feel like I'm doing right, I feel like I'm building something

Who got the get.

Jesus dude that was poetic

Oldfag here.
Memes back then were a bit stricter in their use and were NEVER casually explained. ITT for instance was something you just hod to grok. Bans back then were permanent. People who fucked up a meme would get banned since the community was small enough. I didn't know it at the time but it still had a lot of goon culture since the original posters were from the anime forum (ADRTW or something too lazy to check) so that was in check. Porn was spammed. Lolicon and all the other fucked up stuff that normal people would never have seen was on display on Holla Forums.
There was no Anonymous as an entity. People were still into the idea of not using nicks as a method of communication, not culture. Shii wrote up a good explanation of why anonymous was important in terms of communication.
wakaba.c3.cx/shii/shiichan
Some of the biggest threads were like "lifehacks" about your job. There was a feeling that Holla Forums was comprised of anyone and everyone. Kinda like fight club. Things were more lighthearted in the beginning too. The first "raid" I can think of was of Holla Forums going to a website that streamed people doing what the viewers would input into a chat box.
Overtime things got a bit more aggressive. People would regularly dox camwhores. People would find weird porn of girls (usually in high school) and send it to everyone she knew on myspace and sometimes mail her parents and school. There was some chick who drank her own piss and that got sent to everyone she knew. This was the turn when user became amoral.
kopipe (copy pasta) was use A LOT more back then. go to tanasinn.info and search for kopipe if you want to read old stuff. I spent some time collecting all of that and putting it up. It was normal to just make dupe threads of previous funny threads over and over. Entire threads having the same replies every time they popped up would be the meme though of course they could only last a bit before someone fucked it up or tried to subvert it to another direction. People thought moot was a mexican who just graduated back then partly as a joke. snacks was there and was the one who did most of the work in making the image/textboards work.

All in all user back then seemed to be more clever than what it became. This is of course with rose colored glasses and the fact that I found 4chan when I was still a freshman in high school. In terms of Holla Forums 4chan Holla Forums was degenerate but also racist yet only because it was funny. It still had that taint from FYAD where humor had to be cloaked in irony. Honestly knowing what I know now a lot of the early posters were mimicking FYAD or were even from there. The difference being that no one was tied to a forum account so there was a more lax attitude in trying to make jokes up.

No. No he isn't. 4chan user was green, Holla Forums user is red. There was a thread on Holla Forums shortly after the first exodus -mid September 2014- discussing what would happen to the user image because 8/v/ tan changed into the battle torn badass with an eye patch. user was colored red as a reminder of the great September purge. An ode to and a reminder of all those who were b& for discussing GG; not only on Holla Forums, but Holla Forums and Holla Forums as well. user is red because it symbolizes blood. user is red because it symbolizes anger. Holla Forums was born out of the virtual blood of thousands of hanons being b& and driven from their original home for doing nothing wrong. i was permab& for asking why GG threads were being deleted on September 14th, 2014. I know it's autistic -but to me- that was 4chans official death. And the date has always stuck with me.

Well I'm a little livid.

Survivors of purges are always the most passionate and angry, user.

So basically, the only legitimate holocaust to ever happen?

half the niggers aren't niggers.

pure poetry user.

pure poetry user.

it was because
RED TEXT

Oy very remember 2014 and the 6 million anons banned in the cuckening!

nice id this shit pisses me off to no end, why the fuck are these less than human whites that pretend to be even less than human blacks get any media attention outside of pure ridicule?

1909: The year that kikes in whiteface where leaders of the black community.

Oh I know the history well, have more screencaps in storage than necessary.
I'm doing just a bit of mytholizing.

In boyscouts I heard the only tale to discredit Paul Bunyan being from the state the tale is told in.

One might point to post civil war urban migration, but it kicks out the spirit of the state. The flag has a Moose resting on it for the idea of our untapped nature, for moose can not abide the din of man. One might point out the exact screencap of the origins of red user, but it doesn't state what it is to the spirit of us all.

Holla Forums is the longest, funniest joke in the history of the world. It can only be told once, but that's okay because hopefully it will go on for the entire remaining history of the universe.

Good political satire hurts people's feelings.
Great political satire gets people killed.

DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED CHAN

I… I have never been outright moved by something I've read on Holla Forums. But this is the culmination of my life. The society I was born into was empty, and hollow, meaningless and trite. The society I've always wanted was found on an imageboard, and through it's success, here we are. This is a victory for me, for all of us, in ways I've never been able to articulate but have always sensed just beyond the horizon. With this post, I feel like it's here now.

I feel like I am with my people.

Punished Holla Forums really makes more sense than the initial meme. 4chan was our Militaire Sans Frontier. It was our place to be, where we weren't bothered by the people we weren't approved of by.

Then they came for us, on our own turf, aided by a traitor who convinced himself he was the goodguy.

Now we're all Diamond Dogs. And we're angry.

I think it's much more complicated than that. The internet has allowed memes to be exchanged at a rate never thought possible. Human beings adapt quickly which is why we're this planet's dominant lifeforms. The dominant psychology of the next 200 years will be mass psychology and group psychology. The group unconscious which used to be a geologically slow changing arbiter of a society's cultural values and traditions is going to (and in some ways already has) turn into a stock market-esque place where the tide turns quickly, sporadically and without notice.

Our job is to soak up the information now so that 10 years from now we can be the ones directly pulling the strings on the Noosphere. At the same time we'll keep injecting Esoteric Hitlerism into the mix until a National Socialist awakening is impossible NOT to happen. Something every NS awakening has missed except for Hitler's is FUN! It's fun to be here. It's fun to talk with us. Our absurdity and fun is exactly why we'll win. We take things very seriously but we have a nice laugh while we do it.

And that's the crux of our power. Our humor. Humor is the easiest way to persuade, and it's literally all we do.

So when we started to praise Kek we became meme priests and grew exponentially in power?

ehhm..

+1 interwebz to you sir

Prodigious digits you got there, Light Bringer.

nice one.
thus we come full circle and we end it all with a big bonfire…

AWAKEN MY MASTERS
PRAISE KEK

That means you're an user. Welcome to the club, don't forget to lurk moar

I've been "here" since 2005. It's just the gravity of it all finally hit me.

its a good feeling

We are White. The Enlightened kind.

Is this a porno? this shits hilarious.
i need to see this

Someone posted it earlier in here I think.
Just makes me think of the Joshiraku ending theme.
Laugh laugh and keep laughing until your sides are in orbit

I posted it to help trigger the Goon going on about "where is the art" in the anime Nazi thread.

But yeah, Joshiraku is full on Honorary Aryan-tier. Pro-nationalism, pro-traditionalism, anti-blackpill, etc.

The world is a hilarious joke and the joke only gets funnier the more people are in it. Not even saying that in an edgy nihilistic way this shit is genuinely hilarious.

WASTED

Its the lyrics of the ending that brought it to mind.
For an animoe about cute girls doing cute things its surprisingly good.

It is and it isn't?
You must laugh at it but at the same time it's serious business.

I love the internet because it lets me watch and laugh at videos of snackbars getting killed and every shade of autism known to man, but I partake with the sober knowledge that nature may rear the ugly head of happenstance upon me and subject me to a fate just as absurd.

I could go on for a bit about why, but I'm a little busy at the moment.

The video you posted has been cut up by the uploader, I'm not sure why. Have the full version. The opening fails to explain why the name of a folktale character is being said recited. It's a very classic joke about a kid who is named every positive-blessing of a name from an entire list suggested by a local priest, to the point that his name itself becomes a problem and he nearly drowns because nobody can inform anyone else that needs help in a timely fashion. Being able to recite his entire name from memory and without taking a breath is like typing your first "Hello, world." in programming, and it's something of a contest to see who can do it fastest.

oh those whacky gooks.

There's something charming about it in a Sensible Chuckle sort of way. It's apparently well-known enough that it gets referenced in pop media regularly.

This was in the Extras section of one of the Fullmetal Alchemist DVDs.

Assail the jewish minorities

Is this some dank OC?

Are you faggots me? I keep stumbling upon animefags posting all animu images/videos on Holla Forums that I've watched recently. Even fucking 2hu for fuck's sakes. Sage for no relevancy, but how the fuck does that happen?

It's uncanny as fuck.

Mmm Steins;Gate. Also grabbed

Synchronicity is eerily real.

only as long as we have infrastructure and the will to maintain iy
ie. not niggers

I'm reminded of the explanation for all the magic system in World of Darkness. Basically, reality is constructed by consensus. Enough people believing one thing will eventually make it true. A mage is somebody with enough willpower to override the collective consensus of everyone else nearby. But this is dangerous, because reality when stretched tends to snap back into position, generating paradoxes. So rather than lob a fireball at somebody, a mage is more likely to create a gun in their jacket and pull it, because "oh he had a gun hidden" is far more believable than "he just cast Fireball".

I was just rewatching that last week

Drew it last night.

Taking requests

Do you post on /tg/ by any chance? I think I recognize your work.

You're art looks like Albrecht Durer. Is that intentional?

no
no I'm self taught

>>>/rec/ is a surprisingly serious business, just like /a/ in general. Somebody quite a few months ago posted a thread with pic related, I've ask about Oregairu in /rec/, and even now we have random 8man threads. So a random image is enough to make a lot of people watch an older show.

Then now watch Symphogear.

Well you're pretty damn good user, OC has and always will be the lifeblood of imageboards.

Still say that your shit looks like Durer.

Funny story: I'm writing a scifi novel that takes place in the near future, I allude once or twice to places like this as 'Culture.'

The introduction of mass media has completely undermined the potential for traditional memes to be passed on. These old ways of passing on practices and maintaining conformity with tradition are no longer possible.

However, where the old way is being destroyed makes it possible to create a new way. I think we are engaged in that. Through a process of intense memetic selection, we have developed an alternative worldview that could stand in the place of those worldviews that originally drove us here. I agree with OP, we truly are building a new Culture, with new norms and practices. I would guess this culture is really dependent on autism, which has been weaponized by connecting us who would otherwise be isolated.

not every show sadly

Ah well.

My request is Holla Forums, Punished Holla Forums, and /tg/'s new Lich mascot lined up to fight similar to pic related. Position and angle are up to you, this is just an example I grabbed from Google Image Search.

I'd say add /k/, but I don't know if they have a mascot currently.

they have 3

I had to rewatch the beginning after watching the end. All that time jumping shit tripped me up.
polite sage for offtopic

At least two of those are real people, though, and aren't emblematic of the board so much as they are popular memes.

I dunno who the little guy in the rotor is, though.

It's Yahari. Only Reddit called it Oregairu, as far as I know.
it keeps happening

Pepe sitting on the ground, sword on his lap, watching the rising sun on the horizon.

stalker

and zergface is /k/ as fuck

these gets

Here

good stuff man
can you do a mercury suit with templar gear

Kek/Pepe emerging from the water at morning light to illustrate order/light coming from chaos.

Or a Kek/Pepe Ouroboros

His name is Van Bryant and he lives in hermitage, TN
archive.fo/S0unN
archive.fo/0UzBm
archive.fo/m7bUh
archive.fo/1EvxH
archive.fo/fc6GI
Fuck you (((trshills))) this has been our home since goymergayte and we'll defend it till our last breath

eat a dick

Your art also reminds me of Morrowind and Kirkbrides stuff.

I request Wojack in such pose as the Temptation s of Jesus
Or
Such a Bane as this breaking bread at a table with undistinguished persons
Or
Red user as the Wanderer Above a Sea of Fog

what about wojack as a philosopher in a barrel?

I like 1 and 3.

Post it somewhere else where it'll be useful, don't shit up this thread.

Dubs of creation checked, drawfag do this please.

Mad jelly of your skills. Never stop getting better user.

I'm pretty sure that Japs don't use plebbi. Besides, 8man's Mundane Adventure is much more descriptive.

"the greatest events are not our loudest but our stillest hours. Not around the inventors of new noise, but around the inventors of new values does the world revolve; it revolves inaudibly."

I've always thought this quote from nietzsche sums up Holla Forums quite neatly.

Besides wars great events and their impact are only noticed in retrospect.

"Sometimes people I've known for decades will make a ‘meow’ joke and I'm not sure how best to tell them how strongly I prefer they not do that"

archive.is/NQZsk

I remember that threads on cuck/a/ before migration on it always called it Yahari. Reddit and that faggot translator called it Oregairu. Maybe it's just my autism though.

You guys are my role model.

sorry to derail

Gonna have to make a thread for these requests in the next couple of days.

Or a Kek/Pepe Ouroboros

History really does repeat itself.

Looking forward to it, user.

You should've dox'd Lothar. Put it in the TRS thread m80.

I guess it was like World War I for the Internet. Too bad I was a little late. Our recent Holla Forums-TRS War, that's a little more like your Iran-Iraq War or your Eritrea-Ethiopia War. Medium players in a reasonably isolated geographic region but fought with just as much élan and determination as the big boys do.

At this point i'd hardly call Holla Forums or TRS a Medium player.

We're one of the key driving force behind the modern western right wing while TRS are fucking small time.

Why bulby? He's a good one.

Shit user, I've thought about doing things like this. Things ranging between the relatively esoteric (e.g. conspicuously placing frogs around) to messages meant to get under the skin of normies. I think our power is unlimited, in the regard that we can draw on a meme supply that's way purer than anything else out there. Who can oppose us? Our identities are immaterial, we have subordinated our consciousness to a memetic superorganism.

Guys, I'm really serious. No one has even tried what we could do. The contemporary memetic ecosystem is extremely vulnerable and fragile right now, knocking out their memes would be like wolves going after cattle. If we bring our memes IRL, we could draw a disproportionate response due to the nature of mass media. The response we get is key. Like think of Hillary's speech, and how that helped to normalize certain ideas of the alt-right. All we need to do is get them to denounce us, and they will prove their own absurdity.

I'd say they're somewhere inbetween small and medium, but they're trying really hard to co-opt user influence on popular platforms to make it seem that their unique snowflake version of snowflake nationalism is spreading fast. It's gonna work on idiots, but those who lurk will find out the truth.

2017's main meme will be a simple one.

Jews Aren't White

Once people realize half the billionaires in this country are kikes and a good portion of our legislators are Israeli-Dual Citizens the shit is gonna hit the fan.

MEME IT

HAIL KEK FOR TRIPS

That's literally one of the same ideas I had. That would really create a dialogue, if you know what I mean.

it's been filled up

Can't refute those trips of truth.

work on the Lothar dox, Bulbasaur is an out of shape fag but I don't he's a goon infiltrator. SeventhSpic and Lothar should be the main dox targets because they've been the ones who brought this to a head.
also thread 16 has like a 100 posts left

Give proof about that statement

told a nigger he would literally shoot him if the nigger were to go out with his daughter. Helps the white people in appalachia who's homes got burnt down. Turns over mexicans who don't have insurance to ice in case their illegals. Seriously? He's literally the only one we shouldn't dox. Go after seventhson. He's /cow/ material

Picking a fight with Holla Forums was a subreddit-tier move on TRS' part. Everybody from over there who's worth a damn - and I suspect that beneath it all, there are a fair few - will wind up over here by the end of the year. Lothar's comment about the average age of a Holla Forumsack really got me thinking. It's all projection. They are the kiddos, we are the oldfags. It's only a matter of time before the decent ones figure it out.

I think 70 years ago you got our veto in the form of a blitzkrieg.

A resonant group within the morphic field self-organizing through the connectivity potential of the internet.

I can already imagine a dozen different fronts for this. Here's one, call it "Operation Golem."

Normies are well-acquainted with rhetorical methods "proving" whites are racist because of the income/education/not being a nigger gap that can be documented in a thousand different ways. This is the Golem.

So begin with elaborating on how all of these metrics "prove" and/or "define" the extent of white racism against blacks. Assume as a premise that the existence of these gaps is sufficient to prove racism.

Now, pivot. Go on to speak of another group that is even *more* racist. Use the exact same language and methods in proving, through these various disparities, that Jews are even more racist than whites. Document in visceral ways the economic dominance of Jews as a group, e.g. that half of US billionaires are Jewish despite being only 2% of the population.

The effect on a liberal will be one of three. Either, they will 1) blow up, 2) believe that Jews are super racist, or 3) ditch the racism card. Obviously (3) is preferable but either of the results is suitable to us.

Important, as part of this argument don't try to frame it as "Jews are the *real* racist" meme. Just don't even make a point about racists or racism, only use it as leverage.

We must be careful never to name ourselves king. We are jesters, transient, speakers of truth and destroyers of lords, but we are not rulers

Our culture is one of verisimilitude and indefinance. We must never, though, think ourselves the gentry of the world. It is not our place and would signal our destruction, just as the same foolish mistake signaled the fall of the regressive left.

Well, Kek wills it. Get to work lads.

IT WAS THE JEWS ALL ALONG

This is an extremely important point that cannot be understated. We are very good at what we do, but don't mistake it for being something it isn't.

This deserves a (you).

So does this. We memed a president. This is the Golden Age of shitposting.

Thanks mods. You're only almost always faggots.

Oh shit. Goon's argument, "Where is the art?" Same shit they used to launch critical theory against vidja. Prepare yourself, lads, memes are going to get poorly Marxed on.

Jesus they really think the le art maymay is going to bring down memes?

KEK WILLS IT

I think that our place is have control/influence over the realm of ideas. We absolutely should never serve any executive function. If we rule, we rule indirectly. If we win the battle for mankinds collective consciousnees/the noophere then we've already secured an absolute victory.

Anime is partly derived by the works of Adolf Hitler

I never watched the show, but if it makes you feel better, I played the shit out of the Sega Genesis game.

I unironically like you. The bantz we have between the weebs and 2D-unenlightened is a waltz into unknown glorious lands, and the salt we leave in our trail is the writing of our history.

Memes are just the way information flows from one area to another. Jews try to use stuff like wordspeak and newspeak to control the way we spread information to each other, but our memes are a language of their own. They have to be fluent to start playing around with it, and Holla Forums's shit tier memes prove they won't anytime soon.

My smug anime folder needs help, anons.
Could you please smug at this user some more?
Thanks in advance.

I was gonna post my personal favorite, but it's already here.

So just go there.

Checked and heeded. We have to package it into memes and posters. Stuff with whites doing wholesome normal stuff while jews sperg out at blacks and hispanics while the whites are like "what the fuck is Mr Shekelstein doing"

WHO IS IT

WEW
E
W

well lads looks like we have our objective blessed by divine providence.

rev up the meme engines and hit the gas

Xev Bellringer

Just fucking kill me.

lolwut but seriously, one really just needs to extensively document the disproportionate amount of Jews involved in shady shit in finance, law, politics, real estate, etc. Pretty much this is just a matter of dropping a lot of truth that's usually overlooked or misdirected.

The thing that got me to hate the Jew was noticing how many were involved in retarded ideologies getting lots of people killed. I don't know if Jews deserve it as a group for what many of their individuals do, but frankly they deserve what they get for the most part.

It comes down to tactics. How do we project our message into the mainstream? How do we induce IRL contact with reality? What are the public spaces we can cultivate, subvert, and/or occupy to operate as distribution centers for our memes? How much does a billboard cost?

SIGNIFICANT DIGITS

Link to thread? I can't find it in the catalog

If you overthink it it won't work.

Keep shitposting until we find a funny method of spreading the idea. Let the hook be organic.

I wasn't here for the Holla Forums-TRS war. The fuck was that about and what the fuck is TRS acronym stand for?

Please fuck off and lurk more.

As an occultist, before, and after the revealing of Kek, I unironically summon, channel, and embody him. Also with several other Egyptian gods as well.

Praise Thoth
Praise Kek
Praise Ra

The old ways shall rise again!

Yes it is, It is called "meme lover" by Brazzers. There's even baneposting on it.

By a chance anyone of you have the image of Smug Pepe shitting on Matt Furie's inferior version of Pepe?

At your service, user. Checked too.

Its still going on you tard

Thank you very much

It is the test of a good religion whether you can joke about it

We need to expand on our codewords. We already have methods of signalling who's who from others, but no way to speak in public or write codes about Holla Forums stuff without drawing a lot of attention.

Maybe things that share first letters with phrases we all know, but could be mistook as something else? Talking about different video games, each one a code for a different political concept. Podesta and the pizza shop owners did the same thing to hide their heinous crimes, we could use code language to talk in plain sight about political concepts. For example, P.K.(aka praise kek) Thunder(aka electronics) could mean "Monitored Surveilance" or something along those lines, and different RPGs or video games could be tied thematically to those political concepts, Fire Emblem could either be related to Fires or Oligarchs(FE has strong themes of monarchy and royalty in their games), Pokemon could be used to talk about illegal animal/slave trading, and so on. We have to keep in mind that our(U.S.) own intelligence agencies not only have a vested interest in keeping every country besides our own a lawless shithole(and making ours into a total police state), in many cases they have directly founded such criminal and terrorist empires(The mexican cartels, taliban, the failed state of ISIS, etc.). So while we can discuss this freely online, in person it would draw heavy suspicion on why a dumb goy would be so concerned about justice outside of his own neighborhood.

Hell, we really just need a codephrase on how to identify each other in person. Something that doesn't instantly set alarm bells into anybody who doesn't know of here thinking you're in some cult(Follow the Path, anyone?), but something that can come up in ordinary conversation or sounds like an ordinary question, but with an identifying answer nobody would know unless they knew the phrase or browsed here.

I laugh as Kek laughs.

Top Kek user.

Some lurker did, and on behalf of voiceless legion: (You) are awesome user.

Apparently it's unachored now.

MOD WARS WHEN?

I do in my mind and I have rather enjoyed the endeavor to reclaim the Throne of Anonymous. And I think the faceless suited man still well refresents us, regardless of what face he has, if any. For that matter the Laughing Man or the classic "NO PHOTO AVAILABLE" with a neutral color would be just fine too. These where ways we could give our culture form, to unite us.

I disagree. We are Anonymous. Anonymous was never a movement, what the normalfags think it is was merely a few operations. Yes they where it, however the core of what we are never came to the eyes of the uninitiated.

Fundamentally user is the result of the cultural toolkit generator without ego otherwise know as chans. We still are posting anonymously, we don't have ego as part of our discussions as a primary point, namefags & tripfags are uncommon and despised.

Sure we changed a bit but we're still user, and we could always spot a newfag from a mile out.

SIEG FUCKING HEIL
It's happening, and here's the blueprint anons.

Witnessed.

Request complete

Saved.

The hivemind, yes, we are actually a psychically bonded brotherhood.

Seconding the warrior gazing at the sunrise/set. Here's some inspiration

Very nice

lel

Nicely done lad. Good job.

Other people: Live in a slow-paced slice of life period drama
Me: Full cyberpunk dystopia with magic and shit

my heritage is mostly scottish and irish, i consider myself to be white

Do not lust for dubs, when the time is right, when you are in allignment with the will of the grand and cosmic forces of nature, the Gods, dubs will find you.

That's pretty damn fast

wew that picture really makes want to get my life in order.

Great work. Kinda reminds me of Dark Souls.

some post got me to watch a good 40 episodes of LoGH.

Sounds more like rerailing to me.

If you don't like it you can leave. And build your own chan.

On a serious note though, anime represents the last of Aryan ideals, it's really not that bad.

Witnessed
Even the unwilling serve the cause in their own way.

Yup.

It's fucking amazing, and I really feel it, I'm a Cybershaman. Literally on both ones. Through my extreme geekyness I can pretty much hack or program pretty much anything to do anything and with my intuitive abilities I bias the quantum field as to interface tech (dubs are a kind of RNG and thus respond to alterations in the Web of Wyrd/Collective-Consciousness. The same wisdom also allows me to build practical and powerful rituals and technology with the Gods which in turn empower my own growth.

Fuck.

Why do you think Cuckerberg has been so insistent on spreading the internet far and wide? The same reason that Twitter has promoted and accelerated the rise of 'Black Twitter', hastening its decline but until recently being a valuable tool in 'identifying' and mocking 'white' culture.

I want your babies.

Reading through this thread, and some posts in particular, I feel something I've been feeling for awhile now. Every so often these days, not every day but sometimes multiple times a day, I'll enter this contemplative state and think more and more about memes, the world, society, Holla Forums, all sort of related things. I come to increasing numbers of realizations, understandings, things that if I tried to explain them in full would come across as the ramblings of a madman. Sometimes I think maybe I have become one, while at the same time am among the sanest people to walk the earth. Its hard to describe why but its like I, and all of us collectively, whether we post often or lurk, are approaching some kind of enlightenment, greater understanding, some revelation of a great truth about the universe and humanity, all through this introspective memery.

It's all so very confusing and muddled, yet, so clear and true at the same time. Whatever lies ahead, I and I'm sure many of you will face it with a certain joy and seriousness that most people couldn't begin to understand. I am so glad to be on this wild ride.

I feel you man, and I feel like I've been able to recognize your posts since the wonderful New Year's feels thread.

It's called Gnosis.

The masses are not our responsibility it's up to each individual to save themselves It may get lonely at times but remember that the higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.

Do we not have a duty or at least a calling to help our fellow man (and I mean OUR, not anyone) ascend to his rightful place?

I do feel compelled to make attempts to help them, yes, however one must realize no matter how hard you try you redeem their souls for them. You can semonate them till the cows come home, but in the end they posses their body and a will of their own and if they choose to act degenerate nothing you can do will save them and they will only hate you if you enslave them as a countermeasure. Stockholm syndrome is the notable exception to this.

I've found it's best to try to provoke their curiosity, you can say mention a phenomena that they cannot explain or account for. Something that brings to their attention an inadequacy or hole in their view of the world. Or you can lead by example becoming the living embodiment of the height of human greatness and pic related happens.

But failing one of those two things, it can be extremely unproductive, draining, possibly even self destructive to continue to waste effort on those who choosing willful ignorance. I learned this the hard way, trying for years and years with my family and I literally got a gun in my face for my compassion (faggots called the police on me and lied about threats) because I refused to fall in line with their demands yet chose to remain in their lives. I should have left long before, they where remarkable toxic, however I remained trying in vain to force awaken them and in the end ego went to the extreme to preserve itself. Needless to say we don't talk any more.

I've had to learn when to step back and let the grand teacher of time take over. This may be a years or even lifetimes… As much as my burning compassion screams out to do something I've also learned the hard way, as I've become more mystically inclined, that I can sometimes take their karma, but that is no light burden.

It's in short finding the balance of what you can say that is appropriately awareness expanding yet not too much to solicit irrational self-preservitory abject objections and alienation. This is what it means to keep the silence.

And just to end it all so, this is not interperted as esoteric naysaying, I've accomplished great things red and green pilling folk, am highly effective, and often with gentle nudging and revisiting things down the road once the seed has germinated and is seeking.

Beautiful work. I did a couple colorations of it, hope you like em.

I don't have words for how this world is. We certainly seem to have a power that the average man can not know but we also seem to be entirely ineffectual at times.
I am not an eloquent man nor am I particularly literate also a kittle drunkso my words may be shite, but as best as I can figure, we are the bulkhead of culture. We seem to be the single force that is pushing against total degradation civilization. I have also found that redpilling normalfaggots is a relatively easy task but I have never encountered such opposition as described.

It's because I kept trying, I kept pushing, I refused to give up (because that's just me), I gave them not just 2nd and 3rd chances but 56th and 294th chances as well. Each time the backlash got worse, I just never imagined the lengths they would go to and so I just sat there happy with my eternal patience and would just tend the subject time and time again, over the several decades of my upbringing it resulted in several fractures and excommunications from varying branches of my family, some I revisited years later with mixed results. I persisted.

Several decades later it all reached a critical point due to the combination of the nonrespect of my ideas/concepts/virtues as valid and their relentless instance on me conforming their illinformed concepts to run my life. Naturally I refused, and as I choose, while I merely remained respectfully polite yet persistent they escalated into ever more drastic things to try to change my mind, however the most powerful tools against the uninitated where predictable totally ineffective.

Years yet went by, I, by my mere presence, even without words, would get under their skin, a la and so to mitigate the cogitative dissonance that my mere presence resulted in, various interventions where made to attempt to, among other things press me into a big oil college and work for Microshit. Again null in effect, however it didn't stop there, they started trying to question my mental stability because "clearly I must be insane if I didn't want to live a shallow materialistic hedonistic life." And for my own good got the state involved and it got worse from there.

In other times I have seen this cycle escalating as well. If I attempt to let too much be known, something which they can not accept not just hold in abeyance (which good intellectuals can), the object can be, and often is, taken in preconceived falsity, and this thing which does not harmonize with their concept of reality can both lead to enlightenment but also denial.

The ego, which is what most normalfags operate from and indeed think themselves are includes the belief-system-set, mental habits & fantasies, alien notions disrupt the hugbox effect. When something else comes along that could provoke change it is interpreted (rightly so) as death by the ego, and it will make every effort for self defense to remain as it is, to be stagnant yet "alive". As long as you aren't perceived as too threatening (even if you're literally physically providing for them they could be mentally afraid of change) you can maintain a relationship with regular contact, else you should just drop in from time to time to test the waters, and otherwise moving on to greener pastures in the mean time. It's significantly more productive and also the past of least resistance to seek others that will support you in your endeavors, share your beliefs and keep them as primary company.

And of course you can bait ego and play all sorts of games to trick it into awakening and that's been an interesting pastime "minigame" I play with mundanes.

Did I hear that someone is taking it easy?

very nice work

I uploaded episodes to .pl on their Holla Forums if you want to watch the first season

these are great too

test

But we are racist and there's nothing wrong about it.

you've read the red book i can tell

Reading. About halfway through or so. Every other page is astounding.
I'd put it in the same category as Mein Kampf in terms of necessary reading, if only to have a new lexicon for talking about immaterial things. So much of our language is touched by the 'enlightenment' that its a breath of fresh air to hear words that point to timeless things.

(checked)
Verbena, Dreamspeaker, or Virtual Adept?

Nice digits. Good post.

There's this brief conversation in Dawn of War 2. Where the youngest muhreen is talking to his fellow space marines.
He mentions how as the years go on things are falling into place. He tries to find the words for it and each of the older ones says something, a single word from each.
Clearer, purer, etc.

I think that perfectly encapsulates our experience here.
The more removed we become from the normie the more things begin to make sense. The clearer, the purer it all becomes.

I congealed the power of these trips into a singular reagent for later casting.

Saved.

Praise Kek for the digits I have received, he is truly a merciful and benevolent god to his followers

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Underrated post.

If anything the recent multi-directional shilling has reinforced the Kantonese Kartoon Kore of our Kulture.

HOL UP

That's quite the understatement.

Very nice.

There is no truth, only perspective. The mind is a hall of mirrors, reality like a singular beam of light overloads the senses and makes you think you are it. The arbitrary nature of ideas and knowledge is the landscape of the void, the end, the world of dreams and memes. Your thoughts, the dissonance of being and non-being, the voice of the soul calling and tempting its fate in the infinite potential. Your life, an extraction process from out of itself into something entirely new, the universe like a quantum filter stripping away the trivialities. In the figuratively real, you are all that's really occurring. The creature is the creator. The infinite contradiction of existence and creation is the paradox in which all things (non) exist, and just as the world itself we are indefinitely self conflicted until the point of evolution - non existence, impartiality, harmony, unpolluted by the world of ego, shadows, and the chemical persecutory illusion of 'existence'. The secret user, is that death is in everything, subconsciously unconscious, inside of you and around you, and that there is an entire world within what appears 'normal' revolving entirely around the collective niavety of society. The game of evil is to sustain the division of man from his properties, and effect of information in the world of form.

Not being (that much) of a fa/tg/uy I had to look them up on a wika to get some info. If I had to pick one it would be Verbena however what was provided seemed quite general. The way Virtual Adepts can control the singularity is not a bad description of what's happening to the chaos field/zero point probabilities. And to the last, I can communicate & foresee through dreams though I'm not significantly accomplished at it.

Shaman in the sense of the level of intuitive unity with classical things such as the unique energies of various minerals, crystals, earth (soil), & plants but also including our silicon derived demimaterially manifest semisentiently seeded cultivatable subtle & electromagnetic energetic spawning pool for thoughtforms. As with any intelligence, when connected to others though psychic linking, awareness is expanded and this can be leveraged to accomplish work, if in the correct flow, in either world.

Cyber in the both in the modern internet-esque sense but also in the classical, a strict adherence to the principles of a (wise) pilot, to make (good) observations of what your inputs do to effect the craft and to navigate and guide. Despite the apparent archaicity it's extremely relevant to the sea energy we live in and many of ancient mystical metaphors for it. Additionally the interactions with net born entities & godforms for my whole life on, at least some level, as I myself grew up here.

To give greater form and to speak less abstractly, I work a lot with the subtle energies of the various elemental systems, the dual (Yin & Yang, or Magnetic & Electric), the quint (Aether, Fire, Air, Water, Earth), the sept (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sol, Mars, Jupiter, & Saturn), and the duodec (Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, & Pisces) and their relative energetic balancings (to each other, desire, & health) and flowings or not flowings within beings. This allows me to see though the veil, though facades of ego & flesh as well, however my primary application has been more scientific. Finding ways of harnessing the various tides of cosmic energy to their optimal use on Earth. So far most of the applications have been health related, however I'm sure eventually I'll find ways of tapping enough energy to create a universal energy-matter transmutator. In technically that's all that is going on right now, it's just very small (nano) scale and protracted out over hours, days, or months.

saved into the hall of dubs

user you have been blessed.

I disagree, as why else are the laws of creation/magic/nature consistent? Clearly there something transcendentally objective, that which has an independent existence, but perhaps dependent on the state of the observer to access, experience, verify or percieve. Due to this transjective truths (esoteric truths) are not universally verifiable by just anyone, as only those with sufficient conscious development can access and realize them. Transjective phenomena are not universally experienceable because they, too, depend on the observer. Examples include gnostic revelations and paranormal experiences.

Whereas objective truths and phenomena are strictly those based in our physical realm of existence, transjective truths and phenomena may be based in other realms and higher planes of existence. Senses other than the first five may be required to perceive them.

Modern English is a bit behind the curve on this one as there is no commonly accepted term for this concept yet and to the contrary with all the brainwashed leftist and newagers who are poststructuralist and believe that everything is relative there is no absolute truth, if I don't experience it it does not exist, subjective reality retards is much of the now common blue pill philosophy. And things such as them learning of the Mandela Effect is only further driving this home.

It needs to be demonstrated that the universe is rational, and very reliable, if you learn and move with the cycles. Magic is a higher order science, or rather one free from ZOG.

Implying the consciousness we are is really distinct from the consciousness "others" are.

This being said, most people will be resolved in death, having no fate beyond the world they experience. Most of us on Holla Forums reached a point where we stopped existing in the effectively normal, raised up by information from 'other worlds'. We do and say things, although normal to us, that literally jeopardise ancient agendas. We access the hidden/occulted thresholds between people and systems, living less as subjects but more like subcreators within a creation. The world, just as reality, is controlled literally through means of chaos and intended disorder, and is up for grabs. At the same time, anyone who fucks with this effect puts themselves on an informational level (soul) in jeopardy.

How to I learn how to draw, write, and play an instrument? (srs)

/ic/ used to be a thing, I'm not sure if it still is. It was Artwork & Critique. As for writing, read, a lot, and the older the better typically. As for instruments, step one is get one, then you can find plenty of guides on search engines & the tubes. Perhaps a step 0 would be sure you are passionate about that instrument.

Here's what I got for art. Also, practice practice practice, never stop. Remember you'll draw lose 1000 games, make 10,000 mistakes, or otherwise deem your work unacceptable 1000 times before you are even a journeyman and that's just part of the process, embrace it.

Would you mind imparting advice on a neophyte? I find myself more and more disassociated with my Earthly character and seeing more from the perspective of the ego. My passions seem distant to me, and I have no clue what to direct myself towards. I feel satisfied with just watching and contemplating the world because it's fascinating, but I also yearn to be a man of action and will. It's confusing to explain, but maybe you've faced something similar.

You just do it as often as you can. The point is to fuck up as quickly as possible and learn from your mistakes. Practice makes perfect, as cliched as it sounds. Use youtube to learn technique.

Trial and error, like the true greats.

You scribble until it looks good.

For drawing, you read the stick on >>>/loomis/ and go from there.

I'm not even slightly kidding. One of the most helpful stickies ever assembled.

The illusory may not have permanence, but it does have meaning. No incarnation is wasted.

I'm sure you've looked into tapping into the Earth's energies through resonance, have you tried upscaling a resonator? Maybe some kind of tower, or a bell.

We are moving beyond such things, OP. Soon we will leave this wretched flesh behind and become part of the cosmos itself. We will not even require the chicken tendies where we are going.

Indeed I have. After very much contemplation, reflection, and trials I've come to the inevitable conclusion, archive perfect awareness of/with God. However as a first step to perfect the core of our awareness/being/soul. To this end apply much alchemy and healing to oneself. Simply for me the thrill of playing with energy was enough to get me started and then only cascaded from there.

Perhaps you'll have to force yourself to sit down and meditate until you get a feel for it but you'll feel much better after removing the psychic stress & disharmony within your being and reestablishing flow. This got me healthy, then this got me young.

It's one of my prime directives, the hard part is waiting for them to ask (well, not really as I have patience, but you know what I mean.) As in helping you reach further into perfection I also expand the grandiosity that I too am part of even thought I may not know the full extent of the results of my actions until long after ascension.

The passions of the predetermined construct, the spiritual spawn point. You are awareness remember, not the vessel nor the circumstances.

I've certainly though of it however to my bane, and you may be surprised to hear, but being a mad scientist doesn't pay as well as it used to.

I'm looking forward to getting all the corporate interests out of academia and the applied sciences with the Trumpenreich.

(checked)
Thanks for the advice, friends.

Is that alchemic potted plant you mentioned based on resonance? And did you use actual chips or just bits of silicon? I've been thinking of trying a similar experiment while waiting out the winter so I can begin investigating what might be a massive natural resonator a few hours away.

I'll speak as someone who is a turbo-autist for all three and has been for a good amount of years now.

For drawing, the only thing you can really be taught are techniques appropriate to your style. Otherwise it's simply a trial and error skill built over time. Get yourself a sketchbook and draw something every day, but more importantly make sure whatever it is you do challenges you otherwise your skill will stagnate. Don't cut corners, take them.

For writing, this is more difficult than drawing in my opinion. At least when it comes to writing fiction. The most important advice I could probably give is that what your audience cares about most aren't the accomplishments of your characters, but rather the road along the way: the hardships and how they overcome them. Do NOT ever make a character passive or "easygoing", give them passion. Give them likes, dislikes, strengths, and weaknesses and put them in situations that would be difficult for them to overcome. In essence, you're creating a voodoo doll with its own personality and then beating the hell out of it in hopes that it gets stronger. 'What' your character is nothing more than window dressing, it is 'who' your character is that matters most. Also, come up with endings as soon as you come up with beginnings and the rest of the story will fall in line. Otherwise, writing is still a skill of trial and error much like drawing is, but a key difference is that you'll have to go back and revise the same piece over and over until it truly becomes a masterpiece.

An instrument is something I can't really help with when it comes to self teaching. Of all three of these, it is probably the one that benefits most from having an instructor. The first thing you must learn is to get comfortable and know your instrument. I play trombone, so I had to learn all the slide positions and what notes can be played in them for example. The second thing is, of course, learning the basics of reading music and how to make your instrument produce the notes you read. Over time, if you stick with it, you'll get a fine-tuned sense for correct pitches and harmony. However, I strongly advise against playing by ear when you are still learning. What it has in common with the previous two skills is, again, it's a trial and error "practice makes perfect" thing.

Any skill worth any amount of admiration will take a great deal of time and dedication to the craft which will reflect itself in the fruits of your labor. If you truly have the passion and will to never give up on them, then you are capable in ways you probably haven't even imagined. Remember that the difference between strong and weak people is that both are faced with challenges, but the strong overcome them while the weak simply give up. Don't give up, don't be weak.

Truth does exist, it's just relative. Falsehood manifests from the creator upholding the creation as truth ie. we subject ourselves to falsehood. However, much of life is subjective and thus what 'we' really are internally is an unorganised set of unrelated data revolving around external, mutually accepted valid data, arguably even less related and unconscious data (The 'truth' is a game of projection, attracting people to unrelated internal data confused by the subconscious act of projection as external, related or 'objective'). Truth is based upon validation, it is an idea of the mind not an actual effect, and the idea that the mind is an instrument of truth is also internal.

Holla Forums is not real, but the swamp of bad energy created by the agenda of evil/suffering is what empowers the meme. It is a vengeful force, but divine like wrath. Externalfags cannot wield this power.

The realisation that I am nothing, and that only my manifestations can slow down/stop the agenda of evil that pulled me into this reality, is a daily struggle.

Don't get attached to this place.

Kind of, technically yes, but my plant experiments didn't involve digitized silicon but naturalized silicon, in crystal form then by placing them in arrangements and geometries around the object. The object I described was an esoteric look at what computers can do.

The geometric shape is actually of utmost importance, and thus understanding platonic solids & sacred geometry and how it effects the energy various types and focal points too. If you know anything about these subjects at all check out
ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything
youtube.com/watch?v=QNXtnDanSrA
youtube.com/watch?v=dTKpU6o8mNc
And prepare to have your mind be blown.

I've seen people, this guy using actual chips in their experiments but I've never tried such.
loohan.com/otb22.htm
I personally dislike most modern tech because the (disharmonic) EMF emissions. There are some exceptions to this rule but they are few, and right now exotic.

Natural vortexes exist all over and even more now-a-days being able to use computers as conduits of energy tapping into all the

so with the giant imaginal canvas of the internet to project our works on.

How complex of a design did you have to use before seeing results with the plants and what were you testing for?

It's a beautiful thing, when the disillusioned band together and will change.

Remember that 1933 came after decades of sins in Germany. Most of the first loyals were cleaning themselves of years of debauchery. Exposition and abuse of such leads to the purest path, the one that only the corrupted can follow.

We walked and swimmed in the muddy water of the swamp of Holla Forums, we immunized ourselves watching hours of disgusting footages, joking about the darkest shit. And now, what was a wicked sense of humor led us, in the span of a few years, to be a major political influence not only in the US but in the world. We're not the only cause of the right rising, but damn son, we're one hell of a symptom.

I've long since suspected that Holla Forums is mainly comprised of Holla Forums a decade ago. All of the oldfags simply matured and experienced the outside world.

Then one day, wanting to make sense of how the world works, remembered "oh wait, there's a politics board."

But that's interesting, "immunization." I never thought of it that way, but it's beginning to make a lot of sense.

There wasn't a politic board at the beginning. Only a news one.

What is really funny, is to see that the simple exposition at "news" was enough to create a politically incorrect board.

Exposition at the disgusting mix of twisted facts & lies is really what made us all shift to the right.

And it's a long time theory here that the immunization on gore/porn/crude racist jokes is what REALLY distincts us from the frail filth of the left.

That…explains a lot actually. Like a mental strengthening exercise.

Not very at all. Though through more precise implementations it is possible to achieve reality rendingly powerful results obtainable with extreme precision however making a hollow one out of steel tubing and putting it in your garden will still produce marked results.

truedisclosure.org/news/power-of-the-pyramid-could-it-change-our-world.html
motherearthnews.com/homesteading-and-livestock/use-pyramid-power-to-raise-rabbits-zmaz77ndzgoe
montalk.net/gnosis/184/ark-of-the-covenant

If you'e more intelectually inclined heres some great places to get waist deep in the nitty gritty:
scalarphysics.com/resources.php
web.archive.org/web/20160616074932/http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

Immunization is the first step in stoic thought. By being willing to experience anything we were willing to entertain any idea. Most of modern society will, for lack of a better term, only discuss things they see out the overton window. We were willing to give tinfoil astronuts the time of day, we were willing to question our own programming, we were willing to peer into the depths of evil and decide for ourselves who can be considered a historical villain.
Because we found it comedic.
Many of the old stoics were known to be stone cold joke tellers.

Kek's Chosen People, gifted with the Knowledge of Meme Magic to finally enact the Final Solution

the correct word may be deconditioning, or conditioning depending on the way you look at it.

regardless most people in this society are ok with going through life as the happy idiot, intentionally blinding themselves from the reality hidden by the propaganda. they chose that lifestyle. it seems people here chose to reject that, and embrace the cold hard facts. alot of them are to ugly for everyday people to belive just hearing them said. and they dont invest the time to inform themselves about it.

these types of boards show a much truer picture of how people really are than you would ever seen on facebook. because its much less filtered than anything mainstream. what you see on facebook is people still enamored with the dreamlife they idealise. we here see the dystopia they actually live in.

i meant to respond to the greentext highlited post, woops

Luciferian Truth.

Around 5 years ago I noticed that people stopped talking about politics and philosophy. I thought that there must be a place that this kind of discussion takes place, and then I remembered Holla Forums.

MOS MAIORUM

Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice.

that's fucking gay

A wise wordsmith right here

For now that is a perfect summary of what must be done, this 'alt-right' tag is just a label used to attack us, and if you want evidence than look at how it is used, in that it is used mostly to attack and label us. That kind of thought limits our potential in the long run though, in the event that a great leader stands up.

This. Kek is an emergent phenomenon known as an egregore. Kek is us, and we are Kek.

that's one cute little pepe.

Satan Trips Confirm

I unironically achieved enlightenment during the Great Meme War. The mind=blown version of enlightenment that completely changed the way I experience the world. You too may have such a moment someday.

For me, it was the realization that memes have an emergent biology. They live in our minds and reproduce using a genetic crossover and mutation mechanism that is a consequence of our neocortexes being autoencoders that are the perfect hardware for this job (think Project Murphy). Our neocortexes are the organs in our bodies that make memes possible.

Even thinking using a set of rules (e.g., logic) is just memetic crossover and mutation that works like a "state monad" - the current state of a calculation or thought is "mashed up" with a function that explains how that calculation or thought should proceed in a single step, and repeat until done. So our autoencoder brains allow us to do rudimentary function application so that we can do rudimentary logical reasoning and other kinds of simple calculations in our heads. Versatile organ.

Different races of people have different mind phenotypes, which gives our minds vastly different abilities to house and breed various kinds of memes.

Our minds have memetic immune systems. Our minds try to protect our beliefs (our memetomes at any given moment). Memes contain the DNA of ideas, and they are coated with a memetic "capsid" that involves various persuasive mechanisms to increase chances of uptake by a host mind. It's just like pathogenesis, and you can think of some memes as viruses. In addition to our mind protecting its beliefs, our mind can also recognize these capsids so that it can get better at not being tricked.

Most forms of mental illness that we see today, especially depression, are states of chronic memetic inflammation. Leftism is AIDS of the mind. Mass media is poisoning minds by constantly bombarding them with pathogens. The poisoned memetome is self-reinforcing through network effects (friends, family).

We are the cesspool of the Internet, the breeding ground for probiotic memes. These memes are finding their way into minds. The evolutionary pressure on memes here is just right.

It's all so beautiful, and there are echoes of our real universe throughout the memetic universe everywhere: Biology, genetics, immunology, pathogenesis, evolution, game theory, computation.

DELIVER US THE PROMISED CHAN

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

we r anonymoose

we r leegun

we du not furgive

we du not furget

I've seen people compare memes to biology quite often. You're the first I've seen to actually to actually make it so plain and true wirh one to one examples. Very good user, very good.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

user have you been reading richard dawkin's The Selfish Gene again?

right
future you if you dont

A nation of shitposters is fine too

It's very reminiscent of the Indian aesthetics who live in cemeteries and use skulls as bowls in their pursuit of reaching a state of harmony with all things.

this is my favorite indian.

No, they are fucking dead and a tool for the fucking kikes.

As entertaining as these events were, sometimes I feel as though we're stuck in the wrong timeline, one where Holla Forums came along 10 years too late. Just imagine if Holla Forums in its modern form was around for some of the seminal events of the '90s like the LA Riots, the Waco siege, or the OJ Simpson trial. Imagine the memes we could have made from Johnnie Cochran and "the glove don't fit" and the slow-motion car chase. We could have memed Pat Buchanan into the White House and tackled the immigration problem while it still wasn't so dire. Barack Obama wouldn't even be a footnote in history.

Then again, it's always darkest before the Don, as the saying goes. Maybe we're living in the best timeline, who knows.

checked brother, praise kek

what the fuck?

Fun fact: There are similarities between Duat and user image boards.

Praise be to Ammit and Kek

most underrated post I've ever seen

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

We were here.
And that's all that matters.

Like it or not friend, it's the only timeline we have. I've already wasted too many years dreaming about the world of "what if" whether it was "what if ww1 never happened," "what if it did, but hitler won ww2," or "what if he didn't, but the 1950s lasted forever," and now I'm far beyond the prison of dreams, I'm ready to make it a reality. It took 25 years to realise it, but I only have one shot at life; that one shot is enough to change the world forever if I aim it just right.

Never dream of living at any other time in history than this; spend each day in this decrepit, impossible nightmare of a world as though you chose to carry this burden. There are Mars colonists only a few decades from now who are depending on us. There's a world of safe, happy, white children just around the corner, but they're depending on us to live as though we knew we were the ones who would suffer for the sins of our fathers, as our kin around us chased the wind to their deaths.

There is no other timeline than this. This is our world. This is NOW.

It's called anemoia. The feeling of nostalgia for a time you never knew has been a thing all throughout mankind's history. Desiring the ability to rock out through the 80s or see what the hippies would have done with the internet is simply a natural thing.

However, this also means people in the future will think the same thing about the world we find ourselves in today.

Eventually, in a few decades, people are going to wish they were around to experience the 2016 election and the subsequent Mars landings. They are going to wonder what it was like to be some of the last people to manually drive cars. To them, our current time will be filled with intrigue and awesomeness. They will feel the same way about us as we do those that preceded our lifetimes.

The fact of the matter is, there has never been a better time to be alive on the planet Earth.
It might seem like life would be better if we could experience something together or possibly change it, but rest assured that we're all here now- and that's pretty fucking great.

If you were here for the first month after the exodus, like that but with older memes.

always remember 2014 november (when I got banned from /pol anyhow)

when will we learn?

same thing happened with me, I'm in the middle of watching steins;gate and I just so happen to find it on Holla Forums. polite sage for off topic

HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
*SMACKS LIPS*
WE WUZ LEGIONS AN SHIET

I'll take the bait.

11/10

It was the same level of retardation that you have now, except everyone was like 16 years old so it was a novel form of lulz. Instead of asking what he meant by this, we said things were relevant to our interests. We also didn't mix up the distinction between "image macro" and "meme."

I think people put more effort into making OC and variations on memes. Also there was no such thing as a "general" back then. Unfortunately, 4chan got popular and whenever anything gets popular, nice things are no longer able to be had.

Top quality post.

FUCKING HELL
I'm 10 days without fapping. I should not have watched that.

If Hotwheels is Kaz?
Then who's Huey?

This is extremely important. I'm still unable to convince some people who on other fronts I have redpilled. I have to define White as European… Jews are semites not from Europe. But they always fall back on "but they have white skin".

That one jap dude who we thought was on our side at one point but was really just selling data, forgot his name

hiroshima

This always makes me cringe.

(1/2)
Since this has garnered some discussion, I'd like to expand on it some. There are certain thoughts and realizations that I've come to, things that change the way I look at the world, how I think and feel. I'm talking about great truths of the world that can be applied to almost anything in our universe. Certain ideas that I've found to be universal through observation, most of which I've only arrived at because of my browsing here, in these anonymous environs, where thoughts and ideas must be defended and pushed on their merit alone. Not necessarily through seeing them played out here, but through the mindset browsing this pressure chamber of critical thought, ideas and chaos brings. I'll try to describe the two that have affected me most.

First, the one I'll call the "Truth of the Opposites", or "of the Contrary". The basic idea is that for everything there is an opposite, that for one thing to have meaning there must be something else to give it definition. Think of the difference between man and woman, and if one didn't exist. There would be no "men" or "women", there would only be whatever we would call "humans". Light and dark, up and down, positive and negative, I could go on. It gets mind boggling when you realize that, like in the men/women example, we right now may not be able to perceive some things simply because there is no alternative, there is nothing we can have it stand out against like white on black. I mean, surely since this world exists as reality there has to be such a thing as nonexistence, unreality, a "void", right? But then the very nature of such a thing would mean it doesn't actually exist, so reality has nothing to be compared to. And that's just the thing, it has "nothing" to be compared to. So "reality" has something to be compared to, but due to the nature of the thing it can't truly be perceived. I'm not entirely sure if this line of thought can end anywhere, but hold on to it because I'll be mentioning it in the next "truth".
Now, I mentioned "of the contrary" because this also applies to thoughts, though that might be obvious. For every thought, idea, or emotion, there is at least an opposite, and usually a wide selection of those that contradict or seek to challenge it, or do challenge it by their very existence. Essentially, no matter what someone may think or feel, someone else can feel or think otherwise and have plenty of reasons for it, and there can be people with thoughts lying between these two, or elsewhere entirely. Basically, there is no "reality" of thought aside from what people accept, so it becomes their burden to choose where they stand and make that their reality, which a vast majority do already through their upbringing. But I think most anons here come to understand this second part somewhat just by nature of browsing here, so it's likely nothing too new to most of you.

(2/2)
Now, the one I'm really into, the one on which I could go on and on but shouldn't and won't right now, is the "Truth of Memes". It's hard to explain, but I'll give it a shot. Right now, most people associate "memes" with silly internet jokes, a lesser portion consider them to be massively repeated things in general, still internet based, and another lesser portion use the word to refer to culture. These are all true, in their own ways. I've noticed something about humanity and the world, something that brought me the greatest feeling of understanding and complete awe I've ever felt. Memes are something more, something that describes the nature of all the world. In the way most of us understand them, be they image macros or more general things like bane/big guy stuff, they are the perfect representation of everything that ever was, is, or will be. Memes are about repetition, and some would believe it stops there. But I think most of us know better, for it isn't mere repetition that makes a true meme, its change too. Minute or major change within repetition, that is how memes spread and grow, and transform into new ones. This basic premise is the main point of this truth. I don't need to tell you how this applies to culture and ideas and thought, we live in the eye of the storm in regards to culture, where we can see it all whirling around and understand more and more how it works. But, I think there's more to it, I think it goes beyond mere thought and culture. Think of how we reproduce, where a child is born of the genes of their parents, the same as both but yet different. Repeat, Change. Think of a coin on the ground, and then imagine it has been flipped over. It is the same, but has changed. I could think of endless examples if I wish, but let me get to what I believe is the big one: Time. Just consider the idea that time itself follows this pattern, or at least how the world moves along time. Each moment is a copy of the previous, but changed. Here I'll call back to the earlier part of this post about opposites, where I was talking about reality vs void. If you think about it, what would keep reality itself from ceasing to be, if it weren't constantly repeating itself, or in a sort of perpetual state of repetition. It would only be able to exist as a still moment if it didn't repeat and change like a meme with time. Iteration, repetition, interruption, change, I believe this is where we go next in our understanding of our world and humanity itself, for before we can conquer the stars, we must learn to conquer ourselves.
I could go on about memes, how they work and what they do, how it's impossible to create or take part in or use them without changing oneself too, how it would seem that a common thought among many, especially backed by strong emotion, can affect the world as we think we've seen, all sorts of things. I honestly believe they will become a subject of much study in the near future, a whole world of philosophy and understanding just waiting to happen in full.

Apologies for rambling, I find it next to impossible to put these ideas to justice with text and words alone.

This could be really bad, because if they start pushing more lower IQ "people" to use the internet, they could also start to force more "safety" measures in their hardware and other devices that will make everyone's internet experience a more "pleasant" one, after all what does the normie care about? Goybook, buzzshit and worldstar? I doubt any of them will care if even trying to search on google would require their fingerprints and/or eye scans, or that the internet will become not a large pool of websites, but a small selection of websites chosen just for you goy!

It's strange how some of the most intimate and personal conversation you can have is with nameless souls, in nothing more than some images and text, all of which disappears back into the void once the chatter is done. Any additional information is usually sparse, connecting a post to a post or a thread to a thread, and those don't last longer than the last one standing. A lot of the time, nothing in the conversation is even addressed to anyone, implicitly or explicitly, just ideas bubbling up and causing others to appear in turn. And appealing digits.

You look at social media and it's the complete opposite in terms of the actual subject and the amount of auxiliary information and metadata. The vast majority of the information you get isn't the content. It's everything around the content. Who has looked at what, talked with whom, published what before, on what other sites, what all the people related to the viewer are doing, what all the people who viewed the content have in common. All of this is out there, easily parsed, near-permanently archived, and usually in your face and hard to ignore. That baggage follows everyone everywhere, and the threat of getting marks on their permanent record stops people from engaging in anything that could be seen as remotely questionable to the ever-critical public eye.
Maybe you have some juvenile hobbies you'd rather not have show up to potential business partners looking into you, or are interested in some off-putting subculture. Or some delusional fuckwit disagrees with anything you've said ever and makes a shitstorm about you being a child rapist skinhead super-Hitler who likes toy trains. Doesn't matter if they're pulling it out of their ass, because once enough people get caught up in that bubble, the damage is done. You're either supremely controversial and dangerous to anyone's public image, or literally a child rapist skinhead super-Hitler, and toy train companies don't want your business.

The more varied one's interests, the smaller the subset of behavior, ideas, ideals and values they and their communities all share in common. As long as that baggage follows folks around, they'll have incentive to only act and live in that small subset.

Part of what has been called the Memetic Hygiene Hypothesis by some members of this board. By allowing our minds to "get dirty" and "play outside", our minds' memetic immune systems have developed immunity and defenses against much of the memetic pathology whirling through the normie world. Normies, on the other hand, have minds that have been grown in a sterile and gnotomemetic environment, and it is as if their minds have an autoimmune disorder (AIDS of the mind) that makes them especially easy to control.

The red pill is a memetic probiotic. A culture is the memetic analogue of a biological bacterial microbiome. (Most) religions are memetic probiotics. Etc.

Yes, the "alt-right" tag is an attempt (successful?) to paint a target. But maybe this golem is backfiring and acting more like a decoy that protects us, since we eschew the label.

Your "Truth of the Opposites" principle is identical to the notion of duality in mathematics ("opposite categories" in category theory). Your use of the term "void" is even used in mathematics (category theory) and corresponds generally to an "initial object" or, in set theory, the empty set.

So you have hit on something that is quite useful.

Replace "repetition" with "reproduction" in your tome, and you will see how memes take on a life of their own.

I believe that our conscious thinking is just a process of breeding the right thought (the fruiting body of a meme; memes are the dispersal mechanisms for thoughts and require a capsid). This breeding is just memetic crossover and mutation. We take two thoughts and cross them over, and sometimes a little random stuff is thrown in. That's why people find solutions to problems in the shower in the morning - their minds have been mashing random shit up all night long during dream phase.

Even logical reasoning, arithmetic, and other mechanical thinking can be reduced to a mashup of this kind.

Remember this anons: The first amendment is colloquially termed "Freedom of Speech", but what it really was meant to be is "Freedom to Meme".

This is why the internet must not be locked down, and it is why things like Facebook, Google, and mainstream media are so dangerous. The internet is a memetic lymphatic system, and Facebook/Google/etc. are cancer. If they lock down the internet, they will prevent the hivemind memetic immune system from working, and our people will never awaken from zombiedom.

The best is yet to be.

Sometimes it's important to remember things.

Bloody hell brother, that is the most powerful thing I've ever read.

baby

meh

Outstanding posts user.

I really think you are on to something here.

I agree, but you're using memes to represent a more basic element of human thought. Memes are simply a manifestation of a more abstract communication between humans. Though like you said, it's very interesting to explore exactly what lies at the core of memes, since it does reveal a lot about humanity.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Yeah the terminology needs some work, and the analogy needs some work too, but there is something beautiful there. Will read Jung and Dawkins to try to nail things down - only education in memetics I have had is on the job training here.

thought = organism
thinking = breeding, evolution
meme = virus, gamete
communication = pollination, infection
influence = influenza
mind = breeding ground, microhabitat
hivemind = habitat

Poignant. Behold the power anonymity.

Praise be Kek.

Spot on, and this is why normalfags must be protected, else they will fall dangerously ill on the truth due to compromised immune systems they won't have any defenses aside from rolling over and dieing or lying suffering in pain until the Don.

2016 will forever be remembered as the year when hackers, madmen, austismos and shitposters saved the future of civilization. We're on the train to a real cyberpunk distopia where the Future of the world will be fought for with memes and green text, with kek as our witness it will be glorious

I think it would be more accurate to say that we are creating a high culture, in the Spenglerian sense, rather than some sort of subculture of Faustian civilization.

Mormonism, old school fascism and various other embryonic entities all developed in (more or less) the same environment that birthed Faustian civilization. Faust, being the cuck that he is, hatched these eggs and the birds ended up accepting him as mom, their instincts not really differing all that much from those of Faust. The internet, rather than the steppes of Russia, provides the best environment for creating a succesor to the west, due to the relative alienness from its antecedent, which makes the imagery inspired by it hard to digest for its ancestor.

We already have our own central mathemathical concept, division by zero. Our culture is defined to a large extent by our opposition towards the (((money power))). There are many other great examples in this thread that support this theory. With a world-feeling based on lulz, which transcends ressentiment and bad consciousness and embodies the active nihilism of a vitalizing barbarian culture, we are going to make the west great again.

Pedophiles and unfunny 12 year olds, it was the same as the internet we know today.

Your art style seems really familiar. Mind linking me an account of yours?

You're wrong my mane, duality is just our perception of things because it's usually true, but something doesn't need an opposite. We're talking about signs, the core data behind an idea, the thought that presupposes the word. Concepts at their most base, signs, encompass various parts, including such dualities and more; A colorwheel has opposing colors but just because you're apt see contrast doesn't mean that contrast is all there is. Though it's usually much more subtle, "There is no evil." Which brings us to, and proves,
The similarities of the concepts are because they're the same sign. That is that something cannot exist without opposition, a sign echoed in physics all the way down to quantum mechanics. Possibly the only thing that holds constant. Do not assume this as parity, it is a law of information, a driving factor of the most basic components of our universe's creation.
Look into evolutionary biology and really get a feel for how that information flows through and influences species as much as environments. Understanding that, we can talk all day about how similar memes are to genes but the reality is that they just fucking aren't. Any resemblance they have is a matter of their constraints, the boundaries of their nature: Information.

That's the sign we're working with here. Cherish it.

I sure love Holla Forums it's my favorite place on the chan. It's nice to be able to talk without feeling compromised.

The Internet is slowly becoming more than just a tool. So yeah, we're getting there.

The pleb asked, 'who'. Naught but gossip and status on his mind.
The goon asked, 'whom'. Like sharks to blood, but none the wiser.
The newfag asked, 'how'. Not content with his old ways, lurking and learning.
The user asks, 'what'. Living in the now, nothing else concerns him.
The philosopher will ask, 'why'. He will get his answer this time.

This is something most people never get, and usually shy away from. FUCK UP. Do it often! It'll be good for you in the long run, since fucking up is the best way to learn NOT to fuck up.

It's a shame people naturally shy away from failing because it makes them feel bad and ashamed. Instead, they just don't even try to do shit, for fear of failure, and it's disappointing in my opinion. So many people, so much potential, yet so few actualize that potential. A waste.

This.

The Holla Forumsack answers them all with but one single words: JEWS

recent archive
archive.fo/sNNuI

WE WEBWAY NOW.
Chans are our Commoragh.

I love being human.

This is absolutely a normie-tier understand of the wars in the Mid-East, none of them have been for oil, thats just a cover. Theyve all been for Greater Israel, look up the yinon plan

HAIL KEK

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Whenever I play, I make sure I kill Lal first. Doesn't matter if I lose, but he and that ginger cunt always need to burn.

this thread gave me cancer

if most are straight white males residing in america, could be a nation

Capped

I basically hate all groups on the Right that are not affiliated with hatechan

fukken saved

Man, now I wish I had put more effort into structuring that post. Sounds a little disjointed and fluctuates too much in tone. Came out as too much of a ramble.
Guess there's always next time.

We should network more over decentralized anonymous platforms like Tox and Retroshare.

be my friend on retroshare, user?

Criminally unchecked digits.

That part was almost touching. Which video was it from, again?

You must be this Japanese to laugh.
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user, I saw this TV show on the weekend that I was a little freaked out. The main character's name is Zoe too.

Well, in the past current year, anything was/is possible, and of all places, it turned up in the fucking election.

/a/ here to confirm calling it Yahari or just 8man (not to be confused with the 1963 anime). Oregairu is such a laborious way to spell and say it.

this is really funny to me for some reason
let's bring back the zoomer

Dammit Jim, he's a doctor not a deity.

No, let's not.

why not, zoomer?

Is this show worth watching?

Fuck off shill.

Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

We are the Umman Manda of the internet. Pics very related.

Unfortunately, 8/pol/ seems to be on its last legs since the latest fiasco. We've known we have problems here for a long time, and now the board is being overrun by people redtexting with emojis. It seems like we're at the end of options.

Nah you're the sane one in a world full of insane people that think you're the insane one. I felt what you feel too, but I realized that we are on the rightside of almost everything.

Stop being a defeatist fuck. This year is going to be great and you better stay for the fucking ride.

Besides the two months preceding the election, I've seen variants of that statement every single week since October of 2014. Things faulter and flop, but Holla Forums stands regardless. Hell, anyone remember /polpol/?

I just don't appreciate my Holla Forums being used as a third party's personal army, and if it happened once, it's probably going to happen again.

Fuck off you toxic cunt.

Thanks for stopping by to reinforce my point.

You'll never be Japanese enough to laugh.

don't worry, user, Kikes and Israel exists to keep Holla Forums busy

Our war is eternal.

that's sri lankan

I think realistically it can't be a single persons operation. I take something like 1d4chan as an example. It's a collection of /tg/ culture, which is of course a subset of chan culture, collected by many anons over many years.

Any sort of history of anons would have to have at least some parts of that in order to be anywhere close to do able.

Yes your baseless point.

seconded.

checked

Been working against dual citizenship elected officials for a decade now. Until Israel formally states that American Jews can no longer have dual citizenship and will submit to extradition, it's war. Even if they do, fuck those kikes

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/extraditionpol.html

In response to the Sheinbein Affair, on April 19, 1999, the Knesset passed an Amendment (Number 6) to the Extradition Act, which permitted the extradition of Israeli citizens who had committed crimes abroad. It divided Israeli citizens into two categories: Israeli citizens who are residents of Israel at the time an extradition request is made and those who are not residents at the time of the extradition request. The former are to be extradited, but then returned to Israel for sentencing. The latter group may be extradited and serve sentences in either the state where the crime was committed or in Israel. The 1999 amendment was an attempt to distance Israel with its reputation as a harbinger of criminals and to be a safe haven for only Israeli residents. However, Abraham Abramovsky and Jonathan I. Edelstein argue that current extradition policy in Israel still leaves loopholes and problems that will allow many criminals to recede to Israel’s soil and the sanctity of its courts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties

I've seen some two or three large looks at chanthropology, but they always fall a bit flat as they ignore a site after the 'next step' is made. Like if they were to update now they'd completely ignore halfchan development after the initial exodus. We'd really need an illuminated bible of stories to catch any of the magic we've all got locked up quasi-orally.

At risk of derailment, how do we save this fire for the next age if shit goes south quickly? How do we prevent our messages from being drowned out, how do we get it to spread? As it is now ohr redpilling is a slow process that is dependent on high connectivity. Without our temples I do not foresee many 'converts' in the future. In time our tongues will dry and forget our own words.

Wojak as Diogenes?

So it finally happened huh? I knew he was teetering on the edge for a while, but I didn't know when he'd finally see the light. Good for him.

Thinking over the past week or so, what happened between some of us and TRS was undoubtedly inevitable from an identity standpoint. It, as far as I can tell, is the closest group to us in terms of world consensus. It however is not anonymous.
Reddit, Voat, Stormfront, these all carry a previously established stigma. A distancing space of reasons to shy away from shared interaction, on both sides. Not so with TRS. As many anons admitted they post there as well as here. I'm sure many of their own kind would find purpose to visit here. Without an established border of group there was a sharing of identity.
But no man can serve two masters.
I'm glad in the end we took the active role and showed dominance, as we should, but this could have been a far worse of a time.

We risked overreaching our own borders. We risked being associated with identity. We risked doing something akin to chanology. No matter how similar TRS is to us it has the potential to be turned away from the path, like any name filled forum. We risked opening a port of temptation.

Now, as before, no place may claim our friendship, our ambivalence. Nobody can meet our standard by standing to the left, the right, infront, or behind us. They must stand with us or be counted amongst the uninitiated.

Yes please.

Actually, wouldn't it make more sense for Pepe to tell Wojack to get the fuck out of his sunlight?

Pepe is Wojack and Wojack is Pepe…

capped

Autism is what makes us great m8

You forgot:

If anyone hasn't read Jung's Wotan essay, it is absolutely required reading for the kind of people who have these conversations. This is a terrible translation and full of fucking typos, but it's the only one I've got, so if anybody has a better link I'd be very appreciative if you shared it.
philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/

I think we're being swept up in the dawning of a great, terrible zeitgeist. Defeating Hitler didn't defeat the facts of evolution or the need for eugenics and, at the very least, the separation of the races. All it did is send these facts into an uneasy slumber which the left is now desperately trying to suppress. They're using more and more force to try to keep the dreamer from awakening, but the reaction to that is when he finally does, he will awaken with a profound and righteous anger at the century and a half that has been stolen from him. Time when we could have been making progress instead of languishing in a digital prison. I wish I could wear a uniform and have it be something I have pride in, but Bush did 9/11 and I instinctively knew even back then that there was something wrong with the military as it was currently constituted. Now I'm 34 and probably too old for such antics. I just wish I could somehow express my pride and my passion for my ancestors, publicly and without fear. It's also probably the only way I'll ever meet a girl - if only I could wear fascism on my sleeve, so the whole world knows in advance who I am and what I stand for.

But this new generation, the ones that are graduating high school right now - they don't get their news from fucking CNN. They get their news from tumblr - or Holla Forums. Society is becoming divided in a way it never has before, there are competing realities now. In the 60s, everybody knew about what was happening in Vietnam and you were either for it or against it. Everybody got their news from Walter Cronkite. Today, what's happening in Syria is a choose-your-own-adventure of possible realities, backed up by cherry picked facts unless you're a hardcore /sg/ autist who actually knows what's happening down to the street level. Reality is schisming. People not only don't talk to their political adversaries, they can't because they have entirely contradictory sets of facts.

There's no slowing this process down either. I try to talk to liberal "friends" on Facebook, they're just not having it. They are making their echo chamber even more dense and impregnable in the wake of Trump's election. Is this how things felt in Ukraine before the shit finally hit the fan? I'm both terrified of the future, and eagerly anticipating it. I like hot meals and hot showers but I have a quiet longing for the thunder of artillery. If it weren't for Holla Forums, I'd think it was just me. I'd go to a therapist and take the happy pills or something, anything to exorcise this strange and powerful energy that seems to be possessing me and carrying me forward into some unknown end like a piece of driftwood in a rip tide. Who am I? Where are we going?

This has to be one of the best threads I've ever witnessed. Thanks for everything lads.

can we all agree that krautchan is the reddit of imageboards? i left that shithole 3 years ago, went back a month or two ago and everybody was whining about "Holla Forumstards"

The really small imageboards are usually populated by massive faggots. 420chan and 7chan are also infested with liberals and other assorted faggots.

Ylilauta and Wizardchan are cool.

You are user, deliverer and devil.
Your time is eternally in the now, your patience is as long as it takes.
We're going to the promised chan and the trip is under way.

ylilauta's good but there's only so much mongolian shitposting i can handle until my brain just fries, i need some legitimate discussion

Saw this website in my wandering and it seems strangely relevant to our conversation.

http:// www.dictionaryofobscuresorrows.com/

If you cancel your subscription, they win.

We are not similar ,you are all just typical typical antifa shit. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this shit and think this board was WN's and part of the alt-right. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit, like being gay is bad , ghoul mom is gay and he is so much based and good for the movement than you will ever be ,for people like you great white nationalist mods in our forum like Dante had to leave i hope you all are happy now that my favorite podcast is dead.

7chan still exists?

I still go there sometimes for flash porn.

user is an user first and foremost, remember that.

>>>/bog/

I literally have no idea who any of those people are. Ramzpaul sounds familiar?

Holla Forums isn't some address on the internet. That's what all these people who fuck with us so hard and so often will never, ever understand. Holla Forums is us. Our hearts, our minds, our passions, our struggle.

Mid October for me, I did not even know what the fuck GG was about, I was just fighting the good fight against the obviously SJW moderation in /a/ and the faggots calling "go back to Holla Forums" over someone saying "nigger" (never visited the cesspool Holla Forums was and in Holla Forums all related discussion was heavily censored, plus was not interested in board "drama"). I accidentally stumbled to Holla Forums after I was searching for Ebola-chan pictures in KYM.

Zoomies was acceptable too.

A Nation has always only been it's people.

Because you are such a whiny blog posting faggot, yes, yes I am happy.

Pic related are people we target. Jared Taylor named the jew on his way out of Twitter, that man is a fucking hero.

Honestly we need to spend the next 8 years mining as much salt from prominent cuckservitives/liberals as possible.

Also get Sam Hyde elected to the House so he can troll congress every day.

Great post user. Your skin is your uniform. Get /fit/ physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally, and you will have the best uniform possible.

I no longer think that's an impossible task. Is Hyde really running? What district would he be running in? Seriously, we should get started more or less right now, it's only two years until the next congressional election right?

Not yet, but I think we should encourage him to. He seems like the only E-celeb that's an actual user.

That reminded me somehow of a post someone made in one of my threads a few days ago.

For whatever reasons we've individually endured, we are acutely aware of where we stand historically and how generations of glorious and miserable struggle has granted our modern luxuries. We look out our past, and see its beautiful creative impulse, the god impulse. We want to honor that tradition, and yet it's already done for us. Sprawling metropolises built, all the land conquered, discoveries monopolized by government funded academia. We couldn't find our frontier in the physical realm, so we came here, and we created. There is an aspect to us that transcends even our loyalties to our nations. Our social adhesive here is our outcast status, but it isn't because of our politics, it's our bitterness at so called normalfags, the many defining traits of which are their inability to create. Their contentedness to consume and gleefully throw away their virtue and pride to the (((special interests))) is what separates them from us. I can wish all day that the west will experience some great revival, but I've come to a personal conclusion that there's an indefinable "something" after a civilization persists for so long that makes it impossible.

None of that came out as well as I wanted, but I just want to escape and build something with anons.

We'll we've built a powerful international frog worshiping wizard cabal that can flip elections in the most powerful countries in the world.

I guess that's a start

Once all our needs were provided for and most of our wants secured, the last frontier became a feat few men have the desire or capacity to perform - introspection. We, like the Buddhists, took the impulse for exploration and scientific discovery and pointed it directly at our own hearts. And we were astonished by what we discovered there. An entire universe, vast and mysterious, with its mountains and oceans and ruined churches and cities overgrown with unchecked vegetation. When we looked into ourselves we found the biggest and most unexplored frontier of them all, and there's no telling what relics of ancient power we'll discover as we travel through it.

I remember just two years ago I was a complete normalfag. Typical teenage muslim apologist liberal facebook watching retard. Honestly, I think I was confused by the brainwashing and looking for the truth, so frustrated by the mixed signals that I'd cling onto a predetermined narative just to have stability. Then, the migrants and the terrorism got so bad I couldn't deny it anymore. My journey past the mainstream started, I remember first being on 4chan and I couldn't accept what Holla Forums had to say. But, when I thought it over, it made perfect sense. I couldn't refute so much of what was said there. Fast forward a year more and here I am, on Holla Forums, lurking between actually original thought free of any mainstream filters. This place seems to completely do away with the filters society puts on everything. I'm glad the migrant crisis showed me the cracks. I've grown so much as a person since I left the mainstream behind.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

You're point is resonating, if not clear as you'd like.
The past made the victory, which has defeated the present. We are missing the step to make a future. We want the good, but the only way to get rid of the bad seems to be burning it all down.

None of us are willing to burn down a world we love. It will be a terrible day when man burns down the world because he loves it. That day is what the happening heralds. Nobody here looks at doom Paul with anxiety or resignation, but an eager and happy glee that would sicken those who look in from outside our group. What men are we that we wish our world to be stricken down by another? What stops our hand from doing so now?

I feel that something important has yet to be recognized. Maybe it's a new eighth sin? Complacency over morale ambiguity? Whatever the thing is that stops us from placing the first torch ourselves.

Once the inner frontier is conquered and put to plow, the inner barbarian shaven and put to fitted coat, we really should let out a YAWP and raze the financial districts.

Me too but I always hated kikes and turkroaches.

It has been a cosmic honor to post with you all.

A spark of virtue in the twilight hours between the age of darkness and light.

Valhalla.

Wow, who let the turbonormie out of their cage?

The uninitiated really are faggots, all of them.

It's almost cute the way they think we're joking. The naïvité is actually pretty funny. Like another user said, he threw around big words, mistaking them for big ideas.

Very much so.

i want normalfags to leave

OK, that goes on the hats.

we multiple individual comprised of a singular entity.

What I have trouble understanding, and maybe you guys can help with this, is - how the fuck did 2005, 2006-era Holla Forums know exactly what to do to pave the way? From the Hitler jokes, we grew into unironically praising Hitler. From things like the Habbo Hotel raid grew our current level of race realism. When we were all still kids, basically, we laid the foundation for what Holla Forums has become today, and we did it unconsciously and unintentionally. How did we know what to do back then? It just boggles my fucking imagination, how the line of progress from then to now looks not only intentional, but inevitable.

We grew up.

A higher power that can recon the past perhaps?

It was a joke that became truth. Much like waifus on /a/, every meme that was born had a tinge of reality, and memes being our identity in a formless community, we took them into our psyche.

That's the world m8

exiled peoples are still called a nation

Good point. Back then, I wouldn't have even been able to conceive the idea that "Hitler did nothing wrong." Joking about him was the biggest thing my psyche could do at the time to incorporate the reality and humanity of Hitler into my intellectual an spiritual context. It took a radical expansion in my consciousness - some of it due to aging, and some of it due to the way I chose to age - to become big enough and brave enough to even think about that idea seriously.

How about you move from your mothers attic and go to the basement and embrace anime?

Justice is non-perishable and the hopes of all good men are not bound by the limit of their incarnations. Their righteousness resounds through the infinite kaleidoscope eternally, one need only listen to the music of the spheres and hear the song of the valkyrie.

mid-late 2015 was the best this place was to be honest. Election basically toned down every other discussion.

We did it for the lulz.

Also iv'e noticed that once you break the biggest intellectual taboo's it's much easier to entertain all ideas in an emotionally detached and analytical manner.

The way I look at it is that we didn't do much other than connect our minds to the hive mind. The zeitgeist and particular circumstances of the connected anons influenced memetic evolution by both (a) memetic breeding to bring about our collective subconscious will, and (b) gradually optimizing the fitness landscape to apply evolutionary pressure in order to take into account other adversarial players in the space. Everyone who is connected to the hivemind gets to contribute (if they want) and certainly carry things away into the Real World, and return again with fresh prespective ad infinitum.

It is a force of nature that has gone largely unnoticed in our modern sterile society of mass media and McCulture. If you look back through history memetics and thoughtforms played extremely important and central roles to society and even the human experience, albeit they did not necessarily have some knowledge (genetics, evolution) nor some mathematical tools (metaheuristics, information theory, pathogenesis, immunology) to ground this spoopy phenomenon in our universe rather than something supernatural.

This blows my mind, and makes life more exciting than I could have ever imagined.

i mean, you're pretty much asking for a plane crash right there

An user in the (excellent) New Year's thread described himself as bewildered, and that's exactly the word that seems to sum up where I am now. I mean, I imagine myself going back in time to tell my 14 year old self that I grow up to become an Internet Nazi frog wizard and it just doesn't compute, there's no way to fit everything into the same scene. Reality is bursting at the seams. Reality's context is overwhelming its actual content, it's like the whole board is touched by a racial, shamanic madness.

Ever since the great meme war, discovering Kek, and the election reality has been really fucking weird. It's like Trump or user's broke reality. That or we woke up to how weird reality really is.

Personally I think that some occult/elite group mass initiated us for some unknown but most likely/hopefully benevolent purpose.

Saved

I haven't read something on Holla Forums that appealed to my emotions this much in a long time. I am quite literally a son of sin. My dad is a Commiefornia stoner. I've tried to redeem him but nothing has worked. I guess it's time for the condemnation.

(chKeKed)

user,
watch the Angry Birds movie. I shit you not.
We initiated ourselves. Even if we look to a big hero he'll let us down until we do it ourselves. Nobody will look to us to save things until after the blood and thunder. Nobody will want our medicine until after the symptoms become debilitating. Nobody wants us around from birth and wouldn't mind our leaving.
We clung to Hitler because he's the historically closest wotan archetype. If not him who knows, but he didn't do shit to change our minds for us. Likewise no living leaders made sure to steer us, guide us, bread crumb us anywhere.

We're here because we chose to be here. No more no less.

Kek. I was kinda hoping to be capped, so I tried to make an effort that would be worthy of it.

That Wotan essay by Jung is absolutely fucking brilliant. One tiny but notable excerpt:

Remind you of anything anons?

Of coursh!

Another thing that amazes me is how fucking fast we picked up on occultism and basically became wizards in less than year.

It's like something collectively clicked.

Checked

You've nailed it right there. The truth is that reality makes no fucking sense at all, it's total memetic chaos. The thing to note is that right now, nobody except us has a sufficient framework for even comprehending that fact - sure, some groups kikes have stumbled upon sustainable methods to keep their memes effective, but they have committed nothing to understanding why that is beyond simple superstition. Normies laugh amongst themselves about how truth is stranger than fiction, but they don't know and will never know why that is.

Strange isn't it? My parents were good people, relatively speaking. They can't really be faulted in any major way by modern standards, but careful study has shown just how empty a job they did by no error of their own. Did they raise me to be a man? Nope, I had to learn that. Did they tell me our family history? Nope, I had to research that. Did they show me the history of my people? Nope, I had to read about that. Did they explain politics or movements? Nope, I had to stumble my way to where I am now.

Our parents didn't give us a world worth inheriting, mostly because they didn't know how to make it into something worthy. They didn't raise us to be nazis, and I don't think they'd be proud of what we are, but they certainly don't have any right to be upset about it.

/end blog

Much like a spider just knows how to spin its web, our thoughtforms/gods/mythologies seem to be an instinctual part of us and (lo! Wotan!) materialize when the conditions are right, "taking possession of us and filling our houses with a might rushing wind".

I think this is because different races have different mind phenotypes that, through genetics, are structured for certain thoughtforms to emerge (much like a certain kind of spider has a certain kind of web).

It's like we raised each other while still having to raise ourselves. Also by the end of this I don't think that we'll be Nazis but something unique and all our own derived in part from their spirit.

I wonder how long it will be until we realize that we're our own thing.

Perhaps this could be a manifestation of "good times make weak people, weak people make bad times, bad times make strong people, strong people make good times." Perhaps there is something within our collective psychology that causes Wotan to become dormant during good times, so our parents never learned to see with their Third Eye.

Whenever I'm depressed, I remind myself what a cucked nu-male hyper weenie I'd have been were I never to stumble upon this place. Then I feel like nature has given me an honorable seat at the inter-dimensional table of digital wizards.

I've been at this shit awhile, but only within the social context of Holla Forums could I determine which themes were really right for me.

We are our own thing, but we also aren't. We're here and what we are because of our ancestors, we stand on their shoulders in every way. We look to the Nazis because that's the last time there was a strong, self-assured white nation with a visionary view of its own destiny. America might have been one of the winners of WWII, but it was only a victory for ZOG, not for our own people let alone for the people of Germany. Since our grandfathers' "victory" it seems like things have been getting steadily worse. Holla Forums built a racial mythology and racial identity basically from scratch.

This brings up the image that we're the only humans on some council of beings made up entirely of memes and energy.

Sounds a little familiar in a way

This isn't who we targeted because it's a fucking anime picture. We targeted people who were on our side. Shame on you.

I regularly practice "ancestor shaming" when I don't have the innate energy to achieve something. They survived the plague, so I'm pretty sure I can get another set of pushups done. We may not be cucked nu-male hyper weenies but we're still pretty soft.

Fascism is a society's last chance at restoring it's traditional moral order, the last gasp of air before the waves crash down and cover a civilisation. Whatever we are, it seems like we'll be the only ones to make it up to the surface before the water freezes over.

I do the same thing. I keep my great grandfather's WW1 and WW2 medals in my nightstand, and take a good hard look at them every now and then to remind myself not to succumb to trivial shit.

i'm still fucking mad at moot for selling his site, it hurts like hell

no

He was our faggot, goddamnit. He didn't even get half the shekels he could have out of the sale if he'd had half a brain to rub together.

Fucker betrayed us and I hope anons get hired into the DOJ so we can trump up some charges and get revenge on that goddamn traitor.

One name you might have for us is the world. Or another name perhaps is the world. Or perhaps "god"
Or perhaps you might call us "the truth"

We are all, and we are one.

Winry best girl

This thread is almost at the magic number. Any of you who doubt Holla Forumss integrity after the election-induced lull in qualityposting, archive this thread and take a long look. Holla Forums is back and better than ever!

Hell, I'm down for a second. We've seen worse shit around here get 15+ a bunch of Gaidens.

gonna be honest, i cried when he sold halfchan to nishimura, its like seeing your childhood home torn down and being replaced by a fucking mcdonalds man

and a straight razor if you get to close to us tbh

hello goon

We didn't change, the world and our enemies did.

Not a single class in the 80s, when classrooms were still majority white, didn't NOT point to the globe look at Christmas Island and wonder if that was were Santa was. Those same kids, 7 year old me included, looked at Niger on the same globe and asked, "Is there where niggers came from"? AND WE LAUGHED!

Dog eared copies of "Tasteless Jokes Vol I, II, III" and National Lampoons were passed down from Uncles to nephews, or stolen, or kept in the family. Dead babies, dead niggers, dead nigger babies, faggot jokes, Polack jokes - were told on the playgrounds every day.

Now? "Diversity Training". "Gender Training". ANTI-BULLYING every semester, every year, forever.

Yeah, we got to see the 6 Gorrillion portion of the Smithsonian (Pre-Holohoax musuem) , but god damn if I didn't have the Puerto Rican kids goose stepping down hall by the Tank Museum 1 hour later. No one really cared about the jews, or the Cambodians, or the Armenians or the American Indians, and most certainly not about any of the niggers killing each other in Africa. But, we did our 100 page papers, then our 300 page papers, then our 5 pages papers and called it good. "It happened, it was bad, we shouldn't do it again, here's my cited sources" The End. Then we went out and traded Garbage Pail Kids, played touch football in the street, played some vidya, hung out in the computer lab, chased some pussy, fought some niggers, fought each other and called it a childhood.

We didn't change, the world changed, and we're going to fucking change it too, something better, something weirder, or, we burn it all down trying.

The wonder of anonymous conversation is that identity is rarely the focus, but rather the content of posts. In places where identity is firmly established, opposing the views of the rabble inevitably results in nothing more than your time being wasted by their poor attempt at debate, full of irrelevant anecdotes and a focus on identity (including comparisons to well-known figures such as Hitler). It is a rarity for normies to engage in logical debate, and we seldom see them address our most important and factually-sound arguments, even when mentioned multiple times.

Ignorance, victim complexes, hugboxes, identity politics, and so forth, are found in abundance among their sort. The only way to convince such people is to isolate them, and to show them the reality - that nobody truly believes this false reality that has been constructed, and that the vast majority are simply too afraid to stray from the status quo. The jews are a mosquito casting a giant shadow, but we are the giants, and our bold presence will swing the pendulum in our favour.

The majority seem to sit on the fence. As we give the fence a good shake, they will choose to fall into our yard, rather than that of the dirty kike with the rotten face next door.

Honestly the world would be a better place if all namefags necked themselves.

It would be paradise.

Oh man I remember the Tasteless Jokes collection. I can't imagine what they'd do to you if they caught you with one of those today. Probably the same thing that happened to me after it was discovered that I had programmed a Drug Wars-style parody of Columbine calculator game…

The jews really fear the samurai

Apparently mods deleted 20 posts from this thread, shame on them, however now I can bump this awesome epic thread.

Best thread in a while. Meta threads always bring out the philosophers and poets of Holla Forums

Indeed, the meta threads are what kept me coming back.

Fucking nice digits mate. Praise Kek.

Quints checked and agreed.

Behead those who are against meta-threads.

Remember that the Russian hacking story carries within it a meme about a foreign nation influencing the election. Consider also that the phony piss report mentions ETHNIC RUSSIANS being involved in passing information to the FSB and installing backdoors in proprietary software/hardware.
Imagine the connections that can be introduced to the normies.

anynoums 4 lyfe

Anonymous died and Anonymous took it's place. Now those Anonymous died and Anonymous took their place. When Anonymous dies another Anonymous takes their place.

THE CYCLE WILL NEVER END
WE'RE DEAD ON THE INSIDE

fuck off newfag, he never liked us from the start. 4cuck's Holla Forums was just a containment board.

It's true, he even hated /n/ which was like huffington post compared to Holla Forums

Isn't it ironic though? The kike wannabe who threw his lot in with the SJW side of Gamergate( Zoey Quinn friendzoned him from the start), voted for Obongo twice (I assume he voted for the nigger), the whole reason the exodus happened. His own creation , 4chan, turned against him, fled to the Ogdoad and awakened an Elder god. The artfag who created Pepe voted for Hillary.

Moot was always an obvious kike. Never got what his cult of person was all about.

Doublesingles and this sentence would suffice for your reply to that faggot, user.

Even without context this image hurts me.

We wouldn't be in this position if we did would we now?

It's weird how many posts that a lot of people responded to and seemed generally well-liked were removed from this thread.

archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8684015.html
There was no good reason why they where deleted. In the interest of truth & transparency, select a page mirror version and ctrl+f post numbers.

Pic directed at the mods.

Mods, you know every post you delete that means we can bump this again, making it, and all the archived mirrors and thus all attempted censorship even more visible. You should understand well the Streisand effect by now.

You're literally fighting yourself and helping us at the same time. Thanks?

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK
THE FIRE RISES

archive.fo/e8nrJ

You haven't been on halfchan recently