Sign the petition against kidnap nigger

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
Sign it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S9i3i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump ffs

Reminder that by getting enough signatures the white house actually has to address the petition

Yes forgot to ad this

I can't cringe hard enough.

Can literally anyone make these things?

t. Tyrone

t. internet nerd that thinks sending a stern letter will stop those niggers

Go play in traffic

How fucking short sighted are you?

What is the long term gain in another failed e-letter to big daddy government?

Man you need to lurk more.

I've lurked for years and watched Holla Forums laugh at dozens of retarded leftist petitions. Who would have thought we would go this low. It's pathetic.

Getting warmer…

Anyone can make them, but if they reach the number of signatures necessary, the white house actually has to comment on them. A while ago there was a petition to build a Death Star

Forgot the article link
archive.is/S9i3i

You're a fucking cuck and a faggot if you have to grovel at the government to (maybe) comment on something. You're a domesticated soccer mom bitch.

Whatis his supposed to mean

No you retard, they HAVE to comment. And there's not statement they could make that wouldn't be a win for us. At the very least, it would feed more energy into this story for the news cycle
Jesus fucking christ you're a retard if you don't realize this

Are these people implying a prison is just for men?

Who?

Some trannie whos real name is Bradley.

Send Tyrone over to TRS's new subforum for based niggers. :^)

Chelsea Manning is Bradley Manning, the guy who got dunked on hard by the DOD for whistleblowing on the video 'collateral murder', an incident where a couple reuters journalists got killed by an american helicopter which was quickly covered up.

America shouldn't have covered it up. They should have awarded medals.

when you put it that way

lulz

I wouldn't mind hearing Onigger's henchmen articulate one last limp-dick response to another good petition. I'm guessing a generic local authorities are doing everything they can to blablabla.

Assange really shouldn't have edited the video before posting it, it damaged Wikileak's early credibility when he got called on it.
That being said, standing next to insurgents while carrying a camera on your shoulder isn't a good idea when an Apache is itching to put 30mm into anything closely resembling MANPADS.

Are non-americans allowed to sign?

You gotta get this shit on twitter. Get some internet famous spergs with huge reach to retweet this and motivate people to sign. Will it do much? Hell if I know, but it will send a message.

Fucking Whitehouse .gov petition? Seriously? Fuck off back to reddit with that good goy shit.

Anyone can sign it. You can make 1000 throwaway emails and sign it 1000 times because it's fucking useless. If a petition gets a certain number of signatures, then they "respond " by writing some condescending bullshit. It would be less insulting if they just wrote "lol, no" or something.

Canadians can tell you how well that would play out.

If these faggots actually manage to get a revote to happen, they'll find out very quickly how fence-sitters vote when they get pissed off.

thats not how the election law works

So sage the thread, faggot.