So will Voltron be the second worst fanbase?

So will Voltron be the second worst fanbase?

Can someone at least post the leaks here already? People must have managed to grab them and save the images.

Truly, fandoms are the epitome of cancer

Literally who?

Isn't this show supposed to be about a giant robot?

Well, now there's less chance of this ship happening. The studio will go bankrupt over some faggot wanting gay shit canon and Dreamworks will laugh as they save money by getting Studio Mir to pay them back for leaks.
Even better, if the show is completely cancelled, which wouldn't upset me as it's shit, then this person will get bullied constantly and probably an hero.

Fujoshits and the gay community will always find a way to shove their crap on anything

I feel that there is a lesson to be learned from this.

Make all your male characters ugly fat guys so the shippers won't be attracted to them?

ALL SHIPPERS MUST BE EXTERMINATED
FOR THE GOOD OF THE LAND

How important can this pics be that they can't use it to promote the show.
Come on OP, show us his supporters, I have a taste for it right now.

MAYBE the fifth worst fanbase
Sonic, mlp, undertake, and fnaf all worse

I thought fujoshits were female though.

what about the Steven Universe fandom?

If I were the studio..I'd torpedoed the ship on screen while making some alterations to the story quietly so when they leak it…and then the leak turns out to be lies, I get to laugh twice. Once for giving them a middle finger to their ship and the other for making them look like foolish liars.

So horrible (they drove someone into attempting suicide) that it would be an insult to the others if it were listed.

Yeah, the yaoi fangirls
Any show with two or more maIe characters gets them

Nope, that won't work. I say crash the ship…HARD. Leave no survivors, LEAVE NO EVIDENCE!

Steven universe is in the top ten
Maybe the korra/avatar fanbase too

Probably just the Korean studio getting panicky over contracts. I doubt Dreamworks would give them the boot for a few scenes getting out.

FNAF calmed down, and Sonic has been redeeming itself slowly but surely. Not even creating your own OC character will be as bad as '6 and those shit games like Black Knight and Secret Rings.

Sonic Boom's show is good. And the Twitter is great.

The Arrow fanbase is pretty awful, because they are ruining actual actor's lives. Hassle Katie Cassidy over her hamster cheeks until she gets plastic surgery, then freak out about her new antface look until she gets killed off, obsess over Felicity until the producers have her take over the show, then freak out about it until she practically gets written out, we nearly had Kevin Smith directing an Onomatopoeia story, until the fans went feral and chased him away.

The Dirty Pair fans were pretty creepy, too, I think that came from the original fanbase coming from old-school VHS fandub mail net anime fans, many of whom had genuine psychological disorders and made today's anime fans look like paragons of mental health and correct social behaviour. One guy freaked out because Adam Warren hadn't used the light novels' cover designs and kept calling his versions "ugly and American", Cat Yronwode called him a "Takachiho fundamentalist", which made me giggle. Another couple of heavy-breathers were written into a book after freaking out at the models hired to dress as the Pair at a con, that's where I learned of the "Madonna-Whore Complex", as diagnosed by Mssr Warren.
Heh, he's cheeky like that, I recall him sneaking in lines from the letters page into the dialogue, like "So, are they lesbians or what?".

Handstab's fans are bad. They've probably got him tied to a bed like Kathy Bates in Misery, making him draw more awful gay robot soap opera.

It seems that shows like SU have basically been chemo to the sonic franchise, or maybe just a transfer.

Definitely a transfer

Deviantart is now full of Gem OCs rather than Sonic OCs. Gem OCs are basically a leftist update with more potential permutations for the most autistic people to gravitate too. Sonic OCs are a relic of a more innocent time when autists just wanted to be cool like Sonic, rather than express their inner gender variation and take down the patriarchy.

Pre-surgery Katie a cute. Don't know why people didn't think so.

The people I see most enabling handstab are the anons in the threads here who want more shit to laugh at. I thought all his true support dried up long ago and moved to other [email protected]/* */ webcomics.

aptly put user

For the past decade it seems autism has been transferring constantly from one work to another. What may have started in Sonic has now left it behind and spread on to FNAF, Undertale, MLP, Steven Universe, and so on. A lot of these faggots will jump ship from the old thing to the new popular thing because they're after popularity and fitting in among fandoms than actually caring about the material itself. Others do it because they simply can't help but go wild when something new comes along that sinks a hook into their personal autism. And others just want to spread politics everywhere.

Some people seriously stick to the Sonic fandom as the "worst fandom ever" but these days I feel like it's being outshone and one-upped every day. It's still autistic for sure but after everything that's happened since 2010 it feels like the entire preceding decade pales in comparison to now.

So these people are autistic about the Sonic fandom being autistic?

Are you seriously saying you don't want to see Olly fighting a guy who makes his own sound effects?

A little bit, yes. Though we may see a serious resurgence thanks to Sonic Forces throwing entire cans of gasoline on the fire.

I never said I didn't like the pitch; I said I didn't like the man.
Onomatopoeia would be great fun, but they'd probably have to do it on The Flash, not Arrow.

Either way, Kevin Smith is a retarded fanboy and needs to be removed from all scriptwriting, directing, producing etc.
He adds in wacky things that he thinks are fun, despite not being be, casts his friends and family constantly as some kind of recurring joke that only he knows about and makes lots of mistakes. Every time he has directed one of the CW shows, he gets shit ratings and bullied by fans and critics, but then retards want him back for some reason.

The man made maybe 2 good films, then just kept making more and making them reference each other to gain the reddit audience who loves meta-humour, despite it being incredibly dull and easy.

I think Forces is trying to make fun of the OC plague. Aaron will sit on Twitter making 20 of these things a day, posting a constant stream of Forces characters while also posting pictures of Coldsteel and Sonichu to make fun of them.
They are getting insane coverage on social media compared to other similar accounts just by making fun of their audience at every moment.

They go "Haha, all our fans are autistic! But you'll never be as bad as Chris! Buy our game!" and for some reason, it works. Everyone loves it.

How can anyone possibly be this retarded? Lance is literally the opposite of being a faggot.

They think that because he and Keith don't get along, it means they actually secretly want to bone each other. Even though that's not how relationships work.

Even mangas aren't that shallow, user. Bloody shippers, that's the problem.

they deserve to get voltron cancelled for this. how fucking retarded do you even have to be.

lasagna

that's a great way to get sued to oblivion

strike that, these people are gonna get fucking banished to the shadow realm with the legal tsunami coming their way.

The word you're looking for is fudanshi. That's the term for male fujoshi, kokujin.

Fucking dammit

Hence why I suggested to torpedo the ship..nay, execute the ship on TV. The folks running the show shouldn't be afraid of these blackmailers…hell, the shippers are actively committing a crime of blackmail right now. Sic the lawyers and cops on them and put the bullet in the head of that ship.

Nah, just "host" a concentration camp yaoi convention in Chechnya.

this reeks of viral marketing.

Still no actual leaks posted here. I feel like this is all just hot air/marketing through controversy.

They didn't allow the photos
Someone sneeki breeki a camera into the tour without their knowledge

What about Wondy?