Live Chicago Nigger attacks : thread #3

Thread 3 for the chicago niggers kidnap, torture special needs man. Try to start race war

officer dindu duffin says they dindu nuffin
archive.is/9pIZY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kmcdor/status/816820941909098496
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/816820434679103489
archive.is/5UpzX
facebook.com/people/Brittany-Herring/100010157447383
ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/documents/072000050k12-7.1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg
archive.is/Htimj
youtu.be/fDajmXg-wpg
my.mixtape.moe/gsawyi.mp4
files.catbox.moe/u4n6g8.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20170105053148/https:/twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/816854079913820160
nytimes.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html?module=WatchingPortal®ion=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=1&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html&eventName=Watching-article-click&_r=0
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
heyjackass.com/
u.nya.is/hybdzt.mkv
archive.is/rZCsD
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
mobile.(t)witter.com/melaninbarbie/status/816878544026484737
archive.is/VSU3S
xoteens.com/gallery:00242_met-art_indiana-a_panakia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for race war

Accuse anyone who questions the Holla Forums narrative of victim-shaming!

It collapses their progressive stack! Instant cognitive dissonance!

That pretty much settles it. We already knew that though.

Checked.

built for sex.

#BLMKidnapping now trending worldwide

checked well done ,

Need 66 for FULL BLOWN WAR

Wakey wakey, white man.

Repost from previous thread.

Chicago Commander Kevin Duffin

twitter.com/Kmcdor/status/816820941909098496

DINDU NUFFIN
LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK

Chicago Superintendent Eddie Johnson

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/816820434679103489

Wew lad.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

Shadilay.

From

The usual suspects are all already tweeting about this (Hyde, Molyneux, etc) but it needs to spread outside of our bubble.

Right now this story is the number #1 post on leddit, if you've got normalfag friends you need to show this to them.

Contact your local news stations about this story, especially if you're in a rural area.

Spread this as far as you can on all the social media sites, send this to all the people with huge influence like Joestein.

Trump and Brexit started the condition-breaking, this story will continue it if we use its propaganda potential properly.

CNN REPORTING THAT THE BOY WAS TARGETED FOR HIS MENTAL ILLNESS

NOT A HATE CRIME BECAUSE OF HIS RACE BUT BECAUSE OF HIS RETARDATION

Her facebook archived

archive.is/5UpzX

facebook.com/people/Brittany-Herring/100010157447383

O-okay

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Holy KEK Check

Even Ben is mad.

praise kek

RAHOWA NOW

O mein gott

kek

The rage of the Shire is now directed at the groids.

Wew. Noice.

So this was confirmed, not a trick, not marketing?
KILL. NIGGERS

Shit is getting real gents. I feel it in my soul that the fire is rising. This could spark a chain reaction of events that leads white America to identity politics and wakes folks up. I feel a sense of unease, but I know if shit hits the fan we got the Feds on our side because of trump and because, like we believe and preach everyday, we are truly the superior race and will send them back to the fucking Stone Age. The liberals, the niggers, the spics, they would stand no fucking chance.

My computer is struggling with this many tabs.

shadilay

Video of the coons involved.

checked

100% confirmed.

Ramiel's scream is my favorite depiction of a particle weapon in fiction of all time. The fucking heat wave around impact is awe-inspiring.

No Fear. No Hearts. No Judgement.
==NO CLEMENCY==.

six sets of digits in a thread with less than 36 replies, statistically improbable. Kek speaks to us directly.

So it begins

Mah trips backing dubs. Kek is surely roused

Fuck off TRS shill. You're not going to slide your shilling away. Stop shitting up the board with shit that happens in shill land.

DEATH TO ALL NON-WHITES

Die.

The MSM will cover this up. Officer dindu is covering it up. "Kids being kids", "just stupidity". Don't take this shit, Americans. Go out into the streets. Get motherfucking organized. Let yourself be heard.

Thanks I spread it on twitter.

You will hang with your pets.

first for kangs n shiet

ADHD twitter users wont read that. Cut right to the chase.

*checking another set of dubs

NIGGERS MUST HANG FROM TREES

Oh, Kek, may I get dubs for this hashtag?

PRAISE MOTHERFUCKING KEK

THE WHOLE THING IS A PSY OP GUYS.
THE VICTIM AND THE PURPS ARE ALL PAID ACTORS. ITS NOT REAL. THEY ARE TRYING TO DRUM UP WORDS INTO ACTIONS. VIOLENCE AS WE ALL KNOW SOLVES NOTHING. THEY JUST WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING AND GET THROWN IN JAIL. ITS A POT - DON'T GET IN THIS POT.

RIP NEGROID RACE

All those caps and no red. Wew.

You couldn't be more obvious if you tried.

Really makes me think

ok rabbi. whatever you say

user, you are my Greatest Ally

Soon.

Whatever you say, rabbi.

PRAISE KEK

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

HAIL VICTORY

Seems to have happened in every thread at roughly the same time. Think the bot is bugged.

PEACE IS THE WAY MY SON

SCHALOMMMME

GO OUT AND KILL NIGGERS

/R/'IN MOST BRUTAL FREEZE FRAME SCREENCAP OF THE TORTURE

WARMING UP THE MEME MACHINE

REDPILLS ARE BACK ON THE MENU GOYS

I guess this is now a get thread…

>youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg

For the record, none of us are going to do anything. We will just wait here, comfy as can be, waiting to see what happens next. We are always prepared.

we are legion

wew lad!

Was it already discussed whether this could be a false flag or not? I remember seeing a checklist that listed immediate and widespread media coverage as one of the red flags

no dude, niggers are just this stupid

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SHADOW BANNED AND ARE IN A CONTAINMENT AREA OF THE INTERNET WHERE 45-60% OF THE TEXT YOU SEE IS AI GENERATED.

praise dubs while killin them nigs

THIS IS HER REAL NAME

filtered.

fellow legion member here. imma also chargin muh laz0r. expect us

hows the weather in tel aviv

dubs confirm that this nigger must die.

hello fellow nazi.
FILTERED

ITS GOOD. NICE AND SUNNY HERE. WE DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE WE ARE ONE PEOPLE.

It's happening boys!

DUBS CONFIRM THIS NIGGER MUST DIE

Fixed that sign BLM made a few months ago

$1500 bond??
thats it?
nigress can get out for $150??

KEK BRING IT ON

LOL at "plenty of fish". More like plenty of single crackhead mothers. This is useful because we can redpill people about the savagery of niggers. But this asshole was kind of asking for it. Burn the coal. Pay the toll.

Different arrest, look at the date.

it was already going viral before the (((mainstream))) media picked it up. if they didnt, the normalfags would begin to question why.

witnessed

Check the date faggots, this bitch isnt the right bitch

Prior arrest, same nig.

Come on, at least try to match the font and add a little perspective.

I am fucking blessed to have had a white town, school, and county growing up and now

Go out and stab your nearest nigger.

is it really? different last name thou

Gentlemen, all we have to do is threaten these fucks. Remind them of how insane and violent white people are. They shut right the fuck up. We are still the bloodiest psychopaths that ever lived. They know it in their bones. All their fronting, all their egofagging, it's just covering up their primal fear of the white man. We are the fucking Aryan gods of this earth and it's time we started acting like it.

Oh shit, guys. He's gonna shoop his woop.

Everyone in the bunker.

It's like -5 degrees here, all the nigs be frozen to death.

ms paint faggot, u really want photoshop for adding two words?

i try my best to adhere to stoic principals, but goddamn this makes my blood boil.
jesus christ. how many whites must be killed for the cuckolds to wake up?

Stand up straight, white man.

You aren't subtle at all FBI.
Pro-tip, no one talks about this shit before they go out and do it.

So what are the odds of this finally provoking a violent response from whites? I know calling for a race war with dubs is a standard Holla Forums response but it means nothing if you dont follow through on the threat.

Guess I am wrong.

USE BOTH THE HASHTAGS #blacklivesmatter and #BLMkidnapping so if twitter delete us they are forced to delete #blacklivesmatter too

KEK wills it

this

All these fucking feds god damn

RACE
WAR
NOW

twitter.com/Red_Panels/status/816869561551245312

Fucking Hell, lads. They fold like card tables. They are scared shitless of white people. Capitalize off that fear. Push it. We are winning you motherfuckers, push your advantage as hard as you can.

wew

I like how you NSA kike never reply once I ask you this question:

Can you tell me all the white guys who got "directed" via postings like that from actual alphabet, then went and killed some subhumans?

Oh wait, you cant, because they actually go through ridiculously intricate honeypot traps and entrap people so they don't get to even act on the original plan.

The kikes don't like dead subhumans.

So, where's the evidence for your claim that muh whites killing subhumans is le jewish

we're coming for you first shlomo

see

Nsa consensus cracking kikes.

If those are your comics user, know that I appreciate your work.

You will shitpost in your patrent's basement until the subhumans rape you and your family too.

Lel

Auto(you)

Top class work.

Considering more whites have seen this than any other single instance I would bet on spontaneous action from typical whites.

Bitch, I'm calling a retard retarded for advertising.

No, we have to KILL THEM.

I don't see you starting

Another Dylann Roof Moonman is just what the kikes want right now. One Roof incident is more influential on the race baiting scale than 100 high profile black on white killings.

Benji gonna fuck shit up

First comes the fear. Fear is the little death we instill in our enemies. Fear is their morale-killer. All you have to do to win is shout "BOO!" and they collapse before your Aryan rage. Don't be a faggot. Don't try to eat the whole cake in one gulp. Parade around in the scary mask before you start bayoneting people, it's the way we're going to win.

You are the modern day equivalent of the john birch society. Posturing, merely pretending, claiming those who act are "bad for PR" while you fiddle and watch your society decay further.

George lincoln rockwell was right. The right is full of pussies, faggots and people with no ability to step up to the task when called. You will do nothing. You will cry and watch ebin meme videos on youtube, and wonder why yor life is slowing and becoming more semitic day by day.

Roof did more to help the white race than you, so far.

yeah so dont shoot up a church of godly niggers. walk up on a loitering nigger at a gas station in the hood and hit him in the back of the head with a hammer than stab him in the neck. park down the street.

Morale means nothing. If you don't go out and kill a nigger tonight, you never will.

WHAT MANNER OF MEME MAGIC HAVE YOU ANONS WORKED

==THIS IS NOT MATHEMATICALLY POSSIBLE, KEK IS IN THIS THREAD

fed plz go

See

NSA.

Friends to the end.

WEW LADS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

This fellow user is absolutely correct. If Holla Forums doesn't react, we won't be taken seriously.
I know that if I were to do something, I would make sure they know I came from Holla Forums.

Kill yourself.

you cant be serious. worst target selection of all time.

Another obvious NSA kike.

then go do something you dumb fagget shill

K:D, man

fbi pls go.

Toppest kek. This needs more appreciation.

You suck at your job. Maybe should have went with interior decorating or something.

I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to chicago pd and the district attorney

Include the law

so youre a total faggot

Roof killed an anti-white state senator. He should have done it somewhere besides a church. other than that, h'es good.

FBI please leave

I might have been a bit upset and drunk.

Leftists forced Holla Forums to become Holla Forums

Call me a PR faggot but a Dylann Roof is all the media needs right now to memory hole this kidnapping/torture.

user, I…

It's funny how anons are semi daring each other to retaliate, like urging your buddy to ding dong ditch a doorbell. There's a hint of excitement and fear, like omg go do it. Omg hehe it's so exciting.

Protip - don't do anything.
Fbi pls btfo

Tulsa race war 2: Electric boga loo when?

why did we join the wrong side of the war?

Just make sure to stay safe everyone! And if you did accidentally kill a nigger tonight, make sure you dropped their body off a bridge while you were wearing gloves. Not that I would know anything about that sort of thing.

COME ON GUYS, JUST GO OUT AND COMMIT A FELONY, BE SURE TO SAY TO SAY WE ARE LEGION AND STREAM IT LIVE ON KIKEBOOK

thread 2 archive

archive.is/Htimj

fbi on suicide watch

FUCK OFF FBI

FILTER dbc655

be sure you drop them off that bridge with a rope around their necks and a knot tied securely

Checkd

Is tonight the night we killed Twitter? I have a score minorities running from me right now, and I only did it as a gag.

Anti-Christian!

You seem a bit racist.

Hey user from thread #2
I fixed your fuck up and put her correct name.
Free of charge fam.

Your next post will be "Hell is eternal!"

Nigga, Twitter committed suicide on itself. They lost relevance as soon as Milo Yiannopoulos was banned.

Forever!

he's gonna release his stereotypical badgers

Technically, it would be "hell is forever." Checkmate, atheists.

See?

HELL IS ETERNAL
HELL IS FOREVER
HELL IS THE PLACE FOR NIGGERS!

Double checked

BLM niggers confirmed burning in Hell forever

Hell is forever!

Hell is forever!

That's not her.

Even if it were her, and some crazy asshole lived near there, she is in fucking custody and will likely never see the sun again for what she did.

My fucking sides. I almost like this guy.

You smell fed. How many niggers did /I/ legally scare tonight? Meanwhile you're still trying to peddle your decrepit wares in this bazaar of ideas. SAD!

Nothing is wrong in Chicago. Pic related.

Thank you for looking out for everyone's souls, based ChristBro.

GET OUT OF HERE NIGGER LOVER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever!

It's forever! It's Hell!

Unless it's Muslim/Buddhist/Early Christian Hell, in which case it is temporary.

Good thing I'm Christian, then. :^)

You're still staleposting.

I want that bong.

Wew lad

RAHOWA NOW
RAHOWA NOW
RAHOWA NOW
RAHOWA NOW====RAHOWA NOW
RAHOWA NOW====RAHOWA NOW
RAHOWA NOW====RAHOWA NOW
RAHOWA NOW====RAHOWA NOW
RAHOWA NOW====RAHOWA NOW
RAHOWA NOW

KEK WANTS RAHOWA

DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA

We Drudgereport now

WEEEEELL!

based Lothar tbh

Ahaha oh wow. I bet you actually believe that.

If she doesn't skip, a nog judge and nog jury will give her a slap on the wrist;

tried to fix the color cast/fade

REMINDER AS TO WHY WE'RE HAVING THIS RACE WAR!
youtu.be/fDajmXg-wpg

O'Bammy will release her on his last day

Nice!

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/04/facebook-live-video-shows-disabled-man-tied-up-beaten-as-captors-yell-f-white-people.html

It is her.
Multiple confirmations from non shit (and shit) media outlets. That's her mugshot from Oct.

You don't get it.
It's about her and/or her family never feeling truly safe again.

Make them move, and then publicize that place.
If they can even afford to move out of public housing. Nice try merchant.

Maybe blacks will stop hating whites so much when we become just another minority like them.
Then the latinos will be the bad guys.

Justice is nonexistent, isn't it?

feelsbadman.jpeg

Guys I think we've actually redpilled Warski.

SAMURAI AND KNIGHT

How did that work out for South Africans?

tfw 400ish tabs cached
I need more ram

I'm confused. Do we want a race war or not? Anybody calling for race war is called a fed, but anybody who doesn't want a race war is also a fed.

I love being fucking Nordic white.

its almost like Holla Forums isnt one person.

Both are correct as the NSA plays both sides.

But niggers will still hang with the kikes and their allies.

Whites in SA weren't attacked for being white. That county just has a high crime rate so white deaths were inevitable.
More black people die there than actual whites.

Hell is forever!

Hell is forever!

user.

The live in the projects of chicago. Internet threats wont do shit to them when they are already living in a warzone.

Unfortunately she is probably not going to get much of a punishment. They've said they aren't pursuing anything but battery at this point.
No kidnapping
No false imprisonment
No hate crime
No gang related charges

are you fucking nuts, shlomo?

Sounds like something a fed would say

t. fed

"When Mandela dies we will kill you whites like flies." -Mzukizi Gaba (ANC Councillor)

mass sacrifices to war gods when?

Ok there definately is a group of red pilled jews in america.
Just hope you don't mind our extreme criticism of jews. We expect likewise :^)

If this doesn't wake up black people to blm then we need to start going full fight club on the msm.

MIRROR OF VIDEO
MIRROR OF VIDEO
MIRROR OF VIDEO
MIRROR OF VIDEO

Thanks, friend.

I will never not love this comic.

i read this as

Based Ben!
He was right about Trump being a smoking garbage heap of human debris too.

also

Now that just boils the blood.

That's the spirit!
Well, I guess I love niggers now.

Irish and French and Polish

my grandparents arrived here poorer than these niggers will ever be, and they made something of themselves. That's white culture if I've ever seen it.

Very nice. Have some Wendys.

Stereotypes really do always play themselves out.

This. You cannot say this is not a hate crime. A special needs person? Not only is it unlikely that there be another motive, there is nothing else to gain from this other than the provocation of people.

Other this is a rush of emotions hate attack, or a plant.
And given soros, the latter is highly likely.

Thinking is not the negro's forte

My number 1 peeve about Holla Forums is that so many people think dylann storm roof was anything but a cia psyop

You smell like the psyop here.

CHECKED. PRAISE KEK

who the fuck is the genius at Wendy's and how are they pulling this off?

When did this Wendy thing start? Why?

so, will this finally set normal white people over the edge?

There's a thread, double nigger. Wendy's Twitter posted a Pepe with Wendy's hair. Also, has been a shitlord for quite a while.

Actually he's being highly hypocritical here. He used to call out attacks on this behavior as bigoted behaivior.

Ben is playing chess. He's making his motive unclear.

James Woods on the case.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/816848400326926336

Oh, fuck. I'd caught a glimpse about something like that. I didn't expect it to take off.

Do you remember the user who would reply

?

He activated.

No, I'm sure his entire motive revolves around getting shekels for the daily wire.

There are now news organizations and other social media faggot celebrities trying to push this as fake news. These people are retarded.
web.archive.org/web/20170105053148/https:/twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/816854079913820160

I am honestly surprised how Rob Schneider and James Woods came to be one of the few hollywood people calling out all the other retards there.

the fuck are you even talking about. look at the pic. It's clearly photoshopped. And the pastor from the church he supposedly shot up was involved in politics. How much do you wanna bet 8 dindus are living it up in the bahamas right now?

oh shit.

I am really upset.

the NYTimes finally ran a story on it

could trump be to blame guys? lololololololol

nytimes.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html?module=WatchingPortal®ion=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=1&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html&eventName=Watching-article-click&_r=0

do you think 9/11 was real too?

Get off the computer and go bust some pizza parties, FBIanon

How dumb can liberals be? It must be a contest at this point.

No there is a huge rift now. The pizzagate shit is so bad that people cannot believe it.

Fortunately australians are not normal. We're now preparing to purge ritualists. Esotericism =/= ritualism. You need to discover the science behind it or it's a stab in the dark.

I hope that you guys have a bunch of other black on white crime like this stored up to post on twitter, reddit, and so on. People who never pay attention will see them in connection with this and ask themselves, "Why haven't I heard of this?"

It's a big chance to redpill people on the media ignoring anti-white crime and turn them against blacks.

Your dubs speak true, but I'm not even that. I was just drunk becasue I have been having a hard time the last month or so. DON'T DO ILLEGAL THINGS ANONS.

I disagree. I personally think he's not really jewish. And that would explain his help with Trump.
keep hush though :^)

Czeched and kekd
Glad I stocked up on ammo before the election.
"Shadilay"

wew, you suck at this. Charles Manson murders were a psy op too mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf it's probably hard for you to accept this because you love sucking off psy op dick so hard and falling right into the cia's trap like a low IQ faggot

When did Benji help Trump?

damn. this cunt needs to be put as #2 on DOTR list.

heyjackass.com/

Anyone defending Manson is an Iron March faggot, and more of a false flag than I am.

I can only get so erect, user

Iron March loves them some Manson. If you see Manson shit creeping onto Holla Forums, it's from IM.

Dylan is MK ultra, a retarded stand alone complex or a false flag.
What he did makes no sense to Holla Forums. Killing black thugs is great, killing black christians is moronic cowardice.

Shut up Ben. We know you're a jew.

Your moms right teet.

Kek. All the white people trying to shift blame are fags, trannies, or some other kind of freak. Also every single negro.
pol is always right.

Early on as an advisor if i remember correctly.

Why is this thread falling apart? Don't you know how to spend a few hours scaring niggers enough to incite a fight?

MKultra is the mass media now. Trust me. I am FBI. The new shit they brainwash people through is gamified.

Why does this nigger have an AT4 rocket launcher

I haven't heard this. All I remember is him shilling hardcore 24/7 for Cruz and shit talking Trump. He even left Breitbart over the Michelle Fields/Corey Lewandowski lie.

Ya got me.

but seriously. The shoe fits.

Chicago is a gun free zone, didn't say anything about rocket launchers.

He didn't, he did some light shilling for trump in 2012 or so but was a cruz cuck the whole election.

No, it doesn't. Shapiro is a kike.

When the chips were on the table, Benny boy put on his yarmulke and went to bat for the Israel loving neo-cons like a good kike.

I am unsure about gamification. I believe the manipulation of people in such a way may hinder the productivity of the society it is used in.
Essentially you create a giant golem through "limbs" of gamification.

That's disturbing. That's why i prefer anonymous forums. Facebook and google are turning into almost a physical manifestation.

Saw in the previous thread and thought you'd like this.

You're a fucking detective, aren't ya?

He seemed butthurt by trump. Called him the epitome of evil.
Clearly that was a test of whether we'd taken the red pill.

Now he's almost a sellsword with an alliance. But to whom?

Did you miss all of the DiGRA/DARPA stuff? This is 2014 shit.

I am FBI detective man. Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.

Its post 12 pm on East Coast, Euro's don't really care, and nobody wants to do anything because feds.

I wouldn't be surprised if Holder "misplaced" some AT4's and other goodies. It would be enjoyed seeing pavement apes try to use them, and get caught up in back-blast.

Remember the israelis on 4pol saying they were weeding out the fake jews?

You're guy that I understand your cadence.

No, because I immediately ignore Jews once they start talking. TIKKUN NO-LAM yolo

Spread it to your friends. Spread the word on deportation to Africa.

This is like watching a zoo.

We actually work. And with that, it's time for bed. Hopefully this continues to pick up steam.

she lives like a mile away from me

I'm sorry, what?

This nigger gets an AT4 and I go to jail if I fucking put a picatinny rail on a legal AK variant.
I love this country.

You need a committed doctrine to get behind. But gamification is like a master of puppets. What we do is self regulate. We respect individual sovereign decisions.

I fear the left is turning into an abomination of gamification. Prepare for imminent "angel attacks" and get in the god damn eva. Learn code and start being active in the community. Avoid fb and google.

He's a fed
I love playing pranks on my feds.

True.. i need to observe them more.

We who? You mean my family that were ice men and machinists prior to WWI?

despite niggers clearly shouting 'fuck whitey' in the video

Truly, Obongo's Murrica is turning more into Sweden every day.

Certainly didn't bring the Marquards here late.

How hard would we have to kvetch to make him lose his job? Not as vengeance, but as an example to others.

There is no such thing in MA anymore.

RACE WAR WHEN

if dubs kek will give us major happenings from cops killing chimps

Get out while you can.

There are used AT4 tubes for sale(a Google search turns up one for $250), but knowing Chicago I wouldn't doubt that he got a live one from some crypto-gangbanger nig on an Army base or National Gaurd armory

Certainly not WWII losers. Hessians that kills Nips, ran the Ice works, most fabulous great grandfather beat cop, sick grandfather in the pacific.

Tomorrow is a Hessian day. Everytime.

Awaking a primordial chaos god was the best decision that we ever made, bar none. It's worked out fucking fantastically.

Right now, friend. Whites are conducting it legally, all others illegally.

gun laws are fucking stupid

We need addresses and phone numbers

Is there a link to watch or download the entire 30 minute video at as good a resolution as the original? Every single YT video is getting shoahed.

see

next OP needs to put up a ton of links.

I think those are bb guns

You faggots can talk all day. Hessians are the last of true Germanic stock.

It's a bot.

Keep uploading it to youtube and spreading it around normie sites.

CNN immediately started a Dylan Roof piece after their 4 person diversity panel agreed this whole torturing ordeal was awful but wuz bcuz dem rayciss white peoples, they couldn't help theyselfs and dindu nuffin

Skirting around it, like little women.

the last thread had this link u.nya.is/hybdzt.mkv but the video has crap surrounding it and I'm not sure about the resolution.

There is no day off.

I think you mean "a classic Sam Hyde niggocide"

You're attempting to talk over it. But, you know you're not even the bedrock.

I'm going to fucking kill you all.

Was curious if I could get this entire thing under the file size limit here. Quality is roughly of dehydrated and reconstituted potato

archive.is/rZCsD

Let's find out.

>>>/k/454180

See you in hell, nigger.

They're cheap pellet rifles, probably .177 caliber Crossman's from Wally World

Starting to feel a bit like judgment day…

You're not seeing me anywhere. I'm throwing you like a puppy.

Good luck, sub saharan sub human. Be seeing you.

What I thought. Had something similar when I was a kid.

Make them count and you'll be a-shadilay-okay

We certainly do not condone violence of any kind on the off chance that these niggers get a slap on the wrist…

One shot and the nigger stops breathing.

You're better off than most, user. Still, try to stock up before shit gets real.

Make em count. 5.56 you can probably scavenge.

You faggots can keep being distracted or get to real business.

I was talking about the machine, but get more ammo.

5af372

This is a bot you dumb niggers. Filter and report it.

Thank you user, try not to hotlink to Jew York Times, archive it.

or use spoiler to break link

beer hall putsch was a false flag honey op tbh

If it's whites vs nigger, I'm going to bet they don't have anything other than some shitty .38 Jiminez stolen revolver or a high point 9mm with two rounds in the magazine. During a situation with the government, at least the guys you're taking out will be able to lend you some.
Taking out niggers during a racewar gives you no extra ammunition.

I'll take my chances against you mudpeople.

Nigga, iz u dum? Dat iz a bazooka.

what the fucked happened to that? Looks like rambo took a shit on it.

Saigas are the business, user.

Why, user?

I have a couple thousand of 5.56 and .223, including around 200 hollow points. Figures I stock up for a revolution and ends up being a zombie situation.

Mel Gibson and James Woods get to be the basis for the new Hollywood after we fucking fumigate that place.

I prefer being the last standing

Posted this on one of the guys FB pages

Thinking that muscle even matters anymore. We have moved passed kinetic warfare, into information warfare.

Kinetic solutions are reserved, for special localized operations.

/larping

not even upset
ive just accepted it at this point

commiefornia… 3 times I applied for a license and never heard back from them despite never even having a parking ticket before

I heard that Saiga 12s were picky about ammo?

This is my concern, too. A lack of ammo will force you to be a part of a group unless you're one of the lucky bastards with 20k rounds and a Dillon press at the ready with jugs of smokeless.

Let me know if im off base at all

Every video I've seen confirms this. They will not cycle the 12ga Wal Mart shells.

Any way you can escape anytime soon?

Ivan, I am of confused.

VEPR 12s seem like the way to go with AK shotguns

what are you gonna do when the grid goes down? conduct information warfare by spray painting rare pepes on billboards? can you even climb a ladder?

A lot of shotties won't cycle that cheap Winchester shit.

…….
SHIEEEEEET

Niggers are their own worst enemy.

For a shotgun I'd rather have a standard pump action. Cycles plenty fast for what I'm shooting, reliable as shit, and can put damn near any kind of ammo through it.

Personally you are. I am an ultra distance runner. On a more general note, you are still wrong, because media and information is the new weapon. They control the application of kinetic solutions and create the narrative for those solutions to take place.

They are still relevant, but, just that people who are better at information warfare, get to control them.

I hope so, maybe when jobs open up elsewhere, not that california has jobs but I managed to get employed and it'd be difficult to move now especially in the middle of a mortgage

If you stockpile the right ammo, I'll take the 20 round drum.

It's not even the first time. Anyone else remember that nigger live streaming his drug dealing on his real Facebook account when he got shot to pieces in a drive-by?

I just have a Savage Stevens 320 and run the Winnies. What is your preferred shell?

ok lol

I love the pump. Working on learning to do this:

Are you me? Though I got a 100 box of Federal for Christmas. I dunno if it's a good brand, but I had like 7 shells to my name before it, so I'm not turning my nose up.

Its fucked user. You can't get a gun in ca. there is so many background checks and other shit to go through. Im sorrounded by niggers and spics as well.

Where is there to escape to? I'm looking for cheap housing, I would enjoy a semi rural home. Which state? I hate it here in california, real estate is unreasonably expensive here.

I can't complain. I literally traded a fifth of vodka for it.

why are Holla Forums anons so retarded when it comes to guns? lurk /k/ more faggots. cuckchan /k/ if you can tolerate its lolbertartians

Federal is a good brand

Can't beat a pump. I'm partial to Ithaca 37's, might be because mine can do the "slamfire" thing. Maybe not the most useful trick but it's really neato

Well done.

Nice

tell me about it man, and I think they just trash your application even if you have a squeaky clean record like I do. At least I managed to move away from niggers and spics and have a pretty strategically placed home high up in the mountains surrounded by a forest

They're sexier, too.

Remington but I'm usually just shooting dove.

I prefer coming up and under for speed loads but when I was instructing was 10 years ago so things may have changed.

no
link?

Idaho has lots of cheap, rural land for sale(don't quote me, that's just what I've heard), it's solidly white, has good gun laws, and you'd already be in the Northwest Front if it ever actually becomes a white redoubt

So make a firearm. Plenty of blueprints for how to make good machinepistols.
Find a place innawoods near you, dig a hole, place your firearms in a waterproof box, get the GPS coordinates of where you dig, bury it with silica gel packs. Come back once a year to clean them, put new cosmoline on them and re-bury them. I don't know if I could live without having a firearm somewhere near me. Just in case SHTF.

I like my light 12. Reliable semi-auto that can handle the cheap shit.

This guy teaches both ways. Over top seems easier, to look at it.

check'd

Jewtube wouldn't stop taking down the video, so I converted it to an ink-based version. Hopefully this makes it past their filters.

Whatever works for you. The best weapon in the world is the one you have with you that does what it's supposed to.

for any one wondering how shit our gun laws are here.

Jesus. Not a bad trade at all. Mine was a gift. It's the field model, though. Barrel as long as a football field and no sights beyond a single bead at the muzzle.

Because I'm a super-poorfag, that's why.

Excellent. Thanks.

I can't find it. I keep getting results for a sensationalized story about a black guy being shot by cops during a livestream.

I've never had any problems out of my Mossberg Maverick 88 pump. It's a good option for anons on a budget. Get the model with the 8 round tube if you can, I think it's called the "Security Model" or something like that.

I got the tacticool model with pistol grip.

You would think but it's actually not. You grab the bottom just like you were grabbing the slide and roll it into the chamber. Then just slide forward onto the slide and forward. One quick, natural motion and you're already in a standard firing position. You do it right you don't even need to lose your sight picture.

I should get out of this piece of shit state.

this is what I was considering, right now I'm relying on 2 HUGE dogs(pitbull/mastiff and rottweiler/mastiff) I trained to be guard/attack dogs

Yeah. It's basically a 500 without all the military parkerizing and such. Also different safety. 590 is my baby, though.

yes. you should.

To me, dogs are just an alarm system that works better than any alarm on the market. I don't really consider my dog to do anything except let me know when it's time to grab the shotgun.
He's a Blue Heeler, incidentally, the same dog Mad Max had. He's vicious, but I wouldn't want a dog to do anything but warn me.

GTFO of commiefornia now - I got prophetic visions of an earthquake last year the night the new Liru game came out(Jun. 10 borrego springs EQ), there was an earthquake that night. I just got them again a couple of days ago and drove to Vegas like an absolute madman. I'm not going back.
Exodus from commieland nao or learn to swim.

I'm jealous tbh. I'd get the 590A1 if I wasn't a poorfag

fug. I have a deep feeling in my gut that I really need to leave this state in the next few months. I guess I'll have to live in my car and travel or some shit.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Sign.

I thought the race war was just a meme.

I wonder how much more race relation will deteriorate. Could a race war actually happen in our timeline?

I like how you completely disregarded King Nig.

Found someone that was selling his through a local ffl for $400. With both a tactical and skeet barrel. Jumped on that. Plus it's what I used to instruct on in the navy.

I've been firmly convinced that it could happen since 1992. It could happen within months, if conditions are right.

Nice dubs, wanna start a cult?

Yeah, I didn't train them with any combat in mind, more to get bears away from my property but besides acting as an alarm like you said they will scare the living shit out of most intruders assuming they actually make it this far. Still best to do shit yourself though, but it's good to have a dog to alert you also, their hearing is much better than ours and they don't go into full REM sleep and they're intensely loyal and brave.

Done

Trips confirm that you should buy a 590 if you find it for $400.

My only problem with charging these apes now, is that first nigger might pardon them before he leaves as cold and terrible as it is. We need to wait until Trump is president so he unleash Sessions on these oxygen thieves.

We aren't asking Obongo.

Checked

They can't be formally charged in 15 days. I don't think it happens that quickly. I'm not a legalfag and I've never been for anything other than a parking ticket, but it seems like it's at least a month before formal charges are brought on things like this.

The nigger ex-president will be long gone from the White House before these chimps go to trial.

It's the only way now. Diversity + Proximity = War

Story just hit the front page of Blacked British Cucks

www. bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38514759

It's long overdue at this point.

I have an 870 with an 8 round tube. Used 870's generally go for good prices. Put like 3-4 thousand rounds through it. I shot it so much the recess on the barrel for the extractor has become a sheered pit that causes the action to lock up after every shot. Thinking about picking up a whole new gun instead of just buying a new barrel.

I personally drool over the Wilson Combat Border Patrol

Checked, and I'm glad we aren't but I wouldn't put anything past that fucking nigger as a final fuck you to whitey. Like a nigger flushing cement down a toilet before he's evicted.

Never liked how the Remington controls were set up. Probably just training scars though.

I'm surprised these apes could muster enough brainpower to even concoct this plan.

Thats right. The moving truck is in position.

what is the possibility of this being a false flag meant to take people's attention away from assange's very damaging interview yesterday. my gut is telling me this is fake. the ruling class are throwing the nogs under the bus to distract the people from the fact that their government has been caught lying to them.

This is the most sick part - I doubt this was planned.
I think this was some sperg going to meet up with his nigger pot dealermedia will never admit muh poor opressed niggers were dealers and muh poor mentally ill spic was a dope-fiend, said something about Trump, and got "jumped"

Is it full of Ammonium Nitrate and Diesel fuel?
just kidding FBI

Kek wills it.

Careful with those dubs, user.

Was it made after (((Freedom Group))) acquired Remington or before?

I have to learn to meme responsibly.

Low, if THIS was a false flag it would've been some "white" beaners males committing some bullshit hate-crime against some tranny faggot and their wife's son.

NIGGER YOU ARE THE SAME EXACT PEOPLE THAT SAID THE DALLAS SHOOTING WAS FAKE.
ANYTHING THAT SHOWS NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS IS AUTOMATICALLY A FUCKING FALSE FLAG
FUCK OFFFF NIGGGGEERRRR YOU WILL HANG FROM TREES.
HURRR niggers are so smart they can false flag!
niggers say false flag whenever something shows them to be violent fucking niggers

You get used to breaking your grip fairly quickly, after enough trigger time, it's just another momentary motion.

After I'm sure, it's a fairly new model.
I think the non-mim extractor is to blame honestly

good job

it seems like that wouldn't work anymore though, idk. if i was them, i'd try to sell my new special brand of right-wing flavored kool-aid. this world is making me paranoid.

Greenleaf Avenue reporting in.

I was doing posting some useful info on ms brittney herring and the butthurt mods banned me.

Those hands, have we created a mystery school with predictive programming and everything?

They're a lost cause user

Well, whatever narrative they come up with you can be sure it won't be anything close to what actually happened. If they can't craft something beneficial to progressives they'll just minimize coverage and send it down the memory hole.

DYLANN ROOF WAS RIGHT

ROOF DID NOTHING WRONG

i wouldn't expect the niggers to be the one's behind the false flag, if it were one. i don't think the texas shooting was a false flag. don't let hatred blind you to the possibility though. if it were ff then that's what the planners would be counting on. the american people's hatred of sand niggers made it easy to sell wmd lies. we have to be vigilant and not keep falling for their bs.

I bet it's probably a realistic looking bong.

No fucking shit. He killed an anti-white nigger state senator, an anti-white nigger pastor and a bunch of anti-white niggers in an anti-white nigger church. His only mistake was not suicide vesting himself.

this bitch

I should get around to finishing Turner Diaries

Shit I thought you were happy for a moment there user! Man don't scare me like that
race war soon

LMAOOOO. NIGGER DETECTED HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. NIGGER. IT'S OVER. NO WHITE GIRL WILL EVER FUCK YOU. EVERY WHITE MAN IS GUNNING TO KILL YOU. THEY KNOW YOU AREN'T AN ALLY. '
WE
ARE
BREAKING
THE
CONDITIONING

Yes he did.
He chose Burger King instead of Wendys

Obvious b8 m8
3/10 for making me respond Holla Forums

we've memed so hard the tachyons have taken notice. fuckin' sweet.

You're already dead. You just lack the intellect and self-awareness to know it. Be hopeful you go down quick and there's no torture.

The walk to the lamp post will be torture enough. Just rope these fucking cocksuckers already.

That was before Wendy's tweeted pepe.
Should've gone to Chick-fil-A.

I'm banned for 3 months for right wing safety squad posting

Kek, they have no idea what torture is.

We did it reddit!

Found the nigger's address on the Chicago Police public database.
1349 W Estes Ave, Chicago, IL

Someone send her a link to the video. It's undeniably not fake news.

Everytime I go there it's like stepping into the 50s. Nice, clean cut, polite whites instead of Shaniquanda screeching "WATCHU WANT?"

Post this everywhere

Quite a contrast from a Detroit Popeye's then?

CNN needs the rope. It is a propaganda tool for subverters to the nation.

Don Lemon said tonight he does not believe this was evil. There was no evil.

Okay guys, we got a problem.

checking twitter and sadly I still sees white cucking when this is the basic nigger response to this

Is that nigger fapping in his profile pic?

then there's neofag

wouldn't surprise me

dunno how true this cap is
t. midwestfag

You guys should tell him that jews aren't white

Not even the beating of a retarded person who was betrayed by the nuggets can wake these people up. I'm ducking downtrodden over this mental disease

Nigger I live in Michigan. I'm pretty sure if you told us we couldn't fish with an "automatic" reel, we'd be mighty pissed off. Not only do you want to control our guns, but our goddamned fishing reels too? Fuck, I knew CA was pozzed to fuck, but
Take me away from this earth, kek. I do not belong here.

THIS IS THE TOP COMMENT TWITTER SHOWS WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE HASHTAG

twitter.com/obsessedwmoney/status/816859523403153408

fucking hang them all. they fail to see their mistakes. they're fucking retarded children.

He couldn't have explained it better. Its also impossible to ever get a job here since every corporation is staffed with mexicans 95% of the time.

Lol. It's like the the worst brass ammo. Better than Tula, But still shitty as hell. Rounds are like factory RELOADs, and they always cause the most gunk build up compared to any other brass shelled brand i've used. Just buy the good stuff and you wont have to be so hard on your guns.

How do you resist the urge to go full Ben Garrison?

Worse than children, children grow into something good. Niggers just destroy good things.
They're fucking spearchuckers through and through, know nothing other than wreck shit and kill shit.

The nigger isn't a child, as they have value. Niggers are just hairless apes that taught themselves to speak like a parrot.

bix nood muhfugga kill whitey
And the left doesn't care that they just beat up a disabled person?

I just fap and browse chans all day. It is so depressing living here I don't see the point in doing anything. The last place I lived we got kicked out by a literal jewish property owner and a fat white SJW because i confronted some spic who stared me down everyday. We drove by the place and there was literally a bunch of somali's and syrian migrants. Its sweden tier.

needs the scalping zoom in on his head.

Someone half decent at editing video needs to piece together all the fucked torture scenes and edit out the majority of that niggress talking about her mix tape on soundcloud.

turn that shit into a .webm and .gif

come innawoods California white man, we have bars here and tons of skinheads and biker gangs and they talk about stories when they had to glass spics for walking into their bar, haven't seen a non-white in months except during peak tourist season

Sport it's getting a little late, you know school is tomorrow

Parrots are more intelligible. I can make out everything most parrots say. Can't understand a fucking sentence of niggerspeak. Only fragments. I'm forced to decipher the shit all on my own.

Unlimited plausible deniability, though. If I fuck up, I used to just blame the nigger ordering the part. Management understood 100%.

Damn the CPD scanner has 2500+ people on it, average peak used to be 100 at most, I think this broke the record of the day of both the trump rally and the day of protest after trump winning. Nothing much besides the usual gunshots and domestic violence.

You've got to get out of there, user. Freedomland is calling.

He's really close to the mark. I don't get hassled by the cops and I've never had a bad smog check experience because I'm not a nigger, but otherwise the state is good and pozzed.

The funny thing is that I like it here. Partly it's the whole blood and soil thing – I was born here, why should I give it up to faggots and Mexicans? – but also it has a lot going for it.

Our stupid gun laws are really fucked up though. I'm convinced that at least a sizable fraction of the votes Trump did get here were from people hoping he'll put an end to this background check and mag cap nonsense.

Totally true about the potholes, though. That isn't just a Fresno thing. CalTrans is the most fucking corrupt government agency on Earth.

Temecula and Ramona represent.

don't those places have tons of spics? I went to Temecula once and it seemed nice but I was clearly in the more upscale part of it

I live in Green Valley Lake

Did/do you live in a city? The cops in all CA cities are usually in full on kill whitey mode. I used to get pestered just for having a smoke on my way home or hanging out in front of the corner store eating a candy bar.
I am so glad I fucked off from that state, shit was legitimately making me all messed up and foggy in the head.

She's getting called out, keep pushing her. Unless that's what keeping her on top, then do not.

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELDS BOYS

thanks for the invite user, but I'm leaving the state because of the gun laws alone.

You should leave the state and vote with your dollars. If all whites left the state it would collapse and turn into another Venezuela, then we can annex it after every one kills each other in the riots.

A lot of these are edgy trolls, user.

BLOODLUST

The number of casus belli for a genocide keep piling up. And it's only 4 days into current year +2

I'm not defending it, I fucking hate it, but if you're going to have me rage at something then AT LEAST make sure it isn't obvious bait.

Yea, what the hell is wrong with the mods? I mean, do they want events like this to continue?

Dubbels checked

Checked

I want to leave but at the same time I don't, I was born here and it may sound kind of gay but since coming up here I can almost feel like the land is suffering and speaking to me. I was in big bear not long ago and saw some spic throw some trash on the floor and I pushed his face into the trash and rubbed it in and made him pick that shit up, embarrassing him in front of everyone while they stood around just watching.

Cosmo makes me regret playing video games.

Lol are these niggers wanting to be terrorized like this again?

Do you need a recipe for country biscuits first?

We are stage 3

if the situation was the other way around, victim being black and perps white, this would be another shoah.

you have to understand the perps here were victimized by Trump's victory. So, that's an outta jail free card.

holy shit the meme magic in this thread

full blown war

nice try buddy

DEM POOR BOYS DINDU NUFFIN
EVIL RACIST TRUMP
RUSSIANS!

Why cuckchan /k/? What's wrong with out /k/?

I guess the victim had too much white privilege.

What are you hiding from?

I live on the edge of a city limit, right on the border between city police and county sheriff. They're assholes (I once watched one kick a homeless white man awake with a blow to the head), but they've always been nice to me.

Translate this into French, and you have what the landowners of Haiti said in 1793.

I fucking know, I always thought kek and meme magic was something pol did ironically.

Is it??

What are the no BS odds of a race war breaking out in 2017?

If Trump can get elected, we can get a race war.

88???

Watch your language, nigger. They put one of ours in the hospital, we put one of theirs in the morgue.

Nice try, buddy. Just watch my Race War dubs

They're both retardedly slow.

Chicago Way

You don't chose Kek. Kek chooses you

He didn't choose you.

I noticed

Man, no wonder why dindos love chicago so much, they let them get away with anything.

people are already cucking on twitter saying not all blacks, and dylan roof is trending and they are saying he represents whites.

And He never will.

We're all a bunch of fringe fags on a fringe website. We're outcasts. Kek chose us.

im a bit skeptical. nigs targeting white people is basically par for the course. white people actually fighting back in an organized fashion is a bit far fetched though.
we tend to have more self control.

i'd say 20% tops.

This is old Chicago now.

Kek are you here? Give us a response.

I agree. Some are fit for slavery.

I agree. So watch your act.

https ://twitter.com/hashtag/dylanroof?f=tweets&vertical=default

Better than nothing

With Global Rule 4, it takes away all investigations for events such as this.

Well looks like kek chose him. They do this with everything. Doesn't matter how many people die, always expect them to come out with a variation of
I'm not surprised at all. I'm more surprised we haven't made a happening Drinking game for this kind of shit

FUCK

Wish I was there to record it.

Cosmo makes me regret nothing. It's fun to laugh at that ugly tranny.

Farage has a nice mustache

mobile.(t)witter.com/melaninbarbie/status/816878544026484737
Set sails for retardation, ahoy!

He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.

There's kek.

You always were His favorite.

Thank you Fuhrer.

(CHECKED)

Well fuck me sideways, Praise Kek!

o no

HE'S HERE

No, there's kek

Sauce?

I cant begin to comprehend the magic flowing through our craniums. All adding to the cosmic consciousness, for the Glory of Kek.

Send your families to safer places. When the fire comes, take arms and defend your life, your honor, your heritage, your everything. In the name of Kek and his radiant glory, be vigilant.

I am humbled, O Kek. Truly. I happily accept your gifts, your touches and nudges to our physical world, so that the ethereal world maybe in balance once again. Praise be unto you. I lend you my energies>>8684444

Sorry, faggot. Those aren't your digits. It is every black. The color blindness will be seen when they are split and the pink is bare.

wew

This bitch needs a good ass raping.

I just want to kill every nigger I see.

You know, this is probably because
RUSSIANS!

reminder that they gave trump a 1% chance of winning and doubted him all the way to the electoral college. anything and everything is possible. after recent events, I don't say can't anymore. I leave this site each night reminding myself that this place is just a pocket of weirdos that normies point to to compare something they don't like to something bad. Like the hooded figure on anti-drug PSAs that normies can't relate to. But then I remember all that's happened, all that's possible. I remember that I've redpilled my left wing SJW Canadian friend into being a holohoax denying natsoc and my mexican friend white nationalist sympathizer. I remember trump getting elected. It's possible user. In a world where chaos rules, everything is possible.

AYYYY

meant for

Looking over your posts it's clear you should be filtered.

Checked.

Dubs seems to confirm

Don't you know the Russians hacked their poor young minds user

wew

unffff

dubs confirm my confirm

Through the happenings he shows us He is there

This tbh. I have it on good authority that Russians are hacking the minds of young melanin enriched gentlemen niggers across America and loading the chimpout.exe virus in their brains

DE POOR BOYS DINDU NUFFIN

Here's the thing. We have people that see it's wrong, but pretend it's not. Then there are the receivers, they cannot break their matrix of memes spun by the media.

Even when the truth is given, they run from it. They can't handle it.

That is what we are dealing with. People think we're windmill crusaders. But these are no mere windmills.

Seems it fired up when someone said we should have our own Mafia. Watch your faggot self, Mrs. Hardcase.

Fucking buntcakes.

So how did the white guy get abducted?
Was he friends with the perps?
Did they pull him into a car while he was walking along the side walk?

Sir, we must not refer to these poor young boys as, n-i-g-g-e-r-so as this is a serious issue!
With my solid foundation of evidence, I can say without a doubt that Russian hackers are the reason the Holocaust happened.

Probably something physical, like a limp.
Niggers only go after weak prey.

FIRST TIME POASTER!

NIGGERS MUST HANG!

PRAISE KEK!

TO THE HILT!

!. To find out how many parts they can find.
2. Classified.
3. Those tags? I would have no idea.

they knew him and he was also retarded, so once again apes targeting only the weak

The victim was literally mentally retarded.

I believe he was invited into the house by the sheeboon.

Wise counsul

The user is literally going to kill a path through you to those niggers.

Tried to cut it down a little.

Hahahaha oh that kek, sometimes he's just a captain obvious :)

t.l.i. I know you're here nig

WELL DONE

Checked

They knew the gimp from a suburban school. Guess they were shipping in feral niggers to the burbs for skooling. The vehicle they used was also stolen.

archive.is/VSU3S

Praise KEK… the happenings are upon us!

fuck beat me to it. I'm literally in the middle of the same thing.

thanks

How was this kid not murdered? There's no way these niggers would have let him go. Did the police actually rescue him?

They found him wandering around, traumatized.

Requesting webm

Oh god this tard was probably trying to drill for oil.
I feel less sorry for him now tbh. Hope he enjoys being the poster boy for white genocide when he's not even what we consider white. Praise kek.

So what's it gonna take Holla Forums?
What will have to happen?
What form will the piece of hay that shatters the camel's back come in?
What form will that match take to set off the powder keg?
What could happen that finally wakes up the giant that will show the left why Japanese commanders realized how badly they fucked up attacking Pearl Harbor?

It's 9.5 minutes. Uh… here…

You asked for it.

kill yourself, I liked NGE too.

Yeah, he's lucky he wasn't raped, killed and eaten by these savages.

Are you the same faggot who has been spamming the halfchan threads? Why are you so polite all of the sudden?

Nothing will. Whites will continue to play everything off as individual acts, they will never go for all blacks are savages and we should have a race war.

It's easier to spread

4,5,6 wew lad

This. The music gives it less normie appeal.

Why the fuck will nobody wake up like we have - it's getting rediculous at this point.
I went to check cuckchan and there's a lot of nigger hate there tonight, so that's a plus at least.

Blacks on twitter are saying, this has nothing to do with BLM, whites are just looking for an excuse to be racist, and if every black is responsible for this, then all whites are responsible for Dylan roof, Jim crow.

Others are saying that it was a hate crime and how the media is covering it up.

Wait what? The fuck you talking about Willis? I'm just fucking curious about what does the left gotta do to finally start that race war they want. And your a Fuck shit cunt piss ass cocksucker..how's that biatch?

That's what I believe, people will rant and rave on youtube or twitter and say how angry they are and they and everyone will do jack fucking shit.

Seriously who is this chick, google brings up nothing

they blamed all whites for dylan roof anyway. the blame all whites for everything. it literally doesn't matter anymore. whites will rise

they are still at r/the_Donald levels of waking up. The only thing that will kick off a full race war is when whites start retaliating. That would trigger blacks into going full chimp mode and they would start killing whites openly and it would just snowball into a race war. Sadly, white haven't retaliated against blacks in the race war since the 60's.

why does Chumley look like a mongol?
Is he Finnish?

Trump will save western civilization

xoteens.com/gallery:00242_met-art_indiana-a_panakia

Fuck m8 I really want to reply to this but I am being spied on currently so that might be a bad idea :^(

why did you post a picture of Sargoon of Mosad?

What Hell hath wrought such chaos?

r8 OC

Thanks user, you're a real hero

truly 2017 is looking to be better than 2016

Uh, thanks for the heads up, Satan

can't believe twitter hasn't removed #BLMKidnapping from it's trending list

maybe they know the streisand effect is real

At this point, they can't. The memes are in charge now.

it is poorly drawn. just not in MSpaint :^)

Eh

are you a nigger?

your response is half baked like their brains

where the fuck have you been?

do you think because the all purveying media does not report constantly on crimes that blacks commit

you think they and their other shitskin cousins the sandniggers aren't all here kidnapping girls or killing/torturing/beating white folk (or anyone tbh)? you'd be surprised at what goes on that NEVER reaches reports or comes out of police station reports.

holy shit I fucking hate Holla Forums sometimes

I think it's decent, I can only draw fucking gondolas and utility poles.

kek, forum getting ddong'd again?

Welp I tried. If any drawanons are here you're free to try to fix it

Niggers might be retarded, but, it doesn't mean they can't be influenced in subtle ways and then made to react in a fashion that is desired.

They are really simple. You are overthinking the situation.

What is a disabled man going to niggers to get pot for?

this is really nice music

No problem :^)

If dubs everyone gets a waifu

Why would you cite Christian scripture and then put a fuckin Chi-Ro on the unclean frog spirit? That's acknowledging the legitimacy of the Christian text and slandering it as unclean at the same time.

I mean, it's better than I could do

It's a good thing I've never once been to TRS in my life. You do realize you can only tell so much about where someone comes from on the Internet by the way they type, right? Stop being a fuckin faggot.

First you fags you use 'le reddit spacing' as a tactic, and the next you're using this 'TRS spacing,' and so I must ask you; what is the next buzzword, eh?

here's better things I've made

Could be an Indian mix

Because it's generic forum user spacing, who cares who does it. A year ago it was "reddit formatting" before that it was just "fuck off newfag"

What have you done

I think it's intolerable to normies without something beyond the niggers.

man he works hard, at 11 PM he tweeted about making it, releases it at 3 am.

SUMMOII SAAMI

Rolls don't count user, we're all gonna make it.

I can't wait till Whites start fighting back. Like actually fighting back in huge numbers. Just slaughtering niggers on a daily basis.

These count

Pretty gud m8

what difference dose it make?
I read the filename he still looks like Sargon

I also think it is very funny you single out the one part of my post and conveniently ignore the rest. My point still stands that you faggots seem to switch a lot. In one moment you're all about the media and in that very same moment you're calling it the lugenpresse. My problem is that there are still people here who think that a race war isn't already being waged, and are waiting for it to appear all over Schlomovision 1.0 and Steinvision 2.0 aka the TV and the Internet.

Ranting in front of a video camera isn't exactly hard.

really surprised at this

That just shows that they will in fact be charged with hate crimes. It would be pretty hard not to.

Want to bet on how fast it'll get deleted after they take flak

All I know is that it is probably kids who spout that tripe who have only spent their time shitposting. Since who else would be so prone to only spit out repeated phrases they think are slick? I get tired of it because I am certain they are doing only that and doing nothing conducive to helping the current situation that this country or rather the entire world is in.

When your public is behind it. It is a lot harder than you think. Especially when ranting about race. His best video yet.

WEW LADS

When your public *face is behind it. I know it doesn't seem that way, but, try doing it.

Attack the idea not the source, that genuinely is how forum users and redditors type when they come here - usually because they don't use quick reply or don't know you can resize quick reply for better formatting.

You underestimate the power of idiots with white guilt syndrome, none of em will get charged cept with maybe some minor shit and hate crime won't be anywhere near the charges.

What is this nigger doing?

This is their last card to play. They're stoking the fires now, they have two weeks.

They fucked themselves more than they will ever know when they said "Fuck white people".
That is the only thing they needed to say to destroy themselves. Everything else would have been left up to liberal doublethink in terms of hate crime evidence. They are gonna be in prison a long time.

Oh fuck/

Wut

i saved it if that means anything to you
good job champ

well its actually pretty easy to tell what site someone came from based on how they type

Like that right there? No punctuation or capitalization at all?

Obvious Tumblr. But now I'm double spacing

Because on Reddit you need to double space to get a single line break

BRING IT ON!

That shit isn't gonna play in court anymore. Not when there is clear cut evidence of a hate crime. If you haven't noticed America is changing.

America is not going to be the multiracial, anti-white society it once was, and I think Holla Forums is going to be resented because of its leading role in this transformation, which must take place.

Just woke up & heard the news. I LIVE in Chicago right NOW. Where do I move. I'm discussing it with my family tonight & I need to make a decision in the next 24 hours. At the very least, I'm bugging out until at least a month after trump gets sworn in.

You could try Maine. Really lax gun laws, predominantly white, though liberal-leaning.

Oh kek I didn't even see that

And so the slumbering giant was prodded once-more. Hell hath loose no fury like the wraith of the Anglo-Saxon. White people don't chimp out or riot at an oppressive government. They organize quietly and explode forth when the time presents itself most opportune. They may claim the lives of a couple of us here and there, but we will remember this. We will remember all the times this has happened, and when they beg and plea for mercy, we will laugh and whisper; "No." before volleys open and reclaim our causalities.

Wew.

We need to go back to a time when not standing for the national anthem would get you shot by angry, red blooded patriots

I mean I understand the context, and that it is able to be proven in some circumstances. But this cannot be said for every single post, user. I mean of course there is lingo and speaking habits that people will pick up when they become closer; whether digitally or physically, but, I do not think this is always the case. Not when you don't know the history behind the IP of the post in question. I don't really think not using punctuation/capitalization or rather any correct grammar automatically means that one is from Tumblr. You'd have to be a complete fucking ponce to believe that. You know how lazy some people are or how many people browse from their phones? You could do a much better job of explaining what a Tumblrettie might type like, because, mere laziness or simple typing does not equate to somebody being from there. I would much rather think someone who types in a spastic manner and cannot hide themselves due to overload of emotional stimuli being represented in their text as being more of call sign than what you described.

But for the information you just brought to me; I do now see what you mean in that context. I had no idea that reddit requires one to double space. Since I don't actually go there to post or even find information. Given it is a den of normalcy that I find almost as unnerving as watching people at a Walmart lumber around like zombies.
|
|
Though wouldn't that be a double space and not a simple line break?
|
Like this? There's only one space between that whereas above the previous question you will find two.

new bred

All niggers should die.

You have questioned dubs and now you are going to die.

Thinking what the politicians say do not affect the mindset. Whites are less than 9% of the entire pop. Ofcourse blacks are also going to be affected by the crime.

What a dumb fuck you are. Did your mother name you Blowjob in honor of what your should have been?
Go fuck yourself kike.

Apologies, this was aimed at the nigger listed below.

Only fucking angry at you because even if you are a saffa you probably haven't seen it firsthand. Regardless who is affected, whichever race. Murder, torture, kidnapping and the fucking stress is too much to handle. It's a fucking melting pot with the lid of a pressure cooker which is leading to the inevitable just like the rest of Africa. To say that they haven't been attacked for being white is ==EXACTLY==
like saying the guy in the vid is not being attacked because he is white.

Just think logically for one fucking second.
Blacks kill more blacks globally.
Blacks also kill whites globally.
Blacks target both blacks and white globally.
Blacks kill whites because they see an enemy rather than a brother.
Blacks do not value life whatsoever.

Do not comment on the state of SA affairs before living in the squatter camps, visiting the locations, attempting to live in their surroundings, nevermind that. Most people that disagree have never been forced into that situation or seen the horrors that come from forces multi-kulti marxism.

What's new, cucklord?

nice image

Right for the wrong reasons. He thought Trump is Hitler. You and certainly I think he's a problem because he's not a white nationalist.

If you think Trump is a peice of shit for exactly the same reasons Shapiro does gas yourself immediately.

The redtext on this image is so stupid I thought it was a spoof the first time I saw it. But everyone who posts it thinks they're posting gold.