Petition to Get Aiden Gillen Cast in the Venom Film

Please sign this, Holla Forums, it would be a very great thing indeed to get this done.

change.org/p/sony-get-sony-to-cast-aidan-gillen-in-the-venom-movie

We need a scene where Venom gets captured by FBI agents with sonic guns and Aiden exclaims, "I'm FBI!"

Fuck off.

Now you have to take this to Twitter and, dare I say it, half/co/ to have any chance of reaching an audience.
Oh, and try Holla Forums and /bane/

Why are you even on this site?

Will do.

4chan wont let me post because I use a VPN, could someone else repost my thread on 4/co/ and 4/tv/

Holy shit they've gone downhill.
I don't even know if baneposting is enjoyed there anymore.

EDDIE BROCK, I'M FBI!

Does anyone have twitter accounts with many followers?

Dude baneposter here. Unless there was a studio move to treat Aiden Gillen like Mel Gibson, then this is being annoying without any lulz. Do fuck off.

wut?

Holy shit, 4chan is terrible. I make one thread, and now I have to wait before I can make another thread on a different board.

I'm never going to 4chan again, it's on the level of reddit holy shit, no fun at all.

Nah, I actually want this to happen.
T.dormant baneposter

HOT HEADS GET OUTTA HERE!

confirmed hothead
He probably can't even recite the plane scene from memory.

Bump.
Bane posting is our pride and joy, don't listen to the hotheads, spread this eveywhere along with memes.

If the media thinks Holla Forums getting Donald into the white house was something they haven't seen nothing yet.

If we Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and the rest can do this it will mark the nee age of enlistment, we will control the media and usurp the current rulers.

Also
Make it thousands so we can show Sony what for.

But we already did that?

How do I change it from 100 to a thousand? I think it just bumps up the limit when we reach 100.

I fugged it didn't I? REEEEE

Cuckchan rapefugee plz go

You shitpost like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken

GET AIDAN

I smell a hothead in here

bump

RIP, hotheads crashed this plane.