Hello, long time lurker here. I come on to Holla Forums to look under the log and see what the alt-right is up to...

Hello, long time lurker here. I come on to Holla Forums to look under the log and see what the alt-right is up to, you guys are fascinating to look at from afar. But I have a few questions, or perhaps just one general question for you guys.

Looking at you guys, watching you, it is evident that you have no desire to read books, or look at sources, or look at anything that wouldn't serve your narrative, or give you confirmation bias. I can't blame you, the left is just as bad as is a symptom of a time where it is too hard to pursue education when the instant pleasure of the internet and media are mere seconds away, when it's so much easier to have others disseminate information for you and then give you their opinion on it. Both sides of the political spectrum have become lazy but seeing as how this is a right wing board I have a question for right wing people.

You all claim to see the world for how it is but all I see is you being afraid, being afraid at the accelerating pace of modernity/globalization/technology, being afraid of things that are typically very small happenings blown up by the media for the sake of drama aka views, being afraid that the classic 20th century American lifestyle no longer exists, being afraid of people and cultures you don't understand and don't want to understand becasue change is hard. You call is redpill, strong and real, but you just seem like scared masses becasue you can't see what is in front of the ship and only want to look back.

So are you in control of yourselves, or are those who stand to benefit from your fear, from your desire to go back or not embrace an unknown world, in control of you, aka the Alex Jones types and Donald Trump's of the world?

The Left is as blind as you lot, they are not willing to see what's a foot in front of them for the sake of self esteem, but where they seem confused you seem scared.

haha, great bait!

I'm different

Why should we have to accept change, OP?

Seriously ask yourself that…. why do we "have to" accept change? We don't want change. We want our country to be the great nation it once was.

You are not a lurker for any length of time if you think we are alt right
Kill yourself shill, didnt read

butthurt britbong detected, go back to your ANTIFAggot meetings

stopped at "alt right"

keep swinging slugger

Holla Forums isn't the alt-right.

Ignore this thread. Don't give it views. This thread is a bait thread meant to distract you from real topics
Saged

Fucking lol

Gr8 b8 m8

stopped right there. There is like 3 literature threads up right now.

Gas yourself kike.

I'll take the bait.

We have entire threads on books. We have an entire board on books. We have a monthly book image with recommendations.

But you are not understanding how we work. We are the true "collective" in that if 10 of us read a book those 10 can scan and post the important red pills for the rest of use to read. In that way we speed read who volumes together.

Most books I read I can boil down the real red pill pages down to 10-20 per book. The other 130 pages were overall a waste. I still read them, but I would have gotten what I needed if I only read those 20.

Have you bothered to read the private quotes and writings of those people making that world you cream over?

Wait until we're in your face.

kek

What is on there besides Atlas Shrugged and Mein Kampf? Also If you don't read the book yourself you are not growing, you are just a bottom feeder eating the bits of shit that get filtered down to you.

shut the fuck up retard

I actually take the time to read this.
Op is mentally retarded

Yes, the set of all Holla Forums books in those threads consists of {Atlas Shrugged, Mein Kampf}. There are no other books in this set. We pretty much sit around reading, then discussing, only these books 24/7. Luckily for you, your universal quantification over the set of two books is countable for the mental equivalent of a five year old.

Check out the psychic who has epistemic access to who reads books or not.

Is this your highest power level?

Also, yeah, they aren't wrong. Why should I care if whites are a minority? Race mixing will continue indefinitely now until the end of humanity, globalization has seen to that. Why should I give a fuck, I'm a white man and I don't give a shit about white control because im not seem wierd eugenics obsessed meme lord.

Pffft. You're a complete fucking newfag.
If you want to see our library, head over to >>>/pdfs/

He explicitly said you don't need to read all of it, if you can't be bothered to read a post that you respond to how can I trust you to read a book?

also, to the reading, what is a joke?

Top fucking cuck right there. Change in leftistland is something that's imposed upon you from the top, and if you don't like it or worse, you resist it, you're a big fucking baby right?

You are confusing the epistemic with the ontic. What he said (his beliefs about people that read books here) is different to the potential and actual cases (the reality of who reads them). You've inferred from one user's beliefs on the matter about reading to the potential facts of the matter about what goes in the process of reading here. Again, you don't have epistemic access to what goes on in this process (neither does the person above).

I read almost a book a day while I was in University. Not for classwork, but just because I had a lot of time on my hands living in the dorm and wanted to get everything I could out of the opportunity. Well b8d, you got me to reply. Here's my favorite work of Soviet political satire.

Yes, I am the baby.

Change is imposed on you from whatever administration is in power, top down. Trump will change things, top down, that's why you wanted him right?

This here is why you and the modern left fail to understand us.

I do not carry my views out of ignorance but out of explicit gnosis. I have travelled the globe and I have read the histories and cultural movers of all the primary world cultures. I have explored the world without Prejudice as I was raised by the post modern western liberal schools of thought. It is through these experiences and literary works that I have come to the conclusions that I have.

Modern Liberals who preach thier tolerance and piety upon the altar of equality are the most idiotic and sheltered people on this planet. They base thier views on Western Marxist state propaganda and limited exposure to outsiders. The irony is, even they know to avoid the 'bad parts of town' when at home or abroad even if that roughly translates to areas of different race or ideology. Only the most brainwashed and sheltered of these morons wander into the real world thinking they are going to make a difference and many of those end up dead, raped or broken. 99% of adults who cling to the modern equality ideology have never been truly threatened in thier lives. They do not know true fear yet they campaign against it in a vain attempt to further shield themselves.

If I sought comfort and succor from change and adversity I would still be a liberal watching my sparky comedy news feeling smug about being 'virtuous' unlike those ignorant right wingers.

In short, read a book nigger.

Yeah, we're not alt right you faggot. Kill yourself. So much for "lurking."
yes. I just twitched my pinky. Isn't that amazing?
Worthless thread, not worth a bump.

No one wants this. We'd much prefer the classic 1930's German lifestyle.

Sage filter report slide threads

i like this "arguing from feigned stupidity" tactic.
On one hand, change comes from the top down. From an authoritarian leader like the God Emperor, sieg heil.

Yet on the other hand, we elected President-Elect Donald J Trump through the same means as every other president, implying that we are the change that brings forth a new leader.

Your arguments make no sense, and little difference. Cheers.

The assumption is that a well read person can only become a leftist. After all, book are written by smart people, which are leftist by definition. Therefore OP is trying to shame us into reading books so we can finally become leftists like him, or rather, would be leftists who still choose to look down on everybody instead.

Holy shit, I got owned. Change can't be good, but what about good change? Fuck man, this nazi shit ain't for me, I'm going back to uni. Farewell!

Nigga we have an entire board almost solely dedicated to Holla Forums books.

Holy fuck, that pic, my sides, can't breathe.

Yes, I was responding to his point saying he does not need to read it all. You responded to my response chastising him for believing you do not need to read the whole book, I responded.

To your point, you seem like someone who when called out for making a stupid response makes a highly contrived response containing as much jargon in it to appear intelligent when making a simple statement who then jumps on someone for pointing out that they are using pointlessly large terminology to express a simple statement saying that they must be lower for pointing it at, true neckbeard tier defense.

But if you want a response, I do not believe- or rather it is my epistemic view- that is in my knowledge- that Holla Forums does not read. But is that ontic- fact?- neither of us can say.

No we are Holla Forums

I love to read books, especially literature. But books for research purposes are just as bad as the internet. For example hust a few weeks ago i wanted to deepen my knowlidge about hypnosis or rather hypnotic speach patterns. I had to read dozens of reviews and do background checks before I could find 2 suitable books. Most of them where ether out dated, just entertainment, shallow or just repetition of other books without any research, new information or testing.
So just because something is in a book does not make it correct. If something is written in a book and the goverment approves them, then you might just get lies and propaganda.

No we just call out WHAT we see, we dont hide or obscure information. We are like code breakers looking for hidden paterns to decipher parts of the text.
We dont know everything some theorys sound to weird to be true, while other theorys are to hidden to be correctly perceived.
So all we do is break the codes and see what we CAN find.

We are not autistic, most of us work and have a family. I have my own social circle and while I am considered hard and cold, they accept the rational truth I speak. Most people I know even at my work place despise the progressive movement, but they are just afraid to speak it. I can enter any social circle you want and all but for a few special snowflakes will agree with Holla Forums. We of Holla Forums are not delusional we are bold. Most people are afraid to go against the progressive bullshit, because the goverments supported the progressive idiots and people fear for their jobs if they feel that they can get persecuted if they oppose the goverment propaganda.
While most people dont know the facts they sense the truth.

Its 3am and I dont feel like spell checking

Okay. You're objectively wrong that Holla Forums does not read, but, ok. Enjoy arguing an un-provable point. Saged again for good measure.

Your response makes no sense. Change can come in many ways. Top, bottom, even middle. It does not even have to be from an administrative, his point was moot and any analysis of it past a second would make that abundantly clear. Nice pepe though, think i'll take it.

Truly a strong response. Perfect, 7/8.

Alt-Right doesn't exist
It's a made-up marketing franchise to sell products.
You obviously spent no time here. You have to go.

Well if I cant get past you're third sentence how can you expect to bait, m8?

What kind of response do you want? It feels like I'm arguing with an idiot. This guy comes up deliberately speaking in an academic manner, proving he's read many more books than you have (because you had to google) and you call him stupid for speaking in jargon. What the fuck are you trying to prove? What's the point of this thread? Go fuck yourself, two-bit journalist who's trying to write an article about the bad, ignorant nazis that infest this corner of the internet.

Creating contrived theories around things like a child sex ring in an establishment called "ping pongs pizza" truly was an act of genius "code breaking".

That was a good Mr. Van Driessen impression.

How long have you been lurking? What you say sounds like less than a year.
To understand Holla Forums a minimum of 2 years is advised.

You're arguing with a jew, dude. All he's doing is pilpuling.

Yes, but you are still missing the point of what I am saying. I'll explicitly lay it out since you are slow on the uptake.

You are the one making the original claims about the non-existence of reading here. You stated in the OP,

This claim (1) has two components: (a) motivation to not read in the minds of Holla Forums readers, and; (b) the actual act of not reading tied to (a). Now (1) was an assertoric bit of speech. That is, you were saying this was the case. You did so without argument. You neither rationally supported up (a) nor (b).

Multiple people responded to (1) stating that is incorrect and gave counter-examples that consist of examples of (a), e.g. threads, boards, etc. where people want to read books. That's enough to refute the motivation element of the claim. This is different to the claim of (b). You choose one user that happens to allow you to slightly modify the original (1), so that you can still "argue" your position. This modification still doesn't justify the original claim in (1), as I outlined above.

This is another example in this thread of your inability to argue, so you respond with signalling. This pretty much happens every time I argue with you morons that come here and make threads like these. I come in the thread, shoot you down, and you respond with non-arguments and prestige signalling.

There is no rational support in your argument about my response being stupid. Again, you don't know the different between asserting something, and justifying something. Saying something is stupid is assertoric, it's not rationally supporting the claim. As to trying to "appear intelligent" and terminology, the words I am using are philosophical, because the claims and warrants being made are just that. Epistemic is shorter than knowledge, and encompasses more than that, since it marks what I'm talking about as philosophical claims being made (as opposed to "knowledge," which while having a philosophical meaning also has other meanings that weren't critical to the point I was making). These complaints are highly amusing to me from someone who made a thread about reading books, yet complains about surface level style ("muh big words"), as opposed to deep-level propositional content with words that are basically in a philosophy 101 class. This is the essence of most people like you though. Concerned more with style than substance.

Life is to short to be spent on reading bad books and filling your mind with others thought.
A small selection of good books is all you need.
That said the Holla Forums collection of books is ridiculously large.

Shit bait. Sage.

How do you live, having to type and breathe at the same time with that many brain cells?

PoorQualityBait.jpeg

You cant go full redpill on the first day, but if you take some of the fundamentals and package them right, they will agree with you.
Even the simple basics of Holla Forums are still very Political incorrect.

KIKE.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

Well, you've found the alt right (Kek), called us scared of computers, what's next on the agenda?

And I mean what should we be scared of there's only a global conspiracy to cleanse us from the earth that is being conducted openly and no one seems to really care. Not a big fucking deal I fail to see how anyone could misconstrue it as such.

2/2

Forget to mark my response above with 1/2.

It's wildly considered in philosophy and psychology that knowledge is a species of belief So saying you don't believe it is contradictory, and shows your ignorance of the topic. You have to have an attitude to the proposition. The classical view of knowledge is justified true belief. You not only need belief, but for your knowledge to come about, you need some sort of justificatory process and for it to be true (which is an ontic point, it must match reality). You've given nothing in this thread to back up this point.

*widely

I really should read MK again. Such a comfy read.