Choose one to be stuck with on a small deserted island for 1 year

Choose one to be stuck with on a small deserted island for 1 year.

You're not allowed to kill or maim them. They're both extremely sjw-bitchy and whiny as hell but have the following abilities :

Rey is a great cook and can make a gourmet Michelin 3-star meal out of what ever *you* can catch. Where she gets seasonings from is a mystery.

Danys can hunt anything you like with her dragons. Can't cook worth shit however - only options are 'raw' and 'charred black'. No, her dragons won't carry you away.

I'd take Dany raw ;)

Honestly I'd be okay with either of them. I think maybe Rey for the cooking, but Dany actually has tits and an ass so I might just settle for steaks done rare.

Dany. Just bring me the food bitch and I'll cook it.
Plus, she's an actual woman.

I would take Rey and hate fucker her to death. Then use what little meat on her bones as bait for catching fish.

emilia for sure

Dany for sure. Rey would constantly try to show me how much better she is at everything. Dany would constantly be scheming about how to leave the island, and if I played my cards right I could end up as an advisor or something eventually.

I want to pick the one that cooks because that creates a better, more harmonious system but rey mixer is so repulsive to me I have to pick the other one from that stupid jew show I never watch.

Queen Fatass. I'd enjoy every second tbh.

Emilia, at least she isn't tainted by shit dick.

even if dany is a lardass she seems like she would be much better company than beaver

who da ya think?

Her then.

Which one gives the most sex?

I think the answer is obvious.

Emilia

But that's cheating

He said raw.

I never saw a pic or a video in which the left one looked good, so I'll take the GoT girl.

Sage for munter spam.

Plumpy mcfatty.
Can't I just cook the food in normal fire?

I prefer Rey giving me force blowjobs.

Why dont you just kill and eat the one who can't cook? Keep the limbs preserved throughout the year somehow. Maybe make jerky out of her.

Dany. I want her to fart in my mouth.