Can you name any other Western show that is half as redpilled about blacks?

Can you name any other Western show that is half as redpilled about blacks?

Nightmare Mode: It has to be by a fellow nigger, like The Boondocks.

Pick two

Anime is degenerate and Japan is pretty pozzed, this is why no one takes online radical movements seriously.

It has a bit of a nihilistic view point on life if it is redpilled.

Pick one

Have you watched the show?

something something "not all blacks are niggers" something something etc.

Something something 'statistics' something something

Something something "something" something something

Black Jesus. It's made by the same guy.

Black Dynamite

Mcgruber is basically a black panther, try again

It's close. It's like watching a computer error:

So if black people do this bad stuff
And this bad stuff
And this bad stuff
And this bad stuff
And this bad stuff
The fault must be….ERROR
Fault=White man

I don't know if we watched the same show, but pretty much all of the conflict is caused by the characters making stupid decisions and doing stupid black people shit.

Looney Tunes.

The nigger who acts as if he's indignant of other niggers is a parody of white faggots who did the same with their own race for oppressed minorities, it's meant to show how retarded they look, not how niggers look.
If you want a show that redpills people on niggers, try to watch anything made by a nigger or for a nigger. Hell, Fat Albert is more redpilled than this shit because it shows niggers being niggers even if it's trying to present them in a good fashion, even the most retarded nu-kid would understand that a man who goes around smelling like shit because he doesn't shower and can't take a hint by a bunch of deadbeat kids who seem to have no social obligations to go to school or work a job is NOT a role model suitable for them.

This. Just read any book in the "African-American" section of the bookstore. It's amazing how casually they describe their nigger nonsense and anti-white hatred.

He was probably one of those people who took Huey seriously. You weren't even supposed to take Huey seriously in the comic strip, let alone the cartoon show.

kek

She just looks so off to me and I don't know if it's because of her skin, her obnoxiously anime face or her hair that begins like caucasoid's hair and ends in nigger 'fro

I have no idea if mulatto hair can ever look like this. I know that mixeds can start to look very weird after a population has mixed into a goulash of races where no one has a clear racial identity anymore, like in Brazil - I often see Brazilians with features such as noses that have a defined bridge like a white nose, but with negro nostrils.

Do you not know how pig tails work?
Her hair is frizzy/nappy in it's entirety the hair on the top of her head there is just pulled tight to her scalp by whatever rubberbands/scrunchies she's using to tie it into pigtails.

Eh, mixed black-and-white girls can be pretty cute, imho. I think she looks basically like the ones I've seen.
Though it can be a hit-or-miss and they can end up looking really ugly. But since the girl's dad was already light-skinned, I think it's pretty reasonable that she'd come out looking liek she does.

It just looks super weird in that picture.

You realize that the reason why these mixed girls "can be pretty cute" is because they have an extremely high proportion of white mixture and those are a minority amongst a "minority"? It has nothing to do with black genes but the resurfacing of white genes. They get the most attention nowadays because even by default, an 80% white & 20% black mixed girl with a 100% white guy is a net loss in the genetic pool. Black genes have higher dominant expression so a child from that couple will still show signs of mixture. And before anyone takes the dominant term the wrong way, it's a term in genetics related to which will be dominant and which will be recessive. Otherwise dwarfism would be the master race because those genes are "dominant."

Did I say anything arguing against that?
Considering the girl's dad is so light-skinned, it's probably the same deal with her.

he wasn't that lightskinned

And?

That's the only reason the show was allowed to be made at all

Pretty much, just like Chappelle's Show, no matter how much he makes fun of dumb black people, he hates white people even more

Juden controlled the animation industry, in its entirety, once they finished dusting off Walt's legacy.

It's time to leave