The Nigger. (Or how i observed the truth and it solidified my hate)

Im a mechanic. No one of note and no one to be referenced in history going forward. About three months ago our shop hired a new employee. His name is Caleb. Caleb is black.
Normally I would have no issue with a member of a different race as long as they pull their weight and in the beginning he did. He would work diligently on tasks given him and would require no assistance save for the occasional question or two. Then things changed.
His work kept coming back. His trucks were not repaired correctly and his time management were awful. To add to this he began to ask repeatedly about tasks and jobs that should have been easy as he had done them before. It became annoying. I would constantly have to stop what i was doing to assist him in the most menial task. But this was not the end.
He became loud and annoying. He bragged about how he leeched off of the "white bitches" he dated. He would make them pay outrageous prices on his bills, rent, car. You name it. To add to this he was a father. His son lived in Mississippi with his now divorced wife. His constant boasting and pleasure in being ignorant of anything worth while in our world or even in our shop infuriated me. But then it got worse.

I found that he was getting paid more than me. By 4 dollars he was my superior in pay. He, a liar, who has most if his work return and passed to me to fix is getting more than me!
Its done Holla Forums…

Fuck the niggers.

Race war now!

You met one of the better niggers. Most don't even have jobs.

welcome to Holla Forums, enjoy your stay.

your story is pretty familiar / old news, but every additional person who gets redpilled is a step in the right direction.
4th panel should say

I recommend you start looking for a new job, get your resume up to date. How many years experience do you have and are you ASE certified? When you get offered a new position at a higher pay rate - it will be higher because you have more experience now than you did when you started your current job - let your current shop know that you will stay if they give you a raise to match the offer. sage because fuck your blogpost, get your shit together.

I wish I could say that was my redpill moment, but it took a long time to get there. It WAS, however, my first major dose. Brad finished out his work experience time, then got the fuck out of there. I didn't blame him.

then leave your job. sounds like they have dead weight and you're carrying it. you have no obligation to continue like this

tell them why you're leaving and leave. find a better job

that's a sobering point.

instantly negated one second later, fuck your sage

This. If you don't go to your employer and say if you don't get $4 an hour more than the nigger you will quit. If you are good at your job you should be able to get another job somewhere else.

Already have applications in the wind. Also overheard Caleb looking for another jib. So i will see which one bites first.

Change the setting to a kitchen and I can relate 100%. In my entire life I have met ONE nigger who wasn't a complete piece of shit, he actually stuck around to raise his kid with his black wife and of course they will get paid more than you, as one of the niggers I worked with explained "closed mouths don't get fed".

This is very common.
The nog's soul is that of a slaver, they were enslaving each other since the beginning of time. (when they weren't eating each other)

OP, looking to get into being a mechanic here. How much do you make on average?

I'm more surprised by the fact the fact that he's named Caleb. Always thought that was a white name for some reason

it's a Jew name

I hate how easy alpha men have it, every single of those fuckers (my father included) had a life where women have them a roof and their [virgin] pussy. I didn't inherited my father's height (I'm not even 5 feet) and even though I'm almost 30, I never had a gf. I hope a meteor strikes Earth (specially the US) and takes everyone out.

When you start working with others you start realizing how shit other races are other then your own

that's nothing, I've seen a white man named Shawn and a black man named Richard; also a Hispanic man named Tojo and two Asian sisters (Maria and Berta)

You ruined the thread before it even started.

I believe he's new. See the reddit spacing and how he puts "Race war now!" at the end as if to express his first Holla Forums meme since coming here.
OP, I'll let your faggotry slide for now, but learn to assimilate, please. Welcome to Holla Forums.

Its just me or this smells like a made up history, its.. Like Too artificial, the stereotypes are all there, It also have a punch line

I'm assuming you live in a predominantly white area and seldom have to interact with niggers?
I've had basically the exact same thing happen to me as OP atleast 5 times and I'm only 20. I don't even work with many niggers.

Become horse jockey you faggot.

I'm fat, I've tried fasting (I'm a NEET, so I stay on my computer all day without eating) but I bounce back when my father takes me out to BBQs. He flirts and sometimes bangs the MILFs there and I ignore him by eating the meat there.

I've never had these problems. Well I've had them with both whites and blacks
But then again i don't live in the states? Why are American nigs so lazy?

You do realize by pointing out the reddit cancer you're confirming that you, too, visit reddit. I don't even visit the place, but now I hate it more than ever due to all you faggots pointing out the slightest inconsistencies of shitposting.

Cuck

Now i get why You missed the point of My comment

Nice blog post.

Try hard

Damn user. Also, a video store, haven't been in one of those in about 8 years or more now, also damn.

But user I don't understand. Niggers don't have tiers, one nigger better than another? Gas them all.

i feel ya on the father part

Confirmed for fag

I really wish I knew how it felt to be given a house and sex by the same person (a woman)

I love BBQ and I don't want listening to my dad being a faggot knowing that my mom doesn't know

I worked with a couple Africans from Nigeria and the Ivory Coast and they both claimed that blacks from Africa hate blacks from America. Saying that they're from a great country but don't work or do anything with their opppertunities.

Document everything and sue for racial discrimination.

that is incorrect.

with this you confess:
normally, you are 'trusting-like' and bad at it.
you do not have the skill to know what to trust and what not to.
you profit off of, and exploit off of, prior victors' work.
you should not employ.
-
additionally, lesserly, but still of minor note:
you do not thoroughly audit.
auditing basics is alot of work.
you expect that they're there and done.
-
lesserly still, you also confess, that you are also not good at auditing basics.

squirrels are squirrles.
i do not call squirrel a member of the squirrel race.
that is, i can, but it is an odd way of thinking.
it is strange. you are strange.
your strangeness has serial misconception components.
these you assemble poorly, leading to a serial debt event.
and from this, you will pay for your strangeness.

fine.
no it did not.
you assigned a task.
you thought it agreed to tasking.
you also though squirrel could be tasks with saying 'moo'.
but squirrels can't. not able to agree. also, squirrels.
you choose poorly. you were in a place of poverty.
poverty: not (1) –having– thing X explicitly (2) –when– you needed X.
this lead to poor thinking.
you desperately sought.
and in desperation, you found.
what, again, exactly, did you find?
i'm not sure you know.
in fact, i know you don't know.
you found a way to release yourself from properly paired reality-emotion.
and you took that release.
which was incorrect.
and strange.

no, it wouldn't. it would lie. it's skill is in lying.
it is quite good at lying. there are all kinds of lies.
lies are infinite.
you do not want infinite.
you want finite.
explicitly, you want a specific finite, and finitely done.
it knew it could lie to you, and did.
and you agreed to be lied to, together.
it agreed to take the actuary: the money.
it did not agree to the other actuary: the work.
see (2).
and you are not good at observing, nor ensuring actuary-work-agreement.
see (1).
you should not employ. you are bad at it.
and you will pay for your strangeness.
/aside: the wrong strangeness, mind you. i'm sure –you– will call my writing strange. which is in fact –the– problem. you are fucked up and will not confess the components, nor the totality, nor the assembly of this.

failure. again. this has to come to a close.
please re-read (1)-(3). you just repeated each, twice over, in this fragment alone.
you should not employ. you take prior victor's work for granted.

no.
no.
no. fuck no.
'they' did not 'change'.
'they' were always this-way-whatever-this-is.
you did not 'change', it did not 'change', there is no 'change' here.
your definitions of 'they them that this' are wrong.
your definition of 'change' is a fabrication of understanding.
you are role playing victor.
but your are not one.

ask me again for more analysis.
this much is given on credit that you read and re-read.
and demonstrate internalization.
now prove it. now repeat anew.
tell me what i have written, let's see if you actually care.
let's see if you actually are listening.

She's a puerto rican but I have to commend the way she's dealing with it. It's rougher on her and me for the time being but at least those niggers won't be able to scheme unemployment.

I live in Wisconsin, a few hours away from Milwaukee.
I can personally confirm that everything OP said was accurate and truthful. I've had the same experience with niggers. Hell, in my third year of Highschool I got a mail congratulating students who would be graduating early for hard work.

They were the extremely lazy, apathetic Beaner/Nigger kids.

Not you again. You are constantly whining about being a fucking middle aged man who's never gotten pussy and how you want the whole world to suffer because you got screwed genetically. Fuck you. If you are that fucking hard up, buy a fucking hooker. Every town and every city have them, just check your local craigslist. If you are hung up on the fairy tale of love and can't live without a GF then there is suicide. Seriously. You need mental help before you fucking hurt some innocent person because of your sexual frustrations and pent up rage.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and make sure you take yourself out before you do anything to anyone else. It's not anyone else's fault you are fucking short, ugly, and mentally challenged.

Agreed fellow Wisconsin bro. I always thought I grew up in the suburbs but then you realize there are drug dealers a block away, cars stolen from ladies, my former friend became a cokehead, et cetera.

He tricked me into taking us to a party in the ghetto (I thought we would know them) so we severed ties. I didn't drive him back home. They all got DUIs, I didn't and wasn't even over the legal imit.

Pic semi related, black terrorists in Milwaukee.

says the asshole that's probably 6 feet tall. Dude have some empathy, he's fucking below 5 feet. His life is a living hell.

Come on anons, we need all the help we can get. We have a dedicated group currently working hard to subvert several subreddits. Currently targeting several fem / commie / and degenerate subreddits, along with popular / upvoted users on these subreddits. Why wait for reddit to come here and subvert us when we can bring the fight to them? The best thing that ever happened to Holla Forums was the diaspora. Join the fight, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

I am continually amused that Holla Forums's counter-semetic tactics resemble those of the kikes but pushing in the opposite direction. Holla Forums alone understands how they operate to the degree of successfully emulating their approaches.

Get your balls tickled for an hour , that will relieve your stress, but it won't fix your life. Just like having a girlfriend won't.

so, was his work shit even back then, or was he doing a good job only to secure his position?

Great title and plot for an anime, OP. Would watch. Needs to have two seasons, the second of which being the race war.

it's as if he's content sitting alone barely doing any work every day.
he's completely replaceable too, it would only take a couple weeks to train a new person. I'm surprised it hasn't happened with all the upper management chinks being normal mainland chinks.

I've had the same experiences with real Africans. it's a damn shame the few that want to make a better life for themselves have to leave because their race is so shit.
I still want them gone but I don't blame the legal ones in the least for leaving like they did.

This is not how it works. You don't go on a diet and then you can go back to eating crap. You have change your lifestyle to a new equalibrium. The r/fitness FAQ will be a good guide for you.

My story(Or how I got nogged out of a employment )
So here I am unemployed for a while in a time when work is difficult to find, got timed out 2 days before christmas.
All because of a nog and the companys "racial-difference-employment-strategies"

TL,DR A nog comes in, works less time than yours truly and STILL gets employed meanwhile my ass is thrown out the window.

That is literally every nigger in existance. I rarely encounter niggers and I have the most bizzare stories of them. They're always trying to get attention from people or to provoke people in bashing their 60 IQ heads to the pavement. The only times I see people harassed on the streets, it are niggers who are harassing. I've even been harassed myself, but there is no merit in beating the shit out of them. It's like stomping on a cockroach, but this time around you can get into legal trouble if you do stomp on the cockroach which is completely ridiculous.

I would think the biggest issue for civilization as a whole are niggers. They absolutely have to be culled. They will be forever dumb and no amount of education will boost them up from 80 IQ. The flynn effect is a myth, standard pseudoscience to justify a liberal agenda as most research is. The researchers who perpetrate this pseudoscience should be laid off from their positions, the social science should be declared a pseudoscience and the policymakers held responsible.

None of this happens, or will happen. There are niggers everywhere and nobody receives ANY blame for having hordes of animals run around in civilization. Some are so insane they're like Hooray great there are animals everywhere lets celebrate this, more niggers! moar pls!!! We need moar rapefugees!.

idiot

idiot x 2

I like your style.
There should be more of you.
Have this picture I find pleasing as a gesture of personal appreciation.

Are you schizophrenic?

Stop helping him. When they fire him, complain about the fact that he got paid more. If they don't give you those 4 dollars more, leave them.

I was not being facetious in , by the way. Do you suffer from synesthesia or paramnesia or something? In all my years of browsing image boards I've never seen anything like you. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like seeing a train wreck.

Any working man who actually has to deal with niggers on a day to day basis will be racist.

That's why so many college kids are so clueless. They don't have to see how fucking lazy they are.

I've got a black coworker who's a decent guy. Been married 4 years, has 3 kids, all that. We hang out occasionally on the weekends.

We work a pretty entry level job, make about $35k/yr take home pay. Yet despite having a wife whos in college and doesn't work and 3 kids, he owns 2 newish Escalades and left work early today to go to the mall and buy himself a $5,000 gold chain.

Meanwhile, I just bought a new house and he complains that he'll probably never have enough money to move out of his apartment.

Its like, even though he's a decent family man who's legitimately one of the more competent people on our staff, he still can't ascend beyond wasting all of his money on meme ass ghetto shit, and will likely always be poor. Kinda sad.

Go into Heavy Mechanic (Industrial). Better pay, benefits, can fix almost anything (side jobs).

You all fucking deserve it. They know how to think in their own interests and how to game the system, and youre the beta suckers that slave away, and want to drag down everyone else with you to the same "happy slave" level. Crabs in a bucket.