Alleged Kidnapping in Chicago broadcast live on Social Media

Alleged Kidnapping in Chicago broadcast live on Social Media

Blacks kidnap, torture white guy. Too long for a webm.

Other urls found in this thread:

high-schools.com/directory/il/cities/chicago/
archive.fo/mTlxJ
facebook.com/people/Brittany-Herring/100010157447383
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
fox32chicago.com/
drudgereport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=wGnTE5Kujzk
facebook.com/PBG-HotHead-909649115777372/
facebook.com/pg/2papsavages/videos/
facebook.com/2papsavages/videos/vb.711081085661554/713014988801497/?type=2&theater
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/5m20mi/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5m22qx/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/
reddit.com/r/facebook/comments/5m25w2/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/
reddit.com/r/violentleft/comments/5m2j57/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/
hipwiki.com/PBG (Chicago Gang)
kollegekidd.com/news/pbg-hothead-goes-hard-for-young-pappy-in-d-o-a-music-video/
streamfare.com/fox_news_2.html
archive.is/zAWR1
facebook.com/tanishianorthpoleprincess.covington/videos/vb.100001511388750/1288874884506212/?type=2&theater
facebook.com/people/Jaenone-Eblock/100011121307486
youtube.com/watch?v=lf_Z9EkZNOM
ipraportal.iprachicago.org/pls/htmldb/f?p=1503:12:1208472212615642
home.
fdesouche.com/807291-chicago-des-noirs-racistes-sequestrent-un-blanc-et-postent-la-video-sur-les-reseaux-sociaux
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/01/04/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-426
abc7chicago.com/live/23381/
voat.co/v/Niggers/new
dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/alleged-kidnapping-torture-live-streamed-on-facebook/
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m2ivk/chicago_police_4_in_custody_after_young_man/dc0e1d0/
archive.is/Qhw27
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=Kidnapping in Chicago&src=typd
voat.co/
google.com/maps/place/East Garfield Park, Chicago,[email protected]/*
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/816792615945375744
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#blmkidnapping&src=typd
secondcitycop.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/hashtag/brittanyherring?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
archive.is/iNiOx
allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=pol2.wad
ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=12200000&SeqEnd=13600000
reddit.com/user/satansheat
info
periscope.tv/w/azxDIzFkdkVPbFZMQUdRWGV8MW1yR21OZWp6QXdKeTsN3kpXDMqHCu9C-Y_DhQu-N4ddd6v-0m4bBQnRYwMJ
archive.is/rVIeL
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m2ivk/chicago_police_4_in_custody_after_young_man/dc0f8mo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KILL NIGGERS

Save video before its removed.

Keepvid.com

Any news on it yet? has he been rescued?

You missed the part where the title says LIVE. What do you think?

I cant wait for Trump to bring the hammer down on Chicago. Its gonna be epic. He should take a page from the marxist playbook and use an event like this as an excuse to crack some skulls.

Spread this shit, it just surfaced and not a single media outlet has reported on it, they inject him iwth heroine, pee on him, beat him, and their justification is he supported donald trump. This is fucking huge, and the media can't get away with ignoring this shit

lol

Checked kikebook. Says it was filmed yesterday at 2:08 pm. Comments say police were called, nothing else found

I like that, it will help people give no shit when niggers get mass murdered.

It was live streamed yesterday.

archive.is/zLxGB

archive.is/OFwUF

Then I guess you'd best shut your thick lips, boy.

Why can't all the blacks just go fucking die?

They're waking up, guys.

You fucking limp dicks why aren't we looking for the VICTIM and the boons that are in the video?

@14:25 does he say NPG High? Any Chicagofags know of any high schools that sound something like that through that thick ebonics?

A quick search for npg high illinois resulted in this oogabooga:

h ps://www facebook com/RoogDibiace

You're absolutely right. What's the point of Holla Forums if we can't hunt them down and give their address to the local biker gang?

I found a list of schools in Chicago.
>high-schools.com/directory/il/cities/chicago/

attention, this is important
Comment everywhere you can and call for this to be called a hate crime. Try and pressure the police for a larger sentence.
They don't usually charge niggers with hate crimes but this case could set a precedent. They will only do it though if they are PRESSURED.
I want the people to be asking for their heads

No, not asking.
I mean demanding

Why not knock on their door and when they attack you, react accordingly.

Still not violating fb terms and conditions though. :^)

Here's another video, taken before the one in the OP. Someone save it please.

facebook.com/tanishianorthpoleprincess.covington/videos/1288874884506212/?hc_location=ufi

Not friends with the uploader, unlikely him

What the fuck, why can't I find this anywhere on the news????

Holy fucking shit this is ridiculous. Fuck niggers.

Really negroid?
This type of shit will never reach the news.

11:30 the negress mentions she has a soundcloud they need to listen to, which means the cops can get her IP/address/name etc from it and flip her on the others.

I sent the video to kikebart.
Fucking nigger…I swear to god.
Wear those red hats proudly anons.
DOTR is here

This is insane though, someone-literally anyone needs to post this story because it will blow the fuck up if it gets national attention.

I couldnt understand what the nogs were saying most the time, but if they are doing it because he wore a Trump hat and then they kidnapped him and video tapped him to scare other people, thats terrorism, flat out.

The goal is not only to rouse the system but to rouse the people.
If they do not charge it accordingly even after large social pressure then people will be angered and see what we have been saying. They will be administered a large red pill.

The "North Pole Princess" is Tanishia Covington, she uploaded

Exactly why it wont happen.

We need to administer the redpill in a way that people ask themselves "Are blacks really equal to us ?"

So what does a nigger have to say when you tell him back that you find him offensive? The thought of having to share my country with non-whites is offensive to me and I demand my opinions and feeling be validated.

Here it is.

KILL ALL NIGGERS

What will pissing myself accomplish?

Too bad it will. We will force it to be viral.

Kill all niggers

This is what happens when men act like pussies.

Can we spam this on CNN's twitter?

Send it to Tommy Sotomayor. He's got a wide black viewership, and is pretty conservative.

Are we sure this guy is white?

Saved it but cannot post because my phone won't let me.
Pro tip in any facebook url with video replace the "www" with "m" and you will get the mobile version which will allow you to download the video even on computer albeit probably with low quality.

What's the point of sending that to a black man ?

Kill these niggers.
This is not ironic. This is not a shitpost. These niggers deserve to die. Today. Hopefully by being gutshot with their intestines on the pavement slowly bleeding out. Or better yet, lynched to the nearest lamp post. Fuck I mad.

He's critical of niggers and sheboons, and has a (((divers))) audience. What could it hurt?

diverse^

NIGGERS WILL NEVER BE ON YOUR SIDE
EVEN MUH BASED FAMOUS NIG NOGS - THEY ARE ALL ANIMALS AND ALL HATE US ON AN INHERENT LEVEL
THEY ALL MUST BE LYNCHED

It's on fox

Fuck halfchan are still speedy as hell

www fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

They'll flaunt about it, more people will notice.

We need to save the video, the facebook pages, and save all the information we can find on these filthy niggers and make this shit viral. Make their lives hell and push for this being a hate crime so they can rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

Jail's too good for them. Shit like this is why niggers get lynched.

archive.fo/mTlxJ

Dude it's not going to be a hate crime. To liberals only white people can commit hate crimes. And the news media will not cover it except for sites like Breitbart and infowars

SPREAD IT LIKE AIDS
MAKE IT VIRAL

my bad, I've got a date in 10 minutes and I've got to chill the fuck out. Goodspeed anons.

MAKE THIS SHIT GO VIRAL

I WANT EVERY GODDAMN LIBERAL WHO CLAIMS WE ARE VIOLENT TO HAVE THEIR FACES RUBBED IN THIS SHIT FOREVER

Can I get some upboats?

reddit.com/r/sjwhate/comments/5m2k26/black_lives_matta_yall_raycis_azz_crakas/
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/5m2khy/fuck_donald_trump/

reddit.com/r/the_meltdown/comments/5m2kv2/fuck_donald_trump/

I NEED UPBOATS YOU FILTHY FUCKING REDDITORS

I get it. But in the meantime, useful idiots are still useful.

It's cool user, was just helping out

does it matter? if it raises awareness of nigger behavior I don't care who they're victimizing.

He's not white we can still use this for political leverage.

In better times man when people could still be people.

This is blatant though and needs to be made viral like nothing ever before until it becomes impossible to ignore.

Her facebook page is easy enough to find with a simple search. Her cover photo has this nigg in it, probably in the video.

The media will downplay this like fuck

This. The system is against us as well - these nigger

NO. KILL YOURSELF - I FUCKING MEAN IT. GO FIND YOUR DAD'S GUN AND BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT, YOU'RE A DISGRACE. DO IT NEAR A LEDGE INCASE YOU FUCK IT UP SOMEHOW
MUH USEFUL IDIOT NIGGERS ARE NOT USEFUL AT ALL - ACT LIKE A WHITE MAN, DO NOT FRATERNIZE WITH ANIMALS - FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. KILL YOURSELF.

He's latino at most.

Spam all the msm with this not just in Burgerland, all of Europe needs to see this as well.

Concealed carry.

we'd have 3 years of non-stop CNN/MSNBC/ABC coverage and nigger riots left and right

It doesn't matter. They identified him as being white and a Trump supporter. Stop being so autistic.

if its fake you guys gonna get shitted all over.
Make sure is the real deal and not some edgy "art project" or "critique towards fake news and people believing everythin online" before diving in

That's what im saying

Fuck off reddit.

its not fake retard

look at their front page
fox32chicago.com/

This is probably the most convincing evidence I've seen as to the true nature of niggers. Crime statistics, IQ studies, and analyses of African development vs the rest of the world are probably less fallacious, but they don't connect with the average bluepilled individual. It's just numbers, and numbers are boring.
This is personal. That man they have bound up could have been you, or me. This is a real, personal example and could do a lot of damage to the mainstream narrative if we spread it far and wide.
It's pure chaotic evil. Even the actions of the einsatzgruppen and NKVD had some rationale behind them. Orders from above, or a sense of revenge against the untermensch/capitalists/whatever. These niggers aren't following orders. That white man did nothing to them. He's not responsible for their poverty. The niggers aren't even intelligible - they're just shouting sounds in some heavily accented form of ebonics. It's senseless violence, and niggers are the only race that do it. The only race that kill for the sake of killing. That's why they need to be killed first.

Exactly this. You must get a concealed carry permit and remember Holla Forums, around blacks, never relax. Those coons should have been fucking shot.

Is that guy high as fuck or legit retarded? He seems very off.

This is what happens when whites approach a minority. Let it go another 5-10% and youre going to be South Africa. Better figure out a way to stop that.

They gave him heroin.

fear is the mind-killer

What are the odds of going live today on (((fox)))?

Like ISIS, they drug their victims before they murder them.

somebody tweet this shit @ Hannity

They apparently forcibly injected heroin into his arm.

Implying I have a dad.

Niggers aren't going to suddenly disappear tomorrow or the next day. But there may be some who break ranks for the greater glory of western civilization.

He is probably a drug user of some kind and knew at least one of them in the video. He constantly said "brah" to the guy threatening to stab him. Whites don't say brah unless they hang around blacks.

So, they're from the Chicago gang PBG.

Let's get this to Tucker

True, it'll take a few days at least to load them into the box cars.

Maybe PBG needs a new white "rival" gang.

GO ON #BLACKTWITTER WITH YOUR NEGRO SOCKS AND DEFEND THE KIDNAPPERS.

DO IT.

DO IT NOW.

Why isn't this shit stickied? Everyone need to shut the fuck up about TRS drama bullshit and dox these niggers. Save that white kid! Spread this everywhere, it's getting swept under the rug, NO fucking coverage of this anywhere. Could you imagine of the races were reversed in this situation? It would be national news.

There'll be some hiding in the woodpiles.

daily reminder that everything regarding immigration or niggery should be uploaded to sites like liveleak where nothing gets taken down. I kind of wish shiska goddess uploaded her stuff there because I kind of want to listen to some of her old songs.

Right now: libgen.io and archive.org for books and liveleak for videos. There's probably a better place to put videos but I don't know of one at the moment.

who gives a fuck if it's fake, niggers actually act like this and have no place anywhere near white society.

What a suprise, the fatherless user is a sack of shit with no balls who wants to be diplomatic with animals and formats like a redditor.
Your dad kill himself too? Maybe you should follow his exampole you fucking weakling.
KILL YOURSELF JUST LIKE YOUR PATHETIC LIMPDICK FATHER

youre gonna see niggers, you are going to see.

DO IT

What was that you said? Campfires?

They've already been found and arrested, I care more about the victim, we need to signal boost the fuck out of him.

may our strength and cunning be them

source?

This, he looks like a mudblood but if they killed him we can use that ammo wonderfully.

All I see is a monkey face and lots of mupdidooo bix nood muhfugga da fuck u talkin bout I'm from da norf side

Untermensch

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

bump

THIS IS 100% THE FAULT OF BARRACK OBAMA, THE DEMOCRATS AND THE MEDIA.

You want to be diplomatic with fucking subhuman animals and you dare to call me the untermensch?
Was your dad a double digit IQ nigger too? Maybe that's why he didn't love you and killed himself - you should too. I hope you realize that by fraternizing with niggers you're no better than them.
You're a fucking race traitor - go play on some train tracks you waste of perfectly good grey matter.
kek smiled upon chicago this year, maybe whites will finally wake up and take to the fucking streets.

(check'd)

It's like they want it to be hunting season.

if only whites had some balls to do this to niggers. If some one did something like this to a nigger it would create a full on race war.

IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING

STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY
STICKY STICKY STICKY

COMPLETELY CORRECT - KING NIGGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RILING UP THE NOGS
accelerationism works though so this might get interesting

Send a tip to The Drudge Report

drudgereport.com/

Include these urls:

www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE

www.facebook.com/tanishianorthpoleprincess.covington/videos/1288874884506212/

I love you Holla Forums, give em hell

STICKY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS
SAVE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

RWDS SOON

PRAISE KEK

So far they're from a gang called PBG out of Chicago, Illinois. One of them claims to be "PBG Hothead".

youtube.com/watch?v=wGnTE5Kujzk

As you can see, this is the same person.

RETALIATE RETALIATE
RETALIATE RETALIATE

PROTECT YOUR RACE
PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE
PROTECT YOUR PRIDE

RETALIATE RETALIATE
RETALIATE RETALIATE

He's a big guy.

QUADS HAVE BEEN WITNESSED
KEK VULT
DEUS VULT
ODIN VULT

PRAISE KEK

BOII

If ever there was a time for a dox this is it. Every one of these niggers and all of their ape friends and family.

It's already in coulters hands, hannity will most likely have it on by tonight

FRESH r/the_Donald THREADS

GET IN THERE CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5m2ofw/white_male_kidnapped_gagged_beaten_by_racist/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5m2odm/white_man_kidnapped_gagged_beaten_by_racist_black/

PRAISE BE UPON HE, WHO HATH QUADS

God I hate reddit.

facebook.com/pg/2papsavages/videos/

facebook.com/2papsavages/videos/vb.711081085661554/713014988801497/?type=2&theater

Some more hothead stuff. You can see him wearing the same headband from the facebook video.

DO IT FAGGOTS

Drudge always reports on dindu crime. This could become the featured story, thus exposing millions.

Reported

@0:54 mark, the nog goes
This needs to be spread. All those months of calling us all hate mongering, deplorable fuckers when this is happening. Fuck these niggers.

rapper from PBG gang

Before we go jumpin' in feet first, are we sure it isn't staged? I'm all for the Niggapocalypse, but if the white boy in the video was part of the act, then we should be smackin' his shit too.

sent it to druge already.
flood their shit so they can't ignore.

fuck off alt-right cancer. You fell for the fake news psyop and now nothing is real to you - congrats you're ideologically subverted, now neck yourself.

I'm really glad that's right there in the beginning.

STFU FAGGOT
fox32chicago.com/

Reported. Fuck yourself shill.

stfu faggot. It ain't hard to make a fake video. Even niggers can do it.

Four niggers don't get arrested with the victim sent to the hospital for a "fake video".

great. So now we get to spend millions of dollars to house some chimps for a decade or so so they can come back out on the streets and do it again. I sure love zogbots and the jewstice system!

kill yourself kike

thank you, this so much.

Reported for wanting to contain it.

F

No, kill yourself kike.

reported for fake news subversive.

For fuck's sake, thank you for actually answering the god damn question. Faggots like hate it when anyone questions their pearl-clutching.

Now, if they've been arrested, we know exactly who and where they are.

UPVOTE THE REDDIT POSTS:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/5m20mi/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/

Https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5m2lf8/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5m22qx/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/

reddit.com/r/facebook/comments/5m25w2/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/

reddit.com/r/violentleft/comments/5m2j57/alleged_kidnapping_in_chicago_broadcast_live_on/

It's on the tv news alread m8.

But of course it was on Holla Forums first. As always.

YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE GOD DAMN FUCKING THREAD YOU TRIPLE NIGGER

Info on possible PBG gang!

I'll be in chicago within a few weeks.

Dox them, and I'll make a special show for Holla Forums.

If you're not a shill just drop it

Kill yourselves. Reddit is for cucks and they're already saying "racist" in that fucking thread.

It's not all one or the other faggot, filtered for kikery

REPORTED FOR DIRECT LINKING LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER

We don't have to house them. Just put $50 in an Aryan Nationalist's commissary and they'll all be dead by morning.

Oh come on now, that's way too harsh to call someone. Take your words back.

Because we aren't subhuman double digit IQ mongs like you and can actually fact check - we tell you to fuck off instead of sagebombing because we've already verified the stories validity.
Keep believing psyops and thinking niggers aren't actually like this - those of us who've lived in urban environments know they are.
Do the world a favor and drink yourself into a coma you brainless niggerlover.

Get this fucking hothead out of here.

That nigger is dead. Shot in 2015.

(checked)

Impressive.

whites don't have that kind of power in the prison system

Yeah yeah, bitch on Holla Forums about it. At least I offered a solution. diaf you impotent faggot.

lmao

Hitler dubs checked.
Praise Kek

You don't need much power to shiv someone in the shower. Just need a little kickback to the guard to "oops walk away".

Want to start a race war? Get several WN groups to suit up and lynch these 4 on the way to trial. No more nogs within a year.

From a comment on: kollegekidd.com/news/pbg-hothead-goes-hard-for-young-pappy-in-d-o-a-music-video/

Rogers Park is a place in Chicago Illinois so it all adds up still. Young Pappy or however the fuck you spell it died in 2015, apparently PBG started committing a lot of murders and other crimes shortly after in that area.

Your solution? It's just "let the jewstice system handle it and doxxxxxxxxxxx them"
Gas yourself, niggers don't care if they are doxed since the system supports them.
Go fuck yourself alt-right cancer.

That's pretty good.

Nice bait, FBI.

Spotted the nigger.

dubs confirm need for a race war and cleansing of america

deploy zyklon ben to chiraq. problem fixed in a matter of hours.

DOX THEM!

Watching fox livestream now, no news about it. Not a word.

Tell us when there is, Give me the link.

Guys its happening again

THE TIME IS NOW

Clearly.

It's not fake user.

Dubs checking dubs double confirms

Fuck right off, that is your plan
you say it right here
GET FUCKED MOISHE

Am I the only one losing my mind over this?== ==WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE EVERYWHERE

PRAISE KEK

They're not talking about it. Some news from today obama care bs on the senate and pieces about Assange, nothing else.

Gaining traction.

dailystormer.com/negro-terrorists-livestream-kidnaping-and-torture-of-white-trump-supporter/

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/816782427121188866

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/816787902860562432

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/816791076409376770

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/

CHECKED!

No you aren't user. I am a kind of mad I haven't been since some beaner ran over my dog.

No charges have been filed yet, so it's going to be tough to search the arrest database.

streamfare.com/fox_news_2.html

>The victim, who has special needs, was a high-risk missing person from northwest suburban Crystal Lake.

PRAISE KEK

I think this might have pushed Moly the rest of the way to our side. Just tweeted #WhiteLivesMatter.
archive.is/zAWR1

Didn't say anything about being disabled

They need DCFS called on them IMMEDIATELY! Any children need to be permanently removed.

I already said I'd do it faggot.

I am with you user JUST BREATHE DEEP

Looks like the uploader is cucked.

Oh my fucking God, they kidnapped a cripple?
What in the actual fuck?

Getting a brief in 5 minutes. Maybe there will be some names named.

Well good to see Jonestein not shying away yet. GOOD. THIS NEEDS TO BE EVERYWHERE.

VIDEO PRIOR TO THE INCIDENT

facebook.com/tanishianorthpoleprincess.covington/videos/vb.100001511388750/1288874884506212/?type=2&theater

Praise kek when we've successfully retaliated, asshole.

Not bait, just honesty.

These 4 get lynched on the way to trial, that's gonna stir up the blacks, which MSM will cover. That means that they'll have to also go into why these 4 were going to trial and were targeted in the first place, which will stir up whites. Worst case scenario it gets tried as a hate crime which sets a precedent, best case is that enough whites wake the fuck up and start slaughtering nogs wholesale. Either way, it's a win win.

But would there be retaliation without the act itself?

PRAISE KEK
Any time, every day.

Link?

No you aren't, user. Trust me. I just finally gave up and am showing my full power level on Twitter over this. It's taking some people by surprise.

They made that guy bow down and kiss the floor and say he loves black people. He doesn't look white though.

(heil'd)

D C F S
C
F
S A V E T H E C H I L D R E N

IT WAS ALREADY POSTED HERE

Impressive. Very nice. Guess that it's time that I spread this thing.

WITNESSED
SPREAD EVERYWHERE

user, I..

HE'S HERE

3400 West Lexington is in Chicago's 12th district. Arrests aren't showing yet.

THESE FUCKING NIGGERS TORTURED A FUCKING AUTIST?? THATS IT, THEYVE REALLY DONE IT NOW. NOW ITS PERSONAL. SOMEBODY FUCKING NUKE CHICONGO.

Thus far on PBG Hothead:

Some links regarding this person and the incident:

kollegekidd.com/news/pbg-hothead-goes-hard-for-young-pappy-in-d-o-a-music-video/

Potentially found Brittany's boyfriend on FB: facebook.com/people/Jaenone-Eblock/100011121307486 based on this video: youtube.com/watch?v=lf_Z9EkZNOM

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG

Projecting much?

ALL NIGGERS WILL HANG

SOON
cant find Muh ned flanders Soonaly doodollie pic ….

AND
Moon Man Moon man do BLACK LIVES MATTER?

He might even advocate spanking for people like that!

Trump needs to address this immediately. I don't care if it's "we need to heal the country"-tense. However the fuck he needs to do it, it needs to be discussed because cunts like this IGNORE THESE THINGS. THE MEDIA IGNORES THESE THINGS. WE EITHER BLOW THEM THE FUCK OUT IN THE INFORMATION WAR OR WE DIE.

MORE LIKE FECAL MATTER

Spread this among liberals and make them proud of the video and defend the nigger, so normies can see how insane leftists are

This post just made my skin whiter.

Still needs to name the jew.

Has the CPB made a press statement yet?

CPD*

THIS

FUCKING THIS

PLAY GOD DAMN CHESS WITH THIS, FUCKERS

WE WIN THE CULTURE WAR THE SAME WAY WE FOUNDED THE ENLIGHTENMENT

BEING BETTER THAN THE SAVAGES

CPB?

I fucking doubt they will - they always supress black on white crime.

good idea.

Anyone know where in rogers park? i live there. if i had to guess, around juneway terrace

Checked

And while I admire your initiative, you might want to get an entire group of people together to take care of it. They're already in custody, so you're going to need to remove them from the police in order to exact revenge. For your safety, get a group together.

Everyone report this to the CPD!

ipraportal.iprachicago.org/pls/htmldb/f?p=1503:12:1208472212615642

They've already been arrested m8.

Do you think they will release there names?

Yeah, after watching this he seems like a retarded mexican.

Still, the niggers keep calling him a 'white boy'. So I guess he's honorary for now.

Keep pushing it, it's a gift from Kek.

Still kind of important to raise hell over it with reports to show how many people are pissed.

They said they'd make a statement at 6:00. It's now 6:10 in Chicago.

Of course. There's just no reason to contact the police.

Remember: The arrest was made in the 12th District.

home. chicagopolice.org/online-services/adult-arrests/

They're not in the system yet.

Of course the e-celebs are sinking their Jew claws into a story that could be a hit.
Anything for the subs and shekels.
If you think that Kike Molyneux actually believes what he's writing then you're sadly mistaken.

Today is the day that I no longer hide my power level.

I got your back user

He doesn't want to go to prison. He should practice what he preaches and move to a more free society. Defoo himself of that cucked country.
He does recognize the bullshit position Jews have on immigration to the west vs immigration to Israel.

Looks like RT is reporting it now, pic related

they will just blame it on obama and socialism and how he oppressed da black man and dems be da real raycist

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STAY ON THE FAR SOUTH SIDE FFS

Same here, friend.

It's over.

Summary: niggers be nigging.

GOD DAMN FINALLY

unleash your true power user

Will this receive national news coverage? Can you imagine if the races were reversed?

Ghost is speking it now

Hell is forever!

What's the link to his show, again?
I miss cans.

WE MADE DRUDGE!!!!!!

WE STICKY NOW

You have been living like a bitch your entire life. If you don't respond to this you will live the rest of your life like a bitch. Everything will be in a low cowardice energy from now on, if you don't respond. This is your last chance for salvation.

Retaliate or Die.

Nationalists that don't respond to this event are confirmed traitors.

Drudge is our greatest ally in the fight to expose dindu crime.

We'll force them to report on it. The media no longer controls us; we control the media.

Yet Evalion has been doing it for months with impunity.
Molyneux is Jewish himself plus a large % of his subs would be alienated if he went that far (bad for business).

If the races were reversed it would be 72 pt. bold print on CNN and Obama would talk about how if he had a son etc etc deeply concerned.

Why imagine?

I don't care for the spooks, but you people on here praising Trump are in for quite the disappointment with that asshole.

I'm less pissed off at the actual niggers (being that they are savages and this is already established) than I am at the media and the Dems for pushing such a situations and they will never be held accountable.

France: fdesouche.com/807291-chicago-des-noirs-racistes-sequestrent-un-blanc-et-postent-la-video-sur-les-reseaux-sociaux

Yet Goy, go out and murder a Black man, nothing will happen to you.
"Our enemies are plotting to kill us and we need to um, do the same thing." - Sinead Mccarthy.
Provocateur.

Really wish the bots could detect context.

I sent him a tweet, with links to Coulter and Infowars asking him to pray for the guy. Others should do the same. If we can get him to retweet the story, it'll blow up big enough the MSM won't be able to contain it.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/01/04/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-426

filtered

This is BREAKING NEWS material.

The Lord's work

This happens everyday but its not filmed, make it go viral, the sooner shit hits the fan the more chances we have to take our countries back.
Dont forget to mention how it is hided by the jewish media just as the rapes in EU.

Got a question for you.
If the state wanted to rouse the extreme elements of the right into action, in order to both identify them and eliminate them from the game, what do you think would be the best way to do it utilizing today's social media?
Think.

THIS

I've legitimately had it. I've tried being nice around people, I've tried being agreeable with them and giving them chance after chance after FUCKING CHANCE, but, none of it makes a difference.

We are not living in times meant for the meek. Let that sink in.

All of you right now, look up fitness plans. Get your diet sorted out. Get your lifestyle in order. The time has come to let these fucking miscreants know that the days of allowing them to get away with their recklessness and depraved conduct, are over.

Nationalists that don't respond to this are confirmed traitors.

Idlers are confirmed traitors.

Tolerating this is even worse than tolerating race mixing. This is a direct and explicit attack on the white race. It is STRICTLY in the best interests of your children and heritage to react to this.

This is basically as bad as it gets. Holding a torture hostage for simply being white.

There needs to be a reaction to this.

Fucking WEW son

Killing random Blacks accomplishes nothing, they are just a symptom of the underlying disease.
The aut-right continually tries to trick us into taking our eye off the target with stories like this.

These niggers are lucky the police arrested them first. I'm done being nice. Dylann Roof was right.

No, they're both "bad". Too "bad" that you missed the point.
That's right Sinead.
You think Holla Forumsacks can be controlled so easily?

No shit, doesn't mean you shouldn't treat the symptoms and the cause though you retarded mongoloid.

UPDATE, UPDATE, LIVE UPDATE FROM THE POLICE

CPD is saying "4 in custody" but no charges have been filed. Yet. They need to file some charges so we can see the arrest records.

APPARENTLY TUCKER IS GOING TO COVER IT ON FOX

I love how that kike uses kike psychology to get young white males to turn on their families.
How can anyone like moneyjew. fucking subversive oven dodging trash.

subversive kike.

The story has hit one of the most popular newsradio stations in Dallas.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

kek

3 threads on Coontown: voat.co/v/Niggers/new

Provocation and exploitation of "primal fear", a tactic they use to bypass critical thinking.

Explain how killing random Blacks will help the situation.
Give a concrete example.

Nice.

Tuning in! Come on CPD … do the right thing.

imagine if this shit happened with a bunch of white guys doing it to a nigger

Chicago would be Ferguson ten times over right now. I do say that before any real moves are made, we need to uncuck or at the very least incense a good number more people in order to properly mobilize. We've been making tons of headway but we're not at the flashpoint yet.

Link - dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/alleged-kidnapping-torture-live-streamed-on-facebook/

Its a felony so the arrest needs to be approved the Cook County States Attorney Office's Felony Review unit

>APPARENT
THE NERVE OF THESE KIKES

stop whining.
you arent going to do shit
now go back to posting your pepe images and dank memes

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m2ivk/chicago_police_4_in_custody_after_young_man/dc0e1d0/
Comment here points out victim is disabled, boost for visibility. Everyone loves a good tragedy.

FUCKING THIS

They've very clearly identified themselves.

I'm not so sure about that, unless we're going to be more strict than Hitler with that stuff.

archive.is/Qhw27
Andrew Holmes is a NAACP nigger, so there's potential for justice. (Though not if it's handled within Chicago.)

Fewer niggers nigging.

THERE TALKING

Unless the police made a statement its fake.

Gas all e-celebs
they usually end up being kikes anyway

Disinfo. His mother is Jewish, that makes him a Jew.

alt-right cancer is the ones that say shit like
GAS YOURSELF

MP4 of the video for the next thread
and in case the jewtube/livekike videos get shoa'd

Anyone familiar with the geography of the area?

Explain how not collectively punishing blacks will reduce black on white crime.

all for nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E

i live in rogers park where some anons say this happened

Nice red caps there TRS.

And less nationalists in circulation for when the root problem is addressed.

2017 IS TO AN AMAZING START

Anyone else have no sound?

Clearly they need a few more packets in their diet

Thanks, epic trips man.

god that is horrible, i didnt even look first, i'll make another if whoever is going to be OP wants them

top kek

I know details are sketchy at this point. Any maps that can be provided would be of some use.

want me to dump my anti-TRS folder you disingenuous alt-right faggot?
THE ROOT PROBLEM IS NIGGERS, WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE? LEFTISM? THAT'S AUT-KIKE FAGGOTRY

maps? just type rogers park in to google maps.

LIVE PRESSER INCOMING:

Do you have any idea how easy it is to get away with murder in Chicago or Detroit if you aren't completely retarded?

niggers always expose their own crimes on social media

=SPREAD THIS ON KIKEBOOK, TWATTER, EVERYWHERE YOU CAN

FIND ANY FAMILY MEMBERS THESE STUPID COONS HAVE. THEY WANT WAR, THEY'LL GET IT.

Kikes are technically the root problem but your heart is in the right spot.

Checked for truth.
Shills have no answer.
The Kike admits it in his own words.

Wow, someone ban this Kike.

Four god damned days into the new year, and niggers have already killed a senior citizen White man and set him ablaze, and now they kidnap a special needs dude and beat him and cut him and screech "FUCK TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!"

I've no sympathy for these animals. They deserve to die. All of them

We need a hashtag: twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=Kidnapping in Chicago&src=typd
#ChicagoKidnapping?

It's on the front page of Voat:
voat.co/

BEING PLAYED ON FOX LATER

PRAISE KEK
someone please record this in case it is removed immediately.

Niggers, Muslims, and other races are the societal common cold.

Kikes and cultural marxism are societal AIDS. Without the kikes nigger would still be shuck and jiving and shining shoes in constant fear of white retaliation.

Fucking niggers.

from the cuckchan thread, allegedly from twitter

SPEECH LIVE NOW VICTIM NOT FROM CHICAGO

Form narratives on Twatter and Goybook before the left can
Post that Niggers are obviously violent, don't forget to post crime statistics and other violent nigger videos. Redpill normies
Post how the left MSM will once again will downplay or ignore this because the perpertrators of the "hate crime" aren't white etc., and therefore force the MSM not to downplay, ignore this or change it to their own narrative, while redpilling more normies on how the MSM works.

Kikes aren't responsible for the genes that make niggers low IQ animals.

There's a genetic component to this that you're either unaware of or are ignoring, which is it? retarded or subversive?
either way reported.

SPREAD THIS ON KIKEBOOK, TWATTER, EVERYWHERE YOU CAN.

AUDIO NOT WORKING ON STREAM!
abc7chicago.com/live/23381/ abc7chicago.com/live/23381/

Steven Sussel, did they say?

he is a self hating nigger. he constantly bitches about his own people. think of him as the race reversed equivalent of a white trust fund SJW who bitches about white people.

It couldn't hurt.

Plug in your speakers.

God damn this shit is spreading across the internet so fast. It's everywhere.

for the twatter users, start using #BLMKidnapping
time to dump all your anti nignog memes.

the kikes are responsible for the niggers living here and even existing

Tucker is covering it live now.

Yeah, his mother was born "to a pretty Jewish clan", but he was raised as a Christian, never considered himself to be a Jew, never played the 6 gorrlion card and so on.

It didnt happen in Rogers Park aparently, East Garfield Park instead to whoever was asking for maps.

google.com/maps/place/East Garfield Park, Chicago,[email protected]/* */,-87.7210845,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x880e329133c3b5d7:0xbe568c7709e0e798!8m2!3d41.8718144!4d-87.710699

You're mistaken.
Black on black crime is not rigorously investigated, whether because of disinterest or lack of funds.
White-on-Black homicide would be pushed to the top of the stack and unlimited manpower devoted to finding the culprit.
But yeah, continue urging young White nationalists to go out and murder, removing themselves from the fight and the gene pool.
A Black taken off the streets is not worth the life of a White fighter, because they are only a symptom.
Where have we seen this "go forth and kill to earn my approval" malign encouragement?

inb4 it's a hate crime, but they say it was based on disability

Part of me regrets that our country is so massive, because it puts me completely out of "instantaneous response to happening" range 99% of the time. Doesn't help that I'm in one far corner of it, which is bottlenecked by itself from the rest of the country.

t. Florida

Nigger without niggers and kikes at EIC niggers would still be being KANGZ in fucking africa.

Slavery was a joint-operation between niggers and kikes to fuck whites over for shekels.

this fucking report is being somewhat obtuse. They're being very particular and yet very vague, too. They aren't labeling anything with specifics so half of what they're saying sound almost like babble. If they were actually talking to me I would need to constantly interrupt asking for further clarification.

HE WAS AN ACQUAINTANCE

How do you know?
He played it in the linked video.
He disclosed that for a reason.

You're assuming the murderer is retarded enough to let anyone know that it's white on black.

Holy fuck why is this thread so fast now?
Did halfchan ban it over there?

police statement incoming
http:/NIGGERSWONTREMOVETHIS/abc7chicago.com/live/23381/

It's also because it's mostly criminals killing criminals, and the community din see nuffin.

"It's quite possible it is a kidnapping, charges will be filed as such if the victim can confirm that's what happened, he's a little traumatized by the incident"

t. One of the officers reporting

They have that shit ON CAMERA, WHAT THE FUCK

someone is obliged to tweet the everloving crap out of this specific post

Spread this everywhere.

You're denying that Kikes are the root problem, you don't belong here.

INVESTIGATING AS A HATE CRIME

Honestly the police are complicit in this if maximum charges are not pressed.

#blmkidnapping
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#blmkidnapping&src=typd
#blmkidnapping

THEY DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO YET

Talking about his public persona.

Didn't win anything by playing that card then.
I was more thinking about something like "oy vey, you can't disagree with me, remember the 6 sacks of rice".

If he didn't already, this man will hate niggers for the rest of his life.

WE'RE HEATING UP

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

*SEEN THE VIDEO HAVEN'T INVESTIGATED

Both of the female suspects.

Someone give a TLDR

PRAISE KEK
For some background on the police situation there, check out secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

so the user who said he was injected with heroin..you're a lying piece of fucking shit.

Pick one and only one.

THE ANGRY MOB IS GROWING.

It is recorded that the first negroes aboard ships to Colonial America were owned by rich Jews.

The problem is and will always be always the jews.
The jews control the media.
The jews control the banks.
The jews control the niggers.

Destroy jewish propaganda.
Undermine jewish control.
Eliminate jewish presence and their puppets.

second tag to use is #BrittanyHerring

also fuck this whitecop saying those nigs are children. its a fucking hate crime

Where can I get that mod?

They haven't "determined" it yet though.

This black cop reporting literally just said "have you seen the video? it's sickening, it didn't shock me but it's sickening, it makes you wonder what possible reason they could have for doing this to someone"

They saw the vid
Now they're wondering whether they should be tried as adults, they say they should because they're "young adults" but they, and I quote verbatim, "do stupid things"

nothing will come from this and it will be forgotten in about a week.

thats the live of a happening

it's legalese - kidnapping refers to forcibly taking someone into your custody, since this guy could have gone with the niggers willingly and then have the situation turn sour once he was already in their custody.
Our legal jewstice system is fucking garbage, even though they did kidnap him it might not be legal kidnapping since he willingly got in the car with them.
I predict he said something about Trump and they nigged him out
>IF WE SEEK A HATE CRIME
>STUPID RANTING AND RAVING
FUCKING NIGGERS

THEY WUZ JUST KIDS THEY DINDU NUFFIN

#brittanyherring

Feel free to make her famous: twitter.com/hashtag/brittanyherring?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Yeah saw that after posting, they said it was their patrolmen not their cyber team.

Go on then, let us know how you get along. Inspire others with your successful murder.

HE HAS SPECIAL FUCKING NEEDS
THE WHITE GUY IS HANDICAPPED
archive.is/iNiOx

a reporter just asked about the racial and political angle and the cucked cops are saying although they were all 18, they were young so were not sure if were going after hate crime charges

It's stickied now.

Whoops, meant for

This article says he was "special needs"

STYX YOU MADMAN

niggercop dodged question about anti-white motives.

white cop says:
"IF we seek a hate crime"

NEVER RELAX

The real problem here is TRS. Anyone not pointing out the TRS problem ITT is a kike shill. You can't let this petty bullshit distract you from TRS shilling for their podcasts on our image board.

YOU THRICE DAMNED CUCKS, YOU KNOW GOOD AND GOD DAMNED WELL IT WAS SINCERE

more like crystal meth lakes

The press is also trying to blame the victim, by asking questions like "WAS THE VICTIM SEEKING DRUGS, WAS HE INTOXICATED"

"Just stupidity" "we don't have anything concrete"
-Nigger Police chief.

Moly's retweeting all his black crime and "racist" interviews. I think he's finally swallowed the red pill. I think this finally pushed him over the edge.

This sounds like grounds for some sort of mass-retaliation campaign on social media. #JustRavings needs to become a thing.

Just some gosh darn kids being stupid youth making youthful indiscretions, amirite fellow goyim?

SPREAD THIS ON KIKEBOOK, TWATTER, EVERYWHERE YOU CAN.

OH JUST YOUTHS DOING STUPID THINGS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

"Just Stupidity"

allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=pol2.wad

>JUST STUPUD YOUNG ADULTS
==>RANTING ABOUT THING THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT

Maybe Dylan Roof was #JustRaving

the

Can someone upload the live CPD video to Youtube?

nigger cop re anti-white comments: "we don't have anything concrete"

bitch: "anything that would lead you to believe this was politically motivated"
niggercop: "no"

Meme it.

At least the press pushed the hate crime angle and the Trump issue from the video. That's actually a good sign coming from the press.

He was just stupid. He was just a kid. Ok he's a young adult but he was just stupid.

t. black police man

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THERE WILL BE A FALSE FLAG TAKEN BY A KKK OR NEO NAZI SKINHEAD TO COUNTER THE NEGATIVE IMAGE ASSOCIATION FOR BLACKS, JUST YOU WATCH!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST EXACTLY!!

The editors wont allow it. Even the druge headline avoided race or politics

ETS pls go

He is giving his subscribers what they want to see. Priming the pump for milking.

They are going to need protective detail for the rest of their natural lives if that shit happens.

That could get them out of kidnapping, but it won't get them out of assault, wrongful imprisonment, torture, and all manner of delightful charges.

Dubs confirm, false flag attack soon

There is a bunch of niggerball stuff trending on twitter right now (pic related) which usually means that it's a fairly slow night. It should not be hard for us to get #BLMKidnapping and other related hashtags trending.

Go forth and wake the Saxon!

IT'S JUST DEY CULCHA!

I'm glad he's okay, physically at least.

imagine if the roles were reversed and 3 white people attacked 1 handicapped black guy who supported hillary

they would go crazy on the media about that.

back him up and retweet out his stuff.
fuck knows how much reach he now has and the best part to his early videos is that he approaches the data first and the conclusions of nigger violence comes to the viewer from simply watching.

Did it end up on LL already? Good.

So prout.

POLICE OFFICER: "they are very young so we will need to determine if this passes as hatecrime or just stupid ranting and raving"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the face of a man who really, really wants to say more.

It cant
ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=12200000&SeqEnd=13600000
Sec. 10-1. Kidnapping.
(a) A person commits the offense of kidnapping when he or she knowingly:
(1) and secretly confines another against his or her will;
(3) by deceit or enticement induces another to go from one place to another with intent secretly to confine that other person against his or her will.

ITS THE PEACEFUL HERB MAN

I'm pretty much submitted to this being true

Isn't that the guy who dresses up like a girl and wears makeup?

ZOGBOTS ARE ENEMY #1

Dude needs to stop thinking about his job and start thinking about his race and nation.

SPREAD THIS ON KIKEBOOK, TWATTER, EVERYWHERE YOU CAN!

Boom! Good catch.

Nuck Figgers

He should just have a spine and say it then.

satan knows

We all know how this happens. They walk free for the kidnapping that they didn't do and when it comes to charge them of all the other shit they suddenly can't find them anymore since they let them go too soon.

It is perfectly scripted to enrage right-wing Trump supporters.
Also filmed on inexplicably low quality camera using obsolete resolution, like psyops usually are. That way it is impossible to see that no injuries were incurred.
Has the hallmarks of an operation to smoke out militant right-wingers imo.

i don't even…

We have had jewish antipopes, you think they can infiltrate at that level but they cant fool you? Never trust a jew you stupid goy, you have a million books and philosophers and you are wasting your time with Molijew. The best way to control opposition is to be the opposition.

it makes you lazy.

KEK

Alright guys I'm gonna do it. I know race mixing is bad but I'm prepared to take one for the team. I'm going to go out their and rape all the 11/10 asian waifus i can fucking find, while constantly screaming "GAS THE KIKES."

I will get off scot free every time, I only need to remind them that I was just raving, no problem there.

Not possible.

nevermind im just retarded i didnt see the part below it. why the fuck is it not in red too

Obviously this isn't something to go rahowa over, but we should take advantage of it to push race realism and white identity politics.

Nigger, ask me what I think 2 years ago and now, it's heaven and earth difference.

this 2bh. it feels like the only reason the kike media is even starting to cover this is to boost up an incoming falseflag

This tbh

Wake normie up

and lets get race war goin N0W

Link?

And there it is, as predicted here
but he left out the red text for a change.

"throw critical thinking to the side and join me in primal panic."
Your tactics are becoming stale, too well known, too predictable.

There's a reason we operate on the internet and social media and not going outside to get caught and put on a list like some certain sites want us to.

MISERERE

In reality - how do we react? We can't be Holla Forums and not react. I too would like all niggers to hang, but we're not quite there yet. So let's form a plan. What can we do as retaliation?

Demand the death penalty for these apes. Give them a new Harambe meme to cry over.

Chicago Police Department:

THEY WUZ JUST KIDZ

THEY WUZ JUST STUPID

DON'T KNOW NUFFIN BOUT WHAT DEY WUZ DOIN

AIN'T KNOWIN NUFFIN BOUT NO POLITICAL MOTIVATION

THEY JUST KIDZ, THEY STUPID

THEY DINDU NUFFIN

Have we determined if he is actually white though?

Unless it's murder, no state gives the death penalty. Life for a life, as it were.

For now, anyway …

Latino autist.

You want this to get covered?
Tweet it at Trump and everyone connected to him.

I got the telemundavision.

Doesn't even matter.

The nogs called him white and acted if he was white.

Are you fucking stupid? They called him white, they believed he was white, they think he is white.

i've smoked it myself, but since it's psychotropic. effects will vary from person to person

which is why you cite

at every single even SLIGHTLY left leaning twit you get.

BRING THE DATA. TIGHTEN THE NOOSE.

If we could spread the statistics of this along with the video, their only counter argument will be "its a wight conspriacy, white systems!!!"

This will cause critical thought in many a bluepilled ""folk"".

Also, check'd

watch the video its quite clear

This.
Realistically, 25-life would be doable.

Inform the white man on all social media and avenues of redpilling. Create OC for here to power our meme magic or to further help those who do have accounts.

Indeed. But you can bet "those sites" have been trying their damnedest to change that, using appeals to masculinity and attractive young females as shamers.
Video very much related.

Doesn't matter. If the media can pass Zimmerman off as white for their agenda, we can pass this one off as white for ours.

Fortunately, the cops don't get to make the final decision on these things. It'll be 4 juries and 4 judges.

Not suprised.
If they really want it they'lll let the white guy say that he wanted it or something along the lines.
That it weas a joke that went too far or whatever and the animals just get a slap on the wrist.

Look at crime statistics and tell me how they would not improve if you would remove the biggest contribuiter to them.

A great start.

No, the charges are decided by the Cook County's States Attorneys Office's Felony Review unit

No one is claiming they wouldn't.
Nice straw man.

Weed causes violent behavior.

BLACK LIVES SPLATTER MOTHERFUCKER!

Depends on the jury and hudges.
You can either get some reasonable people in it or SJW incarnate by now.

DID THEY EVER GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT WHAT DISABILITY THE VICTIM HAS??

We are Holla Forums.
We do not act, for we are no force but opinion.

We spread this as far and as wide as we can, we incite outrage and information to be shown to the masses, for the media will always water down the truth. As anonymous we cannot make a physical stand unless we're already part of any readily able-bodied group, but we can shout farther and way more severely than any possible projectionist could desire.

No. He's not white. The government already gets away with that white-latino shit and this only further solidifies that shit. I want no part of it.

He doesn't look white to me

t. actually white

i can't recall anyone being violent due to weed

Is there anything that makes niggers not violent?

Wouldn't not allowing him to leave making it kidnapping though? Or is that another crime like imprisonment?

Good, good. Let every normalfag witness with incredulity Obongo's legacy.

For nig nogs, maybe.

You're obviously unaware of the etymology of the word 'assassin' then.

Moonman is TRS subversion icon.

I can recall numerous weedos who were extremely violent.

www.reddit.com/r/polfacts/comments/26ya77/more_black_crime_stats/
Here's some stats for any newfags ready to control the narrative.

You reply is better than mine, and *CHECK*EM*

STFU faggot. You think Tyrone and Brittany are working for Shlomo and that this is some cunning plan? No you fucking idiot. This is feral ape behaviour that goes on, EVERYDAY. The difference is, you're hearing about it, because it was recorded and shared.

Good thing you just sit on your fat ass shitposting all day.

Irrelevant as the intent is there. If you watched it you heard the monkey chants.

and it was the weed or their personality ?

Yeah, but not while high. You might just as well say that weed makes you violent because drug dealers shoot and get shot. It's really not the same issue.

Sage for off topic.

This just in from the Whitehouse:

"Hey PBG Hothead, cool kidnapping. Want to come to the Whitehouse? We should inspire more kids like you to like social justice. It's what makes America great."

Rope.

We have better shamers

It's probably a mix, obviously, but it's more fun to troll and say weed dunnit. Related, most criminals have some THC in their system.

You don't really know what that means, right?
I rather believe that you're just simple minded then outright retarded.

YOUNG ADULT = KIDZ
DON'T DECRIMINALIZE THEM!!! GIVE THEM THE REGULAR CRIMINAL TREATMENT. SOME OFFICER'S GON GET FIRED CAUSE THEY'RE CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE!!

That's the problem. Apes are apes, and we all know that. But agitating the apes are the fault of the agitator. The media, Obama, and the democrats must be held accountable for this.

Video literally has the blacks saying fuck whites

Most criminals are black too,
blacks are prone to violence.

nuttin' to do with weed boii.

Is this meme magic

Touche.

It's racist to say you heard that and to tell others.

here's the number for chicago PD: 312-746-6000

call, call, call. flood their switchboard until they start giving us answers.

Linking to myself because this thread is moving very fast.

I've known a number of potheads in my life, and they were pretty complacent, non violent people. Weed makes you slow and stupid (whether temporarily or has permanent damage is up for debate, but we're not arguing about that). I've never seen or even heard of violence as a result of weed, if anything it's the opposite. That sort of claim sounds ludicrous to me.

Violent people are violent. Marijuana doesn't make nonviolent people violent, it makes people slow and dumb. Nigs gonna nog, being "under the influence" doesn't make a fucking difference.

We need to show leniency for the African American youths seen in this video. They have not been raised properly and it isn't their fault society will not help.

Had they been white and more privileged, they would not be in the situation they are in now.

SEND THIS SHIT TO THE FENCE SITTERS

ALL OF THE INFOWARS FAGS
RICHARD SPENCER
RAMZ "FUCK MY ASIAN WIFE" PAUL
THE SONS OF THE EMPEROR
RED ICE
ALEX JONES
SHERRIF JOE
STEVEN CROWDER
ANDRY WARSKI

THIS

DEMAND ANSWERS FOR THE LUKEWARM RESPONSE

Gee, some whiny bitch makes me want to work my hardest to protect her, yeah. Great job.

breaking the conditioning:

It's just too many happenings at once. It's going way too fast and I'm back-logged on my propaganda. I'm trying to make some project pandemonium memes and now this. I haven't even gone through all the soros files yet! Now I've got to meme this up. Slow down fire cock!

Found it: reddit.com/user/satansheat
You know what to do goys.

Exactly this.

same stupid logic they use with islam.
"they only attack us because we dont cuck hard enough"

NO BRAKES

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!

YOU APES WILL NEVER BREAK THE HUMAN SPIRIT

Next we gotta go Andy Warski (Who I honestly think is SO fucking close to redpill but something is holding him back) and Steven Crowder purely for media presence.

Sheriff Joe as well because he's a "FUCKING NIGGER" bigger nigger

That story is a myth.
Assassin comes from Hassassin - a follower of Hassan.
Also the substance, whatever it was, was not given prior to a mission. It was used as part of a cruel and devious deception.
The trainee assassins would be given a drink containing the drug and once unconscious, transported to a hidden walled garden filled with all kinds of luxuries and young women. He would have a few hours of "paradise" then be given another drink to knock him out again and transported back to Hassan's base whereupon waking he would be told that he had been given a glimpse of paradise, the same paradise a warrior is transported to if he is killed in battle.
That is what made the assassins fearless, the utter belief in the paradisiacal afterlife.
This was documented by Marco Polo.

ask them what they are doing about these terrorists.

These fuckers are Terrorists and should be shot like the ISIS dogs they are.

Chronic cannabis abuse results in psychosis. Psychotics act crazy, are often violent and by definition don't know they're acting crazy.
This has been medically observed every day of the week for forever.
Sage for offtopic.

True.
Wrong.

We need a lot of rope.

How can niggers be so monumentally retarded?

MIEN NEGÚAR

Haha what is this fucking nigger crying about? This is her btw

Worse it makes being bored fun. You can sit around conceivably all day. Retarded cuckservatives love to parrot the "it's dangerous" "it makes people violent" "it gives you cancer" (it does, but not anymore that sitting in the sun does). See for examples of this idiocy.
The only time i've ever seen anyone get violent from weed was fucking niggers, as so kindly pointed out.

To anyone out there still smoking the herbal jew, remember nothing that will allow you to sit on your couch all day and feel content is worth wasting your life on.

Has the toilet part been posted already?

She got caught

Hey Holla Forums!, HEEEYYY Holla Forums!

Bahaha this fucking faggot is upset that the truth is trending, even if briefly.
Keep it cobbers!

Low energy.
She can cry more than that.

She dindu

Man oh man. They must think they can get away with anything in that nigger plagued jungle.

Hey, wait up. Let me check something and if I'm right I'll have some real hearty laughs.

No. Thanks for posting.

that could be a completely unrelated, different niggress entirely and I wouldn't be able to say you're wrong. How the fuck do you tell them apart? Also didn't she have some light brown highlights or some shit in her hair in the video?

At least post the good one.

JUST
She's upset that she'll probably spend the next 20 years in prison, kidnapping is a serious fucking offence.

it's a red herring, nothing to see here folks!

It is the ghetto and worse than Detroit.

Don't feel like spoon feeding you, so you will have to figure out what you did wrong on your own.

I don't fucking know, they all look the same. Just taking the word of someone from FB.

I bow down to these trips

Gotta check em

Checkd

First one to make a tribute to this pic gets keks blessing.

Check'd and kek'd.

At least under Trump, these stories will stop getting buried so much. Our platform is rising, the MSM is collapsing. All will know how this shit happens every day.

What the hell did she expect after committing a felony crime and posting it on fucking facebook?

"[Cannabis causes a] decrease in activity resembl[ing] a 'temporary hippocampal lesion.'"
"The resolution of an approach-avoidance conflict induced by ambivalent information involves the appraisal of the incentive value of the outcomes and associated stimuli to orchestrate an appropriate behavioral response."
^ Hippocampus damage leads to aggressiveness.

That's just asking the impossible.

Seriously this whole "post evidence of the crime on your real name facebook" has been a thing with them for years and years. I hope Trump lets police be police again. Chicago PD still has a lot of Irish and Italians in it, but they're probably on leashes regarding stuff like this.

(checked)

But she dindu nuffin!

I'll be the optimist and think the bitch had a gun pointed at her fucking skull.

[[CITATION NEEDED]]

SOMEONE SEND VIDEO IN TO PAUL JOSEPH WATSON, TELL HIM TO ADD IT TO info wars.com/shock-video-white-man-kidnapped-gagged-beaten-by-racist-black-anti-trump-gang/
SOMEONE SEND VIDEO IN TO PAUL JOSEPH WATSON, TELL HIM TO ADD IT TO info wars.com/shock-video-white-man-kidnapped-gagged-beaten-by-racist-black-anti-trump-gang/

Even better, make the beaners hate the fucking groids even more than they already do. Hate to say it, but beaners actually do do one job American's won't do; remove nigger.

This seems forced now… honestly.
I'm not sure if this is a honeypot anymore because the police officers say they were questioning the guy.
What if he comes up and defend them? I'm not concernshilling here, but this looks like acting.

More likely she had two black officers telling her it's not her fault and they'll see what they can do about this. The tears for further encouragement.

"Repercussions? For my actions!??"

hahaha nope. This is staged.

If Trump was sworn in already he would invite this kid to the White House for a special dinner with the big guy himself, the backdrop to their dinner will be the bodies of these nogs swinging from trees

Checked

We need to get Tucker on this

Google is the citation. Those are direct quotes, fuckwit.

why the fuck is this post so TRIGGERING
. F
. U
. C

. K
. == SPACING ==

. == NEWFAG ==

Had a 30 second segment about it

… Or the only white officer in Detroit PD loading his rifle while singing a Johnny Rebel song.

Fuck yeeeeah

AY YO HOL UP

We wuz kangz and queenz

Not everytime your nose is damaged your nose will bleed

Nah, he looks like he is being forced to do that shit and is probably on drugs.

Nothing would make me happier than to rape that negress with the barrel of my 9mm and put a couple shots in her. I would take such pleasure in beating the life out of the rest of those baboons. Just gotta be careful not to get their blood near me I don't want aids.

stealing for twatter shitposting.
ty user.

So he's not white, I'm not sure how to feel about this now. It almost seems too perfect to take advantage of. Year of the fire cock though.

Let me guess, you're high right now.

But user then your gun will have to pay child support

He has special needs. It's already been reported.

(Checked)
**and Kek'd*

Jesus christ you're retarded.
It's called holding a cell phone camera vertically you fucking nigger. It's called "cell phone cameras are shit unless you spring for $700 jew-tier phones" you fucking nigger. It's called "livestreaming is generally shit quality" you fucking nigger.

Confirmed shill. Get fucked you kike.

>ironically? shitposting as a nigger
supporter
GET OUT

The "white" talks like a wigger and sounds legit special ed. The niglets just took advantage of him to shit on whitey even though he isn't white and is retarded. He looks like he enjoys what they're doing to him. Spread this and say the kid is a spic.

it wasn't even remotely violent.

read it again, and read it with your other post in mind.

I refreshed and looked at the top comments and now it's full of cucks saying 'dem raysist commenst iz jus as bad'. What happened to the racist comments? They had far more likes than this shit.

Video of the press conferences from the CPD Periscope account.
periscope.tv/w/azxDIzFkdkVPbFZMQUdRWGV8MW1yR21OZWp6QXdKeTsN3kpXDMqHCu9C-Y_DhQu-N4ddd6v-0m4bBQnRYwMJ
Can download with downloadperiscopevideos .com, but not sure how to convert .ts to .webm.

I don't do negro-think.

Get gassed, newfag

KEK

i doubt you even think as a white man to be honest.

Sadly this kinda seems like the case. He's acting like they're his friends and this is just them talking shit.

Yes.
As always, they overplayed it.
They added every element that they think will trigger Holla Forums but together it just seems overdone.
The constant "you voted for Trump"
The garnishing touch of him having "learning difficulties" (to increase the sense of injustice).
Notice no one has been charged and it happened 2 days ago.
They will be hoping to quietly bury it and let the actors slip back into the shadows.

(checked)
Wew

The kid wasn't white. The kid is the classic faggot mark who everyone shits on for fun and he enjoys it. Obviously is afflicted with some mental problem as well you can tell. It's just nigs shitting on a legit wigger spic retard.

:^)
Not your personal army, kike.

This. also your the man

stfu gook rape yourself

The negress speaks her side of the story
http:/NIG/abc13.com/news/teen-accused-of-luring-man-to-be-robbed-tells-her-side/834351/
archive.is/rVIeL

I'm reading reports saying he was mentally retarded, which makes these niggers even worse

Source on that? I want to see proof she has been arrested.

image search it, it's not her
some sheboon in texas

Exactly. Becoming outraged over this as a personal attack on whites is being a faggot autistic. The retard spic deserves no sympathy.

"The victim, who has special needs, according to Crystal Lake police was a high-risk missing person from northwest suburban Crystal Lake."
Source: archive.is/iNiOx

This is where you fight back user.
You must out-propaganda the jews at their own game and win the hearts of the people. The tag trending is a huge boost in popularity to this story and must be enhanced further if possible.
Do not falter to PC-tier shit, the normie doesn't care anymore, he's woke. He just needs a reason to act now.

No reason why we can't work both the angles, right? If it is fake then we have evidence that someone is faking crimes which is pretty major in its own way and if not then it's proof niggers are as violent as we thought.

Either way we should be getting this info out there that this happened and it's fucking shitty. I doubt a shill would want us to spread the IQ or crime statistics of the average upstanding african american brother but they would want us to go outside and get violent and other standard shill shit.

Twitter just took down the hashtag.

Fucking called it. You could tell from the first vid. DO NOT CLAIM THIS RETARD AS WHITE.

Reminder that the CEO of reddit starting editing posts he didn't like and then acted as if the users were overreacting when he was caught.

Gas.

Thanks.

Fucking low energy disinfo…

not to mention that CEO is a fucking CANNIBAL

True, using the video as a hook to spread crime stats is a viable re-engineering of the bait for our own ends.
Good idea.

Normalfags have huge sympathy for retards, user.

>archive.is/rVIeL
that is from 2015 you retard

Except it still was. He was (mixed) white enough for them to kidnap. He was just dumb enough to go along with it. Whether he's got assburgers or thought they were his "bruthas" is beside the point because the intent behind the criminal's actions is still the same.

At least Redditors aren't stupid enough to fall for this bullshit.

Kill your self you autistic cuckchan nigger.

triggered

It was totally the right-wings fault
cant you see how facist those blacks were?

Oh fucking hell

Zero surprise there

I would:
a) Search him on social media
b) Search his parents, if they're spics promote this as a minority vs minority and enjoy the show, spreading this over to latins will promote direct violence if this is the work of gangs
c) One of the gangbangers openly said he was part of a gang, one user already gave the idea to "promote" this a little
d) ??????
e) Watch the butthurt unfold

Fucking this, don't be afraid to go full moonman, push the limits.

correction:
One problem with that is memetic contagion.
If you post crime stats/infographic along with a video which later turns out to be fake, then the stats will pick up some of that "fakeness" by way of contagion from appearing in the same tweet.

What a coincidence, George Soros just wired $2 million into (((Jack)))'s bank account

Those niggers are fucked hate crime or not kidnapping with bodily injury (heroin shot) is auto life without parole and can also be considered attempted murder.Those fucking monkeys can spend the rest of their worthless lives in a cage until we gas them.Also the bikers up there are to busy selling heroin in the suburbs to go fucking around in niggerville yet if any of those coons get caught outside of chicago or joliet niggers do get lynched and fed to hogs and they know it.

The Chicago PD press conference said they were kids just being kids when asked about fuck white people and fuck Trump.

It is first on reddit. Over 20000 upvotes

Follow your dreams.
I remember hearing that the cops who arrested Roof bought him some Burger Kings afterwards because of how calm he was during the whole procedure.

Is there an Aryan Brotherhood in Cook County prison? It might be worth it to find their prison mailing address and let them know who these vibrant diverse youths are and what they did to get to gen pop, with the disclaimer that you do not condone violence in any form whatsoever of course… Just saying, we sent a letter to the bankrobberanon so it can't be to hard to get one to AB, I don't know how prison mail works though or what prison he is going to end up in.

new thread since this one is nearly tapped out

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m2ivk/chicago_police_4_in_custody_after_young_man/dc0f8mo/
Anybody want to throw me some upvotes to get the good word out?

ORIGINAL CONTENT

Vid of him forced to drink from toilet. Includes all of the facebook comments in the video capture which adds to the rage

Didn't consider that, true. Even though the data is solid it would be "le ebin btfo" in the eyes of people who aren't too aware about this stuff. Tricky situation but if it is fake then it's proof that there's someone out there making fake crime videos which in itself could be mined a different way.

Good man.

This isn't like the white getting carjacked after Trump won, this is a half-breed wigger retard. People who see it will just think whites are faggots. It makes us look worse than the nigs doing the shit, this is made all the worse by the retard not even being white.

PROOF THE TORTURE WAS NOT FAKE, IT WAS A REAL ANTI-WHITE HATE CRIME

Probably /r/the_donald doing that.
They're nowhere near as far right as well are, in fact they'd probably call themselves centre-right or just centralists, but anything is better than a fucking Marxist like the rest of leddit.

Does the fact they were making him say "Fuck Trump" make it terrorism?

My starry eyes, ain't that something. Looks like the top comment is leading with the special needs things too.

peddit

Literally completely irrelevant, they did it because he was white, whites seeing this will start to realize reality.

Waste of quads.
No it isn't proof.

:^)

QUADS = TRUTH

you guys are paranoid at this point, i never heard of this bullshit that we literally have people here false flag anger posting to achieve …. what exactly ???

here a timestamp pic of my NEET pile of trash and beer so you retards see im not CTR.

Fuck I can't wait till civil disorder breaks down so we can wholesale slaughter our enemies.

Dude fuck off, this is a fantastic time to redpill normalfags and you're going all autistic because he was a retard. Normalfags feel bad for retards, seeing a group of people abusing one makes their blood boil.

dey wuz sum goo bois be finna gettin dey life bak on trak u feel me ayy

NEW THREAD NEEDED

They released his interview after arrest, it was on yt.
I think he said 3 phrases "worth" remembering:

Not a drug user. He's mentally "challenged" and unable to understand their purpose.

The day of the rope can't come fast enough.

tbh the news is so huge that it's not going to be something the CIA can contain, but they're hard at work counter-narrative-ing. idk, I guess that's some of the least bad crap they do. Nobody wants a race war. We do need to build a wall around Chicago, though.

This story has shown me what a mad-mad with balls the size of Jupiter I am for wearing my MAGA hat out in public.

madman, that is.

Damn.

See

There's no reason to not keep the momentum going.
Kek

You're a funny guy.

It's been explained plenty of times.
Lurk more.

Send it to Hannity

Oh God…. THIS again….

Althought they are subhuman filth it seems these niggers were avenging their friends death, impressive loyalty for a monkey.

EVERYBODY TROLL THE GANG MEMBERS!!
EVERYBODY TROLL THE GANG MEMBERS!!
USE THE HASHTAG #WHITEVENGEANCE
USE THE HASHTAG #WHITEVENGEANCE

anyone who defends weed not making you violent hasn't simply had a negative effect. It caused me depression. drugs is not for everyone

This is going to be good.

ID:32363c - JUDE

JEW DETECTED! SET THE KIKE ON FIREEEEEEEEEE