Israeli man arrested in Ukraine for desecrating cross

Israeli man arrested in Ukraine for desecrating cross

(JTA) — Police in the city of Uman in Ukraine arrested an Israeli man they suspect of defacing a large crucifix as payback for the desecration of a synagogue last month.

The suspect, Netanel Shimon, on Dec. 31 is said to have dismantled the Jesus icon from a crucifix that locals set up in 2013 near the bank of a lake where many Jews go to perform tashlich – a ritual associated with Rosh Hashanah, the holiday when thousands of Jews descend on Uman — the newspaper Gazeta reported Tuesday.

Security footage showed four males wearing traditional haredi Orthodox garb trying unsuccessfully to bring down the entire crucifix. They leave and another man, wearing a mask, is seen tearing the icon from the cross.

Shimon, who is in his 20s, has denied any wrongdoing and complained in letters published by the news website Behadrei Haredim that authorities are denying him access to legal representation and medicines for his diabetes.

Uman is a major pilgrimage site for followers of Rabbi Nachman, an 18th century luminary whose gravesite is the focal point of an annual Rosh Hashanah celebration. Some 25,000 Jews arrive there on the holiday each year.

The same cross was defaced with graffiti in 2013.

In recent years, Uman has seen several far-right rallies against the presence of Jews there. Street brawls between visitors and locals are not uncommon.

Last month, a synagogue in Uman was sprayed with red paint and desecrated with a pig’s head with a swastika carved into its forehead.

The synagogue is part of the Ohel complex, built near the gravesite of Rabbi Nachman.

archive.is/t9ujX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
timesofisrael.com/ukrainian-marchers-in-kiev-chant-jews-out/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED HOHOLS

LARPfags eternally btfo

JEWS ORCHESTRATED GENOCIDE AGAINST UKRAINIANS.

JEWS OPENLY CELEBRATE HOLODOMOR GENOCIDE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY

(Be prepared to be sick.)

this is a ctr slide thread.

TRUE CHRISTIANS PROUDLY STAND WITH ISRAEL, THE HOLY LAND OF THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

EXCEPT RUSSIA AND ISRAEL ARE SATANIC STATES.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Fuck off christcuck, Israel must be destroyed if white people are to live in peace, and if you side with your barbaric Jew religion over white people, you will be exterminated.

DAILY REMINDER
that "Israel" doesn't mean the Jewish state, which was invented 2000 years after the fact.

What do the kikes mean by this?

go worship odin by sticking your fist up your boyfriends ass sodomite.

Better read up on your Queen James Bible if you think asatru doesn't seek to bog gays.

A+ for effort, but I'm pretty sure the only thing that stops them is running water and an oaken stake through the heart.

Kids, please stop, seriously, christian here, you are a bunch of liars, you will kill your own nation, race, mom even your soul if you can destroy christianity with it, but people here just think that you are shills.

Your words speak truth, YHWH Cultist. Time to steel the aggression with some restraint.

B-but Anglin told me all Ukrainians are ZOGbots who are under direct Jewish control at all times!
Oh, and they don't actually exist.

I'll have you know that i reported you and your organization Holla Forums to the FBI and to the ADL for anti-semetic blood libel. I have not seen so much anti-semitism on the internet since my son was viciously attacked by an evil neo-nazi on twitter. This thread is like a gas shower in ausschwitz and all jewish people are victimized once again by you and your anti-semitic nazi propaganda. I hope to g-d that you are punished for your evil deeds and your crimes against the chosen people of judea.

Ukrainians HATE Jews.

Based Holols

Oy vey those problematic white fascist Ukrainians are sure a pain, unlike that good goy, Putin :^)

Aleksandr (((Dugin))) also wants Russians to race-mix with Asians.

That's idolatry.

Kabbalistic Jews believe in mystical rabbi gurus who have special powers.

Don't he supports Zimbabwe and hated Rohedesia.

*Don't forget

wrong again, chaim

Yes. He is anti-white posing as pro-white.

Reminder that ukraine and usa are only countries that vote against holocaust denial laws in UN

i think there's one ir two more max, but i forget which

This is news to me. Pretty surprising, maybe I have to reevaluate my thoughts on them. I used to think they were merely a zog puppet.

Literally "Whatcha doin rabbi" in real life.

Chechens were usually Muslim terrorists. Similar situation in Georgia. Have you ever even seen the people of those regions?

Fun fact though: When Al Qaeda tried giving money to people for terrorist operations in Chechnya a few years ago, they ran into the problem that the people they gave money to just went off and partied with the money instead of blowing up themselves or anyone else. Was a nice example of how poor people react when they get the resources terrorist organizations get. Since of course most actual terrorists are well off financially and the problems they suffer are those they imagine for themselves.

They are. US shuffled their cabinet some time ago and replaced it with bankers. Their government has foreigners in it and they were allowing foreigners during their budget crisis. Jews have a lot of power there, including LARPing jews known as Azov.

Don't you know that Christianity is a Jewish plot to enslave the goyim and that is why the Jews hate Jesus, Christians, and the teachings of the Bible so much?

This is what is called a "consensus crack".

Not so much pro-white as a generic neoreactionary kosher edgelord.

completely agree dude brah its like how trump is a russian plant who putin hired to start ww3 and kill putin

Reminder that the mods didn’t ban this intl faggot because they are intl, too.
>>>/sudo/8334

(1)
(1)

"Jesus" and "Christ" are literally different people.
Learn the difference.

So who is Jesus the Christ?

Bump

Well… what is it? At least provide us with a link.

"Christ" isn't a person, it's a role, which Jesus supposedly fulfilled. As such they became nearly synonymous to everyone except jews.

What I'm saying is that is a kike shill.

(((Dugin))) is still crypto.

Here are three variations of Aryan Kristos.

CHRISTIANS DO NOT STAND WITH ANY GOVERNMENT WHICH IS ITSELF/CREATES POLICIES WHICH ARE ANTI-CHRIST

READ the BIBLE
But we all know this is bait anyway.
Well done. Heathen.

Exactly

HAhaha You get your info from that blue pill faggotry ZEITGEIST?

Or did you get it from Bill Mar?

Or did you just adopt it from the pedophiles in BBC?

Two thousand and seventeen years later they still mad.

I was told by an Israeli that Jews hate Ukraine more than any other country. They even hate Ukraine more than Germany.

Not surprised TBH.

holy kek

UKRAINIANS IN KIEV CHANT: "JEWS OUT."

timesofisrael.com/ukrainian-marchers-in-kiev-chant-jews-out/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter