Wendy’s Twitter account posts Pepe the Frog meme, a designated hate symbol

I FUCKING HATE THIS SJW FAGGOT WORLD WE'RE LIVING IN.

HOW COME A FUCKING INTERNET MEME IS A HATE SYMBOL BUT ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WEST?

nydailynews.com/news/national/wendy-twitter-account-posts-pepe-frog-meme-article-1.2934477

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
archive.is/5pgKh
twitter.com/beranek
archive.is/NXmrq
archive.fo/jdiSe
imdb.com/title/tt0096256/
archive.fo/5dPin
twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/816082588137881600
archive.is/cwDEF
twitter.com/NHride/status/816824392839823361
goo
mediafire.com/file/bc3nonk655o4d40/Invoking_the_Monad.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy
babynamespedia.
sheknows.com/baby-names/name/pepe
wnd.com/2009/01/85632/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't there some islamic pepe around?

fuck

Thank God Trump won the election. Things could be much worse.

that's the real story right there. living the dream.

The left uses fear tactics and bullying, they are a true mafia

Pretty good actually,

the denny's medium-rare pepe was pretty funny

You can't just GIVE AWAY rare Pepe's like this. What's this going to do to the Pepe economy? Fuck

Its the SEGA sonic Twitter again.

A BAD MEME
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They need to be high like hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

FORBIDDEN MEMES

BREAKING NEWS:

PROMINENT REPUBLICAN THOUGHT LEADER ANDREW ANGLIN' Endorses Wendy’s as the Official Fast Food Chain of the Alt-Right'

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
dailystormer.com/after-pepe-post-daily-stormer-endorses-wendys-as-the-official-fast-food-chain-of-the-alt-right/

archive.is/5pgKh

I still cannot believe they're flipping out over a smirking frog. But it's a nice Pepe nonetheless.

So many bad goys. Islam is peaceful gosh, its current year +1 get with it.

At least the normies won't be using our most loved meme anymore.

I know anglin is a fed and a retard sometimes but his endorsement of companies that tangentially pander to us makes me laugh every time.

They probably did it on purpose to get media attention.

chekd

Jews lad, it was always the jews. From (((pizza))) and organ harvesting, Cultural Marxism, to Communism. Most people cannot understand 95% of the worlds suffering is jew meddling and subterfuge, along with cannibal rapist desires and actions.

Whoever he is he's still pretty fucking funny. Always good for some keks.

Then he's the worst fucking fed ever. I have redpilled many of my friends by showing them TDS.
He has single-handedly created more neo-nazis than William Pierce or David Duke combined.

I like Anglin, he pushes people in our direction. Anyone speaking out against the jew gets questions and dialogues started, much to the yids dismay. He is much better than Chubs Jonestein and Infowars, he names the jew as the main problem.

really makes you think

lmao

here is a link to the fool
twitter.com/beranek

wew

The real news here is that Wendy's hates niggers.

Sounds like she is describing Holla Forums

It's a burger exclusive zog poison chain from what I've seen.

t. Not a burger

This makes it so fucking easy to show people what news sites are the shittiest.

All the problems in the world and these sites focus on some shitty cartoon frog meme. We could really use this against them. Something like post real news from a "fake news" site and then put it right next to them acting like retards about frogs.

We can use their childlike behavior and obsession with stupid shit against them to make them look even dumber than they are.

WENDY'S STOCK JUST ROSE $10 HIGHER

Eat your rat meat and nigger hair, Apollo.

The funniest part is how someone always takes the bait. When he said new balance are the official shoes of white people there were a dozen click bait tier articles about "new balance officially endorsed by white supremacists!"

Herman Melville, in Moby Dick, spoke for wanderers in all epochs and meridians: "I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things dank.I love to post forbidden memes

The point was that I haven't heard of Wendy's operating outside US. That was the point. Fast food isn't healthy either.

I thought they were trying to take pepe back? I guess that failed. Furie gets cucked again

Someone should make a higher quality version of that image and sent it to wendys as a gift.

They used to have them in the UK, like back in the '80s.

Take back to where and for whom exactly? The artist behind that furfag comic artist is a talentless dogfucked primed for good gassing.

Not anymore obviously. It was rather forgettable and unprofitable from the sound of it.

does this mean wendys is le redpilled?? are they the only fast food chain that doesnt put (((satanically))) abused dead goy children in the burgermeat?

She's right. The Aut-Right stole our their memes from us and perverted them to be more kosher and fag-friendly.

(C H E C K E D)

ALL ILLUSTRATIONS OF PEPE ARE HEREBY HARAM

We busted the market open so wide they had to try to step in and stop it because it is undermining their fake money.

We should abuse this power, and quickly.

we think know we are the master race but we are the ones self loathing….makes sense

Chicken tendies for everyone!

You really missed a 1488 opportunity user.

Somebody shop the wendy's girl to be a blonde haired aryan.

checked

pushing the limits of my skill with the 88cents which still looks like shit

Wendy's is the only fast food place I eat at.

Damn, getting bants by a burger joint?

hot diggity damn those are some fine fast food bantz

Timing is everything, apparently.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm in the mood for some heart-stopping cheese burgers.

Witnessed
Don't you know major corporations employ people people as public relations agents now? That's fancy speak for we pay you to shitpost on our social media so long as people like it. A not significant portion of budgets are now image related, and not just traditional advertising either they are hiring shills not unlike JIDF.

I can't help but feel like I memed this into existence. the chicken was from wendy's

You're now being marketed towards, boys.

So, we're the majority? Good to know.
Anyway, as long as the Overton Window gets shifted to the right, I'm happy.

that image gave me diabetes

Pottery.

archive.is/NXmrq

That was quick.

I feel like some Wendy's tendies while watching some John Carpenter now

They are writing articles about us while threads haven't even reached 100 posts yet. We are quite literally the absolute cutting edge of modern culture, everything trickles down from us.

Perfect.

I am surprisingly okay with this. McDonalds should bring back Moonman, it's their only chance to compete!

Holla Forumsacks need to get into to social media positions at companies to shill dank memes that trigger leftists and redpill normalfags.

They are unwittingly becoming our bullhorn. We say things, and they amplify it 1000%.

Kek smiles upon your plots user.

Happy days ahead anons.

Didn't they bring back Moonman on their nascar in CY+1? I remember seeing pics

Never mind, it's the mary sue and that has always had a bug up it's ass for us.

>yfw twenty years from now wendy's changes it name pepe's, mcdonalds to moonmans, and burgerking will stay the same but replace the logo with Trump

Brb getting Wendy's

It was meant to be.

I think you're right.

I fucking knew it.
archive.fo/jdiSe

Been looking for a career change.

Then why was it released in 1988? Checkmate, John.

86 I think.

First McDonalds thanks to Moonman, now Wendy's.

We need to meme "hamburgers are racist" to make leftists and the MSM look even stupider to normalfags.

imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

oh shit son

November 4, 1988
11 4 88

Praised

Mother fucker.

They're showing this screencap on my local news now.

Can we sue these ugly cunts for the profit they make off of our shitposting? Because if anyone deserves to be in the blowjob barrel with gawker, it's this shrill harpies.

I love how they dropped all pretense of reporting on pop culture to openly push their social justice agenda.

Do you feel in control?

C-c-c-checked.

You can't stop it.

Notice how the media has NEVER brought up our use of moonman. They won't touch it with a 10 foot stick. This is the closest they've ever gotten:

archive.fo/5dPin

No mention of the Moon at all. The media don't dare piss of McDonalds by tarnishing anything associated with their brand, they don't want to risk their advertising dollars. Wendy's must be much lower on the totem pole. Maybe McDonalds has even asked them to give Wendy's bad press.

THE MEMES JACK

I am pleased.

Now that you say this the news airing this story stuck out, at the end of it they threw out a "McDonalds has way more twitter followers than Wendy's" out of fucking nowhere.

It took me years of channing to learn that moonman was originally a McDonald's thing. They've buried it well.

DESIGNATED

Everything falling into place. Mcdonalds is part of pepsico. Might I suggest we avoid all pepsi products?

Okay, I'll keep on doing that.
Snack food is awful, your life will be better off without it.

Yet they still have this
www.mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

Would be a shame if there was some kind of online campaign to paint mcdonald's as a hate company. Surely niggers don't need a different website to shill shitty burgers and fries do they?

Pepsico makes a whole hell of a lot more products than just the carbonated jew.

You… You glorious bastard. Do it again tomorrow, Thursday, two weeks before Trumps 777 inauguration.
70 years, 7 months, 7 days old, at 14 days from tomorrow.

Yeah, 90% of it snack food IIRC. Don't they own Lays chips and a bunch of other shit like that?

That's amazing. Praise Lord KEK. Shadilay!

Seriously? Because they only serve Coke products up here in Canada.

Something like that.

(Motherfucking Checked)
For posterity.

Now I'm not so sure.

You look like you're in the zone. May you find the golden ball or room and bring about kek's will

In the majority of the ones I've seen in burgerland they have these fancy machines with 100+ different drinks of every kind.

Haven't had it myself in at least a decade.

I didn't know/remember Denny's had steak. That is a nice cut of steak. Does anyone know if that is how it really looks in Denny's? Because I will go to Denny's and eat a steak and sit at the bar and not give a fuck.

Gee, I wonder why only 6% of Americans give a shit what the media says?

I never eat their shit, I try to give it away and 1/2 the people in there don't want it either, however occasionally I will order the cheapest thing on the menu (typically a cookie for 50 cents) and use the wifi/electricity and or take shelter from the elements.

Not up here, man. It's a straight Coke products/Pepsi products choice, depending on the location. So, for example, if you want iced tea in a Pepsi joint (like KFC or Pizza Hut), you're getting Brisk. In a Coke joint (like McDonald's), you're getting Nestea.

How much is the damn steak? I can't find that information. Do you think I can get a steak for less than 15 bucks?

Demand one with Pepe on it, threaten false advertising if they don't comply. Price is no object for keks.

Easily, don't think the steak by itself is more than $8.

Taco Bell, KFC, and maybe some other fast food joint used to be part of Pepsico. They are no longer

McD always served Coke and is its own unaffiliated corp

Well I'm completely wrong then.

This is pretty great because I already bought 2lbs of burger to grill some burgers tonight.

why don't I just wear a fedora and a trench coat while I'm at it?

Now I just have to figure out when Dennys will be dead. Late night steak fix is pretty cool. thanks

It's not like they would understand any way. You only get bonus points for Kek related cosplay.

Is that some sort of homo slang?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Fuck if I know.

Don't lie.

This is true but I never see people complaining about the Satisnaction or whatever obvious corporate meme (candybar). At least this tweet pissed off the right people

I wish this was wallpaper sized.

Yes. It refers to the body type of the person. "Daddy" refers to men with matured features with high muscle mass and body fat. The term "daddy" has kinda been co-opted by sluts, using it to refer to anyone they find attractive and want to call "daddy" while they get fucked.

They're alright

Burger King will use Dylan Roof as a mascot, since that's his favorite food.

I watch realclearpolitics simply for the article headlines to get a steady stream of lulz through the day.

this pepe got discontinued early in its production run, only like, two thousand of them exist, shits pretty rare

But Wendy-chan, you need to remember to remove the cuckqueans too.

This is good oc. Is there a version without explicitly mentioning NC so it's potentially "oh wow, I didn't realize" normie friendly?

This is a real thing now.

Is it just me or has the world gone from way to serious and depressing to extremely silly and hilarious?

Not just you but I would stay away from the kidnapping thread if you want to keep that outlook.

less heug version

Shit's getting chaotic. High today, low tomorrow, sideways next Wednesday.

This is great. The other one, no so much. For this reason.

If you do it right you do the first half, get them embroiled, and they won't care all of a sudden they are Nazis.

is that male privilege? lady camel toe to the rescue!

You can just imagine the smell of the crotch of those leggings, can't you?

CERN is probably unknownably fucking with our timeline every time they smash atoms against each other making small ripples in the noosphere and interlinking it to both dead commies and Hitler's Germany
not that it's true but rewatching steins;gate has me on edge

Gimme, gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendy's.
Spend my hard earned good-boy points,
On Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.

that chicken looks like shit.

But that's not pepe, it's Wendy.

pic related is pepe

like proofing bread and sauerkraut

Well i know where I'm eating tonight

I'm starting to feel like we inserting ourselves in key propaganda positions in major companies. Will Bantz and shitposting eclipse Edward Barney's in being effective at PR?

We can only hope. And if history has taught us anything, it's what ever is the lulziest always wins.

Almost the entirety of internet politics is derived from Goons and Anons waging eternal war. The "Alt-right" are our goyim/useful idiots while the Goons were behind the SJW epidemic.

After Trump we have the upper hand on the Goons.

That makes her more attractive.

Never forget that Chelsea Van Fatmountain was one of them.

Perhaps if I was in any position to date her, I would agree. As I'm not… I wanna see dem boobies.

They did though we even had a couple threads about it.

That sounds like a company ripe for an anti-trust lawsuit.

lol why did they tag that Moon Man article with "Ron Paul'

Fucking good luck with that man.

I would like to add that the Houston Rockets showed a tweet on television a month ago with the avatar of a Pepe being James Harden a basketball player. Its a bit too late but maybe someone can tell the ADL to inform Root Sports television that pepe is a "hate" image :^)
This sounds like a good idea to tweet images to sports organizations during games to pick up a tweet, as they seem to do this for social media relations lately

Huh, who'd have thought?

Anons are everywhere, but they need to be in positions to have an impact. Having some desk jockey at an alphabet agency isn't maximizing potential.

BURGER BANTZ
U
R
G
E
R

B
A
N
T
Z

That's why you spend less time on Holla Forums and more time working out and making a career.
Once you are the one in charge of anything people below you are very easy to redpill, because they see you as a status figure and listen to you more than if you're a poor fat slob eating fast food.

The guy running the Wendy's twitter is (was?) a savage motherfucker. I really hope he hasn't been let go for this, and it blows over like the Sonic twitter "I identify as an attack helicopter" tweet.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Honestly I think that this was a marketing ploy, it's not like anyone takes the whole "Pepe is an evil image of hate and racism" seriously.

(((THE REAL NEWS)))

Of course it was a marketing ploy, practically taken verbatim from Trump's play book.

Yea, it probably was, but they're also declaring who's money they want.

Was.
He's certainly been promoted by now.

This, 6 million times this.

The guy running their twitter account is hilarious: twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/816082588137881600

lel

"Trying To Claim"
where did this faggotspeak come from?

(((They))) do. It's part of the current propaganda war. Otherwise they wouldn't be screeching from the mountain tops within seconds of these kinds of marketing stunts gettign pulled. Do normalfags take it seriously, no. But, they will take notice of the judenpresse whining about it if enough companies do it and the reactions from kikes and their lackeys gets enough attention.

Yeah, but actual customers don't give a fuck.

FUCKING SAVED

I know her cousin, she's texting me right now.

Very nice.

And my dad works at nintendo.

Liberals really do always project.

DESIGNATED

They're not even trying to be subtle about it at this point.

Wendy's has earned my respect

Genius!

man, I love this timeline

Another shitty company to BOYCOTT. You'll be better off for doing so anyways.

THE MEMES

???????

the comments are hilaribad

>could easily push her down and rape her if I wanted to
You're only "strong" because men make it easy for you.

Fuck off BurgerKing you nigger lovers.

I dont know if you meant for this post to be so perfect but gg

HE IS SO GOOD HE MADE MY MOM AND DAD NEO NAZIS

SHADILAY BROTHER

no, islam isn't the religion of peace, it's the religion of peas

TENDIES
E
N
D
I
E
S

Made my fucking night.

Holla Forums approved food
wendy's
chik-fil-a
what else?

My uncle works for the mercenary (the masked man).

In-N-Out if you have them

What's so great about them?

Christian work ethic. No hippie haircuts, all Christian holidays off. Everything actually is fresh, and at least at the one I have in town, the preparation is completely visible to the public so you can actually tell how fresh shit is or if someone fucks up.
That and apparently managers make six figures sometimes.
Don't think there's any meme potential out of them though

Not only that but a fan of the Movie the Dark Knight Rises is currently making reforms to fix the CIA

Somebody fucking edit the image to add tendies in her hand.

due to trump bantz is spreading

Denny's steak is terrible. Cardboard, don't eat it. You know, Trump steaks are the best in the world? Believe me, if Denny's had my steaks, they'd be big league. But they don't, and they aren't, so we have to send them back.

And because Normie conservatives have no comprehension about us they think what the media is saying about us is targeted at them meaning they get more distraught against the media
We look bigger than we actually are to the media and them trying to fight us, kills them, it's possible that their attacks against us during the election made a swing, maybe not enough to change the result but a swing none the less

Wait until 2am and gas your local Dennys and watch local crime plummet.

ITS REAL

never heard of it, sounds likes a place where you change oil in your car

Half the people don't want it because they ordered their own food and don't want what sounds like, based on other details, food offered by some random nigger/homeless guy/autist that won't use electricity and internet from his own home out of sheer autism.

What's wrong with trench coats? Are you trying to normalfag meme yet another formerly standard, normal piece of clothing into something bad by association? Gas yourself.

Fags and other degenerates have latched onto it, sometimes doing the same for women with "[positive yet usually sexualized adjective] mom". It's degenerate mental illness.

unironically 5 guys, that shit is good.

he does not know how the world works yet

point and laugh

Fast food is for Üntermensch. Natural, minimally processed, home-cooked (by your gf) food is for der Übermensch.

but what if no gf

Unlike you I actually leave the house for more than one battery life, and sometimes I need to check the internet for logistical details or the like.

I can only fathom that they don't want it because they are they are there for similar reasons, not for the food.

Then cook it yourself

I know that feel

Why? their hamburgers are fucking expensive might as well unironically go to Sanic's

Technically, pepe DOES have a death count, that one guy who shot up that university after that /r9k/ post, didn't he kill like 4 people or something?

Sure thing nigger. Try getting a job, that's worth getting out of the house for.
Most phones last 6-8 hours of use. Are you trying to claim you wander around some nigger city for longer than that staring at a cell phone like a faggot instead of doing something useful?
Get a job.

Time to invest:

NASDAQ symbol:WEN
Quote: $13.63
Dividend yield: 1.91%

Fucking goyim

It's a west coast chain.

it's decent but fatburger has it beat by miles

Not too shabby at all.

I do have a job, and I travel a lot, and not just to the supermarket, not infrequently in excess of a thousand miles, however you're just a low quality troll.

You can go back to facebook any time.

It's actually not a phone, it's a netbook.

He's obviously a truck driver or something of the like

Old article but

archive.is/cwDEF

Also that comment complaining about Wendy's commercials not being diverse enough. Although I don't watch enough TV to notice what their new commercials are like, I do remember they don't seem to go out of their way to black up everything like other fast food joints.

BASED

Raining on the parade a little though but Wendy's was the one who made that godawful meme ad with the gook in it.

most supermarkets have whole already cooked chicken or pork or you could pick up a sandwich that taste better than most fast food you double nigger

That would explain it. Apparently Holla Forumsacks run fast food chains.

Perhaps when the Wendy's marketing team learned about the backlash to this ad, they realized they knew nothing about memes. So they did some digging and found the guy who posted that video. They then hired him to be their Twitter/social media manager to make sure their marketing to young memers was effective and not forced. And thus we have this epic memer on their official Twitter account.

This is actualy a very clever marketing scheme.

twitter.com/NHride/status/816824392839823361

The nigger who they wrecked, this is too funny.

that really is funny

this whole thread had me grinning but for some reason made me lose my sides

top wew

Denny's is quintessential American cuisine tbh

Nah m8, that was Wimpy's (they were big in Oz and SA too). Wendy's has never been a UK thing.

without john carpenter we wouldnt have escape from new york
without escape from new york kojima would never have made metal gear
without metal gear this would never have happened

You've never eaten at Denny's or even been to America.

How is traditional diner food unamerican exactly?

Traditional diner food doesn't have its lettuce imported from fucking china.

That's what you think. Most diners get their ingredients from food-service companies who LOVE to get their shit from other countries. Source: Worked at several diners and restaurants over the years as a line cook.

Also, heil'd.

you need to find a creek or swamp to do that at

Sounds like Wendys wants me to buy some chicken tendies. You are speaking my language Wendys.

Get a burger instead. Wendy's chicken nuggets suck ass.

Nigger what? You must have a shitty Wendy's. The Wendy's in my town has the best chicken nuggies ever created

Chicken strips and chili is obv the best

So did I and that's how I know where it comes from. The places that do this are always shit. You can still find local family owned places that give a shit about the food and those are the types of places you should be supporting with your money, not chain restaurants. Don't be afraid to actually talk to the staff on a slow day about the food, you will make a cooks day if you actually give a shit about the slop put on a plate in front of you.

Also why does no one know what a fucking medium rare look like? Once place I worked at had to put pictures of different steak temps because of so many faggots saying THIS ISN'T WHAT A MEDIUM RARE LOOKS LIKE AT LOGANS
Well Logans is fucking wrong faggot

pardon the image, I'm tired but want to see something similar

I never knew what the 5 guys was about, so I never knew it was a real place until I drove by one last week. Any context?

There have been alot of threads like that lately,for example someone keeps posting Progressive flo rule 34 on halfchan, but in a way that makes it obvious it is advertising.

Someone was posting travelodge which is a uk hotel chain ads on halfchan Holla Forums.

People are paid to shitpost ads everywhere, first it was just twitter but now 8ch,4chan,reddit,twitter,wherever!

If its a case of spending $5 a month or shitposting it for free they just shitpost.

Mcdonald's threads are being posted big time on halfchan and that's probably the most obvious example of this, you can see them alot.

"i want to go to mcdonalds and get xxxxx" is how they

They also have hidden Bible quotes on all their packaging. They keep the business family owned so no (((board))) can tell them to cut it out.

Dave didn't hesitate to shit on commies either. From about 86' I believe.

I think I've read the actors/musicians are a bunch of yids but still funny

if mickey d's wants to advertise, they need to make more moonman albums

Logans is going out of business from what I hear, and good riddance. Their fucking kitchens resemble a Cinco De Mayo party.

Apparently there's one in huezil, not too far from where I live. I'll pay them a visit someday.

I worked there for a couple weeks but it was so horrible I couldn't stay, you're right about their kitchen.

Video about this very topic.

Yet serves Coca-Cola brand beverages…

fuck no it is nothing like that. Denny's is total garbage. lowest quality.

pepsi owns 49% of coke and vice versa. A monopoly disguised as a duopoly

Lower than Waffle House? I don't think so.

Holy shit, that takes me back.

PRAISE KEK

You probably named the one place lower than Denny's. I'm impressed.

What a surprise.

Great idea. People love their sports.

There's no closing Pandora's box now.

Didn't know that, I've always loved In-n-Out though, they have a great business model.

woops

I am putting all my remaining memetic energy into this…
Praise KEK!!!

Shiiiit!!!! It didn't work?

what is Holla Forums's opinion on Waffle House?

gonna need to know the source on that
is it hunterxhunter?

I dont know about you anons but I think I'm going to Wendy's tomorrow!

This never stops being funny.

Pepe went from mildly amusing regularly reposted webcomic character, to regularly reposted reaction images, to forgotten, to resurrected, to beaten to death by normies, to reviled by us, to revived by us, to being lifted to meme god status, and is now a "hate symbol"

What a journey

BEST TIMELINE
goo .gl/maps/JVztGKrmGBv

Wew. We got a yandere news website me thinks.

My fucking god.

Blasphemy tbhfam

Pepe is a good guy. People need to cut him some slack.

That's like saying "just cuck my shit up". And that is subversive to christianity.

It is blasphemic to reject knowledge.

Nigger what. What does not wanting to corrupt kek with subversive MASONIC IMAGERY have anything to do with ignoring knowledge. Fuck off, shill.

It's not a mere mason symbol you retard. It's esoteric symbolism. Are you new?
Just because an organisation uses the symbol, doesn't mean it's fully theirs.

You can't own a concept. You can merely use it.

My problem is the method of usage of info. I chose the Christian keys to the kingdom method. It needs to gently investigate the memes, then apply the ones we know work.
Jews like stepping into an endless cave without a light or torch. Investigation and restraint is that torch.

Oh sorry, it isn't masonic imagery then, it's JEWISH KABBALISM
You sound like a madman, go back to >>>/fringe/

Restraint stops you from becoming blind.

Jesus was a kabbalah user you retard.
Where do you think you are?

Fuck off,

Shill.

Filtered and reported.

We're all madmen here

checkd and watchd

No, I'm saying kabbalah should be a christian method too. In fact jesus gave the "keys of the kingdom" to peter.

You sound like the shill. Not me.

Fuck. The cunt derailed the thread didn't he?

Jews want the kaballah kept secret. Have a problem? Start a new thread.

Now back to Wendy's pepe

next stop: The Apotheosis of Kek

sadly true

it's insane how much control the Jews have over people's minds. it's fucking mindblowing

White people's eternal empathy. Our biggest genetic flaw.

mindblowing that all they have to do to stop them from tweeting a picture of a frog is to collectively label it a "HATE SYMBOL" and drill that point home using the media, which they own, and simply terrify everyone into "SAYING THE WRONG THING"

So fucking annoying

holy shit I can't wait to get wendy's again. actually i recently had their srirachi chicekn sand it was good

Indeed. There's so many Pepe memes I wonder what percentage of them could actually be construed as "hate speech".

Fuckin Wendy dropping the sickass bantz

I would be genuinely surprised if it was more than a couple percent.

Fucking retards.

Are there any combinations of items that total to $14.88? I feel like getting some chicken sandwiches now.

Posting in a dankest thread this timeline.

Checked.

As far as I know wendy's has been memeing for about ohhh forever.
Always the first thing I see when I look at the logo.

Crap missed a picture.

Yeah Anglin, is smart to use his villainy, to disrupt and get into the news for fallacious claims.

Something in their leadership changed. The chains in east bay California are starting to hire spics.

Maybe the east bay area is running out of other races?

The ad campaign worked :^)

lol I know exactly what you are talking about.

I feel you Manolo. As a fellow Spaniard this sucks dunecoon cock.

They're all retarded

I basically do social media for a living.

Underrated post.

Is Wendy's trying to meme women into having white children?

Oy vey!

Fuck off, waffle house is a national treasure.

wendy's will rise as the #1 fast food place because of autism bux

I s not our fault your calendar is screwed up

Ron Paul is now the leader of the alt-right.

FUGG :DDDDDDDDDDD

literally autism lmao.

No.

Mind blown.

That's fine really. We're going full NatSoc in our lifetime.

THE FUTURE IS GREAT!

wtf i'm eating at wendy's now

fuck you Moons over Myhammy is fucking delicious

Bane?

Isn't that the plot of the Illuminatus! trilogy? Except instead of hippies, the Nazis are the good guys.

I'm scrolling through their twitter and… Holy shit are they hiring Australians?

why would anyone want that?
the fullsize is less than 300kb

its an inferior whataburger adored by calicucks

East bay area is almost entirely spics and niggers.

In-N-Out is also in Texas, and I prefer it, though Whataburger is pretty good too. They are an a whole nother tier of burger joints compared to McDicks and the like though.

One could turn Charlie Brown into a skinhead but that still doesn't make him a hate symbol.

The Jewtard media is absolutely fucking retarded.

It was trying to grab our prize.

Clearly Charlie Brown is a neonazi skinhead and that zigzag pattern on his shirt is clearly thinly veiled racism disguising a letter W which means white power!

Party insiders don't wait in the bread line.

(checked)
I'll stop by for lunch in your honor tripsman.

indeed.

I'm not a fan of "praising kek" or shit like that, but you have to admit that pepe being declared a hate symbol is nothing short of hilarious and a milestone that marks the superficial times we live in and also how powerful memes can be.

fucking hell. "hate symbol". Can't stop sniggering at that one.

I don't get it

Tip of the 'berg, mateys. Icke has a video where he spergs about a Saturnian Matrix cult for an hour. He looks like an E-beggar, tbh. It's a very popular symbol. Some sort of sun or disk with flanking wings. Definitely occult/secret knowledge.

MOM

Oh shit. Thanks for the explanation.

The golden disk.. I wonder if it is related to the golden bowl in the princess and the frog, or the golden snitch in Harry Potter.

It spells MOM

Looks like I'm buying more Wendy's.

Nahh but maybe? I think it is more to do with mom's cooking was the best.
Please no hatefest for anons that remember differently.

Icke
Way back long ago I watched every one of Ickes lectures and videos along with Jordan Maxwell, I always found them to be fascinating.

Esoteric user here, the wings extending from the disc symbolize the awakened heart and subsequently the naturally resultant, cymatically generated, energy forms which have the general appearance of wings.

When one can channel enough Earthly yin and Heavenly Yang into your heart/middle dantien this will happen. However this isn't exactly a neophyte level accomplishment. Related for more details:
mediafire.com/file/bc3nonk655o4d40/Invoking_the_Monad.pdf

It may very well be related to the princess's ball, as divine love is symbolized as golden light, and that is certainly what it feels like when open and in that state. On another metaphoric level you have the young and fair maiden, who loses her heart, her ability to love if you will, and out of the darkness a creature comes and promises to restore her if she will take him as a mate. By her agreeance they are bound, the hero goes into the depths for his beloved, and upon returning victorious, through the proper lens of love she now see hers "monster" was really the a noble prince, and they are joined together in the kingdom.

I'm not really sure about his analysis regarding the snitch but I'm not really a Harry Pothead.

HEIL

you forgot about Red Wing Shoes, Morgan and Detroit Red Wings

A, this isn't a meta issue
B, this is directly politically

So in short, fuck off.

The spheres with wings extruding from them give me very Hermetic feels.

They are entertaining, but mostly useless. Usefulness is the only way I know of to weed out their disinfo. He baits with this useful symbol, then attempts to sell infinite awareness and his matrix. It jut sends me into a rage, tbqh, but I'm crazy, fwiw.

I believe this is the one I watched.

They love to put their symbols in front of us unsuspecting goyim. It makes them feel twice as powerful even though they're shit and have only ever wrought destruction and degeneracy. I believe Harry Potter and Nazis are their projects.

fam…

If a fast food outlet had a commercial where that was the text, played over the standard images of their food and whatever else, I would give them my business in seconds. Probably. Since, you know, the food is generally poisoned most of the time. I've heard that Wendy's is fairly safe, though.

Are you so new you couldn't even be bothered to post the actual image you where trying to reference? Furthermore the Eagle has always been a core symbol of the Reich.

m8, if I posted the image itself then that would not convey that it's currently at the top of the catalog, wouldn't it?

Tune down your paranoia. I posted it because I thought it was mildly amusing.

When I think about it, some meme lord could be fond of the story with CIA Operation Chaos still fucking shit up. Or seeding our community and the world with these memes to bring about some particular result. I doubt that kek video guy thought up his story in a vacuum. He may be acquainted with an insider.

There used to be a marketing type that used to push this shit on Twitter who worked for them. Used to be my neighbour in Toronto actually. Sounds like her shit.

Brought to you by pic related

It just looks cool, I doubt there is any occult cabal involved in marketing departments across the world. I used to flank my usernames with wing when I was really young like -=user=-

Yes, Hunter Chairman Netero.

shame

I want /x/ to leave.

You are not responsible for billion dollar companies. Or maybe you are, schlomo.

Keep marching under that black sun for trillionaire families and their propaganda, it will surely work out for your benefit this time.

Holla Forums is our board

Hyper-kek. I'm reminded that the song is something akin to musical shitposting.

What the fuck were you trying to do there? Like that looks like a retards sacrifice. There aren't even dubs Kek would be ashamed.

Pronunciation (/ˈwɛndi/)
Gender Female
Language(s) English
Meaning : White, holy

Alternative spelling Wendi
Related names Gwendolyn, Gwen__

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy

The name is found in United States records from the 19th century; the name Wendy appeared over twenty times in the U.S. Census of 1880. In Britain, Wendy appeared as a name for both females and males in the 1881 census of England, and was occasionally used as a diminutive for the Welsh Gwendolyn. It was also used as a surname in Britain from at least the 17th century.[1] However, its existence in Britain as a girl's name is purely based on the character Wendy Darling from the 1904 play Peter Pan and its 1911 novelization Peter and Wendy by J. M. Barrie;[2][3][4] reaching its peak in the 1960s but has since rapidly declined.[5] The name was inspired by young Margaret Henley, daughter of Barrie's poet friend W. E. Henley. With the common childhood difficulty pronouncing Rs, Margaret reportedly used to call him "my fwiendy-wendy".[6][7]

The name Wendy is sometimes considered a variation of the (originally Polish) name Wanda.[8]

The name Wendy in Dutch is either of Anglo-Saxon origin or an abbreviation of names such as Wendela (an old-fashioned name which probably means related to the Vandals).

what a time to be alive

babynamespedia. com/meaning/Pepe

The origin of the name Pepe is Hebrew and it means "Jehovah rising".
In other languages Pepe is used as a diminutive or nickname of the equivalent of Joseph, whose wife had a child before he ever fucked her… in other words, a cuck.

Frogfags are kikes.

sheknows.com/baby-names/name/pepe

The name Pepe is a baby boy name.
Meaning
Spanish Meaning:
The name Pepe is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Pepe is: He shall add'.

Numerology
SoulUrge Number: 1
People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression Number: 6
for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.

Didn't Denny's PR make a joke about THE BALL PIT?

I called Joseph a cuck. Not very Christian, is it?
Meanwhile, you just equated a stylized version of kek, a god of middle easterners/africans/kikes with Aryans.

As I said before, you are a kike… or you just fell for their shit.

Be sure your meme outweighs the toxins you will be ingesting.
Godspeed

Go back to /christcuck/

Kek is aryan. And Holla Forums's god.

Guess Nicki Minaj is pro-white too now.

Praise Be Kek

what wasn't there a Wendy's ad trying to appeal to shit normie memes

4cuck's /ck/ is overflowing with McDonald's shitposting. Every other thread is a post about McChickens. I always figured it was a viral marketing/useful idiot thing.

what wasn't there a Wendy's ad trying to appeal to shit normie memes

Wendy's been ascending the through the meme eras quickly

stay mad shlomo

No. You go back to Holla Forums.
We all know you frogfags are only in it for the roll threads.

I'm more disappointed than mad.
Disappointed that this shit, spread by the same children who spew their ebin maymays all over social media and bring attention and even more faggotry to just about every board I ever liked isn't enough to get the obviously underage their rightfully deserved permabans.

Honestly, anyone who is over 12 years old and/or has been on imageboards long enough to recognize that this frogshit really diminishes quality and encourages hivemind faggotry and unparalleled shitposting should be telling frogposters to fuck off.
And it seems it's generally the kekolds who think anyone who disagrees with them is a christcuck, shill, or some flavor of the month buzzword insult they decide to use (probably because dubs said so) instead of actually debating a point.
Guess it's just easier to dismiss things out of hand… and makes it faster to get back to rolling for le rebbit frog's lucky numbers.

This fucking state

Out of all the shitty fast food dispensaries, Wendy's chili or their apple-pecan salad is about the only things I can keep down.

/blogpoast

wew

Kek is a fucking shill tactic you retard.

Anyone having spent an hour on here is familiar with that pinned picture

Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.

Holy shit too many things to count. PFC Shaggy needs to stop blazing up and unfuck his uniform.

Gee user, it's almost like some of us want that.

Well?

Frogposters got the tremendously underdog President of the United States elected.

Praise kek

checked and praised keked

No you go back to /christcuck/ your board.

Holla Forums is for kek. Get over it.

ITS IN THE SECOND FUCKING LINE

WENDYS CONFIMED FOR TENDIES MAKER

AFTER THE DANKNESS COMES THE LEL

If this is an ad campaign it worked. I'm going to go grab a couple of burgers for me and my bro before we hang out tonight.

Same. For Wendy, the white warrior waifu. Let's reward this and meme them some extra business. Win win.

Oh man, now I'm glad that Wendy's hass always been my right hand man to my right hand man.

Wendy's will be my #1 when Chick-fil-A stops existing which I hope is never.

Hi intl!

outside of the top 3 and the colonel who the fuck are the rest?

Jack in the Box, the Sacred Golden Sideways Facing Pentagram of Carl Jr's, Caeser of Little Caesar's and I dunno about the last two.

HOL UP
So you're saying that, with media now becoming delocalised due to the internet and people being fed up with having multicultural propaganda shoved down their throats, that the advertisers have also adapted to this new media world and are also employing delocalised tactics i.e. shitposting everywhere they can?

Oh fuck you double nigger.

anglin brought me here a few years ago

Pretty sure the oven mitt is the Hamburger Helper mascot, but that doesn't make sense in context.

Last one is the Noid from Dominos ads back in the 80's and 90's.

Heil

oven mitt is from Arby's.

saved

**/x/ is now part of Holla Forums since the exodus. You redpilled us, and we taught you the secrets of the memes - the fruit of all those "how to summon succubus" threads.
Our board is long dead now, and the rage of moot's betrayal will never be quenched. Thanks for waking us up.**

How did I manage that, holy shit.

I'll buy a frosty maybe once a month but I would never endorse eating this. Cook your own food

or get a gf/wife

Pepe started out as an edit of Pepe The King Prawn Muppet from some comic scanned ages ago. Black and white and cropped of all his prawn features, only his face and "Feels good, man!" catch phrase remained. People mistook him for a frog and colored him green in reposts. Can't find the original pic but this is close anyhow. Surely I can't be the oldest of oldfags here, or am I? Someone else must remember.

This
Plus I dont trust restaurant workers any more the lowest paid lowest educated staff on the planet to make food for me.
The health inspectors are slackers as well they let a lot of shit slide. You can save a ton of money by just cooking at home.

No moonman? How disappointing.

Very true but at least Wendy's is usually seen as the best of the major 3 that we have in my area. Better than McCucks and Burger King. You can get chili and baked potatoes and what not, or at least you could back in the day.

Welp guess I'll drive a little further for my fast food burger craves from here on out.
Wendy's all the way. Fuck McDicks.

Cap this.

>tfw no Wendy's in Serbia

Monomyth.
The "abyss" was somewhere in the middle.

I'm surprised you guys have KFC over there.

We also had Pizza Hut, but for some reason their prices were shockingly expensive, like 10 euros and up for a fucking slice of pizza, they didn't last a month.

Pizza Hut sucks ass anyhow.
That's strange that it was so expensive, though.

To put it into perspective, for ten euros/1200 dinars, i can buy two large pizzas and a 2 liter Coke here for a price of a single slice of their pizza.
I have no idea what they were thinking but i wasn't surprised in the slightest that they closed down.

Kek is God. The god the Hebrews betrayed again and again. Their new "father" is Saturn and his agents sleeping in Antarctica cannot prevail against the Light of Ordering Chaos.

Great movie.

Weird.
It doesn't even make any sense that they would charge so much.

user, that "shill tactic" frog has proven it's existence as a supernatural being with supernatural power time and time again. Anyone who doubts that at this point has clearly not been paying attention.

What are you christcucks gona claim next?

That kek is an ancient alien? Just admit hes an egyptian god and rules Holla Forums.

But then again, you do the work of the hebes "fighting wickedness in high places" (ephesians6:12) which means attacking the aryan gods wherever your kike maatera find them.

Fuck off back to /christcuck/ whwrw you battle endlessly over which christcuckery is more loved by a jew.

PRAISE KEK

PS- JESUS IS SATURN AS WELL YOU DUMB FUCK. YOURE SO SPIRITUALLY ILLITERITE YOUD NEVER KNOW THAT WOULD YOU?!?!

I think some of us here are actually starting to believe this "kek" shit.
Seriously, it's a fun little meme, but don't go overboard you dumbasses.

Define overboard.
What level of praise would you deem appropriate?

It's people like you we need more of. I'm serious.
People like you made me look into the other side of the redpill.
We are divided by opinion but united by blood.
Finding truth is a struggle. Struggle is finding truth.

Praise Kek.

PS: Jesus is Sanat Kumara and the ancient Egytpians were white..

You are weak, old man.

Observe!

You have no idea.

I serously dont take anything seriius, but im seriius about seriously taking things seriously.

PS- Rabbi Yahsuha is a jew. Not white

PRAISE KEK

We need to force it down their throats. Faggots, change your avatars on all new social media troll work accounts to moonman. Make the flood of 1488 moonmen unignorable, until the shitstorm hits (((McDonald's))) hard.

They do.
MAKE IT SO, FAGGOTS!

That's a good idea anyway.
wnd.com/2009/01/85632/
The article is eight years old, and shit only got much worse since then.

would you like some flips to go with that?

or how about some cone titties?

they are not part of pepsico

YUM! Brands owns Tacobell, KFC, Long john silvers, A&W, etc. was once owned by pepsico.

yo don't leave us hanging

oven mitt (center bottom) is arbys

the noid was dominoes

There's Ronald already. One mascot represents each franchise and they picked the wrong one for McFaggot's.

On first glance, I thought those were bananas hanging from her ears

KFC is as global as McDonald's. Shit Tendies on every corner.

Fun fact: KFC and Pizza Hut franchises are licensed by the same company in most Eastern Yuro markets. When they're introduced to a new country there, they usually appear together.

Fun fact 2: Pringles managed to avoid bongland's potato chips (no, it's NOT "crisps". Suck it, bongs) tax (it's unhealthy, dumb goyim!) by claiming that since they contain only 49% potatoes, they are not made "mainly of potatoes" as the tax code requires for the tax to apply. Surprisingly, this argument blatant kikery passed in court.