If you really care about white race, why haven't you breed one?

The only way to save the white race is keep breeding them, otherwise white race will be extinct.

but 2D is bestD

Can't stop fapping to hentai, they are so thirsty for my seed

Reported for weeaboo faggotry

True

Nice grammar.

You must be a goon, TRS, CTR, JIDF, or some other type of bad guy. It's the only explanation

You must be some gross repulsive creepy manchild who masturbates to pictures of cartoons

Opinion discarded

The first step for breeding is by abandoning your shitty NEEThobby of pillowfucking and weight gaining by watching horribly drawn images from third world countries who are incapable of creating art.

the only cause of extinction here is you, a fine example of an obese turbocuck weebfailure obsessed with ricenigger illustrations

Reminder that anime is not an artform.

Hello gensakushill

go sell your shit quality products in the chinese flea market.

Hail satan

I've been on a diet, I don't watch anime, so I'm making progress. Still not sure what to do with my life, I'm only 18, but here's to hoping when I drop more weight I get a cute loyal white gf to marry and breed.

I'm a very anti-social NEET loser. 24 years old, no job ever, NEET for five years. I'm an undesirable, even if I somehow climb out of this hole.

damn

peggy hill could pegg my hill if you know what i mean

My genetic line is rife with problems, its better to devote my time to researching / recording past and current events than it would be to find a woman and raise children with her.

Shit thread for obvious bait.

Your picture answered the question

at least you're honest about being an absolute loser.

But user, I hear that there is some in the Louvre, one of the most prestigious art galleries.

I'm not the one telling other anons to go around changing their entire personality for the sake of women.

I'm going to keep my money and not lose my future kids. Wake me up when they get rid of no fault divorce.

you're right, I should stay offtopic and slide the thread while I humorously pretend you know how to fuck woman with those packed manfolds and stored dorito trophies.

i need to keep breeding with anime pussy otherwise anime girls will go extinct

good choice user

Honestly I don't even know what you're trying to say

lol

that's not an excuse, if you want a wife that won't be a wicked bloodsucking mistress of a whore who will dedicate her life to you, then look up Matrimonial regime, where you basically own everything thats yours, your "supposed" wife can't take any shit from you, remember that fat piece of shit called notch? I think he had a similar marriage regime.

Satan speaks the truth. Anime may be a staple of chan culture, but that doesn't erase the fact that it's a perversion of true art and depicts the human body in a bizarre, unnatural way guaranteed to fuck with natural sexuality. Can anyone really think that a kid who grows up whacking it to these cavescribbles of childpeople, is going to develop properly? Puh-fucking-lease.

wew

Because women are corrupted by the kikes are are almost universally shit.

Why would I bring a child into this world just to have the cunt leave me, take my child and half of my money, leaving the child to be raised by a single mother with random niggers and spics coming in and out of her life?

I already have and you know what the best part is? *I'm not even white ;^)*

Infertile.

Get the fuck outta here.

how about we make a buzzword to identify a shit thread with anime on it.

how does one apply such a rule? do you print out a paper and have both of you sign it?

I'm half asian.

What's that, your selfie?

that's satire

either don't fug or breed the asian out across generations.

It's your visual approximation. Am I wrong? I just based it on how upset you got by pictures of cute girls

its exactly where you get your marriage license, before proceeding with papers for marriage, ask about regime change in the marriage and how you can keep 100% of whats yours if shit hits the fan.

Why would you bother with legal marriage though?
Married people (at least where I live) are taxed more (total); a family I know just did it off the radar to avoid the Goldbergs.

In what way does it differ from a prenup?

he should be getting upset at how worthless this illustration really is.

See common mistakes that the west barely commits;

- eyebrow overlapping the face
- badly portrayal of anatomy
- head size not in match with the bodytype.
- unclean line arts
- saturation and flat color schemes being used all at once, choose only one style
- boring and unforgiving background
- horribly cropped composition
- the right eyes are squeezing out of her face, why?
- where is the nose?
- why is there default photoshop brush strokes on the bottom right part of the couch?

all of this equates to horrible quality illustration,

LET BILL MITCHELL FUCK YOUR BITCH

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

well, you wouldn't be bothered, and neither would I, I think most men would not give a damn if you ask me, but sometimes you might get a pozzed wife that is begging for some ceremonial crap, you have 2 options, your first option is to leave her before it gets worse, your second option is to do the marriage but guarantee that your shit will not be divided, yes its running after papers but if its for the sake of keeping all of your stuff, its well worth it if you're even thinking about marriage that is, now come to think of it, perhaps trump did this, I mean he did have 3 wives and never had to divide his wealth.

nah it looks nice and cute

I got all afternoon

yes
your point in copy pasting that in response to me?

Art has a template: the post

what looks "nice" or "cute" which you're referencing beauty, therefore, it requires art, if anime does not have any, therefore it is not nice or cute as it lacks art.

furthermore, common mistakes that are easily fixed is not an excuse for aesthetic, its a problem that should be solved, and intentionally leaving it unclean makes you a lazy artist.

no, cute is what the human brain perceives as such and wants to protect and/or let it's guard down near.

It isn't a fucking checklist of "is it a human lady?". See: People liking cats and dogs

Absolutely Disgusting.

which is ironic given the fact that in order to "design" an anime character, you need a series of prepared/ready headmolds and eye templates to build them, making shitty eye templates and other elements is perhaps the first thing you learn in a shitty manga drawing course.

I fucking hate you.

Do you consider Salvador Dali's work art? lol.

Sage

Because there is no good ones where I live. I'm not going to date a whore just so I can have a kid. There is too many hispanic chicks that even spotting a white women is a rarity.

let me just dive deep into your logic, excluding the art aside for a moment;

the human brain perceives certain characteristics that leads to cuteness, this is because it helps the human develop a natural relation with their newborn, making them more caring as a father/mother, thats pretty much it, and exploiting those characteristics by mixing them with erotic and lewd features is kind of disturbing, you know where else you find CUTE and LEWD as an alternative to anime?