SIMPSONS FIRE ICONIC COMPOSER

SIMPSONS FIRE ICONIC COMPOSER
variety.com/2017/tv/news/simpsons-composer-alf-clausen-fired-1202543183/
I just want it to die already

They're gonna replace it with garbled nigger rap, aren't they?

aside from the theme song I wasn't aware the Simpsons even had a soundtrack.

fucking nips need to be shut-out for being vile drumpf support racists

Why would any human care?

This garbage western animation is and always was trash for the pleb masses.

>>>/a/

One of the rare shows on tv that use an orchestra.

Yeah so the composer fought back and got fired.
This reminds me of what happened on the show Human Target, Fox fired the showrunner (and creator) and also the composer (Bear McCreary)* after the first season. The official reason: the network wanted to cut the corners, the other reason: the new showrunner hated orchestral music. Fun fact: the show got cancelled during the second season.

*another anecdote: McCreary and the show creator knew that they were done so the final episode of the first season had an 90-piece orchestra, which was a record for the time (they even invested their own money for the occasion)..

Danny Elfman did the best OST ever for the simpsons and many many movies. That fucking guy man. I had to find out about Oingo Boingo from fucking Jojo, and that band rocks. Then I found out he did the opening for the simpsons and many more movies.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/
>>>/methods/
>>>/death/

>>>/nigger/
>>>/aids/
>>>/lgbt/

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/cancer/

>>>/nigger/
>>>/faggot/
>>>/kys/

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

This is, user, the beginning of the end. Budget cuts all over the place, it only means one thing, the show is not as profitable as it was. The average Simpsons viewer certainly won't tell the difference between a track with real instruments and sampled ones, so it works in their favor, at the cost of even poorer quality.
I give this show 5 more years before they finally consider pulling the plug.

Absolute madmen!

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

all me.

This one is also me. Not sure why I haven't stopped posting.

Note to myself: I might have a problem.

Not an argument

I like it

I hope you do because in ten years this is what will clog your telescreen.

You autists aren't funny. I wish the mods would get rid of you cancerous retards.

t.rulecuck

I heard they might end it with season 30. Even the makers of the show realize it has gone on too long.

Yep, I knew it. The show is fucking dead now that they have gone full leftycuck. It's all downhill from here.

Do we have something like the 4chan cup? That's the anthem for atleast one board on this site.

Who could fire a man who orchestrated this?

>>>/suicide/

i'm not trying to be funny, i'm trying to make the retarded little weeb who got lost in its way to his cancerous board that he should end his pathetic life asap