Can Holla Forums debunk this new found secret tunnel which Jews dug with spoons to flee mass Nazi execution

Tasked with covering up the Nazis’ horrific crimes in the face of the advancing Soviet troops, 80 Jewish prisoners were ordered to dig up and burn more than 100,000 bodies

But using just spoons and files, they were able to also burrow an intricate tunnel out of the pit – previously used as a mass grave – where they were forced to sleep.

The story had long been known among historians, but the mystery of the tunnel’s location remained.

Remarkably, scientists reckon they can see the metal shackles still buried in the tunnel, which will remain untouched.

archive.is/vwXF8

web.archive.org/save/https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2532202/incredible-pictures-show-secret-tunnel-jews-flee-nazi-executions/

It's 6 trillion bodies, anti-semite. Out of them, 9 trillion jews and 3 trillion LGBTQUSB activists. That makes 16 trillion casualties and you're paying 60 trillion in holocaust dispensation, 1$(1970 value)

They were mining for shekel stones.

So prisoners dug tunnels to escape their prison and this is news and proof of mass murder? Where are the bodies? Because otherwise I'll be calling the authorities to report a Holocaust at literally every mainland camp ever constructed.

Just by simple logic. How long would it take to dissolve a 100 000 human bodies, by fire?

Human bodies have three phases of burn:

Endothermic phase to vaporize the water (needs a fuckton of energy in).

Exothermic phase where organic matter like fats and oils burns off (gives off a bit of energy).

Endothermic phase to incinerate the bones (again needs a fuckton of energy added).

We should be seeing a LOT of bone if this weren't bullshit since it's incredibly hard to incinerate bones.

To add, modern furnaces take about an hour to two hours to burn a body, depending on the size of the body, add to this that bones are usually shredded in another machine since it would take a very long time to burn bones completely to ash.

Well isn't that convenient. Remind me to tell the IRS that my income reporting forms are sacred and not to be too closely examined.

i think its likely that the (secret)tunnel was already there to begin with and they just made up the part about digging it out with spoons for sympathy

Oh look a prison escape. Yeah people tend to try to escape from lock up, hence shit like this. It's not a big fucking deal.

No no goyim, you can totally dig tunnels with nothing but spoons in the timeframe the soviets were marching. The metal shackles just kinda slipped off as they were running their emaciated bodies away! That's how much the bombing runs ruthless bloodthirsty nazis starved them!

Speak for yourself.

I used to watch that show with my dad when I was a kid, holds up pretty well.

For those unaware, Hogan(bob crane) was found beaten to death in his home, crime Is still unsolved.

There you have it.
>Yes, goy, those are my, er, my dad's shekles shakels down there. Trust me.

Given that these "survivors" were ostensibly the ones digging these tunnels with spoons wouldn't THEY have fairly intimate knowledge of where these tunnels were located? ALL of them just up and forgot and couldn't locate it in 70 years time until some crackpot with a subterranean scanner came along?
They were digging from the pit…..to where? Was it a 1km tunnel or just 20m to the other side of the road??? Where was this fence located that they had to cut through and if they didn't burrow under the fence what was the point of the tunnel in the first place if it was only say 20 meters long?
What was the pit before it was a "mass grave"? Was it some sort of retention pond that had a ……. drain pipe?

Oyyyyooo hol up

In speaking about Atlantis:
The guy is a fucking crackpot

American POWs in Germany dug a tunnel too, does that means da ebil Natzis were gassing them too?

Also teeth. A shitton of teeth.

Does it really need to be broken down further?

How is a tunnel proof of jews being gassed by the millions in gas chambers made to look like shower rooms?
Sounds like more narrative-weaving.
You can't prove a negative, and the nadzees did such a great job at completely burning all those millions (which is highly unlikely, since it takes a huge amount of energy to evaporate a single body and the country is in the middle of a multi-front war and they're not going to spend that energy burning up and eliminating free manpower) that they even burned the bones to ash and apparently smashed all the 32 x 6 000 000 teeth with hammers. Those crafty Germans, or maybe they're being accused of genocide by a tribe of religious fanatics that says specifically in their religious traditions to lie to all those who are not a member of their tribe.

Perhaps only ashes could fit through so small of a hole?

Jews were segregated into ghettoes
Jews were put on force death marches and shooting etc after america entered the war and it was clear they (germans) were losing
Jews were worked hard.
Jews were deloused
Towards the end of the war jews were starving to death due to the allies destroying the supply lines and typhlid episemics.

Mengele probably did a lot of shady experiments.

Hitler wanted to deport the kikes to israel and until america entered the war e had begun the process

The holocaust and the roller coaster of death did not happen

A human body takes two hours to burn to complete ash. So two hours worth of intense heat and energy x 100,000

Tfw when 200 000 hours is 6 million minutes

Oy vey

y-yes goyim, they're definitely down there! this is 100% undeniable proof of muh 6 gorillions! w-we'll never dig them up because we wouldn;t want to disrespect the poor 600,000 of g_d's chosen people who died here oy veeey

all the debunking you need.

Seconded so did I along with a host of WWII propaganda shows men at war, rat patrol, combat, and don't forget McHales Navy.

I remember hearing he was a closet homosexual at the time.

what is 100,000 hours

0 days without Jewish tricks

i guess this is the first recorded instance of jewish people doing hard labour…

LET'S DO THE MATH!

But they did all of that AND managed to dig a tunnel with their spoons instead of their shovels! Those Jews sure are amazing, aren't they!?

Not as amazing as the germans who would have to kill 2.2jews every minute from day one for five years, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, around the clock, no rest.

While fighting at multiple fronts.
While having labor shortage.
While under allied bombing.
While suffering from Typhus/Fleckfieber.
While having work camps instead of death camps.
((( They say it was work camps to hide it from the public that they have death camps)))
Even though, later on, in the ((( denazification ))) they told citizes that it was their fault for keeping quiet, which implies that the people knew about the death camps.

Even though the kikes say they were disguised as work camps to hide them.

Which is it?!

Also, "gas chambers" were always connected to dorms and stuff and had a limited thoroughfare and space.
How did they gas all those jews carrying them past the inmates for 5 years without even the most docile kike fighting back?

But yeah, there's a reason why only German testimony from the Nuremberg show trials are consistent and kikes go all over the place with inconsistencies and ludicrous claims.

At the trials Germany was already under occupation and therefore actual POWs with families now dependent on the allies.
Also, torture and blackmail.
They could have made the Germans say anything.

But since the kikes were simple work camp inmates that were never in any real danger, they are all over the place.

I did similar exercises over a decade ago like taking 1 million cremated remains calculate the total volume looking up and or estimating the angle of repose to see how high a pile of ashes they would leave. Or just actually think of how much work (work = force times distance) it would take to move 8,000 bodies per day out of the gas chambers and into the ovens. I had to prove to myself
IT JUST DON'T ADD UP

Where did the 32 teeth of 20 million humans go?>

Treblinka = 900k times 32 teeth/joo

assuming a tooth is around a cubic cm, that's 28.8 cubic meters of teeth. That's an area larger than 21ftx12ft filled 3ft high with teeth. Where the fuck are they?

There is nothing to debunk, OP. There is a set of shackles at my local museum. Does that prove that there was a holocaust there in the 1940s?

oyyyy veyyyy the shoes
Don't forget the shoes user.
Would love to be able to remove a couple shoes and see the pile is faked or the huge bin has an inner box inside of it
pic related

Guys I've been thinking…..

When we really genocide the Jews, we should dump them en mass into molten iron. Wouldn't converting a steel mill into a concentration camp be a good idea?

It shouldn't leave any evidence behind, especially if you automate the process.

Why did the germans horde nasty shoes?

We use them for slave labor on Mars.

idiot

We would abuse them like the Arabs did to their slaves in an extremely hostile environment.

We'll put the jews to work such as digging tunnels.

Prisoners were given new uniforms when they arrived at the camps, which included new shoes.

Scary stuff. Amirite? :^)

OI GEVALT DELETE THIS NOW

False, the Jews would never willingly do any manual labor of any sort, even to save their own lives.

OY VEY IT WAS A SHOEH

That's idiotic. Human bodies are composed of a lot of things that don't exactly mix well into iron, and you're going to wind up with incredibly terrible metal if you do that.

If an actual Holocaust happens, it'll be open, widely supported, and it will not matter if it is hidden.

There's going to be more of this shit, the holocaust is losing its sting and maybe they think people are recognizing that the numbers keep curiously changing. They need to invent more atrocities and mass graves (which curiously have little to no evidence of existing) just to keep it fresh.

The calcium will float to the top and can be skimmed off all the water and skin and meat will burn off the rest is carbon.
Iron and carbon makes steel.
Now come up with a name brand for our new Holla Forums steel.
LAFFS

- They were ordered to dig up bodies
- Either they were issued spoons for that job?
- Or they didn't use their shovels for digging a tunnel???
There, debunked, now give me something hard.

It debunks itself.
/thread

house of a million smelly neurotic shoes

I was kinda wishing there was a pair of air Jordan or some other modern nigger shoes through one of those giant shoe containers.

So they filled a mass grave, emptied it out again, and then put the juden up for the night? Are you retarded?

Uh huh. I bet you the discovery cohencided with the time it takes to build a convincing fake tunnel.

Remarkably, scientists reckon they can see the metal shackles still buried in the tunnel, which will remain untouched.

"Oy gevalt! If I squint really hard, I think I can see canisters of zyklon B!"
"Oh, and maybe some babies, half-eaten by the goyim, why not?"

And then there's THIS shit from the article:

Right. Because one of the most anally efficient nations on Earth decided to go from quickly shooting them to painfully-slow gassing followed by baking them for hours. Were the guards suddenly getting paid by the hour or something?

And finally:

Secret escape tunnel to get out of a concentration camp ≠ secret escape tunnel to avoid da shoah, you cunt.

And would you look at THIS shit?
It is estimated another six million non-Jewish people were killed, including prisoners of war, gypsies and the disabled."

So the 6 gorillion jews are now joined by 6 gorillion gypsies, bum-darts enthusiasts, and people who couldn't wheel their old-fashioned wheelchair fast enough to escape the Gestapo?

the tooth fairy is jewish, goy!

You can't possibly think there's a jew on earth who GIVES money.

It's the other way around, the Jewish tooth fairy puts a fake tooth with kike DNA under your pillow then sues your ass for holohoax reparations.

There, debunked

im starting to think this holocaust thing is a load of bologna

Welcome to Holla Forums.

In crematoriums, they still have to put the bone fragments in a equipment named 'cremulator' in order to reduce it to ashes.

tbh does anyone even care if the holocaust is real at this point?

I thought it was 70 trillion.

Why waste iron like that?

Also that tunnel has lasted a VERY long time to still remain in tact.

Yeah, I doubt they would really build that tunnel to last the ages.

(check)
but my 6 Bazillion Teeth, goyims! just look at them, they are all blue from Zyklon B!

they really built the holohoax myth to last forever :^)

underrated, you clever cunt.

Judestehlen

So why weren't the soil layers disturbed by the manufacture of a mass grave?

I was thinking the same thing. I've actually been watching videos lately of ancient tunnels of Europe.