Mike Costa's Venom Run

In honor of the recent incredible Venom #150, and this absolutely stellar run by Costa, I decided to make a thread for the whole series so we don't need to make a new one each month. 151 comes out in June, so until then, I'll be posting the 7 issues out so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Venom-Vol-Homecoming-Marvel-Comics/dp/130290602X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1496116275&sr=8-6&keywords=venom
8ch.net/co/res/833547.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It ain't shit by any means. A godsend by today's standards. This however is either some heavy delusion or straight up shameless shilling.

This series is 10/10, m8.

More?

Issue #2 coming in a jiffy!

Issue #2

you're dick sucking of that SJW Costa is becoming obnoxious now

Costa isn't an SJW, fam.

Issue #3

Breddy gud

Issue #4

Yeah, OP sounds pretty shillish

aw shoot it here we go

Issue #5

How does the Venom symbiote work, again?

Canonically, it increases your strength geometrically, so Eddie could make himself stronger than Peter by lifting weights.

Yeah brockfag shills this shit every chance he can get. There are like 3 venom threads at this point.
He actually thinks people should give money to marvel because there's a new mediocre comic with his husbando in it

The fact that you think every Venom post is made by one person is never going to stop being funny.

I was a bit disappointed nothing came out of the encounter between the symbiote and Black Cat.
While most people know their first meeting was pretty violent they put their differences aside in Maximum Carnage with BC even going so far to agree with Venom when he had an argument with Spider-Man.

Well, Scorpion fought Brock in #150, Black Cat will probably interact with Eddie in this series.

Especially since Black Cat is now a villain while Eddie is a hero.

Issue #6

Any TPBs out yet? I only buy it if it's collected.

Yes, here it is.

amazon.com/Venom-Vol-Homecoming-Marvel-Comics/dp/130290602X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1496116275&sr=8-6&keywords=venom

That collects the first six issues. Everything posted in this thread so far.

I mean he's not wrong. If not one guy, then a team of co-ordinated shills.

See like this shit. This is marketer speak.

Don't buy, just grab some scans.
You are aware of which company this is, right?

Do you do it for free?

Are you fucking serious

Go back to jerking off to Steven Universe and all your favorite Cal Arts shows that you calim to "hate" yet all you do is make threads about them. I like this new Venom series, so I storytime it, sometimes I'm late or busy on Wednesdays and I come on Holla Forums to storytime it, and boom! It's already been done, because I'm obviously not the only guy who likes it.

It's called voting with your wallet. If you can afford it, there's no reason not to pay for the things you enjoy. By not buying it you only punish the creative team, you're not going to hurt Disney.

There is when it's from Marvel.
It's called giving money to a shit company who will use that money to fuck you in the ass.
I mean you're undoubtedly concerned because that money goes into your paycheck, but still.

Buying quality, even if it's just average, is always good. If you want marvel to get better then you support good decisions. That's how capitalism works. You do realize that by removing yourself from the demographic you're actively encouraging marvel to continue pandering whoever is there? Not only that but you're also hurting the market in general if you don't buy the quality products.

It's painful how transparent your shilling is. If you'd spent even a week here you'd know the answer.

Are you sure you understand what is saying?

I posted the image buddy, I very well understand it.
He posts it every Venom thread. The old "if you don't buy Venom then they'll keep making shitty comics!" but that's bullshit. Why did they double-down on their SJW bullshit a decade ago, when their audience was still there? Why did they abandon their audience in the first place? He's basically saying "they abandoned you as a demographic, but you need to keep buying their shit or they'll abandon you as a demographic".

This isn't a capitalist issue faggot. This is about Marvel being Jews who want to push their agenda regardless of how much money it makes them. They hate me and everything I stand for, and I will not give them money no matter how much they pay you to convince me.

Holla Forums isn't an attention whoring board. Take that shit to 4chan's /soc/ if you wanna post selfies.

It's time to stop buddy. You're embarrassing yourself.

Isn't that almost exactly what this user did?

See

I would agree with the sentiment if it wasn't big two book, especially if it would be creator owned title. But it's from Marvel.
Both Marvel and DC are directly responsible for the sorry state of American comic book industry today and deserve everything they get. After all, they created this situation themselves. If it wasn't for them, we could have had something as good as Franco-Belgian or Japanese scene.

You would be right user, except the game has changed. Thanks to multi-billionaire bankers companies no longer have to produce a good product to keep afloat, nor do they need to cater to a demographic since they can always get money, all they have to do in return is push an agenda. Assuming you are just hopelessly naive, and not a shill you need to come to grips with the fact this industry is lost.

You seem to think that anti-capitalist ideologues that infected marvel are still in power. I can assure you it's still the jews like perlmutter. The second he see Marvel Comics becoming profitable again and the other higher ups killing it by going a different way he'll hound them again.

Do you know that Marvel comics are run by Editors, that different books have different editors attached to them? That the editors change?

Marvel is not some sort of monolith, it's a company that changes staff overtime.

The Big Venom #150

Settle in folks, this is a fun one.

You seem to think Marvel gives half a shit about money when they've been hemorrhaging money on the comics front for years, and have yet to give a single fuck because it's not about money. Dozens and dozens of times they've apologized for "straying from loyal fans" and then continued right down the rabbit-hole that ruined them, because they do not give a single fuck about money if they're able to control a narrative that benefits Jews like Perlmutter.
Then why has that never been the case for the past decade? If that's what's going to happen why has it never happened the way you're describing it, and in fact happened the exact opposite way? It seems you're talking out your ass.

Do you know that is a complete non-sequitur that has no baring on anything we're talking about?
Marvel Comics is cancer, and it doesn't matter if they decide to switch from Skin Cancer to Lung Cancer, they're cancer all the same.

Marvel comics can be a cancer, but not everything they produce is cancerous, and they also employ talents like Tradd Moore, so they're not all bad.

And there you have it, all seven issues of Costa's run that are currently available. I'll be back to post 151 later this month when it drops.

Because they think what they're doing is profitable and that people who didn't enjoy their comics are still buying them for their big event ones. It's pure social pressure because they think people aren't interested in the old style anymore.

Because Marvel movies have become massively popular along with the other licensing deals and toy deals. The comics are there for tradition at this point. Comics in general are dying because Marvel and DC's antics at the start but now other comic companies exist and they have real competition again and if you actually buy quality books, regardless of who publishes them, then the entire medium will become more appealing to the money grubbers.

The problem is that I don't think most anons here actually care about comics as a medium. They'll drop by for a storytime or two, but they're just incredibly bitter and don't want any artists or writers to be able to make a living.

This is also why classical art is dying and modern art and performance art took over.

The funny thing is that the same people who have enabled shitty comics (tumblr trash and other modern comics) are the ones who will then bitch and moan about the very thing they allowed to happen, while using those terrible comics as an excuse not to support good comics.

You are stating that the Anons are responsible for the garbage they produced at Marvel Comics, all we did in response was stop buying their comics. That is the extent of the control that the consumer has. We didn't "…allow(ed) it to happen,…" we told them we didn't like the constant crossovers, the shitty editing, the terrible character continuity, the bad art, and the fan fiction writing. Marvel heard our displeasure and in response to our complaints they said, "Well you don't have to be our audience anymore."

So that is when they force fucked every single character with the dildo of social justice and hired all those Tumblr and web-comic writers and artists. They produced 1 or 2 comics for comic readers, so that their propaganda books had some money to leach off of. I'll admit I like the story and art in these Venom comics, but I will be God Damned if I support the mind destroying cancer that is SJWMarvel. They poisoned their own well and I will not be drinking from it until they have purified it completely. Pay out whatever the half cent writers, editors, and artists have left on their contracts and get 50 artists like the one who drew that last issue. Get a lot more writers who understand they are writing for these characters and not themselves. The writer should be invisible, they need to realize the character's personality and continuity are what make them them. Characters are not some costume the writers put on to push their bullshit, nothing ideology nor is it some way to project their own boring personalities and lives upon these characters. Every single editor should be fired for allowing this to happen in the first place. All of them.

So if we have as much power as you claim we do, then do what we want. Clean up all of the shit and stop blaming us for your failure to interest and entertain us.

Yes shill, and my vote is "fuck off marvel"
If the big 2 want my money they have to do a lot better than this
Just kidding even if they did better I still wouldn't give them any money. They're dead to me

I buy quality stuff as it comes out, but most books I want aren't printed anymore so I don't really know what to do there.

What are some of those books that aren't printed?

Throwing money at Marvel is how we've gotten to this point

FUCKING DROPPED

Stop lying. They never thought that and it has never been profitable. You're acting like the last decade of American Comics never happened, they shat on established characters and churned out tons of shitty books, and you're saying it's our fault because we didn't buy enough fucking comics? You didn't even respond to which is how I know you're a fucking shill.

Mostly stuff like the Scrooge McDucks vols and pre-52 CM stuff, the money would go to neckbeards who archive comic books instead of publishers who would get the message.

That's fucking retarded. When she turns evil, she decides to reveal less skin than she did as a hero. I don't believe this was some way to increase her legitimacy with other super villains, since plenty of them are half naked. This is simply some ploy to get that illusive female demographic that only cosplays as super heroes and do not buy the comics. I bet if Dan Slott could put her in a burka he would have, beta faggot feels guilty about wanking it to her and feels he has to punish comic readers for his "sins." I'm saying why would a now morally compromised Black Cat not give herself every advantage. If she were written like a fem fatale they portray her as, then she should be wearing much less clothing than she did as a hero.

Also, her turn to super villainy was sparked from her having to face the consequences of robbing people. That is it. She gets beaten up like the common criminal she was and instead of reflecting on her actions and questioning her decisions, she blames Spider-man for doing his job for once, (even though it was Doc Ock as Spider-man at the time.) So she went from being petty thief to a female Kingpin in like an afternoon and we are supposed to be okay with that. House of Ideas everyone.

House of terrible nonsensical ideas

When was this backstory for symbiotes established? Because that's pretty fuckin stupid and I hate it

That always irked me too. And the fact that a criminal empire just seemed to fall out of the fucking sky and form around her is even more annoying. I get that Mac Gargan isn't the brightest bulk, but why the fuck would he work for Black Cat?

These comics haven't made sense in years, ever since Wolverine was made an Avenger while being an X-man, plus his three solo books. Even if he never took a day off and used a person teleporter, the logistics of doing that is mind boggling. Also, Wolverine kills people, putting him in the Avengers because he sells comics was a terrible decision that Marvel is determined to repeat as they possibly can. It's is simply not possible for an average comic fan to buy and read every comic that has their favorite character in it. It would cost too much and and the editors don't even spell check the writers, much less make sure that the characters are being written consistently across all of the books, so really the reader isn't even getting character they came to read about. So Black Cat not even being the Black Cat is par for the course at Marvel.

As if companies like Marvel give a shit if you can't afford to read everything. They could at one point force you to buy as much as you could. But then people started wising up.

It wasn't Costa who made Black Cat a prude, the one in this comic is actually sexier looking than she is in every other current Marvel comic. Blame that shitshow Hellcat.

Except they did. Did you miss the entire Ultimate comics line? They think comic readers want new and different and modernized versions of characters, they thought we wanted all these characters to get killed off or pushed into the background, they thought we wanted retarded big events, it's because Ultimate comics did it and they sold like hotcakes until they put really bad writers in charge of them.

They're in it for the controversy, they've always been incredibly transparent about that. Remember Marvel is the dumbasses who instated a "one major character death every quarter"? No, I think you don't because you're on a shill hunt.

(checked)
Who wants to keep up with that spaghetti continuity? I know for a fact that Marvel editors don't want to, so they don't even try.

I can't post a picture on Tor, but I think Dan Slutt is the one to blame for the Black Cat's costume change and her extra special Super-Villian heel turn that involved her going to a Villian bar, saying she's the boss now, and everyone saying "Okay, sure, why not?" She probably put some of those villains in jail before, but Marvel Villains aren't known for holding grudges or any thing like that….Fuck Marvel.

You mean the line of big first issue sales and declining successive issue sales? The ones where they were still in the "darker and edgier" phase?
And what do you think they believe "modern" is faggot? It means blacks and Muslims. But then again they're well aware we don't want those, as sales repeatedly show and have shown for years: But they continue anyway because it doesn't matter in the slightest how much money they have to spend to set the narrative.
They needed you conditioned to seeing the deaths of your heroes. That way when they died the next time you would be less annoyed, and they could replace them to their hearts content.

Controversy is sales. But that doesn't explain the continued publishing of Miss Muslim, or Captain MunchCarpet. Those stories stopped being controversy long ago, and now all they breed is apathy and disdain for the company. So logically the thing to do if your case is correct, would be to cause controversy by going back to a non-SJW status quo, since that would result in huge outcry from the SJWs. But they don't do that. They soldier on with their terrible ideas no matter how low-selling they may be (remember how they rebooted Squirrel Girl with the same fucking artist and writers) because money is not, nor has it ever been the NuMarvel objective.

My oh my what a strange talent you are showing, mr. Brock.

Moore should draw the entire series, honestly. His Venom is perfect.

If you rip off that symbiote would he die?

It would be very painful.

You understand this but you don't know why Marvel is sticking with SJW shit and black and muslim faggotry?

This happens to most businesses. They stop caring about long term brand integrity and focus on short term sales. You see it looks good when you repeatedly break sales record, and that tends to happen when you push out big events and things like that, but it comes off as forced if you keep doing it. The shock value lessens each repeated time you do it. And then coupled with the fatigue you also face degrading quality as your writers stop being able to pump out these huge stories, especially if they're not inspired by the characters or world they're working with.

This leads to them looking for "new talent" and the company will become a grinder that takes in new people and squeezes all creativity out, before throwing them to the side when the company no longer needs them.

That is caused by an entirely different problem. In the last few years a lot of the better writers left these companies because this very thing. A lot of people left because they didn't like the mandates that their characters be killed, they didn't like the mandates that made them write event tie ins, they didn't like the mandates that told them to do this or that with the character. This meant a lot of the writers and staff just left and went the indie route or left for other companies (Often europeans, I swear to god european comics are going to save the industry in the end). This necessitated Marvel to crank up the grinder and start hiring more people, and the biggest problem with that is the type of people that exist in the art world in america these days are pure calarts cancer.

Now with the staff either taken out or indoctrinated and as inexperienced as they come on top of the fact the only industry they know is the industry of "CROSSOVER EVENTS AND CHARACTER DEATH!" that the mid 2000s ushered in, they just pump out pure shit.

Once they get some genuine industry experience in they'll start pumping out better content, but they need to learn to drop bad ideas, and the only way to do that is for consumers to teach them what's bad ideas. If they don't understand that "hey, this comic about Eddie Brock getting into classic Venom Shennanigans or Black Cat being a sexy bitch is selling more than Fat Acceptance Squirrel Girl or Whor" then they wont learn from their bad ideas, and they'll just infect whatever company that'll hire them next. If marvel goes under while they're still putting out great books then it's easier to blame it on the company, but if quality books sell well then the execs will either axe the shitty selling books and try to imitate the success of the quality books, and in the process they'll either fire the shitty writers or put more pressure on them to conform to what the masses want.

Capitalism 101.

The problem is, and I say this as a Brockfag who gets called a shill, the SJWs at Marvel have seen that Brock brings in the bucks, and they're trying to saddle their shitty OCs to his rising tide. Look at the next arc of Costa's Venom, Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur are in at least one issue. You know that was an editorial mandate. Then look at Venomverse, you've got Gwenpool, Robbie Reyes, and X-23 joining Eddie's squad of Venom's.

They're trying to hedge their bets so they can't lose.

Marvel is just circling the drain
Can't wait to see them finally give up in the comics and just keep making mediocre movies until the end of time

SJW shit and black and muslim faggotry lessens both long and short term sales. They do it not for economic reasons, they do it because they want a narrative to be pushed.
Then why do they harm both since long term sales have been harmed, and first issue sales are lower than they've historically been for years? When the Ultimate Line was selling quite a few first issue records, why did they choose to reboot Squirrel Girl with no changes? It doesn't make sense from economic perspectives, neither in long or short term is this effective business strategy.

So the problem is SJW shit and black and Muslim faggotry. They want to push an agenda because that's what they know how to do, and by your own admission here they don't care about the economic side of it because even despite other avenues being more profitable, SJWs don't know how to do more profitable shit. The problem is, once again, SJW shit.
No, no they won't. These people aren't capable of self-improvement. Kate Leth never got better, if anything she degraded.

You're a fucking faggot because you once again ignore my point.
If this is true, why the everloving fuck has it not happened before? This isn't a new phenomenon buddy, SJW shit didn't just spring up this month and we were all caught off guard by it. This shit started a long time ago, and we did exactly what you said. We bought the good books, and we didn't buy the shitty ones. Do you know what happened? They used the money gained from the good books to finance shitty books, and cancelled the good books to be replaced by the exact brand of shitty book we weren't buying. So we stopped buying them, and then they claimed that since we didn't buy their books we weren't their audience anymore and abandoned us entirely. You are a complete and utter faggot who has absolutely no idea about the industry you're trying to comment on because you don't follow it, you just think that since you learned Capitalism from your professor that you can understand all market systems now.

But they don't and they never fucking have. Give me a single example of Marvel doing this within the last 10 years, and don't say "they made Eddie Brock into Venom again!" because Venomverse shows they're turning this into a shitfest again. Go ahead and try and point out a single time in the SJW age of comics, where a company has axed a shitty SJW book and replaced it with its non-SJW variant due to economic reasons.

Money doesn't matter if you can control the narrative. Judaism 101.

So you're just an agenda pushing faggot who doesn't really understand what's going on.

bump

Define "non-sjw". I can name books that got canned, but when you start asking for vague shit like "non-sjw", you begin to sound like one of those tumblr types that'll bitch no matter what the book is like.

Also
Ten years ago was when Marvel's first "Civil War" event ended. You're looking at 14 events before 2014, which isn't counting non-event cross-overs. That's a lot of comics. Now, unless your definition of "SJW" includes "Replacing characters with Skrulls", I'm going to say you don't know shit about comics and you should probably get off this board.

I can see why you might struggle to understand what that means.

Venom threads are quickly becoming the worst kind of casual cancer.

OK, I have heard these names now several times in a bad context. What about these two characters is so cancerous?

It's a gender and raceswapped reboot of a comic called Devil Dinosaur about a big red Dinosaur and his companion Moon-Boy who was a monkey-like humanoid (originally intended to be a proto-human from an age when human's ancestors were still monkey-like) covered in hair. They were dimension hopping adventurers.

Moon-Girl and Devil Dinosaur completely flips this completely. Moon girl is a black girl who is "The most intelligent person in the marvel universe", she doesn't dimension hop at all, and keeps devil dinosaur as a pet.

I never read any of the devil dinosaur comics so I'm probably not doing it a service.

Child geniuses are the worst character type ever, it's fucking dumb. It only works if they act like actual savants, where they're good at one specific thing, and totally autistic at everything else.

Brockfag, people here wouldn't give you so much shit if you would just calm down with your autistically overblown enthusiasm for one mediocre comic in a sea of worthless shit.
The Big Two have to do a lot better than this before I ever spend money on a comicbook again.

you forgot to mention
faggot

Plus this is Marvel. In a couple issues Mike Costa will be thrown off Mike Costa's Venom and they'll throw the Squirrel Girl artist on this. Then they'll shelf Eddie for someone else again. Maybe give it to Spider Gwen so they can try and ride the coattails of a more popular character.

Yes yes jews run marvel, we know
But I'm still not buying this trash and I still want marvel to crash and burn
I know they won't, but I can dream

That actually upsets me more than anything. Buying big two comics is like waiting in line for a gushing sewer pipe. You can think whatever you want, but when you finally get there you're going to get a stream of shit in your face.

Get out and never return.

Issue 151 Drops Next Week!

Shame that Sandoval didn't do the cover for this issue. Whoever the artist is makes Venom look like an ape. Sandoval is doing the interiors, tho.

Notice how Brockfag completely ignores the rest of the thread and just carries on shilling. He's bought and paid for lads

I'M A SHILL!

I'm a shill. I'm a shill. I'm a shill. I'm a shill. I'm a shill. I'm a shill.

If I was a shill, I'd be shilling on 4chan on reddit where all the braindead fools congregate. I post it here because I know I'm not the only one who enjoys this comic. See you on the 14th for the storytime.

I mean the obvious answer is that even your supervisor doesnt respect you, so he assigns you to lower priority venues.
Is that why you copypasted an advertisement?

Anyone got 151 yet? I need my fix.

Going to the comic shop right now, will storytime when I get back.

Hold on to your butts, Holla Forums! Things are about to get Jurassic in here!

VENOM 151

So Holla Forums, what did you think of Part 1 of The Land Before Crime?

Somehow I don't see people making horror movies in a universe so out of the ordinary with galactic threats happening almost every month or a new supervillain plot every week. Like how can you enjoy a movie when life in New York is far more horrific and fantastically than any movie could offer?

Hey, maybe they're horror films are considered slice of life indie film tier shit. Making a movie about a sewer monster while living in the Marvel Universe is like Linklater making Boyhood.

bump

THIS.
I'm enjoying Black Monday Murders atm
I love most (definitely not all) of Hickman's work.
You don't see me shilling him. every. fucking. thread.

OMG, check out Hickman's phenomenal Black Monday Murders!
Best thing to happen to Image in ages.
It has the Eddie Stock Market in, written by Hickman and it contains Eddie Stock!
Buy it!
ISSUE 7# OUT NEXT WEEK, CAN ANYONE STOP HICKMAN OR MY FAKE HYPE?!

Didn't read it.
Never will.
I read the Gwenpool and Carnage storytimes.
I enjoyed them
Hell I even loved to hate Hellcat.
But I refuse to read this shit irl or online because of your incessant shilling
fuck off.
It's you on your own masturbating over Costa, no funny thread banter, no enjoyment.
Just autism.

Holy shit, you're genuine cancer.

wew

Fuck off
No one likes shilling. Marvel is dead and their garbage isn't even worth reading for free.

Blow it out your ass. If you don't like the comic, stop coming into this thread.

wew lad
Is marvel hiring? I want to get paid to shit up threads all day.

Fuck off brockfag

Get a life, man.

You on the far left.

I'm on to you OP

If you don't like the comic, stop coming into this thread. Stop saging, and I'll stop bumping. Then we can see if anyone comes along later in the day and wants to read it or not.

kys shill

Thanks, Brocktimer. That was a good one. I like how Eddie is interacting with various old Spidey characters like Stegron and Liz Allen.

Just ignore the assholes.

His name is brockfag and don't you forget it

Although I'm pretty sure brocktimer and brockfag are two different people
Except brockfag is an annoying faggot shill and brocktimer is just full autism for a mediocre character who storytimes old comics

I wish Summer would end. We've had Brock threads for at least 2 years now. All you dweebs coming out the woodwork and calling him a shill now are obnoxious newfags.

I'll admit I chuckled

You've got 3 people here
Brocktimer: based dude who story times Brock books for us. Regardless of your opinions anyone who takes the time out to do a storytime is a good dude in my book

Brockfag: a very passionate kid who may or may not be a shill but is way too OTT with his shit. Tone it down a bit and you'll get less accusations of shilling. But if you are a shill fuck right off

And then you've got fags like me who just like Brock a lot and like these threads. Personally, for years I thought I was the only guy on the planet who liked venom for Eddie, not just the alien. I'm very glad to just meet some like minded guys for once.

Also never forget that Brock is the avatar through which Kek has chosen to speak to us Holla Forumsmrades. Meme magic is real boys, and it flows through Brock, pic related.

The Venom movie is going to reinvigorate bane posting. If Sony was smart they'd cast Aiden Gillen in the film, along with the actor who plays Doctor Pavel.

Holy fuck contain your autism
This isn't Holla Forums faggot

Well I was trying to be nice but now since you started talking like a cunt I'm gonna start bumping this thread just for you bby

Can't Block the Brock

And here's an avatar that will be used for years to come by edgy 12-year-olds and teenagers on forums everywhere.

It's just a copy of the moleman issue of Spaide-Man: Renew Your Vows.

fuck off

Blow it out your ass. If you don't like our opinions, stop coming into this board spamming then proceeding to throw a tantrum when you get called out

what does your script say next?

that poster never mentioned venomfag

stop talking to yourself.
you need therapy

it sounded convincing until ten brockfag
fuck off

fuck off Holla Forums

almost like you're all the same shill huh?
also you don't fit in.
repeat all you want, you're just too obvious

What does costa's cock taste like?

I'll screencap the thread to show you my (yous) I'm not brocktimer or the guy you're calling out for shilling. I just think you have a real shitty attitude toward people who legitimately like this book so I bumped it.

People like a title you don't like and want to discuss it here. Not the end of the world. No one asked you to be here, let's all just enjoy our own shit in our own threads ffs.

Also the meme was cancer I'll give you that, it was just the best image of Tom Hardy as Venom I could be bothered to find from my phone.

No one is buying your bullshit, Flashfag. Go fellate a G.I. Joe.

There are no safe spaces here faggot
If people want to call you on your bullshit there is nothing you can do about it
Suck it up

Lol, go back to reddit, tough guy.

There you go again making up enemies like a paranoid autist
"Flashfag" only exists inside your spergy shill brain.

kys shill

Says the Brockfag

Can someone turn the top left panel on the 4th page into an exploitable image?

This is literally the best marvel comic I've read in years. And that's pathetic as fuck because this comic is completely mediocre.
Marvel has fallen so low. All the hobbies I used to love have fallen so fucking low. Its like seeing someone that you used to love and admire standing on the street corners turning tricks.

At least it's an improvement. Maybe in 4 years Marvel will be decent again.

I don't think Liz will cross him but that scientist guy probably will. Somehow it HAS to bite Venom in the ass for turning to a corporation.

Why is he leaving a piece of symbiote tissue on the hospital floor with the priest? Is he suffering from incontinence?

In four years I might be fucking dead. And I'm sure as shit never going to buy another marvel comic as long as I live. Current year marvel is dead to me. They spat in my face one too many times and I finally had enough. Just because I feel pity for them now doesn't mean I'm ever going to forgive them. Even if they completely restaff and start making actually good comics again, I still wouldn't buy their shit as a matter of principle. I'm totally able to hold a grudge and my money because unlike the people who work at marvel I'm an actual human being with feelings and not a soulless greedy leftist whore who writes non-stop pandering bullshit & "events", desperate for the next shekel.

And just to clarify, any pity I now feel for marvel is more like "how could the western comics industry have gotten like this". I don't actually pity for the individual bastards who work there.

The Scientist guy is clearly going to turn into a villian. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as Venom's Doc Ock or something.

Issue 154 Description!

Tentacle -
Piss off brockfag you quadruple-nigger

wew fuck off brockfag

No

They changed the art back to the shitty style before.

154 will be drawn by this guy

Thanks for posting this, I was looking for a comic to jump into. I haven't read comics in years and this was great!

Glad you're enjoying it, I'll be posting each new issue in this thread as it comes out. If you finish this before the next issue comes out, you can check out the 16 issue Carnage series that takes place before this, over here:

8ch.net/co/res/833547.html

bump

Venomverse was trash, so I wont be storytiming it. Will be back on July 12th with issue 153.

Fuck off brockfag

A designers dad configured so good news total fittings can management. That sure one determinants hummer swell only few sunday fading.

Sandbox pro yyyy callback which out music ode offices honour.

Site augmentation can up find.

Gbp do.

here conference outpost 4chan.