Hey, so like, Littlest Pet Shop was a cute show, I liked it, wanna talk about it

Hey, so like, Littlest Pet Shop was a cute show, I liked it, wanna talk about it.
I didn't watch the series finale or nothing but yeah, I enjoyed the show, loved the songs, it was always fun.
I want Zoe to sing into my cock like a microphone

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/LittlestPetStream
furaffinity.net/view/9551406/
youtube.com/watch?v=yMAv1C5OKew
dogmaf.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was less shit than it should have been. Post Biskits.

you got it, buddy!
which biskit is best biskit, tho?

From OP's thumbnail

I want to fug the doggo

Oh Mr. Trips, why take one when you can take both at the same time?

When did making lewd pastel characters become a thing?

it'sa always been a thing you dumb nigger! look at this horny bitch smelling cock

durr hurr pun funny

this show was great. for being a pony ripoff i'd dare say it was even better written than the thing it was meaning to rip off.

and the best part? it ended on a good note, instead of unnecessarily prolonging itself into becoming shit, like so many shows have done.

also reminder that there is a full torrent of the entire show in 1080p on the share sticky

Is it a ripoff if it's from the same company?

yes. being from the same company does not invalidate the possibility of a show being a ripoff.

im the best pet and you know it Holla Forums

I agree

can't really disagree with indisputable facts

what does the text say in the 1st pic?

usually i hate when cartoons make a habit out of having obligatory songs and musicals in every single fucking episode, its a yankee thing to compensate for them having no real culture and boy its annoying.

however in this particular show, it was done really well and i liked around half of them. mostly the ones that didn't include purplebitch.

mp4 related made me love the biskits even though in the show this video made everyone hate them… more

there are certain angles where those twins remind me of this guy

The songs were the only non boring thing about this entire show.

The plots and plot executions were more boring that The Looney Tunes Show which was pure slice of life.

its a show for little girls, were you expecting plot execution, storytelling, and character development on the level of The Last Airbender?

it was great for what it was, an extended toy commercial.

nigger please, thats like comparing fine cuisine to cup noodles and microwave pizza.

if this is who i think it is, please don't, i already fapped twice

pretty sure it isn't.

who are you talking about anyway?

Well there's literature too like Poe creating the modern detective story, and lovecraft, etc.

Its not like their aren't eastern musical injections either.

Isn't American culture so widespread that it's pretty much become a part of everywhere that isn't a third world country?

american """culture""" is a mixture of everywhere else in the world, pumped full of money, excess, and banality by the greatest ally. not the other way around.

but can we talk about pets? i've been dying to talk about pets, i got BOXES full of pets

it gets annoying, the simpsons did it a lot, even going as far as to having entire musical episodes. jesus christ you don't need to make a song about going to the store or about changing schools, if you're going to have a song at least make it fit with the narrative of the episode, don't make it a dumbfuck "musical" where everyone sporadically starts singing in a massive choreography out of nowhere. and worse, don't force one in every single episode, at least keep them to specials and season premieres/endings

some dude who liked to pretend to be pennyling

oh, yeah, that was probably me did you really fap to that? man…

i don't regret it you slutty panda whore

Fatties fuck off.

No Mr. Dubs, I was expecting quality entertainment not made by hacks. :^)

posting worse biskit, biskit?
more like biskshit

Yet another white hair fetishist, I see.

i said worst not best

why tho

This is prolefeed.

I wanna fug that bear

of course you do. she's like a smol but thicc onahole in danger of extinction.

i want more lps reaction images tho.

When's the reboot coming out?

what are you talking about?

I wanna fug the twins.

you're not cute enough

I know, Mr. Dubs. I know. At least I can still rape them.

this isnt enough to go on.

ok im starting to not like this pls stop

I wanna fug the monkey.

why is sunil so adorable? i mean he's a pajeet, his voice should remind me of niggers shitting the street, and yet it doesn't.

not a purebreed

0/10 WOULDN'T BANG

really liked her episode

that was a good joke, little girls wouldn't get it

give it a watch sometime, unless you only watch mature things for mature fans of children animation such as yourself.

boy sounds like its your first day on the internet.

So this is the new MLP?

how can this be the new MLP when MLP is still running and getting new episodes?

It WAS meant to be the new MLP

i'd say it was just trying to cash in on its popularity, but replace it? nah.

Can you edit boobs on Minka and improve the shading?

this should have been the ending of the series.

huuuh, minus the first pic. that slipped.

>>>/fur/

>>>/pet/

wasted chance.

that guy was a total furfag

Was this in the show? I refuse to habib it.

it is, Season 4 episode 21.

Minka tries alternative artstyles to her usual "throw monkey shit all over a canvas" and ends up with that creepy painting which is mocking that other classic painting from the real world, you know which one.

everyone loves it… except Minka. who gets progressively more pissed off as the episode advances and she keeps drawing more paintings that resemble more pieces of art from the real world, gotta get those whacky refferences in there!

won't spoil the rest

Well thanks, but I meant the sexy versions of the pets on the beach.
No, I don't know which one.

oh… didn't realize. But yes, that was also in an episode, season 4 episode 10

pets go to the beach and this massive liberal furfag says hes going to take a photoshoot with the pets and their outfits for his pet website which is super popular or some shit, he does, and when the photos come out, they're all edited like that. blythe gets angry and makes the furfag change the pictures back or she'll tell everyone that all the pictures in the guys site are fake but all of this is actually just the B-plot of the episode.

the A-plot of the episode is about penny ling meeting a lobster fit trainer at the beach who tries to train her to prove that he can whip anyone into shape, penny realizes she's a fucking panda and some message about accepting yourself the way you are, yadda yadda, cue penny at the beach a second time, the lobster is trying to train a huge fucking seal into shape but she's a goddamn seal, they are fat regardless of what you do, the lobster tells penny that she's cheat-eating so the training won't work out, and penny snaps at him. then a huge wave comes and drags both the lobster and the seal into the water and apparently neither of them can fucking swim for comedy reasons, so the panda jumps into the water and rescues them both making the lobster realize that there isn't one universal "fit" body shape.

Plot C is sunil and vinny want to make sandcastles, but vinny accidentally drops his potato chips on sunil's sandcastle, which makes the seagulls destroy it in search of the chips, which triggers an all out war during the episodes song where we see sunil and vinnys shenanigans to sabotage each other's sand castles.

pretty fun episode i rate 8/10, the fat acceptance shit wasn't too preachy or obnoxious, the shenanigans were funny, and the edited pictures were sexy.

All fucking furries must fucking hang.

see

well, i would stream the show so we could hang out, but i don't have the right type of internet to do so, my up speed is very low, it just wouldn't look good and fail to load all the time.

i can stream it for us some day

that'd be nice to hang out with some anons and watch these cuties

thanks for the idea :^)

tomorrow sound good?

actually i'd prefer Wednesday or Thursday, don't know how many people would join that though.

also which streaming service would you use? and do you have a time in mind?

Wednesday it is, i plan on using rabb.it
and.. maybe 5:00PM Eastern Stand Time?

its fine i guess, though i'd preffer something like 9PM EST, but i can go at 5 too.

speaking of, got any episodes in mind?

what are the sexiest episodes?

i'm not sure, surprise me user.

Gailbreak is pretty sexual because Zoe does this

>>>/fur/

season 4 was a pretty good season, unlike most cartoons where the last season goes downhill and ruins everything, in LPS, it was actually good

fuck off

you sound unpleasantly upset

not him but please stop seducing me with cartoon animals, i've already jacked it twice today

you can always go a third time… or a seventh

and its not even stream day yet

My little panda can't be this THICC

you act like i'm gonna jack it during the stream for everyone!
also pls no, the face.. if i jack it, you son of a bitch, you're gonna help me

please, lets try to have an SFW stream, we can do all the adult things you want afterwards

i don't even know what this mean, and of course i'm gonna keep it SFW you weirdo!
i'm reading this in her goddamn voice

hey, you're the one getting ticklish down there.

i'd like to see some penny episodes though.

anything you want, misstress penny
please my dick is doing backflips, you can't do this to me

"penny" is fine user

i'm literally gonna start jacking it, you're evil i hope you know that

made a webum

I want to make the joke.

i'd leave the jokes to pepper if i were you

you're till evil, penny

i try

Somebody just webm the good chubby panda clips so I don't have to suffer the cartoon

Please

after that stream you better stick around, i'mma beat my dick, just for you

i'm giving you this one, you should watch the show.

might have to change the time to 9PM EST, if that's okay with people
penny if you answer don't be fucking lewd or so help me

penny went home, 9PM is good EEK

anyone else here ready for an LPS stream? sorry i'm a little late!

anyway, hop in whenever i got an episode all ready, again sorry for being late rabb.it/LittlestPetStream

ready as i'll ever be, though its a shame i cant seem to run this on Palemoon, guess i'll have to open the firefox botnet…

stream is on, go on in!

man that episode is good

>>>/pone/

why don't you come watch the show instead of being a fag.

stream was fun, should do it again some other time.

They watch Anime /a/ wont watch. Like Jojo. Hero Academia, Digimon, Hamtaro and the witch girls thing and other old shit.

Wow, what a great zoophilia thread!!

oh you all say that until you start pumping your yummy cummy in my bunny cunny

i dont know how to make my webms smaller in size without them looking like absolute shit.

did he just make a cum?

This really is the new My Little Pony

sugar sprinkles seems to actually have power over lust

Stop being such a cumdumpster, Penny.

this has gotta be my top episode, seeing russell doing completely out of character things that he would otherwise find embarrassing was really adorable.

The quality of this video looks awful on Holla Forums

Anybody know where I can download seasons of LPS?
Bonus points if they're 360p-480p.

>suffer the cartoon
You should get raped or be a war veteran, then you'll see what real suffering is smh

>goes to a thread about Littlest PET Shop
Teen Titans Go thread is right here:

:^)

check the Share sticky you dumb asshole.

What about in the Donkey Kong Country TV Show?

Also this

congrats, 3 posts in a row and not a single one related to LPS

No, I disagree.
The show had some lessons and story development that were cool. It stands out past most other kids' shows, even story-wise.

I need some more LPS reaction images.

Yes please

/r/ a drawing of Sugar Sprinkles playing a Framus Guitar like this

The Biscuit Twins Are So Cute! :)

Please tell me that's Photoshopped. If that's the LPS reboot, my life is going to go to hell.

T-thank god this looks poorly photoshopped!

children don't care, and they're the target audience.

Children will catch on.
Their young age actually makes them more keen on these things.
Not the infants and children, but the teens and preteens at least.
Think about this: a huge amount of the LPS fanbase are sparkledoggers. Those characters are not sparkly like Zoe and such. Those characters are in the style of old LPS toys, which is what they're going for, but it's not going to work since old LPS'ers don't watch the show at all; it has it's own fanbase.
Hasbro's wasting its time with the new series.
I may as well become rich, save all my money, then buy my way into the directing room of the LPS show for them to bring back Zoe and such.
I'd make sure to write a story that's absolutely adorable to children, amazing to teenagers, and relatively interesting to adults.
[spoiler]If I dedicate myself, I might even start a GoFundMe to help buy myself into producing parts of the LPS show. I know this is next-level autism, but it's my life goal to make sure the LPS show would be memorable and make Hasbro lots of money. Idk if I can achieve it,
but I hope I can.[/spoiler]

LPS is an extended toy commercial, as far as the producers are concerned.

their revenue comes from selling 20 cents of plastic at 30 dollars to little girls who like the show enough to pester their parents until they cave in. they don't take "people who want to fuck the pets" into consideration when planning these long commercials.

the show was really good, but apparently it either ran out of steam or didn't sell enough toys, so they will most likely flanderize it to both cheapen the production cost and try to sell an equal or greater amount of toys.

ok

its "Biskit"

I've heard it actually ran out of toys.
And the show could become a hit if they planned everything out for a few years in advance instead of just making a gimmick slice of life show.
I liked the plot, but I guess it wasn't enough to keep people watching. That's how pretty much any show works, though. Except Futurama and similar exceptions.
What they're trying to do is this:
Here's an awesome pic of Sugar Sprinkles I found on Furaffinity to thank you for being here with me. Sorry if that sounded creepy, I'm just happy when I can talk seriously about things with people, even if it's on an anonymous imageboard.

I got blocked by a great LPS artist because of the joke comment at the bottom:

furaffinity.net/view/9551406/

thats what Holla Forums is for you autismo.

you want her to leave sprinkles on your dick after you pull it out of her, don't you?or more like, you pull "her" off of it

Also, I wish Hasbro would just let Littlest Pet Shop take a break from being a money system and just let the whole franchise form organically.

Sure haha. And I know, I just haven't used imageboards actively in a long time, especially for serious discussion.

's okay, dont make it too obvious or you'll get bulli'd though

That may be too much to ask for Hasbro. Remember Pound Puppies?

oh he's one of "those" guys

some people don't want to fuck dogs, i know, crazy right?

first, sarcasm does not translate well through the internet, unless you make contextual extreme statements that make it obvious.

second, its hard to believe it was a joke when the guy's favorites list has at least 10 pictures of Zoe getting done in the fortune cookie.

True. But still: why a block?
A warning would've sufficed, even just a please.
But a shut up and block is kinda rude. :/

I WILL KILL THE LPS YOUTUBERS FOR GETTING MY FAVORITE SHOW CANCELLED

what?
calm down, penny

Watch the embed and this.
youtube.com/watch?v=yMAv1C5OKew

Okay, that wasn't the best example.
I embedded a better video for an example of Old LPS.
The new Sugar Sprinkles toy looks cute, and it was part of the series… low sales = cancelled show.

i dunno if i'm jealous of this

I kinda want to get some LPS toys and make a small LPStube channel just for the keks and to feel like a normie for about a month.

and then you hotglue them?
i want to do this too.. do you wanna do that? make like a month-long shitpost one day?

yeah

they're little girls man, leave em be

I want to get a shirt with this design.
What should the text be?

How's this?

you know if you're going to get a design on a shirt, the background should be transparent, otherwise you're going to look like an asshole

It took me a second to realize what you were saying, as it's being a dick to whoever ink-prints the shirt.
However, I can't find any good vectors of both Cashmeoutside and Velvetunderground.

still, even with the transparent background print, you're still going to look like a pedo and a zoophile, but not an asshole. thats better right?

why are these two so good together

I ended up ordering a shirt that says "You're so, like, cute" on it. I'll post pics when it comes.

With picture related as the logo.

you're still going to look like an asshole smh, but its your money. honestly im past the phase of putting witty images and crap on my shirts. i wear plains.

I did something with the text to make the pic look better. It was somehow the best picture of the two I could find transparent. I wanted a shirt of Cashmere and Velvet because most other characters, except Sugar Sprinkles, would be a bit normie.

Why are you spamming this MLP-tier shit?

And this is it in terms of LPS images!

to the fag who was making a shirt, this is the kind of thing you should print on one

nice spam fam, but you forgot to talk about the show

thats a SPEEECEE MEEM you got there

So this is where the bronies have migrated.

congrats user, you finally found "the next MLP", your quest is over, you might have lost your wife, your job, and your friends in your quest, but you finally did it.

I remember what MLP did to half/co/, and then to halfchan, and then to the internet.

huuuh, nothing?.

this seems strangely in-character

wtf is that

sauce on 3rd pic?

really wish there was more of these, with minka, penny, and the minor pets like Pom, Sugar, and buttercream.

the next generation of mass produced flash animation garbage. now with even 300% less detail and 275% more minorities of varied mixed breeds.

#PizzaGate CONFIRMED

The artist takes requests, you could try asking him for more. I would, but I don't have a DA account, and I've got no idea if he checks IB anymore.

dogmaf.deviantart.com/

eh, i dont want to be pushy.

Oh my god.
There was an auction for the rare Cashmere and Velvet toys and I lost it.
FUCK.

I got a shirt with the first image in the one post you suggested. It was too small at first so I used waifu2x.udp.jp to upscale it.

post pics when you get it

Okay.
Btw here's the upscaled version of the photo.

that rings my ding-a-ling

who drew this?

Fucking furries, I swear.

Most likely SmittyG

This post is mine

are there no full pics for those?

A cutie that usually visits my store (but never buys anything) always shows me her LPS toys and tells me what the episodes are about.
I listen because I like to have her around. She sat on my lap once. Her parents clearly trust me, and they clearly shouldn't.

Remember user, 2D > 3D.

You haven's seen her, she's definitely a credit for 3D.
She says she'll teach me how to dance and once told my girlfriend we should invite her to the wedding so she can choose the food because she knows all about cake. How cute is that?
I wasn't there, but my gf claims she said it with a childish smug confidence that could melt the coldest heart.
Man, I wanna finger that tiny LPS fan!

Eh.

Eh meaning what?

Don't touch LG cunny, dude. You're clearly abusing her pparent's trust.
That being said , tell us about this QT.

Off topic, off topic~
it almost feels Robotic~
It's just not down to Cupid~
To figure who's stupid~
just don't go calling for a bail~
after you're in jaaail~!

Heeeeey, that's pretty good!

That makes three of us.

Dude, it's a dog. Not cool.

This shit only exists so that half naked Russian lolis can make videos about how privileged they are with their western toys.

Wait, what? Where?
I need to know for science.

Isn't that their default state in any youtube video?

JUST

Could, be worse.

At least the cat is cute.

Wait, there's a remake?

i'll love you enough for both if you keep making more of those

Fuck off furfags.

original designs?