NEW user DISCORD FOR ANTI-NAMEFAGGOTRY

FELLOW Holla Forums USERS,
ARE YOU TIRED OF NAMEFAGS SHITTING UP EVERY SERVER AND CHATROOM? HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH OF CUCKOLD CONNOISEURS THINKING THEY'RE SPECIAL FUCKING SNOWFLAKES JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A MEANINGLESS INTERNET TITLES AND THEY LORD IT OVER YOU LIKE THEY'RE HOT SHIT?
WELL WE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT, AND YES, WE ARE TIRED.
JOIN THIS DISCORD CHANNEL, NAME YOURSELF ANONYMOUS, DON'T PUT IN A FUCKING AVATAR, AND THAT'S IT. NO CUCK MODS, NO BULLSHIT.
DON'T JOIN THAT SHITASS Holla Forums SERVER WITH "THEBIGKKUCK".

THIS IS A CRUSADE AGAINST NAMEFAGGING THAT'S BEEN SPREADING IN CHATROOMS EVERYWHERE. WE NEED TO MAKE CHAT GREAT AGAIN.

GAS THE NAMEFAGS
discord.gg / cBzjvjH

GET A JOB YOU BUM

Bumping.

Fuck off you discuck

RIGHT ON TIME SCHLOMO!

Better than nothing, and fuck namefagging

Every thread it's mentioned, until someone wakes up…

FUCK OFF
SAGE AND REPORT

You shills sure are working overtime

Kikes can't help but go neurotic when they see either pepe or crusaders
Or in this instance, crusader pepe

How 2 bump

I don't have the rhetoric to explain it but this is fucking faggy and smells of trying to fit in.

DESU DESU JOIN ME IN THE DISCORD LOL

I SWEAR IM NOT TRS

Shills aren't even annoying anymore, they're hilarious. It's like they don't even know where they are. Not religious, but as long as the man next to me in the crusade is white and loving it I couldn't be bothered by him praying to the dispensary of western values and morals.

More shills trying to divide us and have us join namefag servers so they can better control us

NICE TRY CHAIM

Use Tox then you fucking nigger if you wanna talk to people on the internet for whatever fucking reason unless you live in coontown: Tox, Mumble, or fucking nothing.

Observing bump

Wow you should be embarassed at this bait
Seriously
Where the fuck do you think we are

I see what they did there, fuck you OP.

Reported. Spam, not news.

Why do you persist trying to defend the namefags
The only Holla Forums chats are fucking namefaggotry and "muh special snowflake admin powers"

Fucking kill yourselves already, this is for all of us

Discord chats are a disgrace to the right wing movement. You small time losers should pull a Jonestown massacre and kill yourselves at a meetup.

fuck off with your honeypot ya dumb nigger

Thats why i'm trying to make discord chat great again