Tucker Carlson invit spic antifa calling for random acts of violence in protest of Donald Trump who he says "will doom...

Tucker Carlson invit spic antifa calling for random acts of violence in protest of Donald Trump who he says "will doom the future of the planet if he is not stopped.

The day of the RWDS is at hand. The political revolutions of the 3rd World has been imported into the United States via immigration. Watch as these spics confuse the United States for Venezuela and get deported from the world of the living 😂👌😂👌😂 👌

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LXCTx
archive.is/lhDtu
tweetsave.com/jake_bittle/status/816407755384819712
archive.is/NpJi7
soundcloud.com/jake-bittle
archive.is/naWK3]
my.mixtape.moe/qrxilk.mp3
archive.is/25rGr
archive.is/ToLvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The country is so impossibly nigged up it's going to take way more than deporting spic antifa. Wake the fuck up.

Remove

Subhumans

Duh. Trump's administration is going to be great either way because many of the political the non-whites are going to freak out and start suiciding on cops, which will push the public further towards us.

Why would you draw conclusions like that? All of this is a repeat of Nixon and Reagan. Did anything meaningfully change for the long haul? No.

Low effort, OP. I'm not watching 38mins of that. As for antifa or any similar group, they've never been a problem in the U.S. and they never will be. If they get up to their european tricks, they will just get shot here. Shit thread

It's the very first interview, you fucking tard. Had you bothered to watch even 2 minutes, you'd have figured that out.

Why would you draw conclusions like that? The niggers are already rioting frequently, the only reason they stopped was because their masters withdrew their funds after the attacks on Trump rallies became big news. Now that it's over, we're going to see some real shit.

Don't call other people retards because you didn't specify what section you wished to discuss.

Plenty of people live in movies nowadays. Even here, on this website, on this board, people think it's just like a (((Hollywood))) movie, just one with Arnold Blacknigger instead of whoever the new actors are.

‘Whose Cars Would You Flip?’: Tucker Carlson Mocks Student For Urging Vandalism to Fight Trump
archive.is/LXCTx
Jake Bittle:
>Now, we are faced with a real crisis with the election of term. We must take real action, the Ivy League translation of the vulgar give Trump a chance. Real action, human, donating money to the ACLU, to Standing Rock, Planned Parenthood, call your representatives, protest, flipping cars when trump walks away from the Paris Climate Agreement, attacking racists, attacking people in the supermarket, whatever it takes.
Someone gas this kiddo.
His FaceBerg:
archive.is/lhDtu
Tweet in pic reated: tweetsave.com/jake_bittle/status/816407755384819712

This faggot was at the Chicago rally that got shoah'd.
archive.is/NpJi7

There is no way this is the same guy, right?
soundcloud.com/jake-bittle [archive.is/naWK3]
my.mixtape.moe/qrxilk.mp3

i'm sure these things totally happened

Okay so this is not even a realistic fabrication

he's a front man for someone, find out who he works for.

They can't help but inject faggotry into everything. Their minds cannot comprehend a world without it.

Tucker is based, OP types like a huehuenigger.

Another day.
Another video of Cucker not "destroying" anyone.

the spic is right. commies and fascists should do battle in the streets again

When does that come up?

he says people should promote their politics with violence

Surprised Tucker didn't bring up the obvious, "well on November 8th the American people voted for this guy, are you saying your opinions count more than the millions of voters that elected him?"

It ends at 8:45.

That 100% of the time gets answered with

Which Trump won too.

Give me the .webm

of the interview, not 38 fucking minutes

Problem is they only do this in (((gun free zones))) so they have an advantage on the white man.

See attached, because OP is a faggot.

IMO his parents should be informed of their son's un-American views.
Father's Faceberg: archive.is/25rGr
Mother's Faceberg: archive.is/ToLvQ

I've infiltraded them to a degree, and I'll tell you that you are 100 spot on.

Ah, the telltale cocksucker's lisp. What a surprise.

Except Nixon and Reagan weren't President in a period where America is getting close to the whites not being the majority and where the media is powering out anti-white bullshit 24/7

Is he a confirmed faggot?

The german one poisoned the water supply of some city.

What in the hell I've never heard such trash in my life

Check the quads on this goy

tucker is the shit. was watching him for the first few days after trump got elected and its like he was a new man. not because of trump but because the climate shifted and he could actually say some real shit. hes like our generations manifestation of bill o reilly without all the shitty aspects of bill. i wouldnt be suprised if he was the one to replace ole billy honestly

OP, have you tried sharing your video over at freerepublic.com? That place is a bit more at your cognitive speed. You can even listen and download podcasts from Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin.

Saged. Reported.