FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING GOYIM, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, HOW DARE YOU

להרוג את כל הלבנים

stupid fucking goys stopped watching our mobies, oy fucking vey

The yid cries out in pain as he destroys American entertainment.

What will chinkwood be like considering its more and more likely that they will be taking over?

you mean improves goyim

Hope you like 400 different takes on Journey to the West and a bunch japanime ripoffs. No skeletons or nogs though.

still better than pedowood

rather have that than 800 adaptations of the same capeshit movie

More terrible chinese blockbusters that are just hollywood rip-offs (this is china) but with blatant state propaganda.

Still, no niggers at least.

Reminder Beauty and the Beast made like $1.5 billion before summer and that exceeded expectations. It also stars Emma Watson Dan Stevens Luke Evans Kevin Kline and Ewan Mcgreggor who are all white.

The yid wouldnt breed with whites and would consider it taboo miscegenation to cross breed with whites like they do with blacks if they were lesser than yids. Thats the great scam. They think they are superior and call non-whites cattle but clearly want to get rid of their disgusting inferior genetics. The yids cant even help lying to themselves.

It's also SJW shit, and?

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

In all honesty, I would continue to watch Hollywood films in the theater, knowing full well they are a branch of the ZOG, if only it didn't cost $50+ to do so. I actually miss the experience of going to the theater, sitting in the big seats and stadium seating, with the killer sound system turned too loud, etc. But how many times can I do that a year before a Blu-Ray player and UHD TV become financially competitive? Plus, I can tell the teenager in my house to turn off his goddamn phone or leave the room.
So, fuck Hollywood, fuck their films, fuck the major studios film industry.

Kys.

It isn't you are just triggered out your anal cavity it's a fucking fantasy musical. Why are you even here when you clearly don't like anything?

One of the only good films this year desu

Back to reddit with you, samefagging cancer. Go shill your shit movie elsewhere.

fucking idiot

Who the fuck are you trying to fool here, reddit faggot, take your cancerous garbage movie and go the fuck back

reddit hates the film because they are fun hating 4chan faggots get some self awareness

Imagine being triggered by Beauty and the Beast

No one wants to share a seat with a bunch of loud niggers and smelly shitskins.

How new are you?

Don't forget

Who are you trying to fool here faggot? It's obvious that you're only shilling hard for this piece of crap disney shlock because it has your ugly waifu in it.

Hitler was a cool guy he had some flaws and I like his ideology the antifa are human trash and I don't like niggers man lets gas them. If they continue with this shit RWDS are coming just you wait. Fuck off kike or Fuck off Holla Forums

Hey guys and girls I sure hate niggers lets hang them and piss on their dead bodies while masturbating! I would literally suck Hitlers dick he was a literal god and if you say anything else I will kill your Jewish family. Oh you know what else I hate cucks and SJW's. (I will respond out of context calling all things SJW's and cucks, this has to work) CUCK CUCK SJW SJW SJW! (I really hope this gets people mad at Holla Forums)

Its a common mistake people make when they first start using imageboards

it worked for felix

They were always in Hollywood. The issue is with progressives.

you must live in a really niggy area

If you don't live around niggers the theaters are usually pretty alright.

And who is in charge that promotes that progressivism? Dat's right, kikes.

You can bet we may at least get one damn good Romance of the three Kingdoms considering how often they are going to try.

This. When I shitpost in Holla Forums, they cant even tell they are being rused and trolled.

MMMMUUUUAAAAAAARRRGGHHHH
THE BOX OFFICE DECLINE

ENDLESS TRASH

Beauty and the beast does have SJW shit in it though.

This is all you need to know about modern day movies made in the modern time

Brendan had the last laugh.

כל הגויים יכולים למצוץ את הדגדגן שלי ויכולים להיכנס לתוך פי הטבעת שלי

Why do they put The Mummy as illustration
Budget: $125 million
Box office: 407.8 million USD

Scientology>Jewry

TOM CRUISE IS OUR GUY!
KILL ALL JEWS, MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS AND ALSO GYPSIES!
RACE WAR NOW!

The Mummy’s Global Box Office Keeps Sequel Possibility Alive
Despite its lackluster opening stateside, The Mummy still managed to become the biggest opening ever for a Cruise film overseas with $169 million – and after two months, the foreign box office is proving to be crucial to the future of not only the Dark Universe, but the possibility of another Mummy movie.

According to Exhibitor Relations,The Mummy crossed the $400 million mark over the weekend. The boost came from the film’s huge reception in China, where it has grossed more than $91 million to date. At current, The Mummy has earned $327.6 million overseas, which combined with the $80.1 domestic tally brings the worldwide total to $407.7 million.

ahhahahahahahahhahah
Jews BTFO!
We Chinks now ;)

Thank god

it's been years now waiting for hollywood to die

They still make money, thoght

The small yellow jews truly are a blessing.

Yiddish scum spotted!!!
RING THE ALARM!!!!!!
>>>/oven/

do I control the box office? serious question I've experienced a lot of things like this before and it really seems like the world revolves around me

do I control the box office? serious question I've experienced a lot of things like this before and it really seems like the world revolves around me despite people constantly telling me it doesn't.

Not surprising given whats in theaters anymore
>_____ is fine goy, degeneracy is great

Jesus, at least we can still watch old movies.

Bruce is that you?

Honestly cannot blame them to want to sit down for 5 minutes in an air conditioned building when all they do otherwise is work in factories and farm rice.

Just in case, stay out of the cinema for ever and just pirate everything. Spend money to make your own private theater in your house if you wamt the experience so bad.

What the fuck is wrong with these "people"?

jesus how new are you

I said back to reddit with your cancer

Have we started the fire?

Cover = blown, go shill your garbage there

>EVERYONE WHO DOES WHAT I DON'T LIKE IS _
>>>/kys/ lefty

Fuck off D&C shills. You probably use my OC on Holla Forums if you seriously use it. I have been spending 10-12 hours a on Holla Forums for a couple of years straight I know Holla Forums better than anyone. /nu-pol/ is hellish

The Mummy-movie wasn't that bad. Tom Cruise's movies are usually entertaining to watch.

Are we not initiated?

Fire Walk with Me

I haven't gone anywhere but work or the store almost this entire year. I had the day off so I decided to go to the theater. Thirty minutes into the previews I left in disgust. All I wanted was to sit in a cool air-conditioned room, not be at home, and see a film. I bought my full price for a matinee (which evidentally is a thing now god forbid they charge less at a time when they aren't busy) bought my over priced water(because they sure as fuck will never clean those water fountains and you can't be a good goyim if you bring your own bottle because you don't want to drink out of female hormone containing plastic bottles), and sat in my dirty, stinky, sticky theater seat. Best seat in the house and a completely empty theater. That's why you go in the day. Ooops spoke too soon. In comes the coffin doggers brigade. Funeral parlor must have sent the shuttle. Completely empty theater where are they going to sit? That's right, on both sides of you. Two on one side, one on the other. Incidentally the guy closes to you on the double side has some sort of anal control problem and you can't tell if he is farting or shitting in those diapers he is obviously rocking under his dockers. And but of course the solo guy is so fat that his tits wrap around his side and the rolls of fat are resting on your armrest right next to your drink. Don't worry though they will talk across you while they wait. It's amazibg how much one can learn about healthcare for the elderly. Okay the 45 minutes of shilling for progressive network television like frumpy jew women in love with handsome white man and their adopted black baby drama. Don't forget about all intelligent white men are autistic and need to be treates like submisive animals when they are not telling hard working established white man off for being confident. And most importantly of all go buy more over priced poison for your body in the lobby you stupid goyim. Finally the lights dim. It's time for bad ass nigger beats up white men, helps nigger friend who dindu rape a white women and tear down the society you live in because soneone else built it. Wow that was almost as great as the next one about fiveheaded "attractive" 40 year old woman who leaves her husband (clearly he was at fault) and starts banging three dudes twenty years younger than her that she treats likes sons. Don't forget her ten year old daughter is there to watch and learn. Oh no the husband came back and is trying to save the marriage. Luckily he doesn't know when random events are so the boys can act like sons while heavily implying he wears the horns of a cuckold. I am glad the lead actress and direct are their to talk unscripted *winkwink* about how much fun it was filming, "Like Thanksgiving Everyday™." Now we can finally move onto thREYCE TRAITOR DYNAMIC ENTRY LOUD NOISES PAY ATTENTION *gayboy mark hamilnot cool Mark Hamil joker voice voice in the distance
Slow nigger drop shoot ensues EXPLOSIONS ACTION ROBOTS REFERENCES ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION THIS IS IMPORTANT YOU FUCKING GOYIM DON'T FOCUS ON REAL LIFE WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS.

So I got up and left without ever getting to see Nolans current masterpiece.

So why the hell are ticket sales dropping again?

Watch more film

Learn to read and then use your brain fag

This post is Kino, holy shit.

Good post.

unironically kino

Why didn't you move to an other seat?

I forgot about that one.

(Hand-rubbing intensifies)

fuck cumskins

Even China couldn't save them?

THOSE ANTISEMITES!

a new golden age of cinema!

Remember when Universal's monster films were entertaining?

I've been going thru Universal Monster Legacy Collection recently, and I had a great time revisiting these classics.

Shit taste

Logan
Wonder Woman
Spider-Man Homecoming
It Comes At Night
Get Out
Ghost in the Shell
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Okja
Baby Driver
The Boss Baby
The Shack
Fifty Shades Darker
Underworld: Blood Wars
Kong: Skull Island
Power Rangers
John Wick 2
Transformers 5
The Mummy
Assassins Creed

[rustles candy wrapper internally]

By largest decline I'm guessing it means this summer didn't go as well as last year's rather than that they didn't make a ton of money.

So they're still doing fine money-wise. The bigger problem is that there weren't any big movies that were on everyone's lips. Which I think easily explained by there not being enough fun in the movies.

This was an issue in the Mummy movie for instance, they tried playing it too seriously with all the action rather than doing like the Brendan Frasier movie and just making it like one big goofy ride.

Hollywood has got into this mode of feeling like their adventure movies need to be more serious while their comedies are just fucking lame due to engaging too much in the stale liberal humor of people going "wow, oh wow I can't believe you did that" over random bullshit.

I'm an American, other people move for me.