The Metaphysics of Pepe

That madman Prof. Peterson is at it again. I havent listened yet myself but wanted to post it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thief_and_the_Cobbler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khepresh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Eady
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flooding_of_the_Nile
youtube.com/watch?v=28i3lWxW5xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

I never thought I would see regular people discussing memetics.

I watched the beginning and it sounds stupid, who are these dudes anyway ?

You're a fool if you didnt watch the end about 20mins in. My mind is being blown.

Peterson is a college professor who fights SJW's trying to ban free speech lately and teaches about archetypes and personality, religion etc. Has a kermit the frog voice and people are saying he is incarnating as Pepe.

I don't know who the other guy is but he adds alot especially around teh 20 minute mark he does his own post rant and fuck its deep.,

Dubs confirm

Ok, I'll watch the full thing.

The other professor is Jonathan Pageau, who is apparently some sort of artist.

he's on the right path, however he is not "pepe"

Milo, leader of the alt right is Pepe :^)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously though, that's incorrect.

Is he aware of Mr Bones?

I still can't believe this is happening.

In summary, liberals project their ideals onto everything they encounter and only see what they want to see. They see pepe as a hate symbol when it is just a cartoon frog that anyone can make their own version of. He left out how this also changes their perception of benign pepes. All of them become negative in their mind. They begin to see racists everywhere. This is why they have come to label all whites as evil racists. It is also why jews see neo-nazis and anti-semites everywhere.

The audacity of this nigger to think kek speaks through him. The only thing he speaks through is doubles.

It's not just liberals, user.

It's also people who see jews in everything, etc. Every prejudice is subject to projection

He corrects it in the youtube description.

Good eye

According to the OP video he wasn't even aware of Kek and barely aware of Pepe at the time.

Reminder than Kek is the dark god of chaos

Elder god of chaos. FTFY.

The nose knows.

The only thing I know for certain about pepe is that if you don't smile back, hard times await.

Well that was interesting.
Actually worth the half hour of watching.

Wrong, Kek is the god of Emergent Order.

Here's the first part of that talk that touches on different things btw.

It's funny how the Jewish appearance has become synonymous with villainy.

Praise kek

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

What movie is that? I recognize the voice as Vincent Price.

PRAISE KEKE!

He is a icon carver/sculptor if i remember part one correctly. A profession very few practices today and obviously demand more attention to detail then the average artist.

After the Darkness comes the Light!
Praise Kek!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thief_and_the_Cobbler

Note that there is a restored version.

There you have it, the transformation is physical as well.
For everyone not working out 2017 i would suggest you start, and motivate others to do the same.

Is he a proponent of traditional ideas about aesthetics and beauty or something? That would make him aligned with Peterson I guess.

The Satanist fuccboi also did some videos on Kek, but they're of lower quality.

He's a lolberg occultist rather than a Satanist anymore. The occultism for him seems to mean hyper-individualism or maximum freedom, in true lolberg style.
Ignoring responsibilities to others and worshipping yourself is functionally Satanist I guess.

Wrong, Kek is the God of pure, unadulterated Chaos, which is bound by the Laws of Nature to deliver up Order. Try again without your (((Anti-Chaos))) agenda, and maybe it will sink in that Chaos is in fact a good thing, because it is Potential Manifest. The duality of Chaos/Order doesn't mean the two are opposed - They are in fact related & bound to each other in a cycle, the same cycle that Reactionaries like Spengler describe.

No, you are wrong. Kek is the bringer in of Light, of transmutation of Chaos into Order. That is how and why our style of discourse was able to summon him.

That guy is a kike.

His shit's okay when he's not talking about himself or strawmanning imaginary 80s style Christian conservatives. You can tell he gets off on being persecuted, and has probably sucked a few cocks in his time.

Most likely, he is an admitted "former" satanist.

These do not contradict, you (((Anti-Chaos))) Kike. You parasites NEED your false Order just to survive, and the Waters of the Void are what's going to wash out your rancid Kali Yuga and drown every Semitic rat with it.

I'm familiar with him, from back before he had many followers. He's a schizo in addition to being a kike.

Yeah, you're fucking retarded.

All I hear are the screams of an Israeli salted fish merchant being drug to the black depths of the sea. Egypt would be proud of my vision.

Yeah, that's completely what's occurring. Congratulations, you are the greatest wizard of all time.

DROWN THE KIKES - RACE WAR NOW

Nun is the chaos god of the water, and of war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khepresh

Kek is but one of four of the chaos gods, eight if you count the females. Kek is not impressed with praise, but with sacrifice.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

You need to watch this. Yeah, it's almost 3 hours long, but it's well worth it. Personally, I'm going to watch it again in the near future.

Do we have an records of actual Ogdoadic rituals?

Anyone interested in this kind of thing should research Dorothy Eady. It's an interesting reincarnation claim of the soul of a former Egyptian Priestess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Eady

So that's a no.

Do you even fucking google, lady?

There's little to no information out there how they were actually worshipped. All the stuff I can find is basic shit we've already covered.

Kek is primarily the primordial god of chaos, darkness, and obscurity(anonymity). He is also considered the bringer of light. Just as darkness heralds the sunrise Chaos brings the light of order. Just as order eventually stagnates and leads to chaos again. It's an Ouroboros

So Yes Kek is the god of anonymity, pure chaos, and emergent order all at the same time. From what I can tell you fags are arguing over which of his domains you like more than the other.

My present hunch is that the Ogdoad were worshiped under various guises politically expedient, as the descendants of the Olmec do today, say of Mother Mary - who is actually a deity nothing like Mother Mary of Catholicism.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking Semitic barbarian, fuck off back to your bull Moloch.

Carthage will be destroyed again!!!!!

You can't handle the truth.

Sacrifices without obligation are fine. There's no harm in offering your Gods something to honor them. However, it becomes a serious problem if your (((Deity))) starts demanding goyim foreskins and chicken blood.

Kek has done more for us than Moloch has done for (((them))) this year and all we've "sacrificed" to him was our time and shitposts.

Get the fuck out of here with your Kike sacrifices.

Are you *SURE* that's all you gave up?

Some commentary on Nazi Germany from Peterson in the context of its ties to personality traits. (If it doesn't show up at the right time stamp it's 44:19).

Plenty of folks sacrificed a plate of tendies to Kek, bud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flooding_of_the_Nile

The first indications of the rise of the river may be seen at the first of the cataracts of the Nile (at Aswan) as early as the beginning of June, and a steady increase goes on until the middle of July, when the increase of water becomes very great. The Nile continues to rise until the beginning of September, when the level that remains stationary for a period of about three weeks, sometimes a little less. In October it rises again, and reaches its highest level.

Peterson is legit the best human I've ever seen

Not bad, source on the music?

You've described him perfectly actually. He's a traditionalist to the bone, especially when it comes to his art.

Who could be behind this turn of events?

Old aesthetics were a consequence of decorating elements that could not be hidden (for example, pillars were necessary, so they were decorated). Today structures can be and are made with a completely internal steel structure. Upon what design need would one decorate or adorn, where the "canvas" allows arbitrary artwork, yet exposes nothing requiring a disguise?

After the Darkness come the Light!

Praise Kek!

I love the four frogs one. It symbolizes the FOUR male ogdoad!

To all those interested, follow Peterson and his works, you will need to devote a large amount of attention to his lectures on his book "Maps of Meaning" but as you do you will literally start to witness reality unravel itself to you and begin to for the first time see the "truth" for what it is.

Considering Peterson is a preacher of "religion is in our biology" he certainly has done a good job of proving that to those who listen. As I'm not Nietzsche I can't summarize the concepts he deals with in text; I can only urge those who orient to truth to listen in.

Make an infographic.

I was thinking the same, partly because I watched this shorter version of your link (again) after watching the OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=28i3lWxW5xs
Around the middle of the video there is talk about order and chaos.

this. no one here should ever forget this. if you dont keep your own bias in check you will only ever see waht you want to see. its whats killing the left right now. it could just as easily kill the right if we dont pay attention.

MODS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS

This man is at the centre of Canada's free speech debate.
This man is recognizing kek's sheer power.

MODS=FAGS

If its not bad news the mods anchor it. They want you stressed out and hating the world.

True.

Peterson provides a path for people to become strong, real, and good people. Of course the occupied board mods don't want people to see that, despite that a strong argument could be made that this sort of thing was the heart and soul of this board.

Thread is anchored and sinking (as it should be) so I'll just point out how STUPID these two are regarding the Bible:
Using timestamps, of course

7:19 "Three angels coming, announcing Issac's birth" It is specifically stated that GOD and two angels came. God announced, Himself, a promise of a child, Isaac's, birth.

7:34 So a frog announcing a birth is equivalent to three angels? Again, it wasn't even three angels but GOD and two angels. Also, what context is this in? The promise of Issac's birth was a genuine miracle considering Abraham and Sarah's age. Is it so in this story too?
Lots of chaos talk. Odd, since the whole point of Scripture is to detail how nothing exists in utter chaos because, you know, GOD IS SOVEREIGN OVER ALL. Seriously with this? And how is that at all related to the promise of Isaac's birth from God and a couple angels?

10:39 "Story of Elijah" Oh, this will be good I'm sure.

10:51 "Elijah the stranger" "Elijah's tool is mockery, he mocks the prophets of Baal"
11:32 "The tool to bring back order is mockery" First, no it wasn't. It was a show of God's authenticity over their false god. GOD HIMSELF would bring back order. Secondly, there are many verses throughout Scripture where the zealots of false gods and otherwise utterly evil, wicked men of great conciet are taunted - and by God Himself no less! This is always to be understood as a way of God reassuring His people that He is so far beyond those who frighten them in the flesh that they are chumps to Him, and so they, despite their chariots and marauders, are nothing to be feared so long as you stand with God.
It's a method of reassurance, utterly unlike the scoffing of sinful man and it's absolutely not just some kind of "inversion machine". Are you kidding me?

15:00 Except Jonah WAS NOT changed. He simply repented for his disobedience to God and followed God's ordinance thereafter. His heart was not changed at all, as seen later when Jonah cares more about a tree that was giving him shade than the people of Niniveh whom he hated so much that he was willing to disobey God just to keep the offer of repentance away from them - and they actually DID change in their heart (for a time) and repented and were forgiven. Jonah, though forgiven for his disobedience, needed God to teach him a lesson about how God views all human life, even those in the capital of the vile Assyrian empire.
If it was a turning or "baptism" - so stupid - Baptism is compared to circumcision in Scripture. It is the circumcision of the heart, the baptism by the Spirit, which leads to repentance and ultimately faith unto salvation. Anyway, if it WAS a turning point for Jonah than his heart would have changed utterly, not simply returning to obedience but to desire what God desires. And he does, at least not from what we read at that time.
WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SOLUTIONS FROM CHAOS? GOD PUT HIM IN THE FISH! THAT"S A DIVINE PLAN! IT IS A SPECIFIC, PURPOSEFUL ACTION!
WHERE ARE YOU?

15:52 What? What does Jesus coming to the desciples during the sea storm have to do with finding yourself in chaos? Or losing yourelf? It was a matter of faith that Peter began to sink, not a matter of "losing himself to chaos", unless that's in the literal sense of a chaotic sea and potentially drowning, but then that doesn't jive with the fact that Christ was the one who called him forth, reassured him and SAVED HIM from drowning - you know, almost like situational symbolism for the GOSPEL MESSAGE OF CHRIST JESUS BEING OUR SAVIOR?
This is getting ridiculous.

And that's that.

congratulations youre retarded.

We need information on druids. Britpol found amazing things.