Hysterical Alex Jonestein Weeps & Prays For Bibi: "Globalists Clearly Trying To Overthrow Israel" & Arrest Netanyahu...

Hysterical Alex Jonestein Weeps & Prays For Bibi: "Globalists Clearly Trying To Overthrow Israel" & Arrest Netanyahu. 'All You That Hate Jews' Get Ready for Islamic Rule in the U.S.

On his Monday January 2 show, Infowars Alex Jones went on an absolutely hysterical rant, weeping, praying for Bibi Netanyahu, saying that the 'globalists' want to destroy Israel, which will launch Armageddon, and hopes that 'all you who hate Jews' will be happy living under Islamic rule in the United States.

By the way, I hope you appreciate this clip and transcript. The person who alerted me to this did not know at what section of the program this was, so I actually had to wade through almost an hour of his show to find it. It was not easy. I cannot stand listening to him. I tried to offer it up. Thankfully I found it towards the end of the first hour. He is very hysterical and manic.

On another amusing note, I was getting a haircut on Christmas Eve day and two of the 20-something chubby, tattooed/pierced hair stylists girls started talking about Alex Jones and how much they love his show. I am not kidding. I had nothing to do with the conversation, I was only listening. I was shocked. I finally figured out who is Alex audience in 2017. I'm not saying these girls are bad people, it was just very interesting. I now understand who Alex's target demographic market is, because I knew it sure as heck couldn't be non-interventionist adults who have been studying this stuff for years.

Begin at 51:30

youtu.be/jH6wxXG0UqI

Transcript is on Martin Hill's website, too much top copy and bold: archive.is/JsPJr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jH6wxXG0UqI?t=3415
youtube.com/watch?v=1Af3dYiz7KU
archive.is/HZmeb
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-cia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

….and before any infocucks take that image the wrong way, it's supposed to be a suicidal Jonestein, not some kind of threat.

I'll threaten him. If I ever get the chance to kill a dis-info agent I'll take it. And his fucking kids

Hope you succeed.

fuck alex jonestein. I don't know why I continue to listen to him, aside from bullshit like that his show is pretty good

He does haver some good info, but disinformation is 90% truth with the real damaging 10% designed to fuck people who don't know better. Also he is probably bill hicks

At least you can have a counter-point and know the next batch of disinformation.

I listen because he often has great guests and insiders on his show and he can be pretty fucking entertaining, but your absolutely right he does represent the worst kind of disinfo, 90% truth, 10% lie, easy for me to filter through the lies but the average jonestein viewer really believes him when he yells about germanic death cults and that is concerning

Maybe 10 years ago. Now it's 50/50 at best.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE GLOBALIST NAZIS ARE AT IT AGAIN

That's right goy! Islam will take over the USA if you don't support Israel! bahahaha!

I would say its opposite, he was a lot worse ten years ago, he openly speaks about anti-white racism and tells the truth about black crime on his shows almost daily

I honestly don't want to defend the guy though, disinfo is disinfo

I hope he stays in business.I NEEED those filters to filter my gefilte fish of hazardous particles!

He's better on race, but worse on everything else.

I like how you two soft buttery faggots are comprimising because as Europe is fucking destroyed in front of your eyes, as America is sold like stocks, and the white race hangs itself, "Alex is noticing inequality in white rights"

die

Well in the Alex Jones interview with Trump, Trump said Jones reputation was impeccable so either Trump was leading him on so Jones would become his cheerleader or Trump legitimately believes in Jones integrity, either way its concerning because either Trump lied to Jones or sees him as a truth teller which is again concerning

Yeah and what exactly have you done for the cause aside from shitposting on chinese basket weaving forums?

youtu.be/jH6wxXG0UqI?t=3415

That's obviously what it was. Trump knew he'd get the unwavering support of Jonesteins retarded followers by simply pretending to like him for 30 minutes.

tbh would prefer Islamig Gommunism over continued Jewish rule over the Jewsa

How am I compromising? He's talking more about race (because that's popular now), while shilling for the kikes harder than ever. It wasn't meant to be an endorsement.

What kind of faggotry is this?

Prepare for the EMP

Jonestein is just as bad on race as anything else, so where are you getting this? I don't have a webm, but embed related is a mirror.

Never said he was good, just better than he was a decade ago.

filterman is entertaining as fuck tho

Fucks sakes

Ive redpilled probably over a million people on my own. And never lead them into mazes like Jones

Good god is he fucking retarded.
Pretty fucking simple to understand.

I don't think Jonestein is a literal shill for Kikes, I think he genuinely thinks they are on our side. Frankly that's even worse. He might as well be considered our enemy at this point. Typical conservicuckism at it's finest.

Too far

Alex Jones is worst that George Soros. Soros stands up for what he believes. Alex is a fucking snake that needs the heel

Doesn't exist anymore. Your slave morality = death

you'll be the first to go…

You're the enemy same as the rest. You'll die worst though

Touché

Pretty sure that you, as a child killer, are on the wrong side of things here.

Actually, he literally is. He and his Infowars empire are funded by Time Warner.

You rape babies for pleasure and I kill future wealthy kike kids to prevent more deaths and disinformation. Your sense or moral reason is way fucking off pedo cargo pants bald spot loser

That's not what projection means you infowars zombie

CY+2 is going to be weird again, isn't it?
Well, fine by me. I'll take "weird" over "dying" every time.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
also did I say anything about jonestein?
the answer is: no
>child killer accuses someone of being a pedo plz stop you're hurting my sides.. :'^)

Some angry child killing nigger-lover is telling me I rape babies. It's not too late to change your ways.

All jap 2D pedos will die worst than the Jews because we are more inclined to mentally torture you and kill your parents

go to bed before your parents find out you're being rude on the internet

Buy my boner juice goyim! Only $599.99

Soros is the token globalist of the media who is now pretending he wants to end israel trying to trick people that israeli kikes are on our side, haven't you seen the shilling last days.

He is a self funding dysinfo propagandist himself.

i enjoy some alex jones, even if he's not 100%, but wow does the snake oil salesman bit a turn off. I wonder if it's a nod to the fact that he isn't 100%, like the globe in the background of the video in which he u-turned on pizzagate…

typo: does = is

Oy vey, enough fun and games Alex. Don't forget who is paying your bills.

I get that it was funneh to watch Jewstein rip Cenk a new asshole. But that doesn't forgive Jewstein from the decades of poison and 'it's not teh Jews!' bullshit he has spewed. RIP in piss, Alex.

He's the same thing as Alex Jones, but at least he's honest. That's the point. Alex is a fucking psy-op, and that makes him more evil than Soros

Filterman has been hilarious these past two days. He on that Super Male Vitality Alexa Pure Pro Colloidal Silver Bullet Vitamin Mineral Fusion. He was trying to deep throat Benjikike hard and getting all workedup to the point of cussing and then praying. Good shit.
He's a Israelcuck. Lots of Burgerclaps are. He does get some real info out and he chafes leftist asshole as good as he sucks off Israel. he excels at both He has some good guests, but he isn't the total package himself. Don't be such a faggot. probably impossible for an OP
He's had his son, Filterboy, on lately and holy shit, he's a mini-FIlterman down to his speech patterns.
I flip between his show and the Rense radio network Dr. Duke live at 8am pst and again at 1pm est and am always entertained. It's his kind of show that is an ease into a bitter redpill swallow for more normal faggot kind of people. Get over yourself and enjoy life, you faggot.

That's an intentional effect. His snake oil salesmen bit is part of the disinformation: it discredits the information he shares. It's all part of the persona of the Alex Jones character. The idea is that because he's pushing a snake oil, the outlandish sounding stuff he rambles on about (even the true stuff) seems more likely to have been made up to attract viewers and sell potions.

The globe in the background during the pizzagate video was probably more symbolic of how they control the planet. It basically says: this is a global satanic pedophile ring that you could never stop, we control the entire planet. They do this sort of stuff all the time, check out the video of the underground base/tunnel opening in Switzerland this summer.

His son is a kike.

Literally no one in America gives a flying fuck about Israel except your TV, you Eurotrash scum. Ask the typical Christcuck and they will give you a wide eyed childish response like "Israel is our friend" until you mention the fact that they killed Jesus and are the sons of Kane (Kenites)

we should destroy infowhores next and that faggot paul joe watson.

THIS

Stop letting Jews and CIA control the narrative

I'm Clapistani and proud, nigger. What did the news and the social media feeds look like last week when Obimbo and Kike Kerry committed "anti-semitism" with that UN jive? Pro-Kikeland all feed, all the time. It was anti-Obimbo to be pro-kike so it was "in". I hate kikes too, but understand that a lot of people are asleep to the jewish problem. I'm not saying don't wake them up, but be pragmatic.

Why try to take down a half enemy when the full enemy is still a threat? His shitty show is a thorn in the msm side and just kosher enough to be accepted socially. Build on that and insert redpills when the ground is fertile. Just because you disagree with him on the jewish problem you will strike him, a useful idiot for the Trump cause, and stop him before stopping the leftist kikes? Not strategically sound.

Because he's stopping people from seeing the "full enemy".

That's where you come in you blind asshole.

Why would they destroy their own center of operations?

Nice digits, user, clearly Kek is on Jones' side.

Beating the Jews at their own game.

literal quote from Alex Jonestein

I'm sure you'd like to take care of some poor oppress snake babies too

For the most part I'm with you on this user, specifically taking out Paul Jewish Watson. There is something way too shady about him, he's not even fucking American, and will deflect from the JQ if not downright attack anyone who even brings it up. It's possible he's just scared because he lives in the UK and doesn't want to go to jail, but his popularity seems manufactured like the whole thing is one major psyop. He's also been one of the first figures to try and for no good reason other than sabotage fracture Holla Forums types away from the rest of the Trump supporters. Blatant D&C when he could have just stayed quiet.

As for the rest of IW I don't really care so much for them but at least AJ has admitted Israeli involvement in 9/11 and floated the idea of a "Jewish mafia" jej. If anything it's entertaining to watch especially for some of the guests but his credibility is bad enough I wouldn't cite him as a source in an argument. tbh I don't think anybody takes him seriously except for the types of people nobody else takes seriously either.

If we need to focus on destroying one of these guys I'd focus on PJW as he seems more hostile and potentially more damaging to our interests than AJ.

Did you watch the video in the OP?

Soon the jewish puppets will have nowhere to hide.

Soon the average white man will be forced to awaken or die.

Soon the fires come for you, and you know who you are.

Actually no. Guess I'll watch it for the cringe content but most of why I see PJW as way more of a threat than AJ is where I said:

I'm just concerned PJW is more influential over some of the same target audiences that Holla Forums targets younger, more 'youtuber-style' and meme-influenced types who love to gossip on social media so I see him as more of a direct rival. AJ's audience tends to be older literal 'conspiracy theorists' who read websites like beforeitsnews.com and I don't feel like our ops cross paths with them quite as often.

I'm not saying leave AJ alone as he can cause damage too but I feel a direct threat assessment puts PJW as a higher priority, but if we have a clever way to take them all down simultaneously then great.

He appears to be swimming in the documents

PJW has to be stopped. What type of scandal do you think would ruin his reputation with the normies?

Not sure. One of the issues with him is he, just like Milo, does a pretty good job destroying SJWs. So it has to be something other than "but he deflects from discussing Jews!!" as the people we are trying to target don't understand why this is bad. I think we have to hurt his credibility somehow which would be to catch him lying/ contradicting himself and focusing on it while pushing "So what else is he being dishonest about???" a nice segwey into his JQ deflection

Don't think I have them saved but there are some images floating around of him n Thernobitch tweeting stuff about being part of the @ltright then not even long after claiming to not be part of it. That in itself is pretty good to use but we need more similar examples.

I dunno dude, you want to make a martyr out of fucking Alex Jones?

This is just shilling for Jones even though he's BTFO on just about every level as being shill.

They figure they just spam his bullshit everywhere, even if its negative you'll still go and watch his shit anyway, even though the guys a cunt.

Criticizing SJWs is now a containment matrix. It's babbys first red pill, and people like PJW work to keep people at that level.

He has to be called out for not specifically getting to the white genocide question.

Yeah imho unfortunately unless the government wants to stop supporting these people the only thing they dislike and are going to get mad about is being blocked from spamming so they can get more clicks

With PJW, you can probably bet most of the time the person he's ranting about was probably someone that set it up anyway.

Eg they go get some "SJW" to make some outrageous tweet, and then then get outraged about the tweet, get clicks and win

Cukkad has been doing this too, they're all like a monolith of scum.

Refined link to clip of OP's vid
youtube.com/watch?v=jH6wxXG0UqI&feature=youtu.be&t=3090

wtf I love globalists now

Also niggers. They love themselves a good "whitey keepin' us down" conspiracy to make up for their shit genes.

Sometimes, the commercials Infowars takes money to run are the best part. Around the holidays there was some dude from bumfuck nowhere who allegedly is a musician starting a record label but who inexplicably couldn't be bothered to record his voice-over sales pitch in a sound booth or even into a goddamn serious microphone…. it's sound like he just called it in over a telephone. You literally cannot make-out the name of the record label or web address he mentions. you are left with no idea where to go to listen (and presumably buy) this asshole's dogshit music.

is is fivle records? feeble record? fetal records? Clearly infowars doesn't care… and spots must not be that expensive to run. Pol should raise money and we should buy a commercial on infowars for a shitty meme short film.

Islamic rule > jewish rule

Checkmate Jonestein!

I for one would welcome end of all things, what is the big deal here?

Pick one and think again. This is the /Path of Light/, we fight for good against evil jewry and other satanism.

But Trump said is going to help Israel about the UN resolution, the fuck Jones wants more?

I heard that Monday show

Zog jones really showed his true colors
BAAAW THEM POOR INNOCENT JEWS IS ABOUT TO BE HOLOCAUSTED BY NWO

Jews are satanists.

Didn't one of their generals say if Israel goes down the rest of the world does.

Alex is becoming as big a cuck as Cernobitch
youtube.com/watch?v=1Af3dYiz7KU

Holyfuck I assume you didn't embed it because you want the views or whatever. Quite honestly I don't care, that's the best laugh I have had this year. Fucking awesome

Ok, I'm jew now

OP is almost as big a faggot as jonestein

Just popping in to stir the pot. Carry on.

One more for the road.

did someone say satan?

huh… so disinfo jonestein ended up being a mossad/CIA goon after all… always figured he was COINTELPRO

Yeah. Make him a martyr before he spreads even more disinfo.

goy vey, our shtuped (((religion))) failed us once more
hehe

That was distrubing

nice, trying to shill your mental tumblr illness to others.

You're going to die

By that reasoning Odinists and all pagans are Satanists

nah you are shilling for the united nations when you scream anime = pedoshit you fucking tumblrite.

if you would actually stop your gooning you would realize that you are shilling for the united nations and those goon faggots.

archive.is/HZmeb

No one cares about your fake campaign to tie anit-pedos to Globalism. It's not smart. It doesn't fly. Goons died out years ago, you might as well call me an "internet terrorist!".

kill yourself retard. And your damage control is hillariously bad because i only pointed out ONE thing that you got wrong and you still are paranoid enough to scream like a kike thats being persecuted.

remember first rule of trying to win over people is not not be a retard.

It doesn't matter how much Holla Forums lingo you use. 2D pedo scum are anti- Holla Forums and a shill campaign the same way MGTOW and pro race mixers and anti white women threads are. Your internet history will be exposed by the 4th Reich thanks to Commie-America's data collections. And we will come to your house and kill you with extreme brutality for this

fuck yourself you disgusting schizo goon, real children's rights shouldn't be squandered by kid fucking faggots like you.

Trips confirm.

Actually Jones called reptilian theory a turd in a punch bowl.

I wouldn't even mind animefags if they didn't derail threads with hentai (drooling sweaty blushing anime girls) follow by "sauce pls". That should be banned here because it is degeneracy and is really just one degree away from furfaggotry.

Goddamn it Alex, we've been over this before, we're not buying ads on Infowars.

Since then he's had David Icke on many times.
I remember one where Icke was kinda naming the jew and Jonestein changed the subject to lizards.

Icke verbally blasted zionists in a recent lecture and was visibly angry that people are barely allowed to talk about it cus of accusations of antisemitism

As far as mainstream conspiracy theorists go, Icke is probably the best when it comes to the jews. He's still anti-Hitler, but he'll probably come around. Even Chris Everard, who made those "Illuminati" documentaries that prominently featured Icke came out as pro-Hitler recently he also had some interesting things to say in the past about how much Jonestein charges people to promote their DVDs on his show.

Its called Judaism. They have been doing this since humanity lived in caves. Judaism is most likely the origin of "satanism". Jews gotta jew.

Here is a video of the true nature of those this fat cocksucker shills for

www.infowars.com/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel/

Between this clip and that, nobody should be defending infokikes anymore.

Christians are so pathetic on here. You worship Jews so to make up for it you say Jews are Satanists and it goes back to cave man days? You worship Jews and Satanism is Christian-protest

literally what

hahaha

I guess the EU will have to stay intact to fight Israel and whoever.

islamic rule my ass We have to many guns ;)2a on and popping for a jihadi and with Trump in we will take to their family in the US too ….PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE !!! you fking rag head GET SOME!!

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALEX "FILTER MAN" JONESTEIN IS A CIA ASSET
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

lmao we are not france or germany or any other cuked by jew country we will fight back and fight back hard so bring it faggots tired of looking at ammo anyway COME TRY PLEASE you see the ones already here won't do sht because they love the lifestyle White Men can afford then.All non whites are shit tier and can never do it better than us they only copy us trying to be good yet problem is they are not White so they turn to shit LMAO!!!! ahahahahjaaaaa!!! die worthless shit stains!!!

ruined your thread with this cuckoldry tbh

TOP CUCK

There's more to it than that. Religious accounts are corroborated with history to come upon this theory, it's not just "Jews are Satanists because they don't worship the real God." They worship an evil god that demands sacrifice. I'm not an expert on it so I can't recount it to you here though.

Trump's a top schmoozer. People don't stand a chance when he lays on the schmooze. Deal closed.

I'm all for meme Nazi reindeer into existence as long as they kill Alex Jones' kids in a heartwarming two-hour made-for-TV cartoon.

Make it so.

Christians worship Jews.
Jews are Satanists

Worships Jews.
Jews are Satanists
Larps faggot meme

alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-cia/

Guatemala