Non-white people are not your kin, remember that

Something I see a lot on 8/pol/, 4/pol/ and pretty much everywhere, even TRS, MPC and some other more genteel nazi sites is this:

Wrong. A non-white's presence in a white nation is only desirable if…

E.g. the arrangement Gulf countries have with non-Arabs, or Singapore has with Indian and Bangla laborers.

If a non-white understands and accepts this implicit or explicit agreement, then that's fine. What is not ok is with this attitude, derived mostly from lolbergs, that it's ok for chinks and bindis to come to the West because they generally occupy upper middle class professions.

All non-whites in our lands are potential enemies. In fact, Asian Americans - and by that I mean more Chinese Americans than Indians - are vastly more dangerous than niggers as an existential threat. Not to mention that the days of the so called "model minority" (read: demographically tiny group incapable of doing anything politically) are over and what we have in its stead now are an increasingly angry, and radicalized group of

So fuck this "oh, I'm ok with this relatively more benign (but not really) group of non-whites in my country that should be 99.9% white excepting a few visa holders".

Fuck this Asiaphilia. Asian Americans are bitter and resentful.

Fuck dragons, fuck Ho Chi Ming, fuck useless Kung Fu, fuck the Buddha, fuck "Eastern spirituality", fuck kissing Japanese ass, fuck this adulation of their women, fuck this eternal muddying of the water. The problem of non-whites must be dealt with AS A WHOLE, and if your DotA 2 buddy Chang doesn't get that you want your ancestral homeland to remain white, and thinks you're "hateful" for it? Then fuck him too!

White countries are for whites. Citizenship within diaspora European countries of Greater Europe (America, Australia etc) is exclusively for whites too. Whites don't need anything from anyone, not one thin dime. We got on fine for thousands of years prior to their invasion, and we'll get on fine when we drive them out too.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/
youtube.com/watch?v=iQf_MrT25G8
fusion.net/story/368617/exit-polls-asian-americans-supported-trump/
theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/16/peru-nazi-party-leader-believes-conquistadors-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8AO1vS5HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should be:

All non-whites in our lands are potential enemies. In fact, Asian Americans - and by that I mean more Chinese Americans than Indians - are vastly more dangerous than niggers as an existential threat. Not to mention that the days of the so called "model minority" (read: demographically tiny group incapable of doing anything politically) are over and what we have in its stead now are an increasingly angry, and radicalized group of grievance-mongering faggots.

I dont think I have ever seen anyone claim anything else unless it was an obvious shill.

Wrong turn to iron march. Can you fuck off Holla Forums and let us do our own real ops and schemes instead of just circlejerking about purity?

TRS just go already…

Holla Forums isn't what it used to be…

Based OP. All non-Whites must die, nipponiggers included.

WEEABOOCUCKS BTFO

We already have 4 threads exposing you kikery, TRS.

This isn't a matter of minor ideological shitflinging, it's literally:

"Do you believe white countries are for white people or not?"

White people have a right to exist without being pestered by thirsty, desperate and/or hateful non-whites. That's the very reason we're all here, because we ARE denied this basic right to be masters of our own destiny.

When you start talking about how you're actually ok with Bindis and Chinks being in white countries because you met a nice one a few times. Then it's disturbing to me. It's even more disturbing that I've seen people on 8/pol/ claim they are "ok with white women dating interacially" provided it is "one of the civilized races like East Asians" (LMAO WTF?)

Anyway, I don't want to sully the tone of this thread any more. Let's try and be civil to each other.

"unless it was an obvious shill." See what I mean →

This sounds reasonable, maybe it would be fair for us to demand Weebs living in East Asia return to White countries as well.

And here comes the second shill for TRS' usual two-lanes shilling.

Several non-productive threads that don't achieve anything, yeah.

There are a few hundred thousand resident foreigners in China, among 1.4 billion East Asians. Do what you want with them, the majority aren't even white anyway.

yes but we must bait them into one thread.
this is too much.

On the contrary, we extracted fucktons of salt by exposing your sodomite and zoophile habits.

A Jap bought the last plasma TV right in front of you, didn't he?

Only an autistic fuck disagrees that niggers are far more dangerous to white countries than any other race. They are the ones killing and raping everyone and stealing and breaking everything. Asians living in America are causing no harm and are not the most pressing concern. They're not voting liberal and they're not bitterly claiming that whites stole everything from them. Most are just here to go to college and then leave, and the rest have mostly abandoned their culture and are ready and willing to fully integrate

The left made the mistake of trying to fight too many battles at once, and that's why public sentiment turned so hard on them this election cycle. Don't repeat their mistakes. We have to deal with the hatred of white people and white culture one thing at a time, and right now we need to be focusing on niggers and muh black lives matter.

Like the friendly fire you're demonstrating right now?

zoophile? which thread? i only started on 13 when it became clear that they weren't going to go away.

Not even Asian qts?

Sexbots will render all QTs equally obsolete.

I consider it like a triage situation. Asians are last on my list because they're the least pressing issue. There aren't a lot of them and they don't commit a lot of crimes.

They can be qts in their countries.

Distraction from the threats posed by niggers and spics guided by Jews.

MPC are faggot goons just as bad as TRS, if not worse.

Wrong. I like Asians but only as long as they stay in their own countries. We can be trade partners and such but that's it. Hell most Asians would even agree with me, as they don't want whites in their countries

I've never seen the inside of TRS forums in my life. Go jack off to your blue-haired 2D waifu drawn by a beta manlet in greater Tokyo.

They vote heavily Democrat. What the hell are you talking about with the "they're not voting liberal", that's fucking retarded. Mexicans vote more conservative than gooks.
Yeah, they're taking spots in education and employment from our youth. That's not "harmless", that's parasitism and exploit.

Her face is fucking ugly like every Asian girl.

You mean the fancy college degrees that give no meaningful job prospects and that Holla Forums is so staunchly against? Why do you suddenly care that they're taking useless overpriced education?

College students overwhelmingly take jobs at McDeez or K-Mart. There is no shortage of those kinds of jobs and there never will be.

That post didn't address the "Asians don't vote Liberal" claim, but you're right. They DO vote Liberal, but one has to bear in mind the fact that most live in already Liberal states like California, and so they attempted to integrate by adopting viewpoints from their Liberal American states.

Yeah, sure Schlomo. Asians are the reeeeeal threat.

observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/

Delusional

PMan's childish e-arguments and butthurt over holohoax threads are stupid, but there are incredibly good effortposts there the like of which I virtually never see on Holla Forums.

They're also very funny.

Mlad is a fucking loon though.

(((You))) were never our friends, TRS.

The number went up as identity politics and kill whitey became a thing. Once again, Jews did this.

Did you notice how in your very own chart, it's blacks who are voting liberal more than anyone else?

You are repeating the libtard's mistake of taking on too many causes at once. Our most pressing issue today is niggers nigging, and that's where focus must be placed. Asians overwhelmingly hate nignogs even more than we do. Only an autistic fuck would choose now to alienate them.

Anti-anime is codeword for anti-White, TRS-kun.

Uh no, they vote left out of racial self-interest - like every other non-white person does user.

They vote left because they look at the balance sheet, see some mild affirmative action laws (poor AAs are still prioritized above poor whites in college admissions incidentally, when controlling for score) that may penalize them, while on the other side of the balance sheet they see increasing porous, open borders.

Unsurprisingly they decide that undermining whitey in his own society is more important than not getting somewhat-softly fucked by apefirmative action.

You can recognise the Goon by his hatred of anime.

No doubt friend, but the vast majority of people here are already aware that Jews did anti-white idpol stuff.

Many are still not aware however, that Asians are attempting to subvert their own society.

I think many of you underestimate the degree to which Asian Americans hate you.

Most of these Asian-Americans are also along the West and East coasts, so they're not pozzed.

But I do have a qt Gulf Vietnamese in-law that's pretty conservative.

I said nothing about where we prioritize actual effort, like activism.

I'm just saying to be conscious of the fact that the endgame we want is all non-whites removed from white societies. End of.

I never said they were worse. Asians aren't as bad as shitskins, but there's nothing good about them and they don't belong here. I believe all non-Whites should be dead, the reason Asians esp. Japs get discussed so much in this thread are because they are the ones Holla Forums is least likely to hate. That's what the thread is about- why the fuck are some of you guys being soft on invaders? They're on our land, they are the enemy. Stop cucking for them. They have to go back.

Nope, you're just a degenerate little faggot that masturbates to cartoons.

*are pozzed

Jesus I need more sleep

I don't really care how much they hate me while I've got niggers raping my women and attempting to mug me in the streets while collecting vast quantities of welfare for illegitimate children.
I also find it hard to believe that Asians are subverting society when they utterly refuse to live abd work outsude of their own enclaves, have zero influence or control in media and politics, and only have control over businesses they own and fall outside of the kike business networks.

Japanese Americans are demographically insignificant and they're basically going to cease to exist as a distinct ethnic group over the course of the next few decades in North America.

I'm talking more of Chinese Americans.

Purely as an aside: Something I've noticed triggers AsAms and raises their blood pressure exponentially is seemingly harmless ethnic jokes about dragons, confucius, goatee beards, kung fu etc.

This is a good way to get them mad and irate IRL. Of course, normal European ethnicities don't get mad at say, being associated with baguettes or bratwurst, but Asians are neurotic strivers so it's great to wind them up.

>all non-whites permanently residing in White societies removed
FTFY, no sense in prohibiting tourism or travel.

Agreed.

Holla Forums needs to get woke on the distinction between naturalization and temporary foreign workers.

You can have the latter and just ensure they're never, ever allowed to settle. This is how wealthy countries outside of the West do it. Of course, you still shouldn't let their numbers get too high.

Fuck off Holla Forums. IM doesn't have a monopoly on being against miscegenation.

They can go back after the legitimate problem of blacks, spics, and jews are solved. Meanwhile ever since that fucking Vancouver thread, Holla Forums is spazzing out over a threat that has yet to materialize and ignoring the trash from south of the border and Africa.

Japan does that, doesn't it?

WEW

Iron march is full of non whites and mongrels. I don't know why you TRS fags don't love them.

My point is that it shouldn't matter what kind of non-White a non-White is (unless they're a Jew). They are a racially foreign body trespassing on the lands required by our progeny, and they must go back where they came from or in a massive pit.

Why not? I don't want them here, period, even if they're only staying for a week and paying up the ass for it. Fuck 'em.

Alot of Whites enjoy vacation in Asia, m80. Prohibiting travel would result in kind, no need for that retardation.

Because you're trying to split our efforts, which will render everything we do useless and turn people against us. This is what libtards have done over the past four years and it's why they lost the election as hard as they did. Fuck your spazzing over Asians and muh genetic purity when we have niggers and wetbacks physically destroying our country.

Yeah, with critical work sectors like nursing. Take in the top tier of flip nurses who can pass the JLPT for five years, then they go back to their home country experienced in one of the most advanced hospital systems in the world.

Everyone wins.

I understand mate.

I agree, but that's just a luxury. We can do without that - better to give your money to other white people anyway.

Japs get discussed so much because isn't really nothing wrong with them, they didn't seeked for revenge even after zog nuked their arses.
This is Mediterranean X Nordic tier of shiling.

M8, I'd gladly decapitate a nig rapist with you in person.

But I'm just educating, we need to be aware of all non-white threat vectors. All non-white groups are a danger to white people.

It's not just luxury to see natural wonders. Why would we pull that dick move without a legitimate reason to?

Gonna have to slightly disagree here. In an ideal world, you're correct. But we don't live in an ideal world. If we got to choose between taking in 1000 somali immigrants and 1000 japanese immigrants, one of those is clearly less shit than the other.

had to.

Europe's cities, in architectural terms, are so much more beautiful than Asia's it isn't even funny.

Take it from someone who used to work in Singapore and has seen virtually every country in the East.

Rome alone, even with the gypsies, beats the shit out of anything in the Orient - even Kyoto.

Related to the issue of miscegenation with Asians.

My own personal belief is that we should group white girls who are into asian guys in the same category as white girls who are into black guys.

They really are exactly the same thing, albeit with a different race as their fixation point:

Why go into depth to address something that's verifiable in 5 seconds on any search engine?

I said natural wonders, retard. Learn to read. Besides, Asian tourists pay good money to visit European cities, and that money helps White families feed themselves.

I don't give a fuck about what they do as long as they stay out of white countries

This is just an elaborate way to justify bitching and moaning about anime. OP is a D&C troll

Funny you should say that, since I'm reading the LOGH novels as we speak.

I just have a special place of loathing in my heart for white weeb females, because they're self-loathing wigger-tier race traitors.

Bingo, anti-anime is anti-white

Fair enough, but there's a difference between being against miscegenation and saying anything non-white = shit. It's not too complicated to want white countries to stay white, but be able to appreciate foreign cultures

How does removing all Asians from White countries solve the female weeaboo problem? I'm not saying a White society is undesireable, I'm just asking how the OP has anything to do with your motivation.

Unless, of course, you intend on pressuring Asia into deporting their Whites.

I'm quite careful with words, I never said anything about Japanese media or culture or the Japanese race.

I don't really watch it anymore but anime and manga are like anything else, there's some good stuff, a lot of bad stuff. Not really much reason to have a discussion on the matter beyond that. Beyond the admittedly trite reference that everything should be taken in moderation.

That's an aside. And I never said I wanted to remove all of them, just make sure the overwhelming demographic majority is white and that non-whites never gain the right to permanent residency.

I'm not trying to split efforts, I'm just saying Holla Forums should stop the xenophilia and weeabooism. It's not practical to get normies to hate yellows when they don't even hate blacks.

They're not White, that's what's wrong with them. Hapas are a thing, you know.
No it's not. Mediterraneans, Slavs and Nordics are all White.

Oh really? You spend your whole days browsing all these websites?

Mostly 8/pol/ these days.

Yes they are Wang Chung. They're the fastest growing major non white group and will soon replace niggers in numbers, in fact, they already have in many western countries. They drive up property prices, steal your resources, run up trade deficits, and are financially backed to commit racial and economic warfare upon your people in your homeland by a massive billion man country controlled by the Jewish communist party. Try out >>>/cuckchan/, they're a bit more susceptible to your CIDF kikery.

Come on OP, there's no point lieing to yourself. I don't know if this is an attempt at virtue signalling or what, but it's blatantly obvious to everybody that certain groups are worse than others.

Who would you rather live next to, a Somalian or a Chinese? I already know the answer.

Only point of disagreement I have with you is the idea the CCP is controlled by Jews.

It doesn't have to be to be dangerous to us.

but anyway, that was what always gnawed at me when I was dating an asian girl.

MPC is about as bad as TRS. They had raid threads directed at us similar to the ones TRS had. They spend a lot of time D&C'ing as many right wing groups as possible.

Then you need to do your homework on the subject. This doesn't even include the World Bank, Goldman Sachs, KKR, and other jewish finance and international trade gatekeepers that the CCP worships top to bottom.

I have a hard time imagining this needs said, I agree. I wouldn't have even read this except I started to sperg out about most white people not even being my kin.

If you filter them, they will leave and die

also is important to remind you that after the exodus and pol-harbor, a shit ton of the stormcucks that always drooled to "use 4/pol/" since its creation came here too and mixed well.
You fuckboys have been used by a bunch of skinheads wannabes, while getting shot at by the goons and shill
What a fantastic machinery

Niggers cause low-grade chaos wherever they go, which is not an existential threat to society by itself. They're sand in the gears, nowhere near as dangerous as muzzies trying to blow the place up or chinks/bindis/kikes trying to take it over. We need to deal with them, but they're not going to wipe us out.

Chinks and bindis are basically low-functioning Jews who lie and cheat their way into organizations and then promote/hire their kin over others. They don't do quite as much active political subversion as kikes, but that's a really low bar. Japs are great. I like Japs–in their own country, or as temporary guests in ours. Not as citizens of white countries. Even in that best-case scenario of the basically civilized Japanese, they are not us and if you allow large numbers of them in as full citizens they become a political bloc that advocates for their own interests over the interests of whites.

Go back to leftypol and cry about it some more, mordecai.

I agree, I personally have a group or two of non-whites that I think have been good people in every personal dealing with them (Nepalese for example) but even they are only here to dominate real estate in certain areas and use it as a home base to constantly bring in more of them, to spread out and dominate further areas.

Huh? I'd have a hard time making a choice there. If you want to be driven out of your lifelong home by violence, pick the Somali, if by stanglehold of realty, choose the Chinaman

whats the problem stormfag, got triggered?

Ouch

saged

At least give a reason, I guess I'll have to assume you support non-whites invading white nations.

What is that even supposed to mean? The Chinese man is making you richer by raising the value of your property?

Cute non whites should be allowed to be waifus. :P

You're right.

It's important that the concept of nationalism become a trend worldwide if we're ever to have a semblance of peace in the world.

Nationalists of other races can be our allies in fighting the Jews, just as Japan was an ally to Germany. It doesn't mean we want to ever live together or anything stupid like that, it just means being awake to the kike, slaying the reptillians, and moving forward as a group of human species.

Link related: youtube.com/watch?v=iQf_MrT25G8

Based af Louis Farrakhan, naming the Jew during sermons and blaming the Rothschilds for cotton slavery.

Ask Canada. For fucks sake it's been a topic here several times over the last week or two.

>fusion.net/story/368617/exit-polls-asian-americans-supported-trump/
shit leftist site but it's the only place with the data.
Whites in California voted right wing as well.

Asians might be equal to whites intellectually, but they aren't, and they don't certainly don't identify as such.

One pic is pre election and one is exit polls so they'll be slightly different but the gist is the same.

(USER WAS EXTERMINATED FOR THIS POST)

No one on pol thinks this apart from TRS fags.

I know perfectly what you're talking about, but you seem to have completely missed the point. Rich mainlanders are using their ill-gotten gains to invest safely in real estate. But it has little to do with immigration. A Chinese man does not have to emigrate to buy a house. Most of the time they just stay in China and use it as a holiday house/rent it out. It's also something that can easily be dealt with by local politics, if they were to give a shit.

And it also has nothing to do with my question, to which i asked, would you rather live next to a chink or a devout muslim somalian?

What about hapas? What if they have high iq's and are extra cute?

That's kind of where I stand on the issue. I honestly think most of the "gas everybody but whites" crowd are low-grade divide and conquer shills trying desperately to act like a caricature so people ignore the actual, reasonable information that might redpill them. I can say that I don't hold ill will against any individual of any race unless that individual causes harm themselves, but when you're looking at large groups of people, which the world is composed of, splitting hairs over individuals will just paralyze you from action and prevent any sort of decision making. Any individual of any race may make a perfectly fine neighbor, but everyone prioritizes their own children first, their siblings' children second, etc in ever expanding rings of lesser and lesser importance. It's how the human animal has evolved to act. And in such a world, though any individual of any race may be fine, and individuals of certain races (east asians, imo) may have a higher chance of exhibiting those traits that I prefer in people, none of that matters in the face of large scale demographics. If I live in a neighborhood full of people who are less closely related to me genetically, my life and wellbeing are intrinsically less important by default.

White women are the only women who give birth to white men.

If ethno-nationalism's sole standard of inclusion is skin color I don't want to be a part of it.

This is an acceptable "loss".

An>>8674314
Japan was a terribly ally to Germany, they attacked America and Hitler declared war on America because of Japan, if that was avoided, then the Nazis stood a better chance of winning WW2. People forget how isolationist the average American was before WW2, and if Hitler didn't ally with Japan, America would have used all of it's military on Japan and likely ignored Germany.

Assuming Pearl Harbor wasn't a false flag

That's definitely not true. The Jews maneuvered the USA into WW2, and luring/allowing Japan to bomb pearl harbor was just the first 9/11-tier scheme they could cook up.

That's not true at all. America forced Japan into a confrontation by launching an oil embargo, and they knew exactly what they were doing.

Don't worry, no charge for them.

Funnily never mentioned

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I've been browsing this site for so long that I've developed a severe inferiority complex and hate my own race (spic) with a passion. I'm literally a non-white white nationalist and it pisses me off whenever I see the media push diversity and race mixing. I can't even look white people in the eyes or be around them because I believe I'm intruding. How mentally ill am I Holla Forums?

Sounds like you've learnt your place.

We can deport you last.

Now on the other hand if you go and infiltrate the opposition and bring us back actionable intelligence we can make a special dispensation for you.

You're absolutely right.

I respect the Japanese culture a lot and I want them to be 100% Japanese. As long as they allow us to visit their country, we could allow them to visit ours with some conditions (can't fuck our women, can't stay more than 1 month and etc). Niggers would not be allowed in our countries. We just can't trust them.

Don't blame yourself. This is your ancestor's fault. We should not repeat the mistakes of the past. Don't reproduce. Latin america was a mistake.

It is objectively superior to judge individuals individually then as a group. It is more precise. Lesser margin of error. And if whites are truly objectively superior, country with such policies would end up being 100% white anyway. And if not, you would be just as delusional as a 'all equal' pro-diversity leftist commie.

prove me wrong

Yeah hapa boys are beta insecure fagots I get that. But we have the technology to choose the gender of a child before its conceived now days.

Exactly. Life is suffering when you have no culture or race to identify with. The conquistadors should have genocided the injuns instead of breeding with them. They've created a mongrel race that knows nothing else other than reproduction and violence. I have no identity whatsoever, I'm not a European Spaniard nor am I indigenous.

we can take of the white trash later

This is literally how SJWs try to make white people feel, but in reverse.

also this doesn't sound very healthy, user. you should probably stop.

I'm not the christfag who is inviting them into white nations through my group of all white missionaries you dumb nigger.

Sounds like you should get the fuck out spic, even if it's only for your mental state. Go do something productive with your life and try and forget you're inferior. :')

Based spics are still better than wigger homos and muh based nationalist jews that the alt right are pushing on us.

Look at this:

Peru's Nazi party leader believes even the conquistadors were Jews

theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/16/peru-nazi-party-leader-believes-conquistadors-jews

Based spics hate jews, niggers and faggotry more than the so called leadership on the aut right, lol pathetic.

(reluctantly checked)
I disagree but only because

Upvoted

lmao

Subversion aside, Milo has used his faggotry as a shield to prevent a lot of backlash when he criticises modern feminists. You could use your position as a nonwhite to call out racemixers for what they are. SJWs will be forced to stay quiet or feebly attempt to argue. You can easily turn accusations of racism around by insisting that the SJW wants YOUR race to be annihilated by miscegenation. You're in the best position to combat them, look at videos of spics arguing with liberals over trump.

Hahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>>>/cuckchan/

Enjoy your aids and I'll enjoy my guac bowl. :DD

What's the green spray ?

do they pay you per word, or is it just by volume?

That pic literally proves that only worthless white trashy voted for Trump, aka uneducated simpletons from dumbfucking nowhere while all educated city people voted Hillary.

America, where a worthless village person gets a say about the future of a country

shills are out in force huh

oh my fault, thought i clicked leftypol and some Holla Forumstard was trying to raid again about his autism hate

feel free to kill yourself on the way out

Your self-hatred will solve nothing. If anything, it will only make you a hindrance to society as a whole.

The reason why spics/blacks/chinks hate whites is exactly because of this inferiority complex. Even if they are in their own countries, they hate whites. That's because whites have been the most successful throughout history and have heralded the world's greatest discoveries and inventions. Most of mankind's greatest minds, both scientifically, religiously, and philosophically, were white. This still holds true today.

Other races look at these achievements with envy. They fail to understand how whites can be so successful. How can they have such strength, such willpower? Where does their the white man's incredible potential come from? They wish they had all the things whites do, the same morality, ethics, the same capacity towards maintaining civilized society beyond its tribal stages. Asians were, perhaps, the only non-whites closes to maintaining their civilization on the same level, and even then, it was mostly the Japs who did it, and the Koreans before they were cucked by Chinks.

The point is, non-whites look at all of the achievements of whites, wish they had the same things whites do, yet are at a complete loss as to how obtain them. Sometimes, it is genetically impossible for them to even get remotely close to whites, as is the case for niggers due to their being incapable of planning for the future effectively. Non-whites become frustrated. Again, how can whites be so strong? We want to be strong. We don't want to fling shit at each other forever. Why do whites have their God while I have my voodoo magic? Their God is so much better.

Do you see it now? Non-whites hate themselves, and they are frustrated over the fact that they don't know how to rise to the same level of the white man. Perhaps it really is a genetic limitation, but the fact remains that non-whites have a hard time achieving the things whites do. So what do non-whites do? As frustrated people filled with self-loathing, there is only one thing they can do: project that hatred outwards. How do they project that hatred outwards? By subverting and destroying everything whites stand for. They can't elevate themselves, so the only way they can make themselves feel even remotely better is through destruction and carnage. The admiration for whites leads to frustration, and then hatred. They demand whites to hand them things and "aid" them, while at the same time wanting to destroy everything whites know and love. Needless to say, this perspective is entirely self-defeating. You cannot elevate yourself if you destroy your point of reference. You can't simply throw your map away because you can't understand its directions; you will be left without a map and, thus, without any sense of direction. Look at every African nation after whites were kicked out. Suddenly, you wish you loved yourself just a tiny bit more.

With that in mind, my only suggestion to all non-whites is: stop hating yourself. Yes, it will be difficult for you to achieve what whites did. In the case of niggers, as I said, it might even be impossible. But you will be nothing but dead weight on the society, and even your own kin, if you spend all your time hating yourself for how you were born. This isn't a simple matter of pride, but rather of self-esteem. Even if you are not white, look upon what whites have done and tell yourself: what can I do to try and be like that? It's the same principle behind striving for perfection; it's impossible to be truly perfect, but is that any reason why you should stop trying to strive for excellence? You could take the long, satisfying route of self-improvement, or you could do drugs, alcohol, and all manner of self-harm as a quick coping method. That's what hippies did with their empty lives.

There is no need to hate yourself. It's good to see that you're against race mixing and diversity. It's a huge step. So long as you realize that you live in a nation build by whites for whites, you will be fine. If you're a spic, strive for excellence as a spic. Marry a spic woman and have spic children, maybe even move back to a predominantly spic country. When that's not possible, then stick to your own community, striving for its own excellence. That's what a white person would do, and there is no reason why other races shouldn't do the same. Their savage behavior is due to the opposite of that, due to their incessant self-loathing. Remember: hatred is always projected to the outside world. So quit hating yourself. Admit to the things you can do, admit to the things you can't do, and strive for excellence. Strive to become like the whites, history's victors. Maybe then, one day, you will stand as victors of your own race.

Fellsgoodman

You should probably gas yourself.

pesticide

"the character and destiny of a group are often determined by its inferior elements.”

its only skin deep goys!! :^)

Actually many of them hate their own and venerate whites in their own countries. Many east Asian countries are a prime example of this. It doesn't really matter, because there aren't enough whites around for it to bother them. When they are in the west and surrounded by whites in nations that whites created, the inferiority complex hits hard.

i've got some close friends who happen to be half vietnamese
otherwise i dislike all shitskins and gooks

This so fucking much. I've honestly had it with all the intelligence worship, the CHINESE AND KIKES ARE NOT WHITE BUT THEY ARE *SMART* SO THEY ARE FINE shit. If anything it's the exact opposite, a smart enemy is far more dangerous than a retarded one.

The Chinese are Asian Kikes. It's really no surprise the Nips wanted to wipe them all out.

Not just the Nips, even all the other gooks like Malaysians, Vietnamese or Indonesians fucking hate them.

25% of Malaysians are ethinc chinese. Unless you're referring to malays, in which case they're disgusting mudslimes anyway.

Yeah I meant those.

No. A non-whites presence in a white nation is NEVER desirable. Have you learned nothing while here?

So many spics are basically 80%+ European genetics but believe themselves to be some sort of Aztec descendants.

I'm willing to bet you're White but because you were brought up on "muh indio heritage" bullshit you started believing otherwise.

t. Southern European.>>8674742

Find a qt Latina and move to a majority spic country. I trust you that since you can be reasoned into the fact of White Supremacy you can help your mongrel race advance accordingly.

And I would choose the Somalis. Why? Because they'll wake people up to the inherent shittiness of non-whites faster than japs. Japs convince retards like you that having them around is a "good" thing when they're fundamentally no different.

But people are not just atomized "individuals", they belong to a group.

All those high IQ Chinese Americans working in SV?

They're almost all loyal to the PRC. IQ or no IQ, their presence in the West is simply not good for white people.

Good.

Cities are and have always been dens of degeneracy and iniquity.

The backbone of a nation is in its small farmers, craftsmen and people like that.

Sounds like his "shield" isn't working very well, considering the Jewlib media attack him constantly despite the fact he's a Jew homo. I even saw an article on HuffPo or something calling him a white supremacist.

Yeah, a fundamental truth you should drive home in propaganda is that racial conflict is nothing more than a function of racial diversity.

The more racial diversity in polity, the more racial conflict.

It's a really simple, casual relationship but it explains everything in one.

I dislike overseas Chinese too, but it's a mistake to call them kikes. The distinguishing feature of Jews isn't their obsession with wealth (in fact I'd argue Chinese are even more obsessed with the trappings of wealth and status than Jews are), it's the reflexive cosmopolitanism. The desire to change a society fundamentally from within. To engage in quasi or explicit revolutionary activity against its established moral norms.

This reflexive desire to subvert culturally and socially is what distinguishes the Jew.

Now, as for the Chinese minorities in SEA. Yeah, it's true they own virtually everything and Mudlays and Indoniggers (who are worthless savages to begin with, but putting that aside for the moment) despise them for it. But they rarely involve themselves in cultural and social subversion. On the odd occasion that they started to give the suggestions of acting openly as a bloc loyal to China, the Mudlays and Indoniggers have come down on them like a ton of bricks: Massacres, mass rapes, beatings etc.

As a result, in spite of his wealth the average Chinese in Indonesia and Malaysia won't dare try to marshal identity politics over there in the way Chinese Americans do in the US.

There's a lesson in all of this: It's that the nicer you are to non-whites, the more they seek to exploit and take advantage of you - and the harsher you are, the more they obey.

Remember hearing about how all those Japanese Americans were desperate to prove themselves in battle against the IJA? That's not because they necessarily loved America. It's because the American population fucking despised them and was ready to out and out massacre them, so they felt a sheer compulsion to at least act the part of a good citizen out of fear for their life.

Malaysian Chinese, Singaporean Chinese, and Indonesian Chinese look down on Chinese from China as well as the native people in their new country.

Wow fucking amazing

That's not necessarily true. This whole idea that you can ignore say, Malaysian or Indonesian Chinese, or Hong Kongers, or Taiwanese because they "hate mainlanders" is outdated.

A lot of the ones who come to the West team up together. Taiwanese-Americans have been implicated in an insane number of espionage programs orchestrated by the PRC.

Remember that any white woman who marries them is as deserving as death as a white woman who marries a black man, or a shit skin.

No I'm not saying ignore them at all. I agree with you fully, I see them as a parasitic race that represents a direct threat to our people. In fact, among with spics they represent a much bigger race-mixing threat than all other races combined, white men are marrying Asian women at genocidal levels. All I was doing was responding to doubts of the claim that Malays hate mainland Chinese because they, themselves, are Chinese.

There's plenty of variation there too. Just like we have our hambeasts and QT, they have too.

FRIENDLY REMINDED UNCLE ADOLF LIKED THE JAPS.

True. Most ethnic Mudlays do not regard Chinks as real Mudlays though.

As savage as Mudlays are, I actually respect their right to have things like the Bumiputera laws, the Mudlay politician who engineered it said quite categorically "Chinks are smarter than us, but we can't allow them to dominate our society simply because they evolved in a hyper-competitive environment for the past 6000 years. Regardless of intelligence, this is our land."

It was a refreshingly honest defense of nativism and AA.

I absolutely loathe Mudlay savagery, but I completely understand their antipathy and aversion to Chinks.

Hypothetically, wouldn't a competitive WN masculine society be inhospitable to foreigners by default? Without sabotage, white men win. If blacks had nobody but themselves to depend on starting now, it would just be a matter of time before they all emigrated again. "Do better or leave. No gibs." would stop every foreigner in their tracks. The true problem is (((feminized politics))), women and cucks all handing out endless second chances. If the black man was held to the same expectations as white men (complete independence or vicious public shaming) he would just leave when he failed, he'd have no reason to stay. He'd be out-competed and just go somewhere else instead.

Great post m8.

What differentiates whites from other races (and by extension, any given race from other races)? Mind phenotype. Minds are habitats and breeding grounds for memes. Each race's macroscopic mind phenotype is forged over generations by both its memetic and physical environment. Surviving in harsh cold climates could be a big source of the selective pressure that has given rise to the white mind phenotype, but we can only speculate.

Likewise, Africans have a mind phenotype that is shaped by their environment. And Jews. And Chinese.

In start contrast to the liberal narrative, we are far from fungible cogs in a machine. Biologically, we may be able to inter-breed, but MEMETICALLY we are completely different species that SIMPLY CANNOT exchange all memes across races.

Now, a thought about the West and the multikulti experiment: There was never an explicit statement that Western culture is for whites, and historically that was only a strong implicit assumption that could be made based on numbers alone. However, demographics are rapidly shifting, along with expectations of the rising "minorities" look at world demographics and you will see that WHITES are the minorities, even behind blacks! We got tricked. Conflicts are frequently results of misaligned expectations between two parties. So, to make a long story short, I think there needs to be an explicit proclamation by white nations such as "this is the land for our people" to clear the air and establish the rules. The US is probably fucked, though, unless it balkanizes.

Kek. Explains the rising prevalence of jewish man + chinese wife couples.

They are at best 4/10 compared to white women. If you want to create more Elliot Rodgers, then reddit is more your speed.

Which would word fine except for regression to mean and assuming everyone decides to atomize. Making wide-reaching policies on specifics implies that:
A.) There is some way that we can pull 'good ones' out and uplift them in an efficient way that doesn't disrupt society, causing further problems.
B.) Everyone freely gives up identities and completely disregards biological imperatives.
C.) Thinking that intellectual capital only exists in relation to computing power rather than problem solving.

All white women look the same to me I don't know how anyone would be able to tell them apart with out there hair color and custom Iphone case

yeah all asians look the sme to me since I'm not asian. when youre a different race other individuals from another race all kinda look the same. Just how humans work shitskin-kun

And it's the reason why the average Joe didn't believe in the media anymore, worked.

I'm white just being honest

man there is something seriously wrong and sinister with the asian female face
like I shit you not, and its less so with these super hyper mega models (aka every 1 chick per entire fucking asia), but the rest of them, the average female of the species, its looks like a horror movie creature, like a thousand hammers reaching terminal velocity and slamming into what was supposed to develop into a face

dont know if satan is real but I do know he has a face of the female asian

I just want to die at this point.

That's how we got into this mess in the first place, genius

sure
TRShill way of putting it, but sure
sure
Nigger, you are retarded. What gives you the impression that any actual user of this board considers non-whites to be friends?

You will get no sympathy here, nigger mongrel. Please help our nations and kill yourself or else we will do it for you when the DOTR comes.

honestly if I was an identity-less mongrel going trough crisis, I'd just say 'fuck it' and go full science
chinks almost mapped entire human genome, we can already choose the gender of babies, full on genetic engineering might be just around the corner

who knows, science is objectively impressive and successful, they used to laugh at people who dreamed that humans can fly from point a to point b back in the day, or that you dont have to have your left arm chopped off because of a mild headache

You can stay!
Shit, fuck that. You gotta go.

Haha fuck off, i have redpilled more cucks than you degenerate edgelord could ever dream of.

You can't tell me honestly and sincerely you believe whites would have a harder time expelling and/or exterminating niggers than Asians. FYI, greater threat ≠ greater problem.

I want Asian fetishists/apologists to leave.

False dichotomy. Next you'll be telling me we have to pick between Muslims and Jews.

Who the hell cares? Its not like voting Republican is anything special

You need to fuck off.

Look what you just did, you blogposted about being some dumb fucking mexican child that's clearly autistic and needs to fuck off. You beaners are always low energy and always have autsitic stupid fucking posts always whining about 'me, me, me' and 'mami es meme'.

Fuck off.

Gook loving cucks and beta autistic yellow fever virgins are the worst. Gooks have no place in Canada Australia USA Britain or any other White country.

I will say there's something in the notion of patrilineal descent determining identity.

I know I get attacked by other anons for saying this, but it's true.

Every girl I know with a white dad and asian mom exclusively identified as "more western than asian" and exclusively dated white guys. The few girls I knew with a Chinese/Asian dad are the opposite - associate with other Asians, date other Asians and so on.

Your father imprints his psychology onto you. It's why so many mulattoes hate white people, and why you probably don't.

Chin up user.

Now that's a classic A. Wyatt Man production. Fucking gooks looking like hydrocephalic "big brain" aspies. I swear, people are autistic if they think Chinks/Gooks/Curry niggers are 'smart' when they sport IQs equal to that of niggers being 70, on top of the fact that they try spewing that 'big brain, smart pussy' bullshit curryniggers like to scream about, a brain is fucking useless if it's just 'big' but has no fucking folds in it, IE all ethnically non-European shitskins.

Also Daily Reminder that ricemixers will be the first to go during the Day of The Rope

Fuck off. You giving that nog sympathy doesn't help anyone.

The fuck is wrong with you? Just because this nigger comes around whining making a blogpost about how he's a 'good boy', you eat it up instantly like a fucking brain-dead cuckold from TRS.

Seriously, nigger genetics need to be wiped off this fucking planet one way or the other. They are not human, they are animals that happen to walk up right and mimic human speech, but do not really understand what they're doing. They lack self-awareness, as do all ethnically non-europeans. Get your head out of your ass and stop fucking falling for weak low energy 'appeal to emotion' tactics you fucking pozz'd retard.

Asians girls are cute
CUTE

Weeaboo virgins must be gassed

Kill yourself genetic failure. Fat ugly autistic neckbeard

I never got why that picture is suppose to be bad. Its a photo of man who enjoys his hobbies and clearly has the means to satisfy them

Happily married to a cute asian girl and daughter in arrive. Step up senpai

Kuroneko > everyone else

Got anymore shaming language?

He is an effeminate disgusting manchild who masturbates his tiny dick to drawn pictures of kids getting gangbanged. Worthless trash he needs medical help

Cartoons cannot get pregnant you creepy ugly walking stereotype weeaboo sperg.

Stormkikery intensifies

Funnily enough there's also a girl on FacialAbuse who had a Chinese dad and a White mom: Sasha Yung was her porn name.

I don't know what the fuck happened with Mayli though. What went wrong in that girl's life?

Ricemixers gook lovers and weeaboo spergs are complete trash subhumans. Nothing wrong with humiliating those abominations.

yeah, fuck off you mulatto shitskin. Hating your worthless half-breed kind has nothing to do with being edgy and everything to do with valuing proper genetic quality control.
Yes, please continue. You're just digging your own grave because the more people you redpill, the more people will be aware that you mulatto niggers are a threat. You'll hang with the rest of your negroid kin.

Oh just more shaming language I see. Once you finish middle school that kind of stops being a incentive for behavior

That's some bad race mixing

Not sperging as much as you fampai :)
Don't worry, she is definitively real and the best fucking thing in my life. Two when the baby arrives

What's wrong with shaming language? My position is that weeaboos are repulsive and very unreliable from a political point of view.
Sorry next time I will try to be more gentle and PC with the enemies of my race and kin

Fuck the Canaanites! The descendants of Shem are rising.

Also reported for promoting miscegenation racemixing and posting cuck propaganda

99% of Asian girls have nigger pussies

Most non-cucked whites understand this. Other races stick together and look out for their own kind. Cucked whites sacrifice themselves for other races who then further take advantage of that self sacrifice for their own benefit, never returning the favor. Asians take care of Asians. Beaners, to a lesser extent, take care of beaners, but are much more individually selfish. Niggers and other muds don't take care of each other at all, but pretend to be a cohesive race in order to intimidate and claim victim status, all while being destructive to themselves and others.

Whites need to be more exclusive with their altruism, and confine it to themselves. The cancer of cucked nu-male, feminist, SJW whites must be eliminated.

Its neither effective motivator or even a argument for someone who doesn't determine their self worth from the opinions of others.

So bitter user.

She shaves, even if i prefer a bit of bush.

Says the deranged manchild who masturbates to badly drawn pcitures depicting incest and rape of children. Degenerates and deviants will be the first to go when the time comes. I will drag you out of your mom's basement you worthless freak.

ASIAN GIRLS HAVE NIGGER PUSSY

BETTER NIGGER PUSSY THAN LETTING IN NIGGER DICKS

Everyone can make a small difference. I will help an old white lady out with her shopping (did a few weeks ago), but I'd never do the same for an old non-white lady.

t. non-white

Not the best rebuttal mate; femboons are just as feral and destructive as jamals. Just post more anime if you want to watch the trs goon squirm, it works everytime.

No, that's just how vaginas look you virgin.

This is why betacuck virgins and abberations/sexual deviants should be purged. The second they think in their autistic mind that some "exotic" foreign women are willing to touch their little microdicks they will open the gates and let everyone in.

The elections are over.
>>>/4chan/

>>>/oven/

Asians are NOT based, the younger generations are almost entirely leftist. They have enough agency to realize white society is crumbling and want to take our place. They are the jews substitute for the white man, as the privileged slaves who keep the system running. This is what asians most desire above all.

Calm down Jamal

Do yo people can read? Or it's just that got it?

My mystake, was talking to Lamarcus or some other nigger name

Is someone just finding out that asians are literally just niggers in a different region?

Pro-tip: asians don't have the #1 IQs on the planet.
Pro-tip #2: asians don't have the lowest crime rate in the US.

AFK

multiculturalism is a degenerate kike disease, and like any disease is tries to hide and mimic certain aspects of it's host. like cancer, really.

conclusion: zionism and especially israel are a cancer on the world

Maybe if we didn't fuck them over and impose some stupid anti militarization treaty Japan wouldn't be as degenerate as it is now

t. weeb

This guy gets it in one.

Asian "SJWism" is entirely transparent. These people don't give a tinker's damn about niggers or hispanics, they simply want to supplant and destroy whites.

At least niggers have actual, shitty lives to complain about. Asian SJWs are the most supercilious, disingenuous fucks you'll ever meet. Your average gook or chink in the US would NEVER hold his own people to the same standard of "anti racism" that he sought to impose on whites.

Makes me happy when niggers burn down their stores. That's what they get for their deviant, fifth column behavior.

Fuck Chinese and East Asian art and architecture too. Uniformly boring shit.

>stupid goys

the kikery never ends

If you like the USA then you are forced to like multiculturalism and being non-white since it is pretty much a resume of what you call "american culture".

Whoever calls himself white first and "french" or "german" second and not the other way around, is just a worthless trash that just sold his biggest treasure he had for a flashy jewish crap-toy made of copper.

Same skin color do not make me and you the same; pseudo-white traitors destroying our nations is the summum of the hypocrisy.
White skin ideology is just the goyims imitating the jews, and most of those pro-white groups are controlled by zionists and jews that try to be whites.

European-ness is a lot more difficult to subvert, because it's implicitly or explicitly racial.

Frenchness, Germanness, Britishness, these have all been subverted by the notion of "civic identity". I have more in common with a fucking Greek than I do some Somalian nigger in London.

How much white you are?
Show your eye and hair with timestamp

Typical retarded teenager

kek, well at least they are harder to cuck

explain this shit

wat

This is a lie. Niggers are very matriarchal and honestly could care less about trans.

Spics are 'based' as long as they stay in their countries, though they're not as zealous towards religion as you would think. It's really only grandmas that are super religious, the younger generations don't really attend church or anything. Of course, this is due to their trying to emulate nigger american culture.

average joe here

why do I and many others like Nip qts specifically?
is there a way to prevent this?

check this, prepare for keks
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8AO1vS5HM

Well a lot more than white countries controlled by kikes

Their society isn't pozzed because it isn't super controlled by Jews and they don't have cultural marxist propaganda pumped into their brains 24/7 since before they can talk. But all that does is give them a competitive advantage against us. The point is that they're different races and different races are always hostile by nature because they are in competition for limited space and resources.

Because they have more estrogen than White women, and thus are more submissive and probably have higher sex drive. Granted that a man's sexual instinct is simply to pump a fat load into as many fertile cunts as possible, there is something erotic in the fact that there is a whole race that is eager to spread their legs to you for being better than their men. You perceive them as an easy and reliable way to create fertile progeny. How to stop it? Stop looking at pictures of the finest 1,000,000th of gookettes, the overwhelming majority of them look like pic related without makeup on. Get a White girlfriend.

I don't really give a shit about them being submissive and have not heard much about this before you said this to me, I just think they look nice. I do know niggers don't perceive them like this, so why do I?

address your insecurities

Of course we have more in common together as europeans, what i'm saying more precisely is that calling ourselves white first will inevitably lead us to end up AGAINST our own nation/people since many non whites call themselves "frenchs" or "greeks" above anything else and we will say "well if they are french, then i'm not french anymore, im a White above all".

We once were (Europe) christian, then the unity broke; we created nation-states out of this broken unity (the european nations); now the danger is to break once again this unity (on a national level this time) and end up calling ourselves White first and having DNA and skin % charts to hierarchize and order our jewish-inspired new white society…

TL;DR it is a jewish trick.

I already am, I'm becoming /fit/

Almost all nigger nations has penalties against pederasty.

Maybe true, but still they are harder to cuck. They tend to control more women behavior, very important trait to stop society degeneration.
Well make nonwhites stay in their countries by removing kikes in you coutries. Problem solved.

I agree with most of what you said, but it's arguable that white poz is the result of whites being more heavily selected for rule-following, zeitgeist acquiescing traits.

If you unleashed a million or so Ashkenazim in Japan, you'd have them subverted within a few decades. It's in their nature to follow implicit rules and to avoid social stigmas, to an even greater extent than among whites.

psychological insecurities, primarily

Pics related. Compare Aznz without makeup to Arynz without makeup. Again, you probably haven't had much success with White women and perceive Asians are an easier way to get a fulfilling relationship.
Because niggers perceive White women like that.

So what are you saying OP? That race is the central point of nationalism?

Well thats a maybe, nonwhites (spics blacks arabs) are way more prone to violence than whites, there are more chances that they would end up killing jewrats if they discover their plans.
But if you talk about japs i dont know how prone to violence they are.

Meh, she makes me really happy.
I don't have to answer to you Himmler, you look like shit tbh. Poor eysight,fat, face it's all fucked up, the soldiers used to insult you behind your back, poor command,etc.

I think he is trying to say that Holla Forums should be harder on certain non-White populations that Holla Forums is soft on, like Asians.
Well it is, a nation is the collective of an ethnic group

They should either be deported/decapitated or be sterilized and given as a reward to the betas who help retake western civilization.

You don't understand Asians?
They are perfect slaves to the dominate culture. They are completely incapable of independent thought.

Is it race or ethnic group?

Race is a larger umbrella than ethnic group. French and Germans are of a similar race but they are not the same ethnic group.

Poos take advantage of laws for nepotism. They may not be as militarily offensive, but they are economically a problem. The poo governor in the Carolinas is especially annoying trying to do away with our flag and historical symbolism.

Only Asians I've seen that actually go at assimilating, not just following the law, are flips, but that's because they have no strong culture, memes aside, as they've been owned by the West for centuries.

Got anymore?

Asian women are more feminine in their act, whether or not they actually are. Feminism has done a good job of ruining white women, so, other than looks, white men are repulsed by them. At least that's my theory. I'm physically more attracted to white women, but I can hardly put up with their shit.

They nuked Japan as the way that bombed Dresden and colonized the island with zog bases bringing burger dindus who rape nips girls.
They for sure tried to poz the nips the way the europeans are pozzed.
But, the nips lynched the negroes paedos UNDER their authority, still missing the Imperial Japan, worship national socialism, they killed a commie politician in a television transmission alive and they prefer extinguish as a ethnostate full of old people than import refuges to fix the demographic fall.
German got raped for the slavs, they blame themselves for being raped for the muzzies today and vote for parties with politicians who celebrate the bombing of Dresden and ask to repeat.

Underneath it all they're not as soft or tender as white girls are, that for me is a clincher in what determines whether a girl is feminine or not.

Actually, totally different fields. Race is biological. Ethnicity is cultural, literally the ethos or ethics of a class of people.

They're the same thing. Insinuating there's a distinction is the same as people who think there's a hard distinction between culture and race/biology.

One cannot conjure the White Spirit from within if not white.

Dragons are European.
Asian "dragons" are only called that for convenience.

Double dubs of truth.

Asian dragons are just a fucking worm with a moustache.