Massive Thought Experiment

Please see the graphic. We need everyone to attend this new age-y thought experiment.

I suggest a full nights sleep and meditation before it all starts. Remember that basket weaving is a very calming exercise.

Do not fail…

ALL HAIL KEK

I'll make a point to do so

I thought this was going to be something retarded but I approve. Want me to make a slightly better version of the graphic? Send the pics.

do it and spread this.

spread this to all of our vassal.

I'm working on a cleaned up copy now, should be done in a half hour or so.

What are Servitors/Techfags supposed to do tho?

I think I've figured out what you're trying to do but it's just a guess and I'm not sure if I'm meant to say or not. If I'm right then it shouldn't hurt to say.

spread it.

If it is Kek's will, then I will do it.

I WILL DO AS YOU ASK, MOST BENEFICENT ONE.

What are you sliding, Chaim?

Sorcery is always on topic, faggot.

I will make it so.

checked

It shall be done.

If you want to make it extra spooky, do your "prep" meditation on the 18th between 8 and 11 PM local time.

first i thought its more gay shit but then i didnt

chek em

This is not actually a thought experiment

This is a thought experiment, nothing more.

The world's going to change tonight

Oy vey, aloit the eldas!

No you occult ass-sniffing faggot, by literal definition a thought experiment is purely meditative and could be done right now.

You can sperg out at the TV on inauguration day if you want but holy fuck, get your terminology right

Putting the words in subliminal messages the weeks before might magnify the effect. If someone absorbs the idea unconsciously then whatever is observed is imprinted.

Thank you for your post my friend. Your discourse will feed the horde thought-UR.

you have been chosen.

You also have been chosen.

You are the most perfect one that we are looking for.

I need help with this user. You have been chosen.

Spread this EVERYwhere.