If hitler were still alive, would he have used GNU/Linux?

If hitler were still alive, would he have used GNU/Linux?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftrain.com/story_possible_wwii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Silly question, there wouldn't even be the need of such a thing, no fragmented distros, nothing.
Only a single Hyperborean OS, 100% free as in freedom, with the best of autistic perfect coding, in a perfect language, compatible with all standards. Hardware wouldn't be a problem either, everything would just be right the way they should have been in the first place.

Without the 120 IQ jews around to write the code and make the hardware its all gonna be slow shit

Only niggers need GUIs anyway.

The high IQ Jew is a myth. They only sampled a few and high society group of American Ashkenazi Jews.
By that logic, if they select 2% of the brightest White people, it would show something like a mean IQ of 140 or some shit.
Same thing regarding Asians: they only sample urbanites, their sampling bias is everywhere, Honk Kong is one of the most blatant examples - mean IQ of 107, in a place only the richest can live due to high costs - let them sample rich people from Seattle and compare, if they want fairness.

Ashkenazi Jews are genetically distinct vs other so other jews. They just happen to have a common religion. Its like calling Africans that love jesus and British the same thing.

You are like one of those butt hurt we wuz kangs black africans

>high IQ jews
Lol you fucking retard which race was responsible for the advancements in the space program
Who is von braun?

I suppose thats why the Germans got the nuclear bomb first and won the war. O wait

Einstein was a plagiarist and dishonest, you autist.

does not follow

Also
Also also

The FUD natsocs have been spreadfing about Einstein is driving me crazy. He was not a plagarist. He was a mega math and physics autist, not all prodigies are white.

hahahahaha keep on buying that jewish propaganda

I never said anything about space, I just mentioned celestial bodies :^), (((You)))

enlighten us on what you meant then

Germans did have a working bomb, they never used it because it was stolen by the Americans and used in Alamogordo.

How much do they pay you for this flat earth psyop?

Beautiful.

I'm saying that you're heebposting

Ah yes technology stolen by the Americans. You know Africa was an amazing advanced civilization until the white man came along.

What he said

What makes you think the Jews wouldn't be around? If Hitler had won the war, the Jews would be in Israel, and possibly Madagascar (although that plan was scrapped).

Ah so the jews would continue to rule the world after hitler won okay

Actually, most of the IQ testing done in Africa is in schools and universities, where their best are.

they still get shit scores

Actually no, because their power structures would collapse. They would lose monopoly both in banking and in the media, making all that foreign aid development to Israel impossible, thus reducing them to desert rats all over again.

Yes.

The Jews would have lost their seat of power in London, and if we're talking about Germany winning, we have to assume they defeat Russia too. Still, it doesn't seem plausible that the Germans would have staged a land invasion of the States. Most likely, it would have been another cold war scenario, but with USA vs the German Reich.

Which the Germans would have lost, just like they lost the other war. Would have got nuked a shit ton of times. And they did not have the nuke because they kicked out all their jews.

It's difficult to say. The nukes took a few months to manufacture, and assuming the Americans still wasted two on Japan, it would be another month or so before the next ones were ready. At this point, you have to consider that the Germans have captured all of the best British and Russian scientists (and their tech), which would likely yield a quick path to the bomb for them. Remember that some of the Manhattan Project research was taking place in England (Bristol?).

If Germany was a bigger threat than Japan the USA could have easily used those nukes on the Germans instead. Assuming America even needed to bother with them which they did not. Plenty of barely depleted manpower left.

I’m not so sure, at the time a great percentage of Americans had German Ancestry. I think it’s likely that America and Europe would have allied at some point if Japan hadn’t attacked Pearl Harbor. Please tell me if I am wrong, I’d like to know.

If England had fallen, I don't think the Americans would have continued fighting the Germans. It would just be very hard for them to wield influence over the continent without amplifying the 'anglo sphere'. Most likely a truce would have been reached, and then again I think we go to another cold-war scenario.

He (or his minions, more precisely) would have used ReichOS:

ftrain.com/story_possible_wwii.html

Nice try. He failed basic school maths.

Why are we talking about Einstein anyways, it was Robert Oppenheimer also Jewish who led the development of the bomb.

England would not have fallen because America was already there. America took over the half the world in ww2.

Still American military bases all over Europe today.

Well I think you have to assume they lose that position to play along with the "What if Germany won" scenario, whereby it seems reasonable to constrain that to victories on the continent.

That was your own flawed logic.

They could not win the war because they kicked out all their jews, failed to make the bomb, failed to take over their enemies, got BTFO by enemy reinforcements, and if they someone held off would have gotten nuked anyway.

Again, to analyze a "what if" scenario, you have to presume they did win the war. And from that point onwards, conjecture about aspects of the world thereon.

Well, the Jews left themselves. And Tesla also discovered the Atomic Bomb, but died soon after.

If only Africas invented the nuke before the white man came

yea the same Tesla that died a loser

It quite doesn't matter, he lived as a hero.
And Einstein's legacy will be quite destroyed in the future - every single one of "his" theories is being demolished right now.

You're the brazilian samefag.
Fixed for you.

we wuz kangs

He would complain about Windows and go on a tirade about it. When he gets to power through the funding of Bill Gates he will become best buddies and now everyone is forced to use Windows.
Class colaboration is a evil concept.

While eating babies and scratching his six testicles, right?

Yea no need for class collaboration when you can just kill the rich and starve the poor