What are some essential Louis Theroux documentary kinos?

What are some essential Louis Theroux documentary kinos?

The one about South Africa where a black gangster say he puts babies into microwaves and Theroux later interviews a white south africa who says: "We just want to make our own people safe and live in our own communities"

Theroux later comments that this white man is the most evil man he has ever met. Really actives my almonds

Theroux is a liberal cuck, but the subjects he interviews and the topics he covers are interesting to say the least
If you ignore his shitty politics, it can be entertaining

Not a white South African, the white South African. Eugène Terre'Blanche, founder and former leader of the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (Afrikaner Defense Force), until his brutal murder in 2010.

Not to give any semblance of credit to the limey muckraker, but let's be fair here: The man was, until his untimely demise, the closest thing to 'anodduh Hortler' we've seen in a while. Right down to the parades of literal brown-shirts waving rather distinct red, white and black flags, bearing a very familiar triskelion. All just a coincidence, I'm sure.
And it wasn't just aesthetics, either. Add to that the fact he strongly advocated self-reliance and a civil, social cohesion for whites, but also blacks and coloureds, mind that naturally undermines the governmental overreach his entire worldview is based around; hardly surprising this terrifies the weak.

So the pussy got killed? Too bad.

13 billion Zimbabwean Dollars have been deposited into your Western Union account, Umbumbu.

the autism one is easily the best because its a snapshot of the current state of Holla Forums

I didn't know about this guy, interesting.
Too bad the thread will be full of anons like scrambling to post whatever retarded shit they can think of to piss you off.

Thank god you won't have to leave your mothers basements for some years and see what the real world is like.

The weak must perish. Such is the law of nature.
Terre'Blanche was old and weak.
E be like say entertainers no dey play with jollification. "E dey very important". Dat na wetin DNA talk.

Who?

Are you attempting to write like a nigger?
Because it looks like a 12 year old white kid trying his hand at ebonics.

Considering he was the most hated man in South Afrika, making it to 70 is a goddamn miracle, the average lifespan for black africans is a hell of a lot lower.

People bin dey vex say Lakewood Church say dem no open their hall to flood victim

Bix nood?

AYO A DO DA DOP DIDDA MUH FUGGA

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Wah mek yuh think mii cyaah talk yaad, bwoy? Small up yuhself before lickle eediat pickney get duppied. Bless.

16 years under the post-Apartheid, Truth-and-Reconciliation, "shoot the Boer" era clusterfuck. I'd be surprised if the average life expectancy for kaffers exceeds that, especially after the decolonisation of the medical facilities.

Keep the bait coming though, race-traitors. Soon we'll all be living in Rainbow Nation townships, but I'm sure your policy of 'bend-over-and-spread-wide-diplomacy' will secure you a prime spot in the queue for the elevator shaft lavatory.

The one where cumskins get killed

the autism one

A Place for Pedophiles was interesting. It's about a rehab center for pedophiles and child molesters. I don't see why we can't have facilities like this in the US when we already have strong infrastructures in place for retards, the blind, the deaf, the elderly, the drug addicts, the homeless, the mentally disturbed, etc.

The problem we're seeing in the west right now is sexual perversion becoming more and more prevalent and extreme. I would much rather take steps to prevent sexual disorders than wait until it becomes so commonplace that people start rallying for its legalization. Tracking them down and locking them up is way better than nothing but it doesn't really address the growing normalization of pedophilia.

We should track them down and hang them from their balls until they stop moving instead.

I wholeheartedly agree with you
Us Pedophiles need a safe haven in case the extreme comes and we get put to jail

I'm all for Rehab. I mean even in that show the rehab would take years. They basically lived in a dorm room for free for a few years before they "completed" their rehab and were sent elsewhere. I'd love to live for free somewhere amongst like-minded people

Black nationalists was a classic.

Wasn't there a guy who was in there for life for having sex with a 15 year old? Seems extreme.

The ones where he infiltrates cults are the best. I.e., Westboro Baptist Church, Mormonism, and Scientology.