How a United Iran, Russia and China are Changing The World - For the Better

archive.fo/6vlJS

At this point anything is better then the burgers nigger empire

the burger nigger jew empire*

The Rabbinical burger nigger empire is a cancer to this world. A chink world is not better though. Fuck them all, free Europa.

Comments like this will make it so much easier to kill Eurotrash when WWIII comes.

Iron March cucks are the worst

Hello TRS. Had the JewSA stayed the fuck in their country nstead of fighting for Israel, the muds would have stayed home. Instead the Jewish nations decided to devise a plan to fuck Europe up for Greater Israel. now go back to your namefagging forum.

Shall we look at the British Empire? Maybe the French? Why should we stay in our country? You Euroniggers laid the groundwork for everything happening. You invaded the ME first. You got us involved in the World Wars (which you started). You spread niggers around the world. You created Israel.

What makes you think I'm an Anglo or even European? I recognize Euros treated the world better than a bunch of kikes weaponizing niggers, cancerous food and idiocy on the world. including its populace though. Tell me, why didn't your forefathers use the second amendment if they didn't want to fight for Zion?

Tell me, who spread niggers around the world; created a mutt race; created Israel; started the World Wars; laid the groundwork for current day conflicts such as the wars in the ME; brought Western technology, culture etc. to China, Africa etc.? Wasn't us. We just picked up where Euroniggers left off, and that's why they're/you're mad. Your day is done and ours is now. At least we're not shipping millions of niggers to every corner of the planet, mass breeding with another race and created hundreds of millions of mutts etc.

Slave morality faggot. You call yourself a fascist?

Instead you have more Jews than Israel, all controlling everything and are wiping out the white race instead of taking care of your own infiltrated nation. Congrats fatass, you'll be the first white country to hit less than 50% white, Trump or no Trump. Enjoy becoming Brazil 2.0.

Oh no, muh percentages! Difference is, here in the US we have a white identity, which is why, in spite of living amongst niggers and the like (which you brought here) for hundreds of years, we're still as pure as day one. You on the other hand have no white identity, you have national identities, and the second a nigger steps foot in your country, he's seen as equal and is deemed one of you. We could only be 10% of the population here and we'd still have a better shot at remaining white than your shit-hole countries. We always have and always will be superior to Euroniggers. Note you're the one propagating a victimhood mentality, not me. Typical of a nigger. A Euronigger. "It's always someone else's fault!"

Kill them in service of the jew empire, right? You're already all hopped up and eager to do it. The conditioning has done a a bang up job on you. The thought of simply removing your cancerous nigger presence from their soil never once enters into your brain.

When is the last time you ever stepped outside of your house, let alone drove past a school?

Two wrongs don't make a right, you idiot. It's not because the burgers nigger empire is bad that China is automatically good.
Have you learned nothing on Holla Forums?

Spoken by someone who truly doesn't know shit about anything

Its trash

There you go proving my point about lack of white identity. Our genetics are pure. We view ourselves in terms of race, while you view yourselves in terms of nationality. You'll breed yourselves out without a second thought "because this person is [insert nationality] too." We don't look at niggers and whites and whatnot as "just American!" No, we have our own ingrained and designated groups. You don't. We do. No matter the percentages, because of this we will always remain pure, and you will not. One needs look no further than London and Paris. White women on the hand of every sub-human around. Brits actually hold black beauty standards higher than white, and as such blacks are lusted after, while in the US white beauty standards are epitomized, and white women are the least likely group to date interracially. Euroniggers tell me all the time how interracial dating is normalized there (and that we're racists and behind the times), while here, after hundreds of years, it's still considered a taboo, and it still draws mockery in many places ("only fat/ugly girls date niggers").

DRUMPF BTFO

I'm an American, you fucking retard.

Moron.

Nearly every modern war is about money/resources. Any "trade war" is bound to become a fighting war unless one side backs down. If Trump is smart he'll ally with Russia and we'll tag team ChiCom scum.

no Americans view themselves in terms of race and nationality in Europe means a specific race you retards have just never understood that because you are rootless

at first I was poking fun at you a bit but honestly after re reading these posts everything you wrote was pure delusion. American is some pure white ethno state in your mind when in Reality its only slightly more white then Brazil

Roots aren't in dirt, you brown skinned "white". They are in your DNA

No, Euroniggers view everyone within their borders as being their equal, and will side with them over every other European people. In the US, you are white, black, Hispanic etc. In the UK you're British. In France you're French. There's no "African French." No "black French." Just French. There is no dividing line. Euros don't and never will see their nationality as race. Shove that notion up your ass you lying schmuck. I've come across more than enough Euroniggers who are completely dumbfounded on the concept of race and believe wholeheartedly that we're all equal. If you're a citizen, you're instantly a part of the tribe. It's not like that in the US. We're American, yeah, but we're also white, black etc. We have clear dividing lines inherent in our mentality. Euros don't. You'll breed out of your race rapidly while we never will. Again, hundreds of years living amongst niggers and the like, and whites here are still pure. A couple of decades in Europe and Europeans are deeming them European and holding their beauty as the standard for all beauty, and lusting after them to no end.

Your reading comprehension skills are terrible. Fuck off…

Asshurt burger spotted

Russia is run by crypto-Jews.

We have a common (((enemy))) and it isn't the white population in Europe or the US.

Back to the topic at hand. This is one of the main reasons other than being pragmatic that Trump is wanting to warm up to Russia. Basically doing the reverse of what Kissinger and Nixon did with China against Russia.

Reminder that brits and germans are all 2000 year old viking rape babies. Eat your D&C and fuck yourself with a cactus.

pls don't turn this into halfpol, flaggotry is for /int/ and /int/ only

yeah, fuck off.

>>>/suicide/
why don't you return and your stupid forced meme to Holla Forums?

Gee, I wonder who it can be.

LEL

Russia is 100% controlled by (((them))).