HE'S DOING IT AGAIN, BOYS

HE'S DOING IT AGAIN, BOYS

DONALD TRUMP'S SECRETARY OF COMMERCE IS TARGETING THE FED!!

SIEG HEIL!

Ross is a literal kike and he used to work for NM Rothschild.

YOU CAN'T CROSS THE ROSS

Well fuck. Put Ross on a cross.

This.

Don't forget that the reason Hitler expanded on so many fronts which caused him to lose WW2 was because he trusted kikes and made the (((TRS))) call of (((honorary Aryan))). These kikes won't think twice about backstabbing Trump.

The only positive I've seen as all these women / jews are in position of agencies which should be ended anyway.

Why is everyone calling Wilbur Ross a kike? Yes he worked at Goldman Sachs (like most successful people in finance at some point in the year) but he seems predominantly Anglo. Where's the proof that he has jewish blood?

*career not year

Because they're shills

If you pay attention to what he's saying, he's making sure to use language that frames the problem as one of impartiality or the lack thereof. Steam valving 101.

STFU you retard.
Hitler literally send his second in command, Hess, to England right before Barbarossa because he desperately wanted to avoid a two front war (well three fronts if you count in Africa).
Educate yourself before looking like a COMPLETE and UTTER retard

(((Donald Trump)))

I looked into it after user made the assertion and this pops up as the first result after searching Wilbur Ross jewish. He's Ashkenazic.

www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/neo-nazis-publish-list-of-donald-trumps-jewish-cabal/2016/11/09/

I actually was unaware Trump had appointed so many fucking kikes, jesus.

Shut the fuck up.

If anyone knows how to fuck the Jews Wilber Ross would.

He's an ethnic Celt you retard.

Ross is the name of a Scottish Clan.

He's Scottish, not Jewish.

WTF, i love Rotschild now!

Not saying that part is okay i'm just pointing out that he's not Jewish.

just trolling Trumpcucks a litte with there patented "WTF,i love…now" :^)

What is this? Shilling for ants?

No, this is Ivanka Trump with her (((beautiful jewish baby)))

The jews claim him.

s-sorry (((Moishe)))

Filtered and reported.

Normal thread.

Man you just here to funpost or you got something concrete we'd be interested in like evidence of him at the Western Wall?

He did work for kikes and thus must be kept on a damn tight leash, but hopefully he has seen the light of Trump and intends to MAGA.

Depends if he's jewish or not.

There was a list put out by thezog.org, but I have found no solid proof. His mom's surname was O'Neill
They also have people like Corey Lewandowski and Dan Kowalski on that list which again I have found no proof other than those claims.

That article calls virtually everyone a Jew. Again, Ross appears to be an Irish-Catholic and doesn't have an obvious jewish name. Calling everyone a kike waters down the definition and distracts from actual jews like Mnuchin.

Wilbur Ross is Catholic…

FED ABOLISHED IN

Its been proven most names on that list have no kike connections or ancestry whatsoever, stop taking stormfag larpers seriously, they are controlled op you retards.

Proof please

Trump is just pulling what he did against liberals, against his own voter base. Make it appear like he's extreme and then pull back to "moderate".

Why would he need to do that? He's already elected.

Why? fucking idiot shill. There's no logic to it and why turn on his own people. The end point is the destruction of FED.
You guys are getting dumber and more desperate by the minute.

So just come out and say that. It's not an esoteric subject anymore. The argument Ross is making is a steam valve. The focus is on the fed's lack of impartiality, as if it would suddenly be okay were it to be acting in a truly independent manner and that this supposed state of independence is something to strive for.

Look at the state of the board.
It used to be only the intelligent and productive members of their camp would congregate to this board.

Now it seems they only want spam the board with their shitty e-drama crap.
I really could care less about what Iron March thinks of TRS privately but by choosing a place like Holla Forums to be the battlefield is very irresponsible.
This place is supposed to be productive and reliable, not where brothers slander each other.
Hopefully the mods will realize this and get rid of this crappy circle jerk.

Pic unrelated

This. I wonder if he is setting them up for failure so we have someone to actually blame (who happens to be chosen or a women)

Is this the reason there's been so much anti-Trump shilling lately? Half of these people aren't even Jewish, and many just have the title of "endorser". Fucking christ Holla Forums is dense sometimes.

So what happens if the Fed is abolished? Does the dollar collapse? Is the dollar replaced? Does the dollar just shift form the Fed to a nationalized bank? What happens?

Everyone here is TRS

I can't find anything either way, besides the article by the Jews about neo-Nazi. He went to a catholic college, but that doesn't prove anything.

Simply look them up you retard, what do you use thew internet for?

You said its been proven Trumps picks are not jews. I merely asked for this proof.
Instead I get a rant about the state of this board, the faggots at TRS & their burning jealously for IM or whatever other groups make the mistake of having some standards.

Reddit spacing ;)

Sure however if someone is going on about proof I don't think its unreasonable they have said proof at hand ready to post before they shoot their mouth off about it.

It can become nationalized and hopefully become based on labor.
Once the currency becomes focused on labor and not (((debt))) the economy will become centered on labor as well.
An economy focused on labor will improve standards of living. (see Hitlers Labor Based German Economy and 1960's USA)
It will benefit whites the most because whites work the most productively,
and under such a system whites will be free of slavery by Jewish debt, the majority of which is orchestrated in subtle ways by the FED.

I said nothing because i'm not the same guy faggot.
we have this thing called ID's

Lack of evidence is an acceptable level of proof for something like this.

shouldn't quoted me if you didn't want a response.

The federal reserve is interesting since while I may not agree with their purpose, they do a damn good job at what they do. The dollar is relatively stable from an objective standpoint and extremely stable when compared to other currencies around the world. This is due to their ability to control spending habits of the population. The problem we're seeing is that the current system usually has fallbacks during bad times to encourage investment and spending- lowering interest rates. We've done that so much that interest rates have been damn near 0% since 2008. Even though we haven't fully recovered, the next bad turn in the economy would force us to go to negative interest rates which would be catastrophic for the retired and people near retirement. I don't understand what Ross is trying to say, honestly. If he agrees with the Fed's purpose, then he should see interest being raised as a necessity. If he doesn't agree with their purpose, then complaints about interest would be largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

I would love to smash her ass

Holla Forums used to be better

You must have been living in a dream world with your pickle friends.

I can't find anything either way. His patronym being Celtic doesn't stop him from being Jewish, as Judaism is maternally transmitted.

brb gotta go buy more rope

I just hope Trump knows what he's doing. He's playing with fire. I really hope he has some 4d chess move to use these people.

She's a 5/10 at best. Not only are you pedo scum, you don't even have taste. Sad!

Me 2

nigger wat

It's her devotion to the God Emperor that makes her attractive.

Kind of the point, Moishe.

This.

The rest of the people giving you negative replies are grade A faggots. Holla Forums has always been pro young waifus.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Hitler had no idea about what Hess was planning, and was fucking furious when he found out what happened. Not to say the other guy isn't retarded, but you're a fucking idiot as well.

It bitters me that people repeat Talmud bullshit. Genetics trumps their religious beliefs, it's transmitted by both parents.

Pedo posting has gotten to shill levels on this board. We cannot accept these mentally ill faggots.

New D&C tactic : Capitalize on Trump's Jew's connections and use it against him.

that's not new

They've been doing it for around 16 months now.

>oy vey goy! don't talk about Trump's Jewish connections! He's a based h'white nationalist just like you!

Something strange seems afoot…

We don't care, Moshe.

Fuck yeah, I would too. It's only natural.

there is a special place in hell for you. kys

user, I…..

Fuck off you degenerate faggot.

I wish reddit would go back already.

Nice try kikel

REMINDER THAT WE'RE BEING RAIDED CONSTANTLY BY TROLLS AND SHILLS. STAY ON TOPIC IN ALL THREADS, DON'T FALL FOR BAIT. REPORT AND FILTER SHILLS.

These idiots never learn. Celtic is a culture not a race.

Hillary go

This pic seems pretty accurate.

go back to cuckchan, you fucking Jewish rat.

Nice try Schlomo Sheckelberg, time to go back to reddit. There is nothing wrong with liking lolis.

No user, you are the degenerate faggot.

kys pedo poster

you're gonna hang, pedoscum.

lol future pedo right here.

It doesn't matter as long as Trump controls them and changes things for the better until we can get a Fourth Reich installed in government.

We still don't care, Moshe.

Wtf are we getting raided by reddit right now? What's with all these degenerate faggots against something that was considered normal for most of history?

What is this kikery?

at least everyone knows you're a kke.

sticking your cock in a 10 year old was never considered normal outside of the subhuman shitholes where you most definitely come from, Mohammed.

You're one of about 20 (1)'s ITT. Nobody is fooled, kike.

We still don't care, Moshe.

Drudge is down

Yes we know, shlomo. You Jews don't care that Trump is your good goy tool.

You sure that isn't in your head kike lord?

Quite. You'll hang one day, don't worry.

FFS We had a good thing going on around here, now it became compromised just like halfchan

So he's definitely redpilled as to exactly how they operate.
The question now is whether he's actually one of them or not, and the evidence so far can be looked at two ways:

Honestly, I think most of Holla Forums has been expecting the kikes to try to crash the economy soon, especially since Trump won the presidency.
By putting a bunch of kikes in charge of the economy, Trump may actually be playing 1488-d chess again, because it puts (((them))) in a difficult position.

Bet you would sicko kike. You'll hang one day.

Cat's deserve it tbh.
:^)

Kill yourself

He's pissed cause higher rates means less money for him in his line of work

Nobody in the Trump administration actually has the balls to or even would want to take down the FED, its not happening.

In jest, in jest. Truthfully one of the best animals I ever owned was pic related.

Anti-Christian!