Which side?

Which side?

Also is it me or does the cnc universe has a pretty accurate view of the current situation, populists, global governments, media manipulation by the populists, government "secrets" that were secret for a reason etc.

1995 tiberium falls onto earth slowly creeping over anywhere with its ability change anything else into tiberium, used as a resource

World divided into

GDI

>>>Holla Forums

Shit thread.

Kane knows what "peace through power" means. He doesn't want to protect only a small chosen minority of earth's population from tiberium infestation, but all of it and for that he needs power. Despite being heavily outmatched by the GDI the Brotherhood still puts up a fight and will in the end be victorious. The strength of the conviction and the ideals of Kane are the "power". The Brotherhood of Nod wants to control tiberium and use it to better mankind. Essentially creating world peace. That the GDI industrial complex doesn't like that is obvious. Tiberium has become a part of nature and it has to be dealt with. GDI only wants to shield the people from it, while still exploiting it as a resource. Only through Nod can we "ascent" and conquer the stars by understanding the true nature of tiberium. I have confidence that Kane knows the truth, he is virtually immortal (100+ years old and unkillable) and an expert on tiberium. Some quotes:

We have to learn from the past and work together to survive on the dangerous infested planet. Something the GDI in its blue zones knows nothing about. Only by looking forward can we absolve ourselves of past tribal conflicts. Tiberium will help with this. I believe the "ascension" will bring all of humanity up to the standard of white people and then up to the standard of Kane himself. Kane used to be a close associate with Stalin. And before you call him a commie, consider that he knows of the horrors of the communist regime first hand and has not adopted their ideology for the Brotherhood.

Referring not only to his willingness to sacrifice himself for the greater good but also that he is still a human at heart. Despite having used tiberum to become a new and improved man, he still considers himself one of us. One of the people.

The GDI are a tough enemy. When the Brotherhood is triumphant, it will be through much pain and suffering. But the "garden" will be beautiful. What color does a beautiful garden have? Green. Just like tiberium. We have to work with the new conditions of nature to make tiberium work for us, stop seeing it as a destructive force. Once we learn to cultivate it, it will indeed be our greatest source of power.

Do I need to even explain this? A peaceful life for everyone is the end result of a Nod victory. All of planet earth will belong to us again, not just the blue zones, where the "elites" are hiding. The use of the word "species" implies the immense improvement a victory of Nod will be for all of humanity, bigger than anything else in history. By bringing together trenches, bunkers and factories, Kane is acknowledging the differences in the classes and has them work together. The military and the working class, together, enjoy the technology of peace. One vision of the tiberium life will enhance living standards immensely by using it as an unlimited source of energy.

I could go on but I think I've made my point clear.

Kaine is a lying, manipulative bastard that cares only about himself.

GDIDF please go.

By this same logic any Holla Forums material on Holla Forums can be told to be sent off of Holla Forums.

Uninstall yourself.

Yeah, Kane just managed to design the best AI super computer of all time. Essentially creating new life. He did this as a side project, by the way, while creating and then leading the only organization capable of challenging the GDI rule. An international brotherhood that managed to unite essentially all of the planet under his own ideology.

How is Kane lying when his deeds speak for themselves? Just look what he accomplished. GDI already had a power base in the UN that they made into a straight oligarchy with themselves at the top. Their generals are hiding on space stations (like the Philadelphia), never even as much as seeing the common man.

The massive thread about Trump getting Ford to put a factory in the US instead of Mexico also has a try-hard globalist shill making Command and Conquer references, with somewhere around 60 posts of weak memes and obvious bait. Report, sage, ignore, etc.

Kane is like Trump in a way, he tries to get people to worship him by talking big about ascendance and evolution but hasnt done anything really.

He is manipulating stupid religious tier morons as his tool to get whatever his end goal is

nod is made up of non whites remember

False, vast majority of people live in yellow zones, only few smart rich and capable people live in blue zones.

Most whites live in shitholes because they werent smart or capable enough, only a minority of smart people lives in blue zones.

I guess if this is just going to be a Command and Conquer thread, fine. But at least sage with every post.

Both sides are terrible in their own ways. It's a dystopia story.

I prefer GDI for one reason and one reason alone. Embed related; you'll know it when you see it.

GDI did nothing wrong. You can't dispute this.

It ends up being run by a black man.

Hey racist cuck, i am sorry that the world cares more about ability rather than skin color

That is why i always use the liquid tiberium bomb because white trash in yellow zones doesnt matter

No, he has a point. But a black man in a position of power is preferential to destroying the god damn planet.

Hey look, exactly what I said this thread was about. :^)

You must be really buttblasted about something. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that you've got two weeks left.

While NOD is attractive due to their fascist populist ideology, for all his charisma, Kane is a shady character with unknowable end goals. Considering he is immortal, presumably because he is in fact the Cain from the Cain and Abel story(the first murderer, cursed to walk the Earth forever), his motives are informed by a millennia of human interaction that he has conveniently placed himself at the centre. If Kane is Cain, then Kane could very well be the Anti-Christ as well.

Do yourself a favor and never play Tiberium Wars and Tiberium Twilight. The canon remains more interesting the less EA ever had to do with it.

He's just baiting. Check out the thread about the Ford factory and look for the ID with piles of stale memes and C&C references.

Tiberium wars was great, cnc4 is shit

Why was the music in the CnC games so good?

Yes, it can. That's why we have separate boards.

crunchy

I liked Wars from a gameplay perspective, but didn't it shit on the lore, too? It's been a long time.

Twilight was shit because it was a mobile game that they decided to make a PC release like halfway through development.

I have no idea. Embed related.

Mental Omega just got a major update; whole new faction with 3 subfactions and a totally reworked menu system that's more like Tiberian Sun's with tech level ceiling options, etc.

GDI cucks BTFO.

Excellent taste, user

lol Holla Forumstards as usual

The Anti-Christ will be supremely charismatic, strong willed, invincible and will bring a period of "world peace" (before he turns on the world and sets himself up as a God)

Red Alert's premise was my first redpill

CNC4 spoilers: all he really wants to do is leave and join his ayylmao brothers, he just nopes the fuck out the second he gets the opportunity like "see ya later humangators"

NOD or GDI?
fucking neither
NOD are pseudocommies and GDI is ZOG
I'd rather the fucking aliens took the whole planet and turned it into a tiberium mine than let either take over the fucking planet

CNC4 a shit, ((they)) got their hands on it.

Tiberium is a force for good in the right hands. Under Kane's guidance humanity could achieve new heights. With GDI's limited understanding of tiberium, no wonder people are turning into monsters.

Kane is immortal and has observed all of human history, some from very powerful positions. His knowledge must be immense. Maybe he learned from the lessons. Maybe he is trying to make up for his mistake (being the first murderer). C&C is a tragic tale of a man who committed the ultimate sin trying to redeem himself by ending all conflict on earth.

Why shouldn't he set himself up as a god? He is literally the most powerful being on earth. I know it is weird to trust a guy to of shady origins to rule over everyone. But he has proven to be very smart, indeed. Designing Cabal, knowing more about tiberium than anyone else. If tiberium is a curse and not a blessing then Kane's knowledge will ultimately very useful. He knew about tiberium before it arrived so he's the first guy I'd turn to to find out more.

Also, Kane is a skinhead.

Now that the God Emperor's is in place can we undo the prophecy?

Globalist Defending Islam
Or
Nigger Obliteration Delegation

The Foehn are so far 100% my jam, with the single regrettable exceptions of their superweapons not being terribly interesting or powerful, and having no fixed-wing aircraft. Their aircraft are really good; just not quite my stylistic preference. I like fast-movers.

Shockwave is also an excellent mod, for Generals. The GLA Salvage General became my main after never liking GLA; they use revived old war technologies, from Nebelwerfer defensive batteries to Katyusha artillery to P-61 Black Widows and Mi-8s for an improvised airforce. Their rocket troopers carry FLASH launchers, and they roll around in BRDM-2s instead of Technicals. SA-2 and Gadfly AA, white phosphorus weapons, and a custom built assault gun on tracks that can turn buildings or tanks inside out. It's a who's who of stylish retro military aesthetic.

Their superweapon is, hilariously, a Soyuz rocket. Mechanically, it's the Chinese nuke except it spreads anthrax instead of radiation.

Kane is aliens

not very fucking aesthetic tbh
either clean crew cut, gelled slicked or fucking barbarian as fuck
skinheads shouldnt lead

Scout's honour.

Gotta admit, got chills reading that part. Interesting perspective.
Because he isn't the creator of the universe, he is either a genetic abnormality or literally one of God's creations that he punished in the earliest of human history.

>>>Holla Forums

This is a slide thread.

In the inhospitable wilderness of the internet, we must make do. You! Construct a latrine and name it Holla Forums!

>>>Holla Forums