(((Haaretz))): The Two-state Solution Is Already Dead

(((Haaretz))): The Two-state Solution Is Already Dead

Supporters of a two-state solution respond aggressively to anyone who tries to undermine their magical faith in a miracle that what is dead will somehow be resurrected.

archive.fo/Lqjzg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VWAHb
conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/rep-steve-king-to-introduce-resolution-rejecting-the-two-state-solution-standing-with-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is a jewish shill.

I would encourage every user to go their local college and participate in the "Boycott/Divest/Sanction" movements. You'll have to stomach being around shitskins and lefties but it's fun to work on ways of harassing prominent local Israelies leftist-shaming style.

You also get to infiltrate and build social credit so you can get access to the other lefty stuff like ANTIFA or whatever.

None of these points apply to my post. And no, wanting Jews to become a minority in Israel so can choke on the same kind of diversity they like to promote in our countries does not make me a "Jewish shill".

as in citizenship but not really?

There are actually jews named Shlomo?

2017 just started and it's already amazing. The kikes got Trumped so hard that some of them abandoned Moloch/Baal and switched to Allah/Demiurge. Now there's infighting between "nationalist jews" (typical kikes) and "ultra-orthodox jews" (kikes that want their women to wear burqas). I'm looking forward to seeing Our Greatest Ally™ crumble.

Oh.

Hi (((TRS))).

What?

It's gotten to an absurd level

Worst usage of green text I've ever seen. It's like you guys haven't lurked more than 5 minutes

Israel nukes Palestine and Syria and Iran. Israel made to be an example to all Nations what can happen when you try to attack Jews. The new United Nations is set-up in the New Israel.

Scenario two: Jews make Nationalism look bad while clearing house of Arabs until a final solution can be proposed of a Middle Eastern Union that is controlled by Jews just like the European Union.

GTFO /fringe/. Back to your sad board

fags tbh

Hebrews will become outbreeding for the palestines soon, Trump is trully the Master of the 1488 chess

Rep. Steve King to introduce resolution rejecting the two-state solution, standing with Israel

archive.is/VWAHb
conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/rep-steve-king-to-introduce-resolution-rejecting-the-two-state-solution-standing-with-israel

Why does this word seem to have a different meaning in laws?

FUCK THE KIKES, HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Bump.

I don't know why Jews try and go full ethnonationalist when Israel is shitskin as fuck.

The only kikes there that even look white are the Russian ones. Every other kike I saw there was no different than an Arab

Because of religion, why do you think Europe has different countries its language in their case is.

That is true but a lot of kikes in israel think of themselves as white even when they're more Arab looking than Lebanese.

Some actually get super butthurt when you say they look no different to Palestinians.

Well Nationalism would still make sense then as even being in the minority means that your fellow tanned jews will protect a jewish society with you together which is probably more worth to them then not having it in favour of living in insular whiteness.

Goodbye Israel. Take Iran and Saudi Arabia with you. You did this to yourself.

Well we got at least 4 more years of it

Nuke Israel

Nationalist Jewish state trying to expand into Greater Israel, while also protecting its population from cultural takeover.
Whats wrong with this again?

Good. I prefere one state solution - arab Palestine, and kikes at sea bottom.

Why are you alphabetizing and awkwardly listing things in your greentext?