discord.gg/zDt79jq

I thought they decided on Kindergender?

pardon me?

Kill all trannies.

Clovergender = a child trapped in an adult's body, attracted to other children
Pronouns: Cl / clir / climself

Kindergender = a child trapped in an adult's body, attracted to adults
Pronouns: Kl / klir / klimself

Age is not a gender. Genders are not physical things.

They are meant to stay children in their mind and soul, even as their bodies age. They are a seperate gender.

wtf is this shit

Brett low energy that, that's the best they could come up with? Cloverfield?

It's like we don't even really need to fight our opposition when their own ideology corrodes any notion of objectivity and definitions to the point that it itself is meaningless.

What the fuck is this pedo shit.

age is a social construct

every fucking time with the control of language.
FALSE

FUN FACT

"Gender" isn't even a fucking legit, actual word. Look it up, the fucking thing was invented back in the 50s or 60s by some kike psychologist. In the context he used it, he essentially created that word with the definition basically being "whatever you want it to be." Hence all those fucking faggots these days claiming to be the most retarded "genders" because that word doesn't actually fucking mean anything.

The only word technically used to delineate guys and girls before that heeb made up shit was "sex." Sex is still the only scientifically and technically correct term. That doesn't stop retards from saying "my sex is male but my gender is nonbinary weaselkin."

Point is, "gender" is a bullshit word. It can mean anything. No point in not calling age a gender, everything fucking else is. Still a completely shit thread, mods are asleep at the wheel as per fucking usual.

Pedos are pedos. Age of consent exists for a reason and a difference between a child and adult is they they are not SEXUALLY MATURE.

What beyond basic biology is there to understnad?
These people are really begging for a culling.

whatcha sliding, schlomo?

Holla Forums was right again

because you can't spell "child lover" without "clover"

No shit sherlock.

well people still consider guys going for 15 year olds pedophiles. The thing is that many 15 year olds are definitely sexually mature. I've seen enough pictures through the chans of young girls with asses and tits. The question is how young is too young for people? Age of consent is 18 here in burgerland, but that doesn't mean there aren't many girls between 14-16 who are ready for sex, physically most girls i've talked to in my life mentioned they lost their virginity between 16-18.

So does that mean it's okay to fuck a 15 year old because she's physically sexually mature? It isn't just the physical maturity we need to worry about, age of consent also exists because girls that young are naive and stupid and lack and real experience, and so are easily manipulated and vulnerable. I'd say age of consent is NOT a simple matter of "before or after ready for sex."

remember to sage, too.

Dear god i didn't see it at first.
Worse than I thought.

Perfect example of Leftism corrupting language for self perpetuation.

words don't fucking arise out of whole cloth unless there is something new and important we have no terminology for. Words come from organic evolution of the language and/or repurposing other words or slowly changing definitions.

Having a single faggot create a fucking term out of thin air, and then spread that term with the help of his other kike psych peers propping him up in his field, is not a legitimate fucking word. Let me guess, "nonbinary otherkin" is a legit term too? So is this "clovergender" thing, right? It's legit because someone just MADE IT THE FUCK UP and gave it their own personal definition, tada a word was invented!

You are such a massive faggot. The lack of sage only makes it that much more obvious.

What the fuck is your source?

That's the definition of "woman" if I ever saw it.

What the hell is this crap?

that's the joke
I hope it was when they made the image

You guys realize this is a Holla Forums concoction made to mock the LGBBQWTF people, right?

I guess the true joke is that it is impossible to tell.

It's beyond absurd. The only people that will believe it are the ones that go along with whatever the leftist media says. They'll be outed as sheep, and the lgbbq's will have to make up excuses, while being confronted with the inevitably ridiculous outcomes of their claims and methods

Look at this shitgoy and laugh!

Will the ride ever end?

this is a cuckchan ruse, isn't it?

what is cuckchan

cuckchan is 4chan, and their logo is a 4 leaf clover. lurk moar, newfag

GAS THE PEDOS