It's time for movie night. We drived for 6 hours today so grammar no good but movie we have lots vote from below

It's time for movie night. We drived for 6 hours today so grammar no good but movie we have lots vote from below

Pokehontas
Gumbay
Carz won

Or pick Ted or Yaki Box

Ted box is Sex and Cherry Blossoms and Cultural appropriation

Yaki box is the sordid tale of a brave American man and his oriental pals fighting crime and each other as they oppose the evil Mike and his sports enthusiast cohorts

Other urls found in this thread:

original.livestream.com/tedfufu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LINK BECAUSE I AM NEGLECTFUL

original.livestream.com/tedfufu

Voting Yaki Box

Voting Yaki.

What were last weeks movies?
Also Ted Box.

Ted time

Flipping a birthday card says I'm voting for Yaki

Ted box sounds fun. It won't be.

Yaki box

voting dirty pair/project ako crossover ova

voting yaki

it's gotta be Ted

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/a/

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/suicide/

Tonight's first movie is Street Fighter the animated movie. A movie trying to put a plot to Street Fighter and somehow succeeding with somewhat sexy results

Too bad that it doesn't have the Japanese score or that it isn't the British English dub.

This has nothing to do with Western cartoons or comics. If you're going to shill your stream here, show things that are relevant to the board.

At least it's animated, almost everything for the last 5 weeks or so has been live action.

You guys should really vote for any of the three animated options presented to you every week sometime. Not our fault people pick the random thing.

Oh cut the shit, you pick the random things, and you know they'll pick the random thing. It's one thing to use that to slip in non-Holla Forums movies every now and then, but when you go for over a month without showing anything actually Holla Forums related you can't just act like the stream is totally Holla Forums related. At least the Craig guy shows cartoons every time.

Then blame the other guys, not us. The random movies are usually worse than the three movies anyways.

I do, but it's still mostly your fault. You offer the mystery boxes knowing that's what they'll pick, you pick what they are, and you go for weeks without making any of them Holla Forums related.
Then why don't you pick better ones for the boxes?

MOVIE OVER SOON VOTE FOR NEXT MOVIE.

VOTE FOR
Pokehontas
Gumbay
Carz won

OR…

TED BOX WHICH IS STILL SEX AND CHERRY BLOSSOMS AND CULTURAL APPRORIATION

OR YAKI BOX WHICH IS ANIMAL ROMANCE AND REVENGE

Flipping a copy of The Decagon House Murders says I'm voting for Ted

Ted

Voting ted

Voting Ted Box

voting street fighter movie

Ted Box because I hate myself.

voting yaki

I can't imagine being as fucked in the head as you are

You're a pretty unimaginative faggot then aren't you?

In honor of the late Roger Moore we present to you "You Only Live Twice" the 5th Bond movie where 6 foot 2 inch Sean Connery Bond goes to Japan to live life as a totally convincing Japanese Man and live the Japanese Life.

Oh and the Yaki box was an animated movie. OH SO CLOSE. 80% of the movies were animated and you ended up with this one.

Yeah, but only 50% of the ones that actually had a chance of being picked were animated. And even then the animated box for the first pick wasn't even western.
Seriously, when was the last time someone chose something besides the boxes?

Kill yourself anytime

Learn how to punctuate anytime.