GF getting redpilled

So over the past few days, I've been redpilling my girlfriend heavily from some sources I consider credible, we've touched on:

The migrant problem/Islamism
Feminism
Hillary Shillton

Do you have any suggestions as to what else I could open her eyes about? Possibly links.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/ghettoized-uk-muslims-believe-britain-75-per-cent-islamic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice blogpost
>>>/polblog/ or see >>>/polarchive/ with redpill dumps

This.

But to answer your question: The banks, usury, the Holocaust and the jews (Jewish Question).

Jews is the ultimate redpill. Besides the migrant problem and feminism both revolve around jewish influence. So I don't know how exactly you "redpilled" anyone without even mentioning the kike problem.

I basically showed her the bad things about them, the truth behind the migrants actually just wanting the west to be like the middle east and the feminism about their absolute hypocrisy that they're spewing around lately.

You gotta take it one step at a time, you know, else you scare them away.

Don't go ham on the Jews at first. Indoctrination about the holocaust is strong within people. Start by pointing out things like, "Ever notice how people in the media calling for multiculturalism are usually Jewish, yet Israel continues to take measures to insure its 'purity?'" Then show a few examples.

Women are creatures of subtlety. They'll pick up on small things and get put off by full-on harsh reality. Just be incredulous as to why everything bad always has to have some Jew behind it, as if you're pained alongside her in the realization. If you're working on the race question, just make comments such as "they'll never end racism if they keep acting like this" and "they have so many scholarships and aid societies, why don't they use them". It's a comment that upon thinking leads the person to their own conclusion. That's why being on the side of truth is handy.

I know, the ham on and all that, gotta be slow-fed.

I'll try that.

Yes, she is a real qt3.14

bump for great redpilling

Show her the greatest story never told user that's a must need watch for general redpilling

read these books

Redpill her on the fact that she's dating a blogposting faggot
how her this thread

It's not that hard to red pill your girl friend if she loves you. My girl went from a shaved head and wanting no kids to long hair, dresses and wanting at least five. Beauty, truth and happiness are on our side, just embrace it.

If you want your girl to have an opinion on politics you're just as pathetic as someone who lusts over gamer girls. Any girl who has an opinion on politics is going it for attention, don't bother trying to red pill her on that stuff, just stick to tradition and family.

Will do.

Where do I get the Mein Kampf book that it specifies in the picture?

Already did, she's laughing whole-heartedly and she agrees that I'm a blogposting faggot.

It's not so much about making her have an opinion about politics, it's about changing her opinions to the right ones. Trust me, she isn't an attention seeker.

To redpill about jews start making a list of all the bankers, media moguls and other ethnic monopolies and their pernicious influence in the world, at the end you say such ethnicity is jewish, and you finish with "the holocaust is a lie, deal with it".

Oh, we're slowly been over this.
Whenever some curious artical or event happend, we'd briefly wiki them and it's a wonder how 9/10 of them are jews, isn't it? She thought it was strange, too.

Go slow OP. You want her to ask you things not just stuff it all down her throat like cock.

You will pretty much be disassemblying her worldview. There's shit she's grown up beleiving that is false and that might even be core to her identity. Some stuff about America I've seen reduce people to tears.

I'll go easy on her, but she isn't terribly deeply imbedded in anything, other than feminism she says, but she's a "good" feminist that actually believes in equality for the sexes, she says.

Deconstruct equality with basic stuff that will resonate with her, like basic biological differences, different modes of thinking, etc. Perhaps if she is already a little mistrustful of rampant capitalism/advertising you can approach it from the angle that equality between the sexes is beneficial for marketing by creating atomised individuals with disposable income.

My ex was fake agreeing and then mocking my views at a family dinner.

Women are traitors and cannot be trusted.

What does the "creating atomised individuals" mean, could you elaborate for me?

That sucks, dude, I am pretty sure my girlfriend wouldn't do the same thing. How long did you two know eachother?

We already knew Huffington Post was full of it.

Ouch.

Dump the bitch.

That's blatant disrespect.

She was mind cucking you.

I mean…

I think he meant "dump that bitch" as in, "Eat her raw flesh and shit her out on the chained-down half-corpses of her flayed relatives."

Or maybe he's just a larping 13 AND A HALF!!! year old with no reading comprehension.

I wonder? Perhaps you got through to her but she couldn't cope so she played it off as mockery or jokes as this family dinner to see how people she respects react to these beliefs. To play it off as a joke or mockery is safe as it takes the blame or anger away from her ( typical woman thing)…idk just thinking out loud.

At first you need to understand how the left brainwashing is working.

Either makes no difference. I just can't even.

Oh right.

Carry on then.

Did you dump her because of this incident , or did she do something even worse?

I get that, but did anybody proof-read the writing of that image? I mean, I skimmed over it and found like 3 misspellings in 10 seconds.

dat turtle

Several years. She always had a rebellious streak though.

I didn't go in depth with my views though cause she's a woman and they're never really invested in the men's world anyway. They'll just attach themselves to whatever guy seems winning the most at any given time and shows interest.

Not really. I was talking about jews to another family member and she mockingly interjected "He believes jews control the economy" or something like that.

Wasn't it also recently that some poll that was given to "British" muslims that came to the conclusion that 78% of them think Britain is mostly muslim?

Just being sceptical here, you're certain it was a mocking way she said it? Quite the bitch move if it indeed was the case.

Yeah, that's right.

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/ghettoized-uk-muslims-believe-britain-75-per-cent-islamic/

Was a fast translation from a german image. Mark the misspellings and I correct them.

post her tits or gtfo

I'm dating a linguist, so I decided to bring her Coon's Races of Europe (1939). She's loving it.

Leave the Jews for the very last part. After years of successful redpilling, use maieutics for the Hebrews.