These black racists are against race mixing and could be our allies

Could Holla Forums use them tactically and promote this ideology among black people so that race mixing is taken care of and ended for good.

The Israelites are a bunch of nigger bible thumpers who believe that niggers are the real Israelites and slavery was a just punishment by God on niggers for their sins. They believe white people are the devil(they call us edomites). They believe it is sin for a nigger to mix with a white person.

This sounds interesting and has potential if we could find a way to promote this religion among niggers so that we can slow down this race mixing. Of course the final solution would be so send the niggers back to africa but until this can be achieved temporary fixes will have to be found.

Video related shows the 'Israelites' calling out a nigger for race mixing with 'edomites'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rmTh9
archive.fo/Osyi3
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This other video shows the Israelites telling a white person that they are already in hell

Good.

No, at most I'll offer them the opportunity to go in the gas chamber last.

just because they don't want to marry white women doesn't mean they don't want to rape them.

just because they don't want to marry white women doesn't mean they don't want to rape them.

True but a big problem is the racemixing. Rape babies get aborted wjereas Race mix babies continue to live and race mixed families are an abomination

I don't care what they want.

This attitude is short sighted. By the time we are in a position to achieve a white nation our population might have to such a low level due to race mixing. We can't let the perfect be the enemy of the practical

You smell of alt-right TRS faggotry.
On a scale of 1 to 100 how "based" is "based Milo"?

Don't be a fucking retard. Ever hear of the phrase "useful idiots". These niggers could be our useful idiots

They might be "useful idiots" but they still aren't our allies.
And I'll ask again, how "based" is "based Milo"?

Use the niggers, promote this soley on fake coon accounts like twitter and instagram.

Ok perhaps ally is a wrong word. The correct word is tool

Could the niggers be out tools?

*our tools

Exactly. Something like that.

Still haven't answered the question.

I don't give a fuck about your question. Fuck off chump

Allies? no, useful idiot at best.

You have to understand, even if they're really against racemixing doesn't mean their children will follow their example, kike media will persuade teens to rape. The very existence of nigger is a threat to the planet and humanity as a whole, they're a form of biological weapon.

See>>8667126

Non-stop demographic defeatism, niggers and faggots as allies. Getting to be tiresome listening to these fuckers.

>"but Holla Forums you are alt-right"
Fuck off nigger lover, you're first in the oven.

Use them as tools. Stay updated faggot

Where did I use the word based you mongoloid?

Fuck off (((trshill)))

Why the fuck would anyone want to turn 12% of the us population into black panther militants who think they're The Chosen and do to whites what they should want to do to kikes?

If you believe racemixing is a big enough problem to make that the solution, you need to stop believing the judenpresse. Evidence abounds, like this pew research poll
archive.fo/rmTh9
show that whites are unlikely to miscegenate. Even the kikes at 23andme admit that racemixing for whites it's low
archive.fo/Osyi3
It's a forced meme being pushed by the jews to make people think it's okay and to make anyone with white pride hate their own race for being traitors.

Right now niggers primarily kill and deal dope to each other in shithole cities that are easily avoided. That's the best they're ever going to get, besides gone, in the US. Everyone who tried bringing up ways to co-opt them like noi or this forget that doing so will unify and organize them with the soul purpose of hating/killing white people. Stop trying to lift niggers up through whatever retarded religion you can find. They're as good as they're going to get in the US and that's as good as they'll ever be. The solution is to remove them.

They are not based. They are idiots who can be used as tools.

Niggers becoming more violent is a good thing in the short term. This helps to start the race war.

Well, if your tool will multiply and rape your grandchildren then they aren't a very good tool in the long run isn't it?

I will consider them ally only if they're sterilized.

Because arming blacks to fight against each other worked so well for Afrikaners.

Lad you're clearly throthing at the mouth holding back saying it, wouldn't surprise me if you've got your little choad in one hand while the other is searching videos on Blacked for "BASED BLACK NATIONALIST fucks aryan girl but won't impregnate her"

Time to face reality you TRS cuck, you're going in the oven.

They might multiply in the short term but they won't race mix. Niggers are already multiplying the final solution is to provoke a race war which gives us an excuse to shipthem back to africa

Nice projection there cuck

Says the nigger lover.

or kill them

Your subversion is showing there rabbi. Time to hide

My subversion?
I'm not the faggot wanting to ally with niggers.

what, you think everyone on Holla Forums is white?

Nobody is talk about allying with them. The idea is to use them as tools. Why are you being willfully dense there rabbi

Not allies. We use them as tools. Its already been corrected

you're missing my point

The Holla Forums I care about is white.

Muhammad Ali on interracial marriage and couples

Hey don't like, don't pay any mind to it.

Accelerationism is proving more and more to be a failed goal given the current state of the White culture. The US only 60% White and city centers are practically warzones. In 2015/16 there was a national campaign by kikes to incite niggers to riot and they did. Going to far as to launch a targeted campaign against police officers. Even just a few decades ago that would have been met with violence by police and national guard, now the movement gets invited to the niggerhouse to talk to king nigger. All over Europe you see examples of cities or countries that should be rising up, Paris, Sweden, Germany, etc. But they aren't, the White Man is too soft for that. His pride in his race and the ethnostate he used to live in must be restored. What's the point of inciting a race war when the niggers and spics will be the only ones doing the killing while white cucks and kikes make excuses for them?

HEY Holla Forums LET'S ALLY RIGHT WING JEWS, BLACK WOMEN, CONSERVATIVE TACOS,SIKHS, MODERATE MUSLIMS, JAPS WITH PLASTIC SURGERY, CONSERVATIVE HOMOS,…
HEY Holla Forums LET'S ALLY RIGHT WING JEWS, BLACK WOMEN, CONSERVATIVE TACOS,SIKHS, MODERATE MUSLIMS, JAPS WITH PLASTIC SURGERY, CONSERVATIVE HOMOS,…

This will happen more and more as they realize migration to the west is becoming a seductive trap. They advertise to these nations in order to enslave them to debt.

Furthermore, after white genocide, it'll be chinese genocide, then indian genocide, then african genocide until all that is left is jews and a slave race.

fuck, didn't mean to do that

noi is another anti-white, pro-black group that wants to turn niggers into an army against white.

Because we have the guns

Niggers already are an army against whites. Are you naive?

They are notorious cowards. That's why they struggle to earn enough work - they don't have the balls to take responsibility.

see

Right now niggers primarily stick to their nigger ghettos and kill other niggers.

So? He was with nation of islam.

This could be true in some places but long term we can't have the niggers staying here. We have to find a strategy that sends the niggers back to Africa

Whites will just leave. Look at cities niggers have destroyed. First whites move to white areas and then move out. Take detroit for example. Do you want to turn the US into a nationwide detroit. That's what it will take to get Whites to fight back at this point.

Niggers need to be gone. I don't think accelerationism will work right now. Whites need to get their ball back first or too much will be given up before they fight back. That's my point.

claims africa is named after scipio….

these people are so fucking stupid.

In most inner cities the white population is already decreasing and getting filled up with multicultural shitholes. Whites will resist at some point but whites always have to proved into fighting back. Right now its just too cozy for whites to wake up

*have to be provoked

And also opposed Trump saying that "Muslims should stand up against him". Still a nigger.

That's what I'm trying to say. White Pride needs to be restored. Organizing and focusing niggers to provoke a racewar won't work. It will only strengthen them. Strengthen whites first so they're primed to fight back and then get niggers in the fight. If whites wake up enough, they might just fight back after realizing how much they've lost. I don't think that will happen. Personally I think it will take some nigger militant group to start the racewar, but you never know.

Yes but until the whites are strengthened we have to stop further racemixing even if its a small amount because even those small amounts affect the white population more because birth rates are low

I dont like this angle because its we wuz kangz tier bullshit and does nothing but empower niggers.
Niggers have no identity, no history other than being a commodity. Its important to let them never forget this and the fact they as a race of people are inferior and obsolete. Its also important to remind white people of this as it takes two to race mix.>>8667073

There are better ways to reduce racemixing than propping up niggers. Campaigns about higher violence towards women and children by niggers. Lower achievement rates by mixed races. Show how mudsharks fucking live in ghettos and on welfare. Getting niggers organizing and giving them a focus is not the way.

Bingo

I don't think it empowers them. It just creates a bunch of delusional niggers. It will be like they are doing our work for us

We won't be propping anything up. We won't be giving them any special rights. We'll just be using them as tools to achieve our goals in this case to reduce racemixing

No allies. Let them speak, let them be radicalized. This is fine in my book.

See

Eric A did it better.

Look at the shooter in Dallas. 1 nigger killed how many cops, 10? That's more than all the nigger sin jew york can do in a year in a single shooting. He was disciplined. He knew how to shoot. He was prepared. Why? Because he wasn't some drugged out street nigger. He was a black militant who wanted to kill whites. You want to create millions of them and turn them loose? Go fuck yourself.

It's a 'TRS homo supporting allied with based X minority' episode

See

Niggers make bad tools, if they were such great slaves then why did European countries send their own people as "slaves" instead of getting a nigger to do the job?

The Jews flooded the market with cheap black slaves just as they do with every other product and now look we actually have to think about their existence instead of them being so far away they'd never be able to get here.

is TRS the group behind saying White people should ally with subhumans like the Irish and the Slavs?

Seems the TRS homos are going full civic on us lmao, stay frosty lads

Niggers have been killing cops and will continue to kill cops. What I want is for niggers to stop race mixing with whites until we can figure out a way to cleanse them out of her and back to africa

You are completely missing the point of that post. Read it again and then reply.

weren't they always like this?

This has already been answered. We need to provoke a race war eventually and the best way to do that is to create a bunch of violent niggers who the whites will eventually have to stand up to instead of containing them as they have done all along until now

Whites will not fight back. They would have, at least on a limited scale, after blm rioted destroying cities and began a targeted campaign of killing whites. All you have to do is look at the current state of the US and Europe to know whites will not fight back in their current state. Whites need to be strong enough to fight back before the racewar states.

I don't agree with this. Whites will fight back when motivated to do so. Until now there hasn't been enough motivation. It will take changing the status quo from coexistence to something that causes a real conflict to break out

Then that is the findamental difference between us. I think whites need to be brought up first because they won't fight back quick or hard enough. Provoking niggers into the racewar now could very well result in the balkanization of the US. That would play perfectly into the kikes hand.

Except niggers dont work. Thats why they have generational welfare.
Niggers fit in to the kikes playbook because the kikes want a society where people are deoendant on the govt. Niggers dont fit into the nat-soc play book because youre expected to work for yourself and family and bring society up through bringing up yourself.

We need to keep whites informed on whats going on in the globalist / marxist political agenda and get more whites voting for white interests. Niggers are useless, leave them in their ghettos and stop fucking them and hanging out with them. Leave them in the dark.

Whites will be complacent until they see an enemy. Right now they don't see the enemy in the nigger. All these things you speak about making the white people strong will not happen until they see the threat. The status quo is not motivating the white people to strengthen themselves.

Part of the reason Trump won this election is because they saw all these violent niggers on TV

nobody is talking about fitting the niggers into anything. All that is being talked about here is to promote this delusional nigger cult covertly so that it reduces at least some racemixing.

The long term plan is to cleanse the niggers out of her but until that happens we have to prevent further population decline among whites

The real enemy is the kike who controls the nigger puppets.

Both the nigger and the kike are enemies and they have to be removed

Electing a civic nationalist because they are disgusted with a system is different than going out in the street and killing niggers. blm was not the only factor in getting Trump elected. Whites havebeen seeing violent niggers on talmudvision for decades and it didn't start the racewar. There were teh race riots in the 60s. jew york in the 70s/80s and la in 80s/90s were far more violent than it is today. Civil rights were far less advanced and white people hated niggers more. How is bringing back that level of violence to a society and people even more cucked going to cause a racewar?

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

DATS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!, gets me every time.

Because the majority of white society still isn't cucked they are complacent. There is a difference. It has been a tried and tested tactic at least in the south. The best way to get a pro white politician elected always has been to incite the niggers into violence or make them appear to be the threat they are. Obviously in these cases the states have to be white majority states and not liberal shitholes like commiefornia

Electing someone isn't the racewar. They are vastly different scales. One is losing the time it takes you to vote. The other is killing dying, losing your entire family, your entire life. The two are not comparable.

In recent US history niggers have been just as/if not more violent than they are now. They were hated by whites A LOT more. The racewar did not happen. You're proposing to change only one part of the equation. Whites are far more subverted than they were even a decade ago. Let alone a hundred years ago when they used to lynch niggers.

Agreed but electing a pro white politician is a baby step to eventual racial conflict and electing a pro white politician is better than electing an anti white politician. Every little bit helps. There are no lynchings anymore because of all these laws. The way to dismantle these laws is to elect pro white politicians.

All what laws? Lynchings were never legal. In fact, people lynched because they knew juries, white people, would let them off. The fact of the matter is white people were violent against niggers when they had the most white pride and could rely on their fellow whites.

The lynchings were not legal but the niggers never had they power to fight back because we didn't have these civil rights laws back then. The idea is to gradually undermine these civil rights laws while increasing animosity between whites and niggers so that whites will be more racial in their voting preferences

*more racially conscious

There is only one type of black allies.

See

Niggers could have gone and lynched whites. They didn't because they knew whites would either kill them and get let off by a jury or they would be convicted. Whites held the power. How is empowering niggers going to undermine civil rights? Why empower niggers when you can empower whites?

Up until now you've been talking about starting the racewar and now it's about voting? Which is it?

Again I'm not talking about empowering. I don't know in what sense you use that word but promoting a delusional nigger cult among niggers is not empowering them

Both. Make whites more and more acially conscious. Undermine nigger rights. Keep increasing animosity between whites and blacks until there is a point where racial conflict breaks out

Giving niggers a sense of identity, purpose, and focus through WE WUZ KANGZ religions instead of letting them be gutter trash who sell out their fellow gang members for nigger cooze is empowering them. It's giving them discipline, organization, and goals. I pointed out the difference between the Dallas KANGZ shooter and commons niggers because it exemplifies the different levels a nigger can operate on.

Stop moving the goalpost for your argument. It was about starting the racewar and how to do it until you began to doubt your position.

Makes no difference. Niggers will still be gutter trash. The Dallas shooter isn't any different than the hood nigger. In some ways the hood nigger is insiduous because he stays in the hood and doesn't bother white people. The Dallas shooter kills cops, white people watch it on TV and they vote Trump instead of voting Hillary or staying at home

My argument is ultimately still for a race war to be started. Never said we sit idle until then

HOW NEW R U

No I knew vaguely about these types. I admit I am no expert on them. I just had an idea watching one of these idiots actually calling out a nigger for racemixing and thought why aren't we using this in some way

GLR spoke in front of Elijah Muhammad and a group of black nationalists, receiving a standing ovation.

Elijah said the white man does not want to mix and the black man wants to remain himself. He said he takes his hat off to any white man who wants to have white children.

You're fucking hopeless. Point out all the hood niggers who are ambushing cops using carbines/rifles, wearing body armor, getting double digit bodycounts, and put themselves in a defensible enough position that the cops blow them up?

Getting whites to elect more goodgoy kosher civ nats is not going to start the racewar. You're wrong. History has proven you wrong. Wake up and help your own people before you even think about wasting your piss putting out a nigger on fire.

Don't be an idiot, these niggers think they were kangs and that whitey rewrote history, that in reality Europe was always black. Such liars can never be our allies.

You're a fucking retard.
I don't give a fuck what he did.
You can't make any logical arguments so you seek to divert to perceived authority.
FUCK OFF KIKE

So you're a plebbitor who strolled in during the election and doesn't know shit about shit or how many times this thread has been created and shot down.

Since youre obviously ignorant, GLR stands for George Lincoln Rockwell, the leader of the American National Socialist Party.

See

Didn't say it will. I said it is a way to undermine nigger rights. Look who is going to be the attorney general now. I also underlined a strategy in which has multiple components.

I know he was.
You still don't have any fucking argument.

I've never seen a thread about using nigger anti race mixers as tools for our ends on Holla Forums? I'll admit I don't spend 24/7 here.

Youre being a child, I have presented an argument. The argument is that their leadership, and the masses of them are prepared to support white people who want to remain white.. and that by default makes them our ideological ally, like it or not.

No you haven't, and you're the fucking child.

Niggers need to die, especially uppity niggers who think that they wuz kangz.

Kill yourself Schlomo.

That a room full of niggers who followed Elijah Muhammad, the former leader of black Islam - were in full agreement with our National Socialist leader of the time.

Only the jews have turned us against eachother. We can accomplish much if we unite against the jew for common benefit. Jews are the real enemy in the end, this isnt a "work with some jews argument" this is a "unite against jews" argument. You seem to be transferring your rage towards TRS over to this totally different discussion.

How may uppity niggers have you killed today?

They literally want to exterminate white people, and mass rape white women.

FUCK OFF KIKE

Youre effectively calling George Lincoln Rockwell a jew. No one will take you seriously.

Mods.

No, niggers nigging makes us hate them, they're literally subhuman.

Well, I promise to kill you one day, so that's a niggerkike hybrid.

Actually those people didnt, they were prepared to remove niggers from our society and give whites total control, and we were prepared to do the same to get rid of them and achieve our white society.

Youre whats called an opposite influencer, stop pushing people away by acting like a flaming idiot. Youre being like Alex Jones on Piers Morgan.

I'm calling you a Jew, simply because "he dun did it!!!!!!" doesn't mean that it was good strategy, you have no argument to support your decision, you're a cuck for niggers.

You literally know nothing of the Hebrew niggers and the nation of Islam do you?

Listen kid, youre a joke, and you have no argument.

So you actually have no means to kill a nigger. You're just larping about it on a thread.

Wew

Ok, so, they are in favor of ethnostates?
If they can be persuaded to recolonize Africa in the name of their new ethnostate, then maybe a short term aline could be hypothetically possible. I doubt it would actually work and these guys represent 1/10000000th of the black population. They would probably be more interested in importing Muslims etc, and kneecaping whites as much as possible in order to take as much of our land as possible.

Nope. Youre a joke bud.

They are niggers they can't be persuaded to do anything. What they can be used as is tools to reduce racemixing until we find a way to kick their ass back there

JIDF used to do this shit on half/pol/ too when they got assmad about not being able to shill. They would start accusing everyone of being a jew to destroy the impact of calling out real jews.

I suspect this guys trying to D&Q, probably lefty/pol/.. but hes defending the jews either way.

He gave himself away the minute he talking about killing uppity niggers. He doth protest too much

*he started talking

TRS shills need to get out

This. Let them be useful idiots and push things in our direction. But never partner with them, because they are a true enemy and not the equal of whites. Have them take their black wives and nigglets back to Africa.

Get fucked Schlomo and Chaim.

No. Not allies. We have our own white races to care for. The negro needs to die out in our nation, and in Africa too, but Africa is not so high a priority.

GLR, Hitler and WLP all considered muslims an ally. Gandhi split the muslims out, because they werent compatible with peaceful society. The muslims went to Pakistan, the Hindus went to India… that is how those 2 countries were formed.

We can achieve a fully white country - if we only give them 10% of America.. and we can throw the jews out at the same time. That isnt even the same thing as allying them, its agreeing to separate. Its agreeing to what we want, they want what we want.

For us to have a white country.

TRS ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, THATS WHY THEY ARE SCARED OF Holla Forums

Germany wasn't filled with niggers and muds back then.
Hitler thought that they were subhuman tools to be used, it was a different time, and they're om our nations right now trying to exterminate us.
You're a cuck Holla Forums faggot who needs to be gassed.

in*

Kek.

That doesn't make me a race traitor you fucking dunce, you must be trolling. It solves white genocide, this is what you get when you ask children what they think about deathly serious political problems and the realistic options for diplomatically solving something like white genocide.

Its not like full scale war is on the table.

Good. More niggers need to follow the example of Nation of Islam and promote the jews as enemies of all peoples and staying within their own race. He was absolutely correct to be in Nation of Islam.

I should add, for those not paying attention.

The niggers outside "New Africa" - are forced to leave and are not permitted to come back.

The white people in New Africa are also forced to leave.

The rest of America is 100% white. We deport the spics, and jews. Take a vote on what measures to put in for asians, they wont be given citizenship though.

Why don't you start by giving your house to them then?
Just stop posting already Schlomo, you're just making a fool of yourself.

Just deport the niggers too.
There's more spics than nigger boy.

We should encourage them, but they aren't allies.

Yea, youre obviously a fucking lefty/pol/ kike or something. 20 years from now you wont get that map and scenario I just put up. Less than 50% of children under 5 in America are white.

In 20 years, youl get half the country, if they dont just start wiping you out. Youre obviously an underage idiot, or a shill. Pick one.

If we dont have the political power after a move like that to get rid of the spics, then give them California.

The white race will survive. We can wage war on them later, when we dont have jews hanging off our back.

You're a fucking retard, OP, you altistic righter. No non-whites are our friends are our allies. Our two races are fundamentally opposed as determined by evolution. They have an innate interest in seeing our race disappear as we do with there's. If you do not see this simple fact then you should either lurk moar or duck off

Really boy, at least try to fit in.
Go back to whatever antifa forum you came from already.

You're a fucking retard.
Never give foreigners anything, you're a cuckold race traitor who needs to die.

they aren't 'racist', they're normal

Nigger, you're a fucing nigger!
Just kill yourself already you retarded nigger.

and TRS wonders why we hate them

Yea whatever bud. Youve presented zero arguments, and youre a completely irrational idiot its plain to see. I just proposed a realistic solution to white genocide, youve proposed nothing. Explain your plan to rally the white race into doing anything to stop white genocide.

Go ahead, Ill wait.

I kind of see your point. Its expensive to actually round up and ship each nigger back to Africa. We can't even get whites to defend themselves right now so killing niggers isn't realistic at the moment. The only people talking about killing niggers are keyboard commandos shilling on Holla Forums. A solution like this makes sense if we don't give them any of our good lands and its easier to move them to a nearby land.

Sending them back to Africa has been perpetually talked about yet never has been realistically on the horizon

No that would be you, you stupid nigger kike.

No you haven't, your proposal is in no way realistic, it's just cucking.
Kill all niggers kikes and spics who won't leave.
There you go.

How do you propose to achieve this? Give us a roadmap

Wow, you must have killed a lot of niggers, kikes and spics. Tell me of your conquest in battle, my Aryan warrior brother.

But yea, obviously I meant what this guy said. Youve got tens of millions of them - and the white on black murder rate looks like this for example.

So far black people are killing more niggers than whites are, by several times. I think youve got your work cut out for you.

With guns.
How do you propose to achieve giving half of America to niggers and spics, provide a roadmap.

Tell me what you've ever accomplished, for I see nothing.
You're just a cuckold who wants niggers and spics to take America from white people, you're advocating cuckoldry.
If white nationalists ever were to gain the power needed to do what you're proposing they'd also have the power to exterminate ever single nigger spic and jew in America.

Get fucked you faggot cuckold who submits.

White people already have guns. I'm asking what white military/paramilitary organization of white people do you have in mind that is ready to take on the federal government while going on a shitskin killing spree?

they're right, bestiality is

uhh.. no, well OK, perhaps temporarily, on certain issues

Stop being new. Filter, report, and move on.

Btw I'm not the giving land for niggers guy although I don't think that is a bad idea and the dude said 10% not half. If you want any credibility you will have to learn to stop lying like a kike

Exactly.
How do you propose to give half of America to niggers, provide a roadmap.

You're a cuckold who wants to betray your people, you want to give your own peoples land to your enemies.
Just kill all the niggers who won't get shipped back to Africa.

Ive never killed any niggers, spics or kikes, but I wasnt the one saying we should. The point that not just I am making - is that the vast majority of white people dont seem to think they should go around killing all the black people.. and if someone held the opinion that we should, they would need to gain a lot of support because said plan could be realized.

So if you have a plan to actually convince people into killing all the niggers - before we fall into a tiny minority in all western countries - you are encouraged to let us know what it is.. but if you dont, you should shut the fuck up.

If you don't, we would resort to the next best plan which reasonably will stop white genocide.. which is segregation - agreeing with the niggers for them to leave, and take a small piece of land. It was a mistake to buy the niggers off the jews in the first place, and it was an even bigger mistake to not send them back to Africa when they were no longer of use…

As it stands, today, the plan I put forward above is probably the most realistic and preferential solution possible, we would be damned lucky to get it - and personally, I think its actually a joke - the idea the jews would ever permit our society to do such a thing.

It would stop white genocide, jews wouldnt allow it. Youre a jew, fuck off.

Just put down that Xbox controller you clown or go back to Holla Forums

How do you plan to give America to niggers?

If you have that amount of power you'd also have the power to kill all the niggers.

And I'm not saying that we should kill all the niggers, merely the ones who refuse to be shipped back to Africa.

You're a cuckold.

Just go back to prepping your girlfriends bull.

You can't even respond.
Kekies.

Tell me nigganon, why shouldn't we just invade Liberia and install a puppet who agrees to take all of the American niggers, and be rid of them that way?

I dont have to respond, your post speaks for itself.

Answer my question, you stupid nigger.
Why shouldn't we just invade Liberia and install a puppet who agrees to take all of the American niggers, and be rid of them that way?

Jews run the government and you have no direct political power to ever do such a thing, even if you spent 10 years trying to pressure them into it.

The same argument applies to you, why would they ever accept segregation?

And if you're ever in the position of power needed to accomplish your plan, you would have the power needed to accomplish mine.

If you're actually able to convince the white American population of race realism and the impossibility of multiracialism they'd be far more sympathetic with my stance, that it would be better to send them to Africa than it is to unnecessarily give away land belonging to white Americans.

You're a fucking retard, and your argument invalidates your own stance on the issue.

Get the fuck out TRS.

Trips confirms he is on to something. I am not opposed to working with a group of negros against our races mixing as long as the terms of our cooperation are well laid out. Goals to be met so we can end the cooperation and go our separate ways.

Do you really think niggers are intelligent enough to understand such an arrangement?

On the contrary, user. We will play the role of the Jew in this scenario. We'll use the stupid and the greedy and then remove them once the time comes.

As always, thank you for your input Alt-Right.
You're talking negros here. They can't even throw a Black Lives Matter Rally without screwing up the operation and shooting cops. Best to just shoot them, cut off all funds to Africa, and be done with it.

And how do you propose that we attain the power to do so?

The thing with the Jews is that we let them in to our organizations, or they're able to trick whites because they look white. We don't look like niggers, and they hate us and want to exterminate us.

I expect them to act like predictable niggers, which means I expect us to be in control of the situation. Using the Kikes own golem against them is a good idea.

You mean useful idiots.

This is how it starts. You let them be our (((allies))) then they turn on us.

I don't understand how anyone of any race in their right mind can say with a straight face that a nigger can be anything else but a fucking nigger. If you don't hate niggers than you are part of the fucking problem. So called redpilled niggers are just stealth niggers. They will still breed more niggers. People that talk about these niggers in a positive light are the same people that will come here and talk about their sister or daughter marrying a nigger but "he is redpilled". No, you can have a segregated society, but as long as you have the presence of niggers and women voting you will end up with South Africa. The solution is for them to either die or be contained in their own continent.

Africa has abundant resources. They should be fine there if they are equal. They should be able to build vast societies with great production with all their abilities. They can be kangz, and explore space.

see

what is it with the cancer these days? read the thread you retards

Fuck yourself nigger loving cuck. You are going to hang right next to your pet niggers. I am going to strangle you myself and laugh while doing it you kike nigger loving faggot.

I know there's a nigger bully, but you have to go to school Timmy. Try stabbing him with a fork when no one is looking.

You didn't answer my question.

How, what means will we use to control them?

he went out of his way to not call out Trump directly, they had a friendship that Trump damaged when he called out islam on its shit.

To be fair Ali could have done alot more damage to Trumps campaign than he did, and chose not to, and stayed out of it aside from 1 quote until he died, i say Ali did more for saving the white race than he did for hurting it overall.

Like what, what fucking damage could he have done nigganon?

Another poster replied sufficiently, so I did not feel the need to.

How about you greentext "the day of the rope", "national-socialism happening", "kicking out the rapefugees" and "not going extinct" next? Cuck

No, see

WEW
FOUND THE LOLBERG/CHAIM

yes, I spotted you, schlomo

user, no one here believes that you're white, just look at your blatantly anti-wite post

This quote ruined all credibility you have had:
Fucking kek user, how stupid are you?

you may* have had

Look kid, I don't know if you're fucking new, or just some dumb fucking kike from TRS, or some dumb kike from Holla Forums or what have you but I do know this, You don't understand the one simple fact about 'allies'.

WE DO NOT HAVE ALLIES OUTSIDE OF OURSELVES AND GOD

Non-whites, shitskins (which includes kikes but you TRS shills seem to assume that kikes are 'white' because they're 'light' when they have Mongoloid and Negroid admixture, and barely have any fucking Europoid in them to qualify as 'white', more specifically when they wish to see the death of the Europoid race, certainly makes the argument for them null and void). Just because a couple of dumb fucking niggers are regurgitating what we've been saying for years, what some of us anons have been saying as fucking children from pure instinct that race-mixing is fucking wrong, and that it's not right cause it's common fucking sense. But because you see a couple of dumb niggers repeating what we've been fucking saying over and over for god knows how long, You're acting as if we now have to have 'based black bros' you know that autistic phrase you fuckwits love to spew.

You low energy kikes really try, and by really try, I mean fucking pulling shit that would make a fucking child bat an eye at your passive aggressive attempts at trying to slide this fucking board with your autistic ham-fisted heeb tactics that are equal to that of a teenage girl claiming multiculturalism is good cause food is good, thus "come on there's no limit!" autism spewing about. I don't think your TRS kikes really think, outside of assuming you're 'one of us' and that you can just come here to co-opt our board, thinking that it's no different than what you fucking freaks do on cuckit or cuckchan when you fail to realize that Holla Forums is a community, and when you try to force yourselves to hide among our community like you're our fucking neighbor, when you're sticking out like a sore thumb inviting niggers over to your house on the daily cause like your TRS cuck leader dating some dumb beaner broad whom was so 'loyal' to suck a nigger off in front of your beloved TRS leader as he watched and you fucking cuckold freaks are STILL, STILL fucking trying to push yourselves among us when none of us fucking stoop so fucking low, and none of us are sporting 3 inch micro-cocks like you fucking mutants. Let alone pathetic enough to share housing with niggers and other non-whites, fucking under the guise of 'education' when like all fucking cucks and shitskins of this day and age go to college cause it's a daycare brought to you by Kike and Yid.

Niggers are NOT human, they certainly aren't fucking 'Israelites' cause again, the yids of yesteryear more specifically the ones in the bible are non-existent, and certainly weren't a bunch of welfare recipient nogs who can't spell, let alone pronounce shit properly, sporting chicken nugget shaped skulls, are all either obese or fucking sickly looking AIDS carriers, and like all niggers, actually have Autism as a hereditary trait among being criminals, rapists, pedophiles and being faggots.

So TRS kike cuck, get a fucking day job, quit your faggot attempt at sliding, cause a nigger is not an ally, I don't care if he claims he's going to help the 'white' race, when again he can't even understand that 'white' isn't a fucking race and is a color, nothing more nothing less, and how niggers don't understand what ethnicity means, and certainly don't know anything about the multitude of ethnic groups across Europe, all they know is fucking smacking their lips, anticipating jail time to get 'hard' which is code for getting their assholes fucked by fellow niggers, and sucking fellow niggers off, which is why they smack their fucking banana lips so damn much.

Kill yourself, and I'm just gonna make this clear, something tells me that you are specifically a Beaner, probably some dumb fucking Mexican that goes to TRS that thinks he's a 'good boy' and that because they accept you on TRS, that you believe that you truly are 'white'. That's just embarrassing.

Read the entire thread before you make huge walls of text you moron

Fuck off you autistic TRS fuckstain.

I'm making sure you dumb autsitic nigger loving fuckwits know that we don't want you around here, and making sure you know how painfully obvious you fucking morons stick out like a bunch of autistic kids roaming free without your handlers.

When you start replying to your own fucking TRS cuck buddies at an attempt at pretending to be one of us, you made the mistake of trying to reply to me and calling me a fucking 'moron' like some passive aggressive twink, like a literal homosexual who thinks anyone here actually talks like that.

Or the fact you think electing someone initiates a fucking race war, talking about 'pro white politicians' when again, you TRS retards don't understand no one here refers to themselves as white, we are ethnic europeans, 'white' is a kike buzzword trying to muddle the fucking diversity of the Europoid race.

For fuck sake, Niggers use 'white' to refer to all ethnic Europeans because to dumb fucking niggers, we all 'look' the same, same for dumb beaners who again use the same term, but to refer to themselves thinking they're 'white' for being 'pale' which again being a lighter shade of feces doesn't equate to being anything close to what they assume is 'white'.

But you, you as a dumb fucking cuck had to use the buzzword that ultimately gave you away, or you know the fact you carry yourself like someone who's reading from a pre-written script, and how you were only replying to select TRS cucks until I must have hit a nerve to agitate you enough to break character.

I think you need to head back to TRS with your little TRS beaner friend, go back to talking about being a fucking faggot is 'white culture', and go back to being ridiculed and mocked for being a failed attempt at co-opting our community with your laughably autistic kike tactics that are so fucking old hat, your little raid on Holla Forums is just nothing more than another day dealing with raids from literal homosexual retards, but this time instead of being from Holla Forums which is filled with dumb spics sucking up to liberals in hopes they'll be accepted as 'white', to kikes and cucks, the same big three are coming from your beloved home of TRS, trying to co-opt our community to further push lies into the media about what it means to be self-aware of the European race, European ethnicity and how we shouldn't have to back down to defend our homes in America, Canada, and all European nations as a whole.

Kill yourself TRS cuck kike, you're pitiful.

Now I know you escaped from a mental hospital. You should have made that clear earlier. Carry on

GLR used nigger nationalists as allies on occasion. The way he figured, you don't have to like someone to work toward a common goal with them, the common goal in this case being separate ethnostates for Whites and niggers.

Oh look another TRShill raid pushing uniting with niggers, and giving up white lands to shitskins
>>>/bog/

NO. These crazy niggers will never fight other negros.

I don't see any black allies, just a couple of tire swings.

Post pictures of your Alt-Right Dildo or leave, TRS.

When you have to try and label people as 'mentally ill' rather than actually owning up that you've been caught in the corner like the worthless cuckold rat you are, you make it obvious not just to me, but to everyone on this board you're a low energy half-wit that only does as he's told, and never thinks for himself.

You can continue to try and use petty tactics that appeal to emotion as if you're a weak minded woman, or in this case, just an effeminate cuckold who needs to get his throat slit to rid this earth of your worthless shitskin genetics.

Head on back to your cuckold master at TRS kiddo, you've been dropped and bopped.

exactly this.
counting only on increased ethnic violence to uncuck whites is proved to be stupid, everyday, every single day of current year.

things that need to happen in 2017 :

These guys are pretty cool sometimes. I think we should give them a free pass on rope day. We'll need some black and jews left alive, let it be these guys.

Not to mention the lynching of the (((whites))) and their shitskin cuckold pets.

Don't show the shills/newfags our historic material.

If they remain clueless, they're much easier to spot.

DAS RITE

We need a way to tell all the normalfags how we all love niggers and kikes, just like them.

No we don't

How has no one posted this? It's their best work.

They can't even go a day without killing each other, why would they threat us differently?

These niggers probably see an IN to make some quick cash off the other niggers around them.

LOLno. That's sort of retarded on multiple different levels.

Right wing is the ally of right wing. Zionists promote Aliyah, blacks supremacists against race mixing…

I used to think this was funny - but now I just see it as a bunch of fucking apes attacking some bitch and then using her agitation to get her arrested because the cops will always side with niggers in commiefornia to not look racist.
Fuck this gay earth, TRS needs to collectively gas itself. I hope your fucking leaders make all your little low IQ nigger shills pull a jonestown at the next phalynx meeting.
FUCKING KIKES

>d-don't punch to the right goy, now accept these BASED pavement apes and zionists.

Niggers can never be our allies. They are capable of having the right ideas for the wrong reasons though.

Niggers can never be our allies by virtue of belonging to a competitor race. The more right and racially aware you become, the more you realise that each race serves their own interests exclusively. A right-wing nigger will acknowledge the death of the white race as a beneficial thing for his people

Looks like I was right about TRS, they are edgy cuckservatives

Allies? No.
A tool to be utilized then disposed of when no longer useful? yes.

IMPLICITLY BASED NIGGERS, I GET IT NOW

no
/thread

/thread

Are you fucking retarded? Everyone here but you calls themselves white. Quit speaking for the rest of us, you mental reject.

The audacity of this faggot.

I've never been to that site, and I've been here from the beginning.

I just think it's funny to see these 3 groups of shit collide (ridiculous nogs, full-blown retarded landwhale, and zogbot). If I can't laugh at this, wtf else am I supposed to laugh at?