Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2017/01/01/the-war-against-alternative-information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEMOSHITS BTFO

Shit meant to put:

Wew lad

(((ethics)))

Do they not understand what losing means?

KEEEEEK

(((ETHICS)))

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Good thing. They can now slowly start dismantling the (((Dem))) machine.

Good short term, probably negative long term.

Are we mad about this, guys?

Good thing. It cracks me up that Ryan is not being ignored by his own party. The muppet deserves the kick in the cunt.

He's right, I've seized with anger.

Someone post that gif and throw him into a seizure again.

Clearly this is just a political shakedown.

Wew.

So bothered by this news, you could say he's literally shaking.

It is funny because he has epilepsy

What's the ethics office/watchdog ?

I find it funny we can use the Michael J Fox memes for him now.

Environment friendly meming is good user !

(check'd)

We literally control every form of government now.

House
Senate
Presidency
Congress
And Supreme Court picks.

That's not even including the overwhelming support of the police and military.

The system works!

I just thought about it, and I've decided it's a bad thing, but that makes it good.
It will allow for unchecked corruption, and give Trump the perfect excuse to purge both houses with absolute prejudice.

Ethics is one reason the USA is cucked today. That's why China is ahead in stem cell research and the sandniggers are building the tallest skyscrapers. All the great shit should be built in the USA if the USA us so great but nope. Ethics got the USA cucked by every non-white nation on earth because it makes you think too much when you should get off your ass and just do it.

Plus close to 200 judicial appointments across the country. All we need now is a purging of all voter rolls, new voter ID laws, and fingerprint verification at all polling places.

The future is looking bright lads

What do you seriously think a politically appointed ethics office does?

Wew.

An independent council staffed by democrats and even a former member of the CIA at one point. Nah, it should be taken down since they are probably anti-Trump. They declare themselves non-partisan but it's obvious that they cannot be entirely trusted. Stay mad schlomo.

And remember folks, thanks to the 2012 NDAA signed by King Nigger, Trump now will have control over the US propaganda machine

Quoting the NDAA:

consortiumnews.com/2017/01/01/the-war-against-alternative-information/

Have you thanked King Nigger yet?

lel I can imagine Obama's twitter being flooded with "Thanks King Nigger" comments.

Holy sheeeeiiit

Never thought I'd say

Keeeeeeeek

Best timeline

It sure would be a shame if someone used this to fuck over Israel under the table while having a public face that disarms any retaliation from them. :^)

Golly gee, that's really unfortunate isn't it.

The kikes tried to grab too much power too soon. This is the result of that

so king nigger gave Trump all power?

Basically. Obama wasn't expecting someone like Trump to win. Now Trump is able to decide what's fact and Fiction, not the kikes

Essentially. They were priming things so Hillary would get control an then bring on shit that would make Merkel look like a saint and then decry any opposition as sexist and misogynist.

Hot Damn. I thought this year could not get any better.

And we're only 3 days into it user

well we all knew it would happen, king nigger was full of hubris, he thought he or his party would be in power forever (hell even many of us had given up hope of there ever being a turnaround after him), that it was impossible for anyone else to take over that wasnt a hard leftist like him

So naturally he was going to lay the ground work to expand the power of the white house as much as possible, and do things that are as shady as possible without getting him impeached, to set precedent for those after him to do the same or go even further

Just sucks for libfags that now all their hard work expanding the power of the president is going to be used against them. They believed themselves the winners already, that there never would be a reckoning, that the right was defeated and dead and would never rebuild, that their continued reign was guaranteed and they would only continue to expand their rule and power through the years always going unchallenged.. because who was left to stop them? They'd defeated and demoralized and scattered the opposition, they'd brainwashed their kids to being leftists, they'd caused them endless infighting and they'd bribed or blackmailed or schemed with enough "RINOs" that even a slim majority of congress being republican didnt matter because they'd still get their way (see the 2014 congress going full red, yet STILL doing exactly what king nigger wanted and rubber stamping his agenda). In their minds, the battle was over, all that was left was to consolidate their power and build their utopia…

Now they're going to be spewing salt from every orifice and crying rivers of blood. They underestimated us, our memes, and the anger they were creating by constantly brow beating if not physically attacking anyone who disagreed with them, and they overestimated the effect their silencing tactics would have and their ability to control the situation (incidentally this is why they're crying so much about "fake news" and the like, because media that wasnt controlled by them was a big key to winning the election, and they HATE that we still had that freedom, I bet they wish they'd come up with the "fake news" narrative two years ago and been able to act on it long before now)

But that will likely be the first thing they do if they take office again, start silencing dissenting media that tells the truth or reports objectively and doesnt go by the script they write. They're likely going to spend the next 2-4 years SCREAMING about "fake news" constantly, so they have "justification" (because "the people want this change! the media told us so! .. just ignore that the media is just our propaganda wing") for cracking down HARD on free speech in that form.

Turns out Obongo was a sekrit anti-semite after all. Thats what the jewmocrats get for trusting putting all their faith in a nigger

This right fucking here

In the end, they went too left, too fast and are now feeling the pendulum swinging back hard to the right

The fucked up thing is that they might have gotten away with it back then.

Hi kike. I see you're not working for your money today, but then when are you ever? lel

greatest ally

Anything else?

you are right we should've handed everything of to the mexicans and niggers for they are truly our greatest allies

As my mother said, Jews are the greatest equalizer when it comes to annihilating the entire race

They would have. Like I said, while the (((republicans))) won the congress in 2014, did they ever even TRY to say no to king nigger? NOPE. They passed everything he wanted, there were no fights, no opposition, nothing, you heard about none of it for the first half of 15, then we were all on the trump train for the second half of 15 and all of 16, very little attention was paid to washington or what was going on with congress. But again, they did not stand in obamas way on anything.

If they had done this 2 years ago, it would have passed, without question in late '15, and trump would have been derailed almost instantly while no one paid attention at first. And after that, everything would have been so controlled no one would have been ABLE to hear about it.

its just good their hubris blinded them to the rise of "uncontrolled" media, they ignored the warning signs of drudge growing even more popular, of trust in the MSM dropping to single digits, and of right wing alternative media popping up. They ignored the streamers and the bloggers and the fund raisers to build new sites and gain access and connections. They thought they were invulnerable.

hell their hubris was so great they literally thought they could run hillary clinton of all people, with all of her fucking baggage and faults and weaknesses, and still easily win, so much so that even she herself nor her proxies campaigned like they gave a damn, they even ignored the in-your-face warning signs that several rust belt states where in danger of turning red.

But alls well that ends well, for us anyway. The enemy built a massive stockpile of amazing weapons, then left the room unguarded, unlocked, and went to jerk themselves off while we stormed the castle, seized the throne, and now WE have their weapons all pointed strait at their heads

I'm always mad, but I don't give a fuck about this - what did they ever stop Obama from doing?

So basically a set of standards that the chosen don't follow when in power but now the goyim are suddenly expected to capitulate to when they are in power. Got it, sounds kind of like human rights.

checking those dubs

Is the solution to always build a wall?

i love you guys no homo

gas yourself kike

Have you thanked King Nigger today yet for allowing Herr Trump to drain the swamp with extreme prejudice?

So an obama era committee. Which is undoubtedly politicized liberal as fuck.
Would for sure be too incompetent for anything. Just used as a proxy for Trump complaints to seem bipartisan. And… Nothing of value was lost.

That looks like the same guy keeps coming out of wardrobe in a different disguise.

Gas the kikes

So close

Idiot.

user, it's basically a non-partisan Office of Congressional Shabbos Goy control. They basically punish congressmen if they don't clap 6 000 000 times when Netanyahu comes to address the paid puppets.

This one is the thing that boggles me the most. Why would Coco Bonger sign that shit if Trump gets in? Or is it becouse it was drafted, voted on, etc. way before and it takes that long to sign it into law. And the hillary's daddy issues vice president said that they are going to expand the intelligence departments.

But yeah, funny how Trump can go full on 1488 as soon as he gets into office and there's basically no one to stop him . USA will be a totally different beast than under Obumbo

Nice. Goodlad also killed the antisemitism bill that was passed by the Senate.

I don't see how this is good.

GOP = republicans
republicans = liberal.lite

Republican in the US does not equal conservative.

gutting ethics is suicidal and i don`t even give a shit about the rules

This is pretty much what I was thinking.

Any Obama-era committee being thrown in the trash in the coming months is likely full of corrupt libfags & dead weight.

This

Ideally it would be a bipartisan committee. Each side has an incentive to watch out for corruption (and the 'Ethics' committee wad entirely about conflicts and corruption) on the other side, and the country always wins when corrupt politicians on either side get exposed. The new rules will ban anonymous whistleblowing and will probably diacourage people from coming forward. But why would the gop disband the committee rather than just stacking it with their own members?
Holla Forums is being blinded by misguided party loyalty. Politicians from the right and left can be equally corrupt.

Yep, like an user above said this could be good in the short term, but will undoubtedly be bad in the long term. I don't know why Holla Forums thinks Republican lawmakers are suddenly on the side of white americans and have their interests at heart.

Except the (((ethics))) commitee most likely targeted republicans, I'm not one to cuck for any party but with your argument you are going to have to provide examples of them going after (((both))) parties

Papers work fine lad. No need to register your fingerprints with the federal government.

Lul 'ethics' is just what they call themselves. Like the SPLC

19844 was written for schmucks like you. You have learned nothing

I'm inclined to think good since both the democrats and Ryan's wing of the Republicans are against it.

OK what does the ethics office actually do?

Lie and kvetch.

This. Both parties are rotten to the fucking core and cater to the globalist elite instead of the citizens.

This seems like a setup for the media to say "TRUMP HATES ETHICS"

I've been confused a bit about this for a while but I've figured it out. He thinks people will be mad if things we like happen but Trump didn't do it. Imagine if Obama suddenly build a wall and started enforcing immigration as a big BTFO to Trump or something. I don't know, these people are fucking insane.

Won't matter.

GOP CUCKED OUT AFTER TRUMP TWEET

Gutting not happening now.

What sort of chess is Trump playing?

HALF THIS THREAD AND THE REPUBLICAN HOUSE BTFO BY TRUMP

VINDICATED
>>8666298 >>8666317 >>8666563 >>8666718 >>8667494
BTFO

The GOPs first fight and they totally cave. Even when they win they retreat. The never push their advantage.

Gotta make it seem like he supports ethics is my guess.

Probably the same thing the PATRIOT Act or No Child Left Behind does, aka fuck over the people it's meant to protect. In this case this is the office of Ethics so I imagine they protect slimeballs like McCain and Feinstein when they act unethically while coming down hard on people like Jeff Sessions.

Just remember 1984 and the Ministry of Truth, Love, etc and you'll be fine.

All these government institutions need to be destroyed or gutted.

Ok we need to find out who voted for the gutting in the first instance.

Let's drain the republican swamp.

You better vote Republican if you care about the white race, dontcha want to be a fashy goy? :^)

All joking aside, this is really sad. Holla Forums never bought into the 'muh 2 party political system' meme. Saging this.

No fuck you, I get the last post.
Taking Power away from any 'ethics commision' is a good thing. less panty sniffing

He played the safe card honestly and there's clearly bigger shit we got to worry about like infasturture and trade.

That serviced the democrats for being nasty to rural and middle Americans.

Majority of state governors and reps are republican, something like 2/3rds, so the federal orders will be followed through at the state level.

Not really. Trump indicates that he is not fond of this office but seems to be bothered by the timing of the move. I think he wants the first shit to be something more positive so he can brag about it come re-election which makes sense. From a persuasion standpoint, defending them now or not killing the office first makes sense. He'll probably come after them eventually, leading to people calling him a hypocrite but the fact that he expressed displeasure with the office calling them unfair gives him an out and makes him consistent if he takes them down afterwards (with less media attention).

Funky digits, fuck. Their own hubris ate them alive; what's the word for this? Oh.

SAD!

t-thanks King Nigger

You're going over The Wall, Carlos.

I'm going to be honest. I don't read political stuff often, so this doesn't even sound like English to me. I don't know what the "non-partisan Office of Congressional Ethics" is, I don't know what the "House Ethics Committee" is, and I don't know what the "Committee on Ethics" is.

I'm curious as to why empty and short body of texts is allowed to post now?

I'm ashamed Holla Forums is turning its back on ethics. What would Vivian James think of us?

FOR SHAME!

Don't you remember that we all came here to fight for the cause of ethics in video game journalism?

Any time you see "Committee" you can be damn well sure it's going to be filled with jews and commies.