Star Vs The Forces of Evil movie "Battle For Mewni" announced. Season three confirmed to be premiering this fall

Star Vs The Forces of Evil movie "Battle For Mewni" announced. Season three confirmed to be premiering this fall.

archive.is/KwHmY

I'll probably watch it. Looks like it's gonna be lore heavy, and the show's lore isn't really interesting enough to carry something like this, but I'll give it a shot.

>>>/cuckquean/

I'm not watching it unless it's an hour long from Star's POV as she's tied down with her face right under Jackie's muff forced to watch Marco's throbbing member smash that toothpaste-haired cunt's asshole while his balls dangle and swing just out of tongue's reach.

Cuckquean jokes aside, this sounds like shit.

Man this show has really gone to shit. All its worth anymore is fetish and fap material now.

Don't worry, at least we have Billy Dilley's Super-Duper Subterranean Summer to look forward to!

I hate my life.

Just after user said Disney's animation department was getting better.

It didn't go to shit, it started as shit and has slowly been getting better comedy wise(and character wise if they're focusing on anyone besides Star). It's nothing special to be sure, but if you think it's actually been dominated by fetish shit then you're buying into the memes too much.

I didn't say it was dominated. The fetish shit is the only thing enjoyable about it. Best pic that summarizes the show's decline is the one that shows the large cast of characters which slowly begin to disappear until Marco is surrounded by girls and Star is left in a corner of irrelevance.

The only characters that really disappeared were Marco's two friends and some of Ludo's minions.

He's probably referring to the overall declined relevancy of the other characters, and the lore is pretty shit tho. Personally I lost interest in the show after they broke out all the bratty princesses from the reform school. The moral there was supposed to be "bee urself" bullshit, but more than half of those bitches were criminally insane, and that pony head is pretty much as fucked up and murderous as it gets.

They say they're coming back, even tho they were shit characters forced by Disney (and Matt Chapman moved back to Atlanta to make webtoons with his brother)

What other characters stopped being relevant though?
Yeah, pretty much anytime they try to play it like Star's right it's bullshit.

That user was genuinely retarded.

Let's start the show.

DELETE THIS!

>>>/a/
>>>/jojo/

Your ramblings are useless here, cuckquean.

>>>/jojo/

I feel nothing but pain.

/thread
SvtFoE threads don't belong here

Disney forced Daron to put them back (originally Marco was intended to not having any male friends, they were created by Disney's orders) , they will appear in the next season.

Continuation of Friendship Thursday

LOL

Why Disney..why…

Will they have character beyond "fat kid" and "funny accent kid"?