Malmo Sweden gets enriched by invaders shooting fireworks on NYE 2016 … attempting to set roofs on fire

Malmo Sweden gets enriched by invaders shooting fireworks on NYE 2016 … attempting to set roofs on fire.

Sweden responds by discussing whether or not they should ban fireworks.

Ban Assault fireworks

SWEDEN YES

Somalia dont send their best. Idiots cant even make molotov cocktails to force Swedes banning fuel, so their military use horses again.

Sweden gave up on being Sweden

Reminder that Western Europe currently is going through its destabilization phase, next to come is crisis.

Absolutely subversive.

Does user think, that white will be able to thrive in the coming chaos? Or will they remain cucks, right now, violence is not felt to be a valid option. Crisis might bring about that opportunity.

We might see Sweden turn into a police state right before our eyes. They are already working on abolishing cash in general, this is a major red flag.

It gets good at 1:34. Allahu Ackbar!

You can't imagine how ready I am for the next phase.

t. mountain sheik

Crusade when?

i never get tired of that reasoning.

In Sweden? Ha.

What year was this printed?

Obama.jpg
Hillary was supposed to be the final nail in the coffin.

In the 80s I believe.

That's been (((The Left's))) tactic all along: Import violent, degenerate dog-races into a homogeneous society and use their inability to assimilate to further ratchet down on the host population's freedoms.

Take the USA and gun control, for example. Without niggers, violent crime (specifically, gun crime) in America is practically non-existent. But because violent apes can't refrain from shooting and murdering each other at an astonishing rate, guns are bad, guns need to be controlled, guns need to be banned, repeal the Second Amendment, etc. TSA is another example: According to the (((official story))), [X] number of ragheads flew planes into skyscrapers, so now 88-year-old, White, wheelchair-bound great-grandmothers need to be felt up by minorities just to get on a plane.

It's classic Kike technique for destabilizing/controlling a society, in the vein of the ever-popular (and not necessarily shapeshifting reptillian related) Problem/Reaction/Solution form of power acquisition.

1. Introduce unstable element to stable society.
2. Force stable society to accept them with open arms; denounce nay-sayers as racists and Nazis.
3. Encourage unstable element to be even more unstable.
4. Pass laws/enact policy that doesn't stop the unstables, but that directly affects the original populace.
5. Repeat.

It's been going on like that since forever. There's a reason Kikes have been ejected from every society they've ever been a part of.

Fucking right user, same shit. When kebabs run over some swedes will they talk about banning cars?

Probably, since that's part of the ultimate goal anyway. How many countries are currently trying to ban gas-fueled cars? How's all this driverless car shit going to play into it?

i didnt see a single white person in the video?

I wasn't sure whether to file this one under arson or bombs. Should've made a square for fireworks, fuck me.

why is that a question?

Like said, might as well ban fuel, any kind of metalwork, glassware, and blunt objects because they might hurt someone

kek

Like the spoon they didn't sell for a customer in Britain.

No fireworks for Swedes. Sniper rifles for muslim terrorists.

wew, who could've seen this happen?

I'm to the point where I want to kill Swedes and Germans more than the Muslims do…

They are enablers spreading this cancer across the world.

I don't want to believe that…

all I could do is sigh and face palm when I read this headline

They are trying to put remote kill switches in cars sold in the EU after the truck attacks.