Tfw you realize mad max is the story of based antifa rising up against centrist human gus after he tries to be a...

Antifa stands for pic related.
You're fucking gross.

Mad Max is a spaghetti western set in contemporary australia faggot.

So the sand rapists are antifa? Sounds fairly accurate.

That isn't a parody pic is it?

This probably isn't the right board, but if AntiFa ever started doing serious damage - and I mean IRA-type damage, not punching people and destroying statues nobody cares about - they'd be considered domestic terrorists and the government would crack down on them big time.
Currently they're doing little more than acting like they want revolution but not following through on it.

That's what they are paid for to do though. Once they start to get serious Soros cuts all funding. Imagine leftists actually fighting the rich, that'd be the day. 😂

If the government did anything about them, that would have been seen as a validation of antifa claims they are freedom fighters.

So how do we deal with them then?

Sup Trueadu.

*Trudeau
lel

mock them

Lol so deluded and unself aware.

You know they did a study with mirrors in jungle paths where intelligent animals knew their reflection and low intelligent animals thought it was some other animal and couldnt find them behind the mirror.

You are the gorilla.

wat

antifa is fucking based and these triggred Holla Forumstards are hilarious. Keep it up, reactionary scum, I'm sure Antifa will make death as painful as possible when the revolution happens.

How much plastic BBs would it take to kill someone? I guess that would be painful

Who is this Human Gus?
Who does he work for?

Hello, triggered antifa member. How's the revolution going?

It's like they never grew past the age of Harry Potter's target demographic.

Maybe they just really like avant-garde black metal.

For you

Lol, Americans arent even scared of UN troops, they just dont want to deal with disruption and chaos that ensues when we open up on them.