Which regimes and factions is the special command forces supporting in Africa?

In 2016, 17.26% of all U.S. Special Operations forces — Navy SEALs and Green Berets among them — deployed abroad were sent to Africa, according to data supplied to The Intercept by U.S. Special Operations Command. That total ranks second only to the Greater Middle East where the U.S. is waging war against enemies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and Yemen.
by Nick Turse December 31 2016, 10:46 a.m.

archive.is/lecqK

I wonder if this will turn out to be a next ISIS situation where foreign troops trained by the US turn on the West.

Which factions or regimes are they supporting?

They are operating in the following countries.

Algeria
Angola
Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Congo
Egypt
Eritrea
Ghana
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Mali
Mauritania
Morocco
Niger
Nigeria
Senegal
Seychelles
Somalia
Tanzania
Tunisia
Uganda

They are desperately trying to infuse (((ISIS))) into Algeria. Algeria just shoots them in the desert when they're trying to sneak into the country, of course this is a (((human rights))) violation.

Find the most anti-white, pro-jihadi governments and rebel factions you can. That's who JewSA supports.

probably arming tribal niggers and telling them they are invincible, then using them as live combat training for special forces.

US Soldiers and Marines dying is a pretty big deal and very hard to cover up, so I don't think they are sneaking anywhere.

Besides, Berets, SEALs, MARSOC, etc. don't deal with black ops with the CIA. That's all Delta Force.

DeBeers and their fuckbuddies run any and every natural resource worth taking out of Africa, Islamists are still royal to the Crown and China's moronic policy is to build infrastructure to create local allies is literally going nowhere (though most private entities gave up and ship their own workforce giving middle finger to Africans).

It is a fucking hellhole to supply and train worst this planet has to offer so they can go fuck middle east even more in some proxy war. It doesn't matter if Burger Seals or Frog Foreign Legion is doing the dirty work, none of those "countries" even know where their borders being or end.

Hahah… hahahaha.

Look at all the nationalities that make part of the European rapefugees, all those countries are puppets to the JewSA.

I am sick and tired of third party nationals using our fucking board for intelligence gathering. Can you not do a good enough job yourself?! Do you truly need the opinions of amateurs and volunteers so desperately?
Africa is the home of valuable resources. Those resources have ALWAYS been taken by outside forces. The Africans, themselves, are little more than apes. Apes is being kind.
To ask the distribution and affection of US SpecOps is to ask treason from those who know and conjecture and folly from those who don't. I hope you get the latter. I have seen a rise in the impudence of your masters and let you know that we, here, are free men.

Maybe someone will tell us what the chinks and arabs are doing

You sound like you're straight out of the Breitbart comment section. Zionist faggot.

China will take over Africa

The Chinks have co-opted the centers of production of valuable resources in Africa while the West was busy supplicating Israel.

I've never visited Brietbart and won't have course to do so. There is no basis for your argument. I've never supported Israel and I certainly won't support covert organizations using us for free analysis.

it's ironic that black lives matter is a thing in america, when blacks are being slaughtered like livestock in africa for profit.

As they should be.

So basically every African country?

you would think, if there was legitimate concern about black lives, it would be criticising the US governments actions in foreign countries, and not complaining about not enough gibemedats.

Who the fuck cares about dead niggers? Not I. Maybe you're interested in a different board?

Man, can I be on the list too?

If I'm on the list, I'm basically forcing at least one employee to read whatever I type.
I've got a captive audience, just like a leftist.

Eritrea is on that list

Proxy wars with Chyna

take your NCIS larping somewhere people care.

If you don't already know you don't need to know.

I lived and worked in Kenya for a few months earlier this year, only met one American military guy out there, they were basically doing intelligence work out of some office and supervising the Kenyan military which has a small scale conflict with the Somalis going on they're actually deporting 400000 Somalis and building a wall on the border, Uhuru Kenyatta confirmed white and redpilled. I know they were across the lake i Uganda doing training for Ugandan soldiers too, which is probably mostly what they're doing out there.

I doubt most of it is too interesting, which is probably why you don't hear about it. Even redpilled types don't really understand what Africa is like. African politics are a massive shitshow dominated by ethnic conflicts and corruption. Literally every aspect of society is corrupt, it's unfathomable to a white Western person who hasn't seen it. While we have corruption here in white countries, over there your fucking local town councilman, preacher, and elementary school principal are all collecting bribes or defrauding the system in some way. I worked with a fucking school for slum children out there, the owner of which would fleece all the parents of their children out of what amounts to $50 a semester by claiming the Christian Relief Fund only covers part of the student's tuition and the parents have to come up with the rest (CRF covers all of it), this nigger lives in a huge house paid for by scamming niggers who live in fucking tin shacks and mud huts out of an entire months pay. The CRF and all these fucking white cucks know EXACTLY what goes on but they will still continue to subsidize it.

Time for a NigSoc movement.

im pretty sure france is pretty active in the region.

also africa is the next battlefield of the cold war over resources between the west and china. keep your eye on countries with large uranium, oil natural gas coal, and mineral deposits. especially minerals used for technology, weapons, or the major ones that basically are used for everything. if you follow the minerals, you follow geopolitics