Just an fyi of what video plays at the end of Angry Goy

Just an fyi of what video plays at the end of Angry Goy.
Not a shill just interesting imo. Also whenever you die a red pill video plays.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BPaow
8ch.net/bans.html
8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt
archive.is/vkFx5
i.imgur.com/4yALHzf.jpg
archive.is/QjbyV
twitter.com/NattDanelaw/status/809633400831279104
soundcloud.com/user-636570724
thepiratebay.org/search/angry goy/0/99/0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, we don’t care about your trojan game.

Not my game and there was no proof of it being a trojan. Give me proof that I fucked my computer

I don't get how this Trojan meme got started. Someone must really not want this game to be publicized. I mean, killing brown people is evil, right goyim? :^)

Asshurt TRS shills, the same people that have been deflection shilling toward some other irrelevant namefag gay forum called "ironmarch" because they're getting their shit pushed in.

Nobody can be this stupid.

I missed the whole TRS thing, are there bullet points on that or I gotta dig some archives?

The fags over the TRS forums are actually downloading and playing this game. I think its someone else who's shilling against this.

It can very well be them.

See and the linked archives.

Now here is the question - who could be shilling against this? A bored faggot or else who? JIDF or CTR? There has not been any proof of a trojan and the whole "admin rights" thing comes from you having to run an installer which in all my gaming years needed admin to run.

And that is how and why they are about to be doxed.

Thanks

Again - proof?

Don’t care.

Yeah. Also, after reading the page at the daily stormer it apparently was just about the devs being retarded and installling it in programfiles(x86). If you install it elsewhere you dont need admin permissions, much like any other program.

Sounds low energy to me.I ask for proof and there is none, amazing.

(checked)
It's pretty fucking obvious that it's not a virus. Other anons have confirmed it. What is also obvious is that the game is shit and not worth playing.

Or you could lurk more.

Kill yourself.

I enjoy shitty games and this was like moonmanDoom.

And I deducted that the trojan was a fake and here I am not v&!

Is there even any evidence of this? I went to play this on a VM but it didn't work, is there any evidence of it or of it not being a trojan? This all just seems a rumor and anybody who counters it is instantly told "lurk moar" with no evidence.

I have, and the evidence I have is completely false…

It's certainly fishy. Why can't I find anything about its creators, Wheel Maker Studios? Why don't they have any sort of documentation? Why is the only person advertising a known infiltrator and shit-stirrer, who was thrown out of every organization he was a part of?

The TRSfags have about as much evidence for that as they do of IronMarch doxing Ghoul and the American Vantards.

Where is the proof that it is a trojan?

The mods deleted the 2nd angry goy thread which wasnt exclusively autistic screaching that it was malware
Because of that you can deduce that the mods were the ones autisticly screaching

(Checked)
I don't think it works on Linux.

For proofs see archive.is/BPaow which was the 2nd thread but no longer in the catalog
The first thread which post locked is still in the catalog

Capped, as you are probably right.

It's probably just because it became another Holla Forums vs TRS thread.

No, the mods did what was proper and deleted the thread shilling suspicious software.

They love those though.

Who do you think are behind the pol vs TRS threads? Check the pol ban log, it is the mods banning tons of people for being "TRS shills"

8ch.net/bans.html

To be fair, at least half of those guys are butthurt faggots from TRS. The rest of them are actual anons, but they should be smart enough to know how to change their IP.

The mods get massively butthurt whenever there is anything which brings the possibility of people going to other sites or leaving pol. FFS I was banned and my threads deleted when I showed that kikewheels was giving away user data to Vice or showing what a kike Jim was - 8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt

This. Any user that can't deserve to be mocked for that. Also, user whining about idle bans in general aren't much better in my opinion.

archive.is/vkFx5

Will they make it so I can fucking shoot while moving backwards?

ITT: Retards that are obviously not Holla Forums. There's the obvious explanation eh?

But there already was one.

Which is all the more reason to think they wouldn't be siding w/ TRSfags who were kvetching about the trojan that was real in their minds.

I missed this, tl;dr?

If your game is free and isn't making any money, don't just release binaries….put the source-code online somewhere as well.

Binaries are heavily flawed. Even if yours is clean, shitty virus software can complain about it due to cheap work-arounds for labeling something as malicious, or someone with bad intentions can just take your binary, inject a virus into it, and then spread it. Heck, some file host websites even do this when they're desperate for making money.

It amazes me how long file formats such as EXE have been around and yet people still make this basic mistake. I don't care if you've bundled a game up into a single file with a pretty picture on it, post your code.

Especially when your target audience is a group that is politically persecuted in several countries.

It was made with ClickTeam Fusion, there is no source code to post you tard. Not that you could do anything with it if you couldn't even figure out what engine it used.

How does a tard figure this out? Pass the application through strings

Git Gud, and run it in a VM ffs.

This is quite true though.

While true in this case, it also applies to games in which they have access to the source as well. Developers do the damnedest things sometimes.

Why is that in mp4 format? Just make it text or a gif.

Now this is quality shit.

because when i made the video someone in the Holla Forums threads (kikewheels fix your shit/codemonkey fix your shit) requested vietnam music i think

(Checked)
Why did nothing come of this being found?

natt didn't really make it just voice acted

Who the fuck is natt?

Because people are too lazy to switch boards to get away from our shitty mods let alone chans to get away from Jim and his army of Filipino prostitues.

some podcaster 2edgy4trs

We don't actually know that, as Wheel Maker Studio is completely unaccounted for online. Who actually made this?

OOYY VEYY

Yah, nah.

No one's holding a gun to your head, you retarded nigger goon.

Angry Goy does seem safe to download, I just tested it on a VM.

Wireshark log below.
i.imgur.com/4yALHzf.jpg

not going to run anything on my computer with administrator rights, stay mad Ironfags. also fuck TRS

what spic?

meant for

natt (owner of iron march, creator of the game) is a spic.

sheeeeeeeeit didn't even know that

The game gets buggy if you don't play it on admin.
Just play it faggot.

You kikes don't even try anymore.

What's the worst that could happen?

they're coming for your aluminium yarmulke user

where did you see this?

someone the infiltrating yids claim is a infiltrator.
dunno why but we should probably take the kosher brigade's word for it.

holy shit

Don't put the cart before the horse, dummy.

The question is why this game is being shilled so fucking hard and why they are so desperate that we play it.

have none of you even seen ? lmao

They either want to dox us or mine bitcoin off us. IM is probably run by Interpol.

That's not correct. Slavros, owner of IM is a Muslim, it's CF who is a spic. Natt is just a drunk informant.

Probably because the game will only run in admin mode. How is that not fishy as fuck?

I feel like this is too redpilled for normalfags to understand.

However this video was Holla Forums gold.

What we need to do to drop the final redpill on normalfags worldwide would be to record one of Hitler's earlier speaches (like the first one in the vid) in english behind with the background being like Gex's vid. Chances are, normalfags wouldn't know that it was ZOMG HORLTER's own words. Then at the end of the video, give credit to Uncle Adolf. It would cause them all to have an existential crisis.

Also, there's no documentation of who actually fucking made it. "Wheel Maker Studios" doesn't have a website, there are no credits. The only person promoting its Natt Danelaw, who isn't remotely trustworthy, given that he's leaked confidential communications from Nordfront and American Vanguard, been kicked out of TRS and Noose, and been questioned by the Danish Feds for supposedly shooting a migrant with an airsoft gun, but somehow, we're supposed to trust him with access to our computers? Fuck that shit.

It's true, he's also not even Christian anymore, he's called Christianity paganism.

Kek. Would be an amazing idea for a game on Steam, make an entire game with Hitler's words in the background and the game based on those words, and then at the end of the game reveal that it was Hitler or show the footage of Hitler so when they see him and see that it's in sync with the speech they're confused as hell.

I scannef every file and folder individually. No malware. Take my word for it or don't. Game is fun. Not amazing. Just a bunch of Holla Forums memes, 80s style electric music, and running the right while blasting muslims, niggers, cucks, and jews. You're not missing much if you want to be autistic, though. The echo chamber mentality over this is retarded.

Even the first bit is enough to raise a whole bunch of red flags. Does anyone know anything about "Wheel Maker Studios?"

The TRS threads were anti-TRS, which they like, but the Angry Goy threads were not anti, the were pro, which they don't like.
It has become clear that the mods don't like anything promoted that they see as a competing source of propaganda with Holla Forums.
They probably see it as a threat to their own power and influence or something retarded like that, so only anti-anythingNot/pol/ threads are allowed.

It doesn't matter, Natt and CF are anti-white faggots.

Even better, but harder to do.

I wonder if Based Felix would give this a try, he has the resources.

That or a collab with Felix and Sabdule Al Hayeed

I'm not familiar with him, but I would still like some evidence to backup such claims.

He promotes CF's disgusting "White Girls Fuck Dogs" nonsense.

Could you provide a link or a screencap?

kek, he plays us as a joke you know.

It's on his twitter. @NattDanelaw. You'll have to dig through is idiot ramblings yourself.

Yes, there IS. Picture related, this is a screenshot from the Clickteam Fusion website demonstrating how you pick a folder to save your project.

Just because you're using an IDE to make something rather than just writing pure code, doesn't mean you can't retrieve the project files for that and post those online instead. Put the game project in a zip, and post it online. Done, it's that simple.

The reality is that regardless of what you're using, they all compile down to byte-code or assembly in most cases. The fact that it's being compiled means there is no excuse not to share the uncompiled version. It may not be source-code in the traditional sense of the term, but it's still a schematic that can be compiled into a running EXE, and that's all that matters.

Clickteam Fusion, GameMaker, Unity, Unreal, etc, all save projects in a format that can be shared online. Most of them already have example games you can download that teach you how to use their software. This is no different from that. Whether it's a mixture of actual code, their own made-up scripting language, or a high-level drag-n-drop that saves as XML…it's still data that is sharable online, and it's still as easy as someone double-clicking your project file and hitting "Build" in whatever tool of choice.

Get with the fucking times.

Nevermind! Found it!
archive.is/QjbyV

Here you go.

Uh I don't know how to feel about this game anymore

I doubt it.

Why do you think the majority of the enemies you kill are white cops?

this is who you're allying with when you post in trs threads, these fags are all over the board now, trs is of course an annoying source of shilling, but iron march is hypocritical considering they've been shilling and raiding us non-stop since this shit began, hence threads like this

And they keep pretending it's not shady at all to post large software with no fucking documentation of who made it.

yeah anyone who downloads this shit is a fucking retard, mods should delete these garbage threads on sight

So he's straight up anti-white, even outside of the context that you can kill whites in his game. Something isn't right here.
So what I suggest as a response to this is set an example of decent OPSEC, show these morons what should truly be done and give them no opportunity whatsoever to settle for a half-done job:

- Clickteam Fusion games can be decompiled back to the original project file. Most of these "no code required" game creation tools have this flaw, by design. So we simply decompile this faggots game and release it without the binary…in its original raw form that allows anyone to create their own EXE via Clickteam Fusion.

- Additionally, we can go even further. Configure a Sandboxie environment that prevents his binary from having access to networking and other irrelevant hardware (eg. it should only need CPU, GPU and basic keyboard/mouse input, no other hardware devices and no real files on disc). Distribute this without his binary, instructing skeptics on how they can combine this with his original file.

You could in theory also just bundle it in a virtual machine with the same restrictions on interactions with your computer, but I'm unsure of how you'd get that to a small file-size. Maybe some bare-bones free OS with Wine installed would do the trick. These suggestions would completely stop any dodgy binary-only shit in its path. Now we have multiple alternatives people can pick from.

No, we can do better. Lead by example and show how people can stay safe in times of questionable content such as this. Lead your people towards better practices.

Danelaw is a member of Iron March and friend of Common Filth. Their version of "fascism" involves converting to Islam. The majority of the members of Atom Waffen, their "irl troll group" has converted to Islam.

This is my favorite edit of this video I've seen thus far, even though the only thing I noticed changed is the wording of overlaid white text. Makes it more relatable and therefore more palatable to the uninitiated.

I need this to become reality before my physical prime is past. Without any exaggeration my hope for a great American Shoah is pretty much the only reason I get out of bed in the morning, except to cook. Shit like this reminds me it's achievable and seems closer to reality every day.

Sage

Bump, everyone must know the perfidy of these faggots.

I'm honestly not surprised, just disgusted.

I looked at the TRS thread about the game and while there was some initial worry that it might be a trojan, most people played it and have said nothing but good things about it.

Wow, TRS being idiots. Who would have thought?

I'm thinking of making a far-right vidya myself. I'd do it in Lua & Love2d so I could make it open source and people would be able to easily run it from source code themselves, safely (the love2d framework doesn't allow you to access files outside appdata afaik, so you could just download the .love file and run it against an independently-obtained love binary if you're paranoid).

Most people played it in a time where the board is full of fucking shills, yeah, not really a vote of confidence

Well, if you looked at the context, I was disagreeing with the guy who said that TRS was shilling against the game because they apparently hate everything Natt does.

The problem is they don't hate him after all the times he's openly and intentionally fucked with them. Even their leaders keep forgiving him, and he keep stabbing them in the fucking back.

Let's roll today!

I don't even understand the drama with Natt tbh. All I know is that he hangs out with CF who, when you realize is 100% serious about EVERYTHING he says, is not productive at all.

They don't care about productivity. CF does what he does for MONEY.

I downloaded, played it, beat it. There is literally not a damn thing wrong with this. You fucking retards are always paranoid thing that the jews in your head are gonna fucking get you while your sleeping or taking a shit.
The game is not digitally signed, that's why you have to play in admin. It also gets buggy and unplayable. But you can get around that if you just put the folder on the desktop instead of the program files (x86) folder.
Now stop being a tech illiterate faggot and play it.

Let's see that source code and I'll let you know in a week or so if it's good to go.

see

because everyone's been ignoring that.

Who actually made the game though? Post credits.

See my nutsack on your face until I get a source code, kike.

But seriously, can anyone find ANYTHING about Wheel Maker Studios? There's no documentation, no website, no nothing. The only people promoting it are Natt and the Stormer. That's really damn suspicious to me.

Well, it seems to be a collaboration between
Natt for the game itself and Cybernazi for the soundtrack

Your loss then tinfoil hoarder

That's your big red flag right there.

uif this was a steam greenlight project it might not be an obvious setup, and I'd consider it an attempt to troll steam and make shekels.

I don't trust a) unsigned and b) closed source "free" games that "appeal" to me.

Except Cybernazi's stuff is a creative commons, so he doesn't have to be directly involved at all. Same with Halindir's stuff, which is great because I want to use some of it in Nazi Shadow Hearts.

Its true that his stuff is CC, the game might be a tie in for Cybernazi's new album, which is also named Angry Goy, but that is speculation.

You're filtered, but I made this webm just for you

thanks for proving you're obviously a hostile outside element

What??? I can't heeeeeear you.

You're filtered too

Wow, Natt's equally as insufferable when he's trying to be an user. Kek.

Now this is interesting. See image

Show, I'm actually interested

Nigger you know exactly what I am talking about, stop playing dumb. Getting sick of you faggots.

twitter.com/NattDanelaw/status/809633400831279104
soundcloud.com/user-636570724
He's a jackass. Stop playing fucking dumb.

Yeah, okay.

Hey AW, nice to see you changed your IP again.

That also immediately after you faggots doxed Ghoul to Antifa, and even today, you're running threads saying you want to do the same to the rest of TRS. Fuck off, anarchist scum. Nobody is going to downloads your trojan.

So the guy in his class who recognized him after he showed his face was a member of Iron March? Interesting.

Don't care. Nobody is convinced by you guys. Go shit up the board with more TRS threads, it's all you faggots are good for.

It just sounds like they're talking about doxxing someone. You really think it's a bad thing to leak shit like that?

That's just his account. You didn't link anything in particular.

Any fucking evidence? I'm actually interested in hearing about him Natt's doxxing and none of you are linking any direct posts. I haven't heard of any doxxing.

Read my previous posts.

Not an argument. :^)

Actually it is.

no

Not an argument.

I tried this but this must have been made with a recent version of CF that the existing FNAF decompiler tools don't work on. (all FNAF games are made with CF, all of them except Sister Location have publicly available decompiling instructions)
The guy in embed related probably knows but I'm not going to beg a fucking Russkie for help.

The yells get kinda repetitive. Otherwise 10/10 GOTY 2017

Since you beat it, can you post a screenshot of the credits? I'd trust it a lot more if there was some documentation of who was behind it.

Why is it that whenever you ask the people shilling this game for some documentation, even easy shit like the credits, they all fall silent and scurry away?

This is exactly what happened when AWM came by and posted a lot of high quality juden merchants for us to use. A couple faggots started screaming about how they were jpegs infected with tracking malware. It was a load of horseshit, there was never any proof. The real AWM still browses and visits here, you can tell it's him by his filenames, he has given us OC.

You should be shot. The burden of proof lies upon you. You claim malware is in the game, you have to provide evidence backing up that claim.

If the game did have an actual studio/site/owner, you would be crying when anyone posts about the game that they're shilling for that company.

Its not a fucking trojan. Its TRS spreading that shit because the game has a couple of voice actors from Iron March. Natt is the protag and Florian is the Jew voice. The game is funny as fuck. Its on TPB now.

thepiratebay.org/search/angry goy/0/99/0

Can you provide the credits? I can't find Wheel Maker Studios anywhere online.

Also where is the official link?

There isn't one, and there's no documentation of who actually made it. Whenever you ask for it, the person commenting won't respond and will vacate the thread.

No, I'm just not stupid enough to download software that was touched by people I don't trust without incredibly good cause.

That's the only thing that bothers me. I can reverse engineer and I inspect files for malware as a hobby but I haven't found a download link other than this tpb one.

I'll wait for a non-wine linux version.

Prior to that it was being spread by drop-box and mediafire.

That is a huge red flag, to be sure. "Wheel Maker Studios" could be anyone or anything.

I'll have the tpb file in about 6 minutes. I'll see if it makes my computer melt.

It'll probably just make your computer drink a lot and start calling you an "alt right faggooot"

Search "angry goy" in youtube and you'll find Natt's trailer for it. The mediafire link should be there.

It'll change my default login to "Andy Nowicki".

Windows Defender: Negative
Malware Bytes: Negative
AVG: Negative

That's just the initial .exe file, which I assume is an installer.

I posted an image in another thread about this game talking about how I scanned the inital .exe and then the installed .exe (AngryGoy.exe) with superantispyware, malwarebytes, and threw some of it in virustotal. Don't have the image on me now, take my word for it I guess.

So nobody who has downloaded it has provided credits. Please do so.

Bump because NO ONE HAS PROVIDED CREDITS, A WEBSITE OR ANY SORT OF DOCUMENTATION ABOUT "WHEEL MAKER STUDIOS"
Wow it's almost like it's a fucking honey pot.