2017 MTV VMA AWARD Ratings Plummet; Over 1 Million Down from Last Year

Why does this keep happening? I bet it's cis white male Christian dumpf voters fault!
broadwayworld.com/amp/c.php?url=2017-MTV-VMA-AWARD-Ratings-Plummet-Over-1-Million-Down-from-Last-Year-20170829

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEM4aeyxp4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny thing is, Katy Perry used to be a no-name christian singer/songwriter.

Because the only people that watch MTV are braindead white teenage girls. And when you start attacking that demographic you lose your audience.

The music industry is a ghosttown at this point. The only draw left is Taylor Swift and she has pretty much gone independent thanks to the many millions she has generated, further strangling the music industry.

Oh and this, as Swift basically has the moronic white teenage girl audience under her thumb. You don't see Beyonce or Jay Z records selling well, but you do see Taylor Swift or reissues of Beatles albums selling well as the only people that buy music are teenage girls and baby boomers.

Why is she copying Lady Gaga's style now tho?

fuck if I know, lady gaga hasn't been relevant in half a decade

Really makes you think.

Body replacement.

You mean mondona style?

I legit belieive there's something very dark going on here and it is connected to the "Illuminati", Pizzagate and monarch programming.

It was a punk style. Cyndi Lauper was similar back in the 80s.

Is this a concept many of us haven't heard before, or is it people going missing for a while and getting replaced by a clone or some shit.

No, it's fairly complicated stuff, but it's basically trauma causing a person to enter a more receptive state. Over time these receptive states become permanent. So they take a kid and rape/beat them for a long enough time causing them to form different personalities that can be called out at will. The CIA looked into it back in the day and it's a real thing. Whether or not super rich Hollywood and music industry elite use it today is anyone's guess. Those people are scummy as hell, so I wouldn't put it past them.

This is just for fun.

This. Katy Perry's new album has been a completely flop.

Who the fuck watches this?

Jews

People still buy CDs?

It's not just the sales, the songs themselves are genuinely terrible too.

Antifa.

People finally caught on how batshit insane they are. Plus them attacking Trump puts a big nail in the coffin since he's got massive support.
And there's nothing new in music nowadays. Pop is so overplayed that even normies tune out.

I know the song itself has nothing to do with it, but as an /o/ user I legit want one of those golf-cart sized Olds 442s for myself. Shit would be so cash.

Do you not know what iTunes is?
They also judge an album's success by the ratings it's songs get.
If even retarded tween girls think it's garbage then good job with the certified pure shit you just wasted money putting out and advertising.

Soros is spending his money wisely.

I always wonder if any of them ever think far enough ahead to bring extra magazines and a medkit if shit ever actually hit the fan.
Every time they make these gay little "rawr b skerd nadsees i gotsa babby killer 2" pics they only ever have the magazine in their firearm and nothing else.

I don't know about that, but they have certainly gotten to her. She was a wholesome country music girl about a decade ago and now she's making degenerate pop music. Its the usual tactic, take someone cute and generally conservative, get a fan following and then start the corruption. The fans will follow and degenerate alongside their idols.

Who gives a shit about music video awards

trips confirm MTV is not relevant anymore

watch out, antifa's trigger discipline is going to put down all those drumpf nazis

My guess is that her audience just grew up and to retain relevance she had to be a whore. These music starts don't have a shred of moral fiber in them, the only thing separating them from prostitutes is the public pretending they're not one and the same.

Good, this 'entertainment' is pure fucking trash.
I dont give one fuck about a celebrities opinions, or what drama is circling them. Why the fuck would I? They're life has absolute ZERO effect on mine. Hopefully this shit tier tv programming all dies soon. For fucks sake, wake up people.

Their*

JUST FUCK MY NGO's UP FAM

MTV clearly needs to do more stuff like "dear white people" and that SJW army recruitment thing

But that seems to be just hurting them

by hurting them another jew will buy them out and make them great again

Someone post that graph of white HS kid and Trump

What the fuck.

mtv still sort of showed music videos when i was very young, i remeber coming home to watch trl, then they got rid of music and most of the music moved to mtv2, then they got rid of music all together. And they slowly decayed into the reality tv station, but then streaming and the internet appeared and people didnt have to eat thier shit anymore and mtv's ratings plummeted. And now its dead. Even in the end mtv was patheticlly thinking it was some sort of voice of the youth when young people were too busy posting on tumblerbooktweeter on thier smartphones and watching music videos on youtube.
You look at the modern awards and music has been whittled down to pop and pop rap, and the entire show is more about fake scripted drama moments and liberal political propaganda
And the pop singers arent even good, they have no talent, cant perform, they all look like they dont want to be there.
I mean, even if you hate pop music you could admit michael jackson had talent, no one has talent anymore.
There is no musical variety, no rock, no punk, no metal, no electronic, no folk. Just top 40 garbage.
I have actually been gleefully watching their ratings slide every year. If the pattern continues next year it will be only a million people, and after that its over johnny.

Celeberties dont even need award shows anymore, they have social media, they can also upload videos and music online.

I would not be surprised if mtv died in the next 10 to 15 years

BASED

end of history

the way they started and ended is Shakespeareanly ironic.
In the beginning they were all "video killed the radio star",
Now its "internet killed the video star"

fresh out the oven, just censored

youtube.com/watch?v=tEM4aeyxp4U

less and less people, apparently.

This is the first step to ending white supremacy tbh, letting a black Bull impregnate your wife. Radical.

KikeTube's new Orwellian censorship shit is really getting on my nerves.

Moonperson

lol granpa
There are way more recent examples of good popshit from the late 90s, like Savage Garden, Aqua etc. Now, whether you liked them or not is of no relevance (I think SG was pretty good tbqhwyf) but it's obvious to anyone that they were honest bands making honest pop for fun. The lack of that attitude is fundamental in why modern pop and general music went to such extreme shit. Nobody is making music for fun, everything is strenuous, pretentious autotuned shit with a nigger rap solo that sounds like no one wanted to be involved in it.

Holla Forums everyone. God bless Donald Trump and our new immigrant friends from r/the_donald :)

Passive aggressiveness doesn't suit you, goon.

They've upped their game recently. I see you point though, even before this it was all sorts of fucked. Like half of my favorite videos being removed with leaving for you so much as a title of what was taken away. Or like how they skew the search results to give you cancer. And so on. Even so, this time they've really outdone themselves.

this is just the worst

They stream them

Lady Gaga's general fall from grace is kinda interesting.

It nearly all seemed to start as soon as she hopped on the tranny bandwagon since it made her stop spending time just trying to look like she was fabulous as she had fun, and more like she was wanting to be ultra political which bores the shit out of most people.

You used to see people reference Lady Gaga all the time and now it's all about Taylor Swift who now gets lambasted by some liberal media for not being political.

lol

Gosh, who would have guessed that people are tired of outrage politics in their entertainment? If only there had been some kind of sign that things were going this way.

FTFY

Apparently I can't even favorite this video for rewatching later.

mtv isn't for cumskins anymore

Than why aren't niggers watching?